Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312204 times)
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:12:06 PM

The bigest and most populated markets are in India and China? Do you plan to work with this countries.

Maybe later. The markets are fruitful in those countries, but we have to prepare a lot of things before we enter the new market. Besides, Chinees market of mobile apps is very specific, -you may know they do not let people use Google Play and AppStore. So, that is a topic for further consideration.

That is not correct, the Appstore from Apple works, there are some Restrictions for some Kind of Apps, like VPN.
For the Google Palystore your are right that one is blocked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:34:33 AM

Hi, everybody! Thank you for the discussion regarding the future markets for Suretly! At first, we will be focused on the Russian and Mexican markets, as we need to make this work there.

First crowdvouching platform
suretly

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:53:51 AM

Read the latest Suretly blog https://bit.ly/2FKQMUS

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:52:57 AM

Hi, everybody! Thank you for the discussion regarding the future markets for Suretly! At first, we will be focused on the Russian and Mexican markets, as we need to make this work there.

Quite a long time I am not checking this topic, but I can see that nothing has changed since.
It there any realistic timeframe for the working product?
suretly

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 11:45:39 AM

Quite a long time I am not checking this topic, but I can see that nothing has changed since.
It there any realistic timeframe for the working product?

Hi! Sure. We are launching in Russia right now actually. We plan that first crowdsourced loans will be issued this week.

suretly

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 11:46:37 AM

It looks like they are still planning but haven't made it work yet. Once the system starts to be used by people taking out loans and using the suretly token then we can consider it progress. Would be good to see either Russia or Mexico using suretly soon

A lot of people in Russia and in Mexico take loans. So Suretly will be usefull. Do you already have partnership with credit organizations?

Yes, we have partners in Russia and in Mexico.

suretly

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:19:26 PM

Hi everybody!👋

Meet our new partner Amigozaim (http://bit.ly/2E1YWqD)

We have started working actively with Amigozaim this year, and are already issuing crowdvouched loans. 💳

There are not many of them yet as we continue to adjust and test the system, but soon the number of loan application will rise.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:36:11 AM

I don't check often the development of the project although I have invested it.
Maybe I will be interested to check all the details and find out the reason behind if I find a success on the value.

As of now, we haven't recovered yet, I was an early adopter and I'm not blaming the team for any reason as I know
everything is bad when bear strikes. I just hope for the continues development, I will support it in any possible way I can.

Partnerships mean progress which is always good to see. Hopefully loans will be a smooth transaction and attract more people to the platform. There aren't many blockchain loan platforms that have come this far so it might be a big success

The more competition will be the more qualitable will be the servicies. It is better for the customers.

suretly

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 12:23:43 PM

I don't check often the development of the project although I have invested it.
Maybe I will be interested to check all the details and find out the reason behind if I find a success on the value.

As of now, we haven't recovered yet, I was an early adopter and I'm not blaming the team for any reason as I know
everything is bad when bear strikes. I just hope for the continues development, I will support it in any possible way I can.

Partnerships mean progress which is always good to see. Hopefully loans will be a smooth transaction and attract more people to the platform. There aren't many blockchain loan platforms that have come this far so it might be a big success

The more competition will be the more qualitable will be the servicies. It is better for the customers.

Hello! We appreciate your support and being with the Suretly project from its early stage. We are working very hard to run the business. Crowdvouched loans are being already issued in Russia and we plan to start working in Mexico this year. Here is a new article about Mexico https://bit.ly/2BnQ9Oe

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:53:16 AM

As the suretly account is a 'full member' account you might want to consider creating a better signature than the one line junior type signature. A small signature campaign might even help with the marketing as well

Thank you for the advice!

People several times suggested you to make a good signature, but it was not changed.

May be it not necessary for the topicstarter. But for colorful signature of full member the users pay more attention.
If they will plan to run a new signature campaign it would be better but I think it should be based on the right timing as it's also costly on their part without getting a good benefit in return. They have a signature campaign during the ICO period, and with some edit I think it can be very useful for exposure in the forum.

barabeku

Activity: 568

umachit.fund

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:14:17 PM

As the suretly account is a 'full member' account you might want to consider creating a better signature than the one line junior type signature. A small signature campaign might even help with the marketing as well

People several times suggested you to make a good signature, but it was not changed.

May be it not necessary for the topicstarter. But for colorful signature of full member the users pay more attention.
If they will plan to run a new signature campaign it would be better but I think it should be based on the right timing as it's also costly on their part without getting a good benefit in return. They have a signature campaign during the ICO period, and with some edit I think it can be very useful for exposure in the forum.

There bounty and ICO finished a long ago. Now the tokens of SUR are traded at ecxhange and we are waiting the work of platform.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/

suretly

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:27:53 AM

Come on, this is not a big deal, we will find time to that. Right now thara more important questions regarding the product development are on the agenda.

suretly

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:29:25 AM

Is Mexico the only south american country that you are expanding to? I'm sure there are others in the region that would be a great market for a company like this. Once Mexico is established their neighbours could be targeted for expansion

Hi! Mexico is just a beginning, a gate to South America.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:40:35 PM

Come on, this is not a big deal, we will find time to that. Right now thara more important questions regarding the product development are on the agenda.

Although it's not a huge deal it doesn't take long to do and it won't cost anything. You can copy the base code from another signature and change the content to make it more suretly. Copying a member code is easier than a full member as it doesn't have any colour

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:05:57 AM

^
Today -7%.
These are just common fluctuation in crypto market. Don’t get illuder.
If there is something happening, the price will skyrocket 200x.

But this is not going to happen as the team is not making it to happen. Such a huge delay.
This is the time to get something soon as there is some sort of turmoil in the prices across the board.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:59:04 AM

^
Today -7%.
These are just common fluctuation in crypto market. Don’t get illuder.
If there is something happening, the price will skyrocket 200x.

But this is not going to happen as the team is not making it to happen. Such a huge delay.
This is the time to get something soon as there is some sort of turmoil in the prices across the board.
It's very common and that big jump does not actually effect it's market.
Look at the volume, trading now only at $2,000 volume, it's very low and therefore it's normal to see a big jump, even if there is a 100% (inc/dec) still normal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
suretly

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 11:38:51 AM

Hi everybody! A lot happens in Suretly lately. We are working on the token integration into the app, Mexican part of teams is actively meeting with potential partners. And the number of crowdvouched loans being issued in Russia is growing.

Soon we will publish a blog post about that.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:44:39 PM

Token integration sounds good, we're all curious about how it will be used and how people will be able to purchase it. If the app can use a payment gateway then it will be easier to obtain. Perhaps look at Monetha and see if they will add the SUR token for payments

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:36:25 AM

Hi everybody! A lot happens in Suretly lately. We are working on the token integration into the app, Mexican part of teams is actively meeting with potential partners. And the number of crowdvouched loans being issued in Russia is growing.

Soon we will publish a blog post about that.

Waiting for the more news. We see that the project grows and develops, even the price of the token start to grow. All investors are waiting for a good news.
Giving us what we deserve is good, we are thankful with that despite not seeing it on the value of the token.

Keep the update coming so we will continue to be inform of what's happening,
I only follow this thread for update as I have not seen any platform where I can follow and people who are actively discussing the project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:47:51 PM

Whoever participated in that campaign probably won't participate in new one. They distributed very low amount of tokens for bounty hunters who advertised them for several months. My friend told me that he has received only 10 tokens and he wasn't happy about it. Good luck to suretly but I'll skip this service.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: