Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312221 times)
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

If I am from Ukraine and want to work as a guarantor on your platform, then I need to wait for the moment when you add your tokens to the application's functionality?

Yes, that is right. If the use of tokens is allowed in this country, you will have an opportunity to use tokens for vouching.

It turns out that you have to constantly monitor the news of different countries and adjust the list of countries posted on your site when the platform starts working.

Hi!
Yes, of course, we do have to be aware of what is going on in the countries where we operate or plan to start operating in.

First crowdvouching platform
suretly

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:33:50 AM

If I am from Ukraine and want to work as a guarantor on your platform, then I need to wait for the moment when you add your tokens to the application's functionality?

Yes, that is right. If the use of tokens is allowed in this country, you will have an opportunity to use tokens for vouching.

When do you expect the app to go fully live? And in what countries will we be able to vouch first? And can you only vouch for loans in your own country?

Hi! We expect the full run this autumn. Russia will be the first country. Initially, users will have an ability only to vouch for the borrowers from their countries. But in the nearest future, we will implement new technologies (including the use of tokens( which will make it possible to vouch for the borrower from another country.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

Whatever I have understood from following the discussions that app will not be covering all countries at start. It was stated by Suretly's representative on previous page that you can vouch only if app is working in your country. That makes things clear that you will have to wait for your country to get listed in approved states.

It is impossible to launch the vouching process for all countries at the same time.
To make vouching available for people from the particular country we need to study the legislation of the country, make changes to all contracts, integrate with local payment systems etc. If the cryptocurrency is not forbidden in the country, the tokens will be available alongside the fiat money in the app.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

Whatever I have understood from following the discussions that app will not be covering all countries at start. It was stated by Suretly's representative on previous page that you can vouch only if app is working in your country. That makes things clear that you will have to wait for your country to get listed in approved states.

It is impossible to launch the vouching process for all countries at the same time.
To make vouching available for people from the particular country we need to study the legislation of the country, make changes to all contracts, integrate with local payment systems etc. If the cryptocurrency is not forbidden in the country, the tokens will be available alongside the fiat money in the app.

It's true. You need to do a lot of work, so that several countries in the world can connect to the application. But this requires a lot of time and a lot of team members.

We are moving forward step by step))

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

I hoped it would be possible to vouch for someone in another country. To be honest I think it will take some time for Suretly to work in Europe, due to regulations :/
suretly

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

I hoped it would be possible to vouch for someone in another country. To be honest I think it will take some time for Suretly to work in Europe, due to regulations :/

Hi! It definitely will be possible someday. We need to run the Suretly business model in Russia first, then other countries will follow.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

Before the developers launched their application, many users expected this moment to start earning on a guarantee. So not only did you want to become a guarantor, but also other users too.

Hi! We plan to launch the Suretly in Russia this autumn, we we also cannot wait till this happens )))

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Before the developers launched their application, many users expected this moment to start earning on a guarantee. So not only did you want to become a guarantor, but also other users too.

Hi! We plan to launch the Suretly in Russia this autumn, we we also cannot wait till this happens )))

I think it is a good news for all the token holders Smiley It is so difficult to wait. But you made a grate job and we are waiting the launch of the platform so much  Wink

Thank you!

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

Since Russia is origin country for Suretly normally their main focus will be on native country at start which will be expanded over the time. The list of supporting countries where app will be working will be long though not  covering whole globe at start. This is reflect of this Russian event that market responded to it very positively.
suretly

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

Many Russians make out microcredits, because not everyone can earn good money. So the 100% project platform will be in high demand.

Hi! Microloans are popular all over the world. For example, the USA has the world’s largest payday lending industry (according to worldfinance.com)

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

As I understand Russia will be the first region where you will start the platform. Russia is a big country with a lot of people. In what countries do you plan to work?

Hi! Yes, we will start from Russia, and also plan to enter Kazakhstan and the USA in the nearest future. Some other countries are ahead, but we do not announce them before we conclude contracts with partners.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

Hello the team,

You think you could contact IDEX for listing? I reckon its way better than hitbtc.

Cheers

Hi! Thank you. We will consider further listings after we implement tokens in the app. Thanks for the exchange, though it is much smaller than HitBTC.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:44:38 AM

Hello the team,

You think you could contact IDEX for listing? I reckon its way better than hitbtc.

Cheers

Hi! Thank you. We will consider further listings after we implement tokens in the app. Thanks for the exchange, though it is much smaller than HitBTC.

HitBTC is a big exchanger with a lot of traders and big liquidity. There are a lot of different tokens on HitBTC.

You are totally right! It is #6 accourding 24 Hour Volume Rankings (Exchange) by Coinmarketcap

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

Suretly is going worldwide🌍🌎; this was never questioned. With Suretly, people from one side of the world will have an opportunity to help borrowers from the other. This idea is powerful, inspirational. But it isn’t that simple to make this idea work.

➡Do you want to know how we deal with the challenges of internationalization? Read https://bit.ly/2Q3YWcS

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

Does the Suretly project team already have foreign partners?

Hi! Yes, we do have. We are in the process of integration with some of them. But before the start of full operation, we do not plan to announce them.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

Hello the team,

Cheers

although IDEX exchange volume is not as big as HitBtc, but I agree if SUR tokens have more exchanges, let alone the total supplay tokens is very little 237,614 SUR this will make the token price go up

The more exchanges have the project the more comfortable is for investors and traders higher is the price of the token. But listing of the tokens at exchange costs money.

That is true, current prices for listing tokens are unreasonably high.

yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:37:41 AM

Hi! Yes, we do have. We are in the process of integration with some of them. But before the start of full operation, we do not plan to announce them.

How will you increase the liquidity of SUR and which goals do you have to increase the price? It has fallen in 20 times from the ICO.
suretly

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

How will you increase the liquidity of SUR and which goals do you have to increase the price? It has fallen in 20 times from the ICO.

Hi! We will start marketing after integration with partners and the launch of the vouching process (now the app is working in the demo mode). With the increase in the number of Suretly users, the popularity of the platform will rise. We believe this will positively influence the price of Tokens. Especially when we implement SUR tokens into the app. People will use tokens to earn the profit.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

A lot of depends from the situation in cryptocurrency in a whole. The price of Bitcoins falls down more the 3 times. The price of Ethereum falls more then 5 time. It a hard time for all the ICO.

That is true. But Suretly is a long-term project, and the situation will change with time.

suretly

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

A lot of depends from the situation in cryptocurrency in a whole. The price of Bitcoins falls down more the 3 times. The price of Ethereum falls more then 5 time. It a hard time for all the ICO.

Oh lol. I hear it during this year. But 3-5 times is not 20 as you can see. These coins will never come back.

Oh, do not be so pessimistic! The full launch is ahead, and we have big plans for this year. We are building a real business here, not creating a hype. It takes time and patience, especially in the sphere of finance. I'm sure, our project will surprise you.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: