Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312211 times)
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 10:54:56 PM

if HitBTC removes the SUR-BTC, SUR-ETH, and SUR-USDT exchanges, the nightmare will really happen,
I hope the developer will keep the volume in the market
The only one thing that will be happen is SUR token will become trash token, it will not worth anymore. Sad to see this happen because dev team started to beat around the bush with the development. Even though SUR price dropped after ICO, at least he have it, and it will be not anymore.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:34:20 AM

if HitBTC removes the SUR-BTC, SUR-ETH, and SUR-USDT exchanges, the nightmare will really happen,
The only one thing that will be happen is SUR token will become trash token, it will not worth anymore. Sad to see this happen because dev team started to beat around the bush with the development. Even though SUR price dropped after ICO, at least he have it, and it will be not anymore.

At this volume now, it nears to be a trash token, and I'm sure if the volume will not increase, it will be delisted soon.
This only relies on the team strategy to market the product at this market situation, but even from the very beginning, we know this isn't gonna bring good volume with only few exchanges that it's listed.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 07:34:38 PM

This issue has been reminded by some members in this forum from a few months ago, but dev is still ignoring it.
They pretend that the price and liquidity is a secondary matter and no need given attention  Angry
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:49:26 PM

This issue has been reminded by some members in this forum from a few months ago, but dev is still ignoring it.
They pretend that the price and liquidity is a secondary matter and no need given attention  Angry
The tokens price doesn't matter to team. Because they have already sold their tokens in crowdsale at the price they wanted. No matter what is the current price.
And it's not the only project that does not care about the price. It is same as most of other tokens.
Whenever you ask about the price, they ignore you or they will say they are working and they cannot talk about price.
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 08:30:27 AM

Hi, guys!

Android is the most popular mobile operating system, whose capabilities are expanded daily through numerous apps. In today's blog, we will tell you about the most useful apps on Android in 2019.

http://bit.do/e66FY

First crowdvouching platform
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:30:35 PM

I see that there are some volumes of trading on HitBTC. May be in autumn they will increase. Now it is very difficult to develop to cryptocurrency startups and I think that HitBTC will not delist SUR tokens without special reasons.

As I see the trading volums are only from HitBTC. HitBTC is very important for Suretly, but it is necessary to activate the work of the project.

Their is nothing updates from sur team regards what is going in the sur team do as per their road map and regular updates about sur project, so the investor are not interested to buy sur tokens and the sur platform to use.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:42:46 AM

Last week, the Suretli team in Moscow visited the summit of the Russian MFI 2019, new acquaintances, communication with community members

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:15:41 AM

got some SUR...

where is this coin tradeable ??  
i had big hopes for this coin due they had a working product... but like 99% alt is this also dumped to pennies ....shame...
suretly

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 08:41:53 AM

Hi, friends!

What’s On?🤔 In this blog we will give you an overview of what we are working on and what are the plans for the rest of 2019. Enjoy!

http://bit.do/faJXu

cryptozoya

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:26:58 AM

got some SUR...

i had big hopes for this coin due they had a working product... but like 99% alt is this also dumped to pennies ....shame...

Here is information about exchanges where Suretly is traded https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/#markets
But the problem is that there are zero tradings volumes and no liquidity.
suretly

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 10:24:37 AM

got some SUR...

Hi!

You can go to HitBtc EXchange.

You can also use the tokens in our Suretly app.

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:51:16 AM

Suretly develops the platform of the project, but also it is necessary to create a demand in the token. People prefer to use fiat on the platform.

It is a big problem of many platforms that have payment with crypto and fiat. If people have choice how to pay in crypto or fiat they prefer to use fiat than local tokens of the platform.

The main exchange for listing SUR tokens is HitBTC. But the trading volumes on the exchange is very small and it effects to the price of SUR.

Although updates are coming but they are not working to increase liquidity option that is the reason this token is not showing the results like what the investors were expecting from it.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:33:49 AM

Shocked
Suretly has a working project and it is actively developing. But it is necessary to create demand in tokens.

Now cryptocurrency market falls. People lost trust in cryptocurrency and tokens and it is very difficult to develop in such conditions.
Not in general because the market is still surviving despite the fact that the price falls so hard.
There's a little hope in this project as it reached to 1 usd now, (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/#charts)
The volume has also increase a bit and if they will just continue to have great announcement, this will survive and make grow in the future.

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:22:04 AM

Shocked
Suretly has a working project and it is actively developing. But it is necessary to create demand in tokens.

Now cryptocurrency market falls. People lost trust in cryptocurrency and tokens and it is very difficult to develop in such conditions.
Not in general because the market is still surviving despite the fact that the price falls so hard.
There's a little hope in this project as it reached to 1 usd now, (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/#charts)
The volume has also increase a bit and if they will just continue to have great announcement, this will survive and make grow in the future.

It is good to see it has good momentum but liquidity is very low that is not a healthy sign about the future of this token. It seems only few people are playing with this market if it will get succeed to catch the attention of more people it will boost.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 03:09:23 AM

Hi, everyone!

Read the new post on our Suretly Blog. This time we are sharing with you our achievements for the 3Q2019! Enjoy!

http://bit.do/fcYaQ

Questat

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:33:24 AM

Shocked

It is good to see it has good momentum but liquidity is very low that is not a healthy sign about the future of this token. It seems only few people are playing with this market if it will get succeed to catch the attention of more people it will boost.
By the volume itself, you can tell there's only few, I think of most us who owns this token are just holding it for long term.
In my side, I have no choice but just to hold since I don't hold a lot and the price now is way very low compared to its ICO price.
I don't know if it could still recover but who cares, I am holding it...

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 09:10:57 AM

Dear friends, hi!
💥 Next week $206.77 USD will be spent on the purchase of SUR tokens, which is 0.2% of the total amount of guarantees in the 3Q2019.

These tokens will be burned.

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:13:17 PM

Dear friends, hi!
💥 Next week $206.77 USD will be spent on the purchase of SUR tokens, which is 0.2% of the total amount of guarantees in the 3Q2019.

From beginning I have been holding your SUR tokens, but there is no much improvisation in price.  but what the SUR team is doing the great job for burning the SUR tokens and i hope in coming days SUR team will do big amount of SUR tokens to burn. I hope it will be helpful for SUR tokens price increase. And my request is to SUR team to get your tokens in big exchange.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:53:57 PM

Dear friends, hi!

The burn of tokens is a good news, but sum of burning tokens is small.
yeah right with burning we become passionate for it all but it seems like only that much money won't affect the price on the market and I hope it can increase the cost to burn
Questat

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:04:45 AM

I think that altcoins go down not because Bitcoin but because people lost trust in altcoins and prefer to invest in Bitcoin. Many cryptocurrency projects do not develop and we see the results.
I think its not totally that they loss trust on altcoins, they are just doing the right approach because the entire market is still struggle.
When bitcoin is only the one who really bounce back after being dump, they see it stronger than altcoins but we are expecting altcoins run will eventually take place soon.

With regards to  Suretly (SUR) price, current price now is $0.745 (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/) but the volume listed might be fake.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: