Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Well? Would ya?
Yes. I'd obey God's word to the letter. - 26 (29.5%)
No. I know better than God. - 62 (70.5%)
Total Voters: 88

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you kill your own children if God commanded you to?  (Read 9643 times)
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

Yes, if my god told me to do so, then I will do it. That's what faith is. If we really believe in someone, we will just obey before we complain. Maybe I don't know at first why he will want me to do it, but I know that it has a reason, a reason for good. As I believe in my god, I surrender all so even killing my own child is at stake, I would do it. But if that time came in me, maybe that's the time that I might loss the faith I have in him. Maybe, he will just test my faith, and with that I would certainly make my faith stronger than ever as I really believe in my god.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

I would never want to be in that situation. How would I even know if that is really GOD? That is my first question. I have read that satan is willing to act like god to get what he wants. Also why would god ask me to do such horrible thing, a test of faith will never be enough. I will never to that to my child and I am willing to take all the punishment from god rather that hurting or killing my own children. God will never let me do such thing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

Yes, if my god told me to do so, then I will do it. That's what faith is. If we really believe in someone, we will just obey before we complain. Maybe I don't know at first why he will want me to do it, but I know that it has a reason, a reason for good. As I believe in my god, I surrender all so even killing my own child is at stake, I would do it. But if that time came in me, maybe that's the time that I might loss the faith I have in him. Maybe, he will just test my faith, and with that I would certainly make my faith stronger than ever as I really believe in my god.
What kind of god in this modern era will tell anyone to kill their children, It really sound absurd. God wants to save everyone from eternal damnation and that include the worst sinners even when it comes to them God wouldn't say they should be killed. He is a loving Creator who loves "ALL" his children.
yihad

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

This is pretty clearly a question regarding the famed “Binding of Isaac”, where Abraham was asked to kill his son, Isaac. Abraham agreed, but God prevented him from carrying out the deed. What most people don’t understand is twofold - first, God had previously promised Abraham that he would have many descendants through Isaac.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

It's quite annoying to see every day this quite stupid thread on the first page of Politics & Society. For a change I'd like to invert the question:
Would you kill God if your children commanded it to you?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:18:38 AM

Would I kill my own children if God commanded me to?

No! Why not? Because they are bigger and smarter than I am. They would kill me first.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
kicksay

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

If it is the command of God then I will do it, like the story of one of the prophets who almost killed with his father because for the sacrifice, before being killed finally god lowered the goat instead, eventually, it was just a test to test the faith of his people,it may also be a test for me to check my patience
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

well in the bible god told moses to sacrifice is only son and he obayed! but now you were asked to sacrifice you child! i bet you wont .. no one think of doing that! because you can or would be punished!
msadikot53

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:39:58 AM

I think the real question here is that would you sacrifice the thing you love most in this world for something that you truly believe in? You can change the variables here for love and belief as you want. There have been instances where people have made sacrifices in the name of Satan, abandoned families to achieve cosmic reality, some have done this in the name of science and the list can go on and on.

So again it all comes to one thing. One example that I would like to give here is the assassination of Hussain(A.S) the grand son of Prophet Mohammad(S.A.W). Hussain sacrificed his entire family including his 6 months old son for the protection of Islam in which he believed. Something to think about.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

well in the bible god told moses to sacrifice is only son and he obayed! but now you were asked to sacrifice you child! i bet you wont .. no one think of doing that! because you can or would be punished!

No parents in their good minds will ever kill their children. Killing someone is a mortal sin. It is against the law of God and the law of man. If I will kill my children, I am sure I will go to hell and I will be sentenced a lifetime imprisonment or even a death sentence.
jasonbourne212

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

Fantastic question.........I'm gonna guess you went with yes....    Jesus

holy shit, people are actually replying to this as if its a legitimate question.......

This is a question for Jeffrey Dahmer and the guy who posted it def has not returned to see the responses....

BTCCC
Jboikoin

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

O.M.G i will cry the whole day and God would end up striking me and my children to death. LMAO.
Ahmadmuzakki

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

According to my belief as a Muslim, every divine command must be of benefit to us and others, as well as all the restrictions of God there must be a dangerous thing for us and others. Regarding the question, 'will you kill your son when ruled by your god?' Everyone's answer is different, depending on which side he looks at. In the holy book of the Qur'an it is mentioned that Prophet Ibrahim was willing to carry out his Lord's command to slaughter his son, the purpose of the command was none other than to prove Ibrahim's love to his Lord. Does he prefer to love his God or his son? And Allah is Knower, that Abraham's love for Him is greater than love to other than Him, even to his own son. God only tested Ibrahim's love, and it turns out that Ibrahim escaped the test. God also replaced his son who will be slaughtered with a goat from heaven and the son of Prophet Ibrahim is not slaughtered. From that story, we can take lessons and we make a belief that we should choose loving God from other than Him and we are sure that whatever God has commanded will benefit us and others and whatever is forbidden by God will be dangerous for us and others.
cryptowin1

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Yes I would Kill them If God Asked. If really the command come from Him, because it is not easy killing your own children, your blood , but it the command is not from God I will never do it in my life.
Emigham7

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

God the creator  and giver of every good gift will not command such. Some small gods  may do so, and if one try to carry out such an act, he or she will pay dearly for it. That time,the god  that instructed such a person to kill will not be there.no one is allowed to take another person's life  what so ever the case may be.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

This is why all religious people are fucking idiots and the source of most terrorism.

Lets hope none of you develop mental health issues (which religion is an indicator to start with) and those voices in your head dont start shouting "god demands you Kill, Kill!"

If god did exist and he asked me to kill my daughter I would tell him to go fuck himself without hesitation.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

This is why all religious people are fucking idiots and the source of most terrorism.

Lets hope none of you develop mental health issues (which religion is an indicator to start with) and those voices in your head dont start shouting "god demands you Kill, Kill!"

If god did exist and he asked me to kill my daughter I would tell him to go fuck himself without hesitation.

jes lets see how long the nonreligious wests, with its ten thausands of cryptocurrencies will survive the neverending emergency of new propagandacoins without wishing someone to create with violence a substantial alternative.

regards

Brian_Wood

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

Time and again I see some news story about a woman who killed her children because God told her to or because the voices in her head told her to. I'd like to make a note to self, that if I ever feel like God is telling me to kill my children, that's not a good idea. I don't really know that I believe in God these days, so it's hard to imagine this situation. There is only one situation I can imagine when it would kind of make sense. If one of my future children was threatening the health of my wife or one of my other children, perhaps it could the right thing to do. Other than that, I think it would be better to have God smite me down or kill me than to kill my own child.
Sinchuhi

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

I think that thing is not in 10 commandments instead you can see there that don't kill so i think if you heard that in your mind and not a god better to dont do what they said and i think they are not god and maybe they are satanism. so be careful for that because its a big sin..
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

Maybe if I really knew it was god, althought I don't think he would actually want you to do this , it would just be a test of your faith.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: