Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729070 times)
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 11:34:15 AM

what s the reason of this big decrease?

new: 1000 btx and 3% = 30 BTX
 old :1000 btx and 2.5% + 2,5 = 27,5 BTX

In the end = INCREASE!

We decided to drop more than only the first 30 "split-cheater", so that also the new interested and their risks of 20 USD for buying 10 BTX get a realistic chance to enjoy our journey!

We know, that a big network effect will gains you tons more profit, than only the wealthy buyer!

Greetz
Steve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SimpleCoiner

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:30:19 PM

I think the reason is pretty obvious. There is no "decrease", just returning to the same levels that BTX was before the weekly airdrops started. Not just the price is returning, but also the volume.

All that talk "against" the BTX rich people ("split-cheater", really ?), and modification of rules in favor of those that only want "free" coins but don't want to buy a single BTX with their cash, is making the pricing drop. For those that can read between lines it's clear that some "riches"  stopped buying BTX (perhaps also started selling some), and with fewer people buying and miners selling, the price drops.

This behaviour can be easily viewed checking the BTX market graphs, that show us a BIG increase in BTX volume and price when the weekly airdrop rules motivated the "riches" to buy and compete against them. It seems to me that most of the BTX "riches" are silent buyers and don't want to write posts or entering discussions here, but at the end, those "riches" were making every BTX holder also richer.

We can discuss about what is fair o not, ethical or unethical, but those are the facts that the market is showing us (if we want to understand them). It's up to us (the BTX community and devs) to decide the fate of the coin, but I see here a bit of the old axiom capitalism-comunism.

I don't undertand why so many posts against the BTX riches (envy ?) because as far as I understand, those that are rich are because they paid for the BTX and risk their money doing that. It's almost impossible to be a BTX rich only linking BTC because even if you have 100 BTC (almost $300,000 - a nice amount), that only gives you 100 BTX which is about $170 at today prices. So, there are no free BTX "riches"; the riches are those that are risking their capital supporting this coin. All my respect and thanks to them.

My opinion is that we need to motivate the people to buy the coin, and if the "whales" and "riches" can and want to do it, that will be in benefit of all BTX holders. Not to mention that higher market capitalization and higher volumes also benefits the coin to get listed in bigger exchanges.

Kwelstr

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

I've got amazing powers of observation

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:55:46 PM

Just hang in there, this is still early for this coin and we need more people to find out about it. The new airdrop scheme is going to bring new people and they will be more interested in holding to increase their coin. I think it will bounce back and go up nicely in the coming weeks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BitCore has a free airdrop every Monday. Get your free BTX!
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:06:10 PM

Just hang in there, this is still early for this coin and we need more people to find out about it. The new airdrop scheme is going to bring new people and they will be more interested in holding to increase their coin. I think it will bounce back and go up nicely in the coming weeks.

Probably the SegWit adoption in Bitcoin itself.  Wink
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:00:51 PM

Yea, I am just wondering myself, what is the advantage of this coin when Bitcoin/Litecoin adopt SegWit with larger blocksizes? Are there features in the pipeline that make Bitcore unique/better than those? I can see that in April Bitcore made lots of sense, but what will happen after August?
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

Probably the SegWit adoption in Bitcoin itself.  Wink
Yea, I am just wondering myself, what is the advantage of this coin when Bitcoin/Litecoin adopt SegWit with larger blocksizes? Are there features in the pipeline that make Bitcore unique/better than those? I can see that in April Bitcore made lots of sense, but what will happen after August?
That's the point about all cryptocurrencies : what does make LTC better than BTC or BTC better than LTC, ETH better than ETC or EOS, XRM better than ZEC, ZEC better that HUSH / ZEN etc, etc...
If someone has a definitive answer, I would be happy to hear it  Grin

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:07:29 PM

Hey, can someone remind me what the final amount of wallet 1000 was in the last airdrop?
I can only see the top 500 and it seems the explorer is getting a bit delayed if im not mistaken

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Jonasch

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:15:28 PM

I heard about Bitcore on twitter a few days ago.
Tried to install Bitcore for OSX but it hangs every time I start it and I have to force quit it.
Anybody else have this problem?

OSX 10.10.5

Model Identifier:   MacBookPro9,1
  Processor Name:   Intel Core i7
  Processor Speed:   2,7 GHz
  Number of Processors:   1
  Total Number of Cores:   4
  L2 Cache (per Core):   256 KB
  L3 Cache:   8 MB
  Memory:   16 GB
Kwelstr

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

I've got amazing powers of observation

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:21:53 PM

Hey, can someone remind me what the final amount of wallet 1000 was in the last airdrop?
I can only see the top 500 and it seems the explorer is getting a bit delayed if im not mistaken

If I remember correctly, the smallest amount for the last airdrop was 65 BTX. Of course going forward you only need 10 BTX or more to participate and the payment is 3% of your holdings.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BitCore has a free airdrop every Monday. Get your free BTX!
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:42:22 PM

Probably the SegWit adoption in Bitcoin itself.  Wink
That's the point about all cryptocurrencies : what does make LTC better than BTC or BTC better than LTC, ETH better than ETC or EOS, XRM better than ZEC, ZEC better that HUSH / ZEN etc, etc...
If someone has a definitive answer, I would be happy to hear it  Grin

1. We dont compare us with different coins. Every coin has its place somewhere.
2. We always wrote, that we are the experiment for bitcoin. Bitcoin was discussing months and years about the update for segwit. But we didnt discuss and did it.
3. The  biggest win for us and for you? Share ur ideas in mind with us. All your ideas and contributes for bitcore is a win for everyone. If you have an idea to have faster payments than lightning, so share it with us. Its also up to you.

Greetz
Steve
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

Anyone interested masternode follow me!
https://twitter.com/BeeKang_Net

Thank You!

WRONG POSTING HERE...WE ARE NOT A MASTERNODE HERE.
Your link is a fake?

pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:09:04 PM

Think of this as an experimental / testing ground for bitcoin, after btc activates segwit, bitcore will introduce something new because segwit doesn't solve the mempool problems, it's only temporary (for a few years at best), then we'll need another solution, which can be implemented to bitcore easily, without waiting 2 years for it. BTC moves very slowly when it comes to upgrades, even LTC. The devs here listen and try out new stuff in a week if it's a good idea. Share your ideas, here they are heard.

stevebc

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:43:43 PM

Yep. SegWit on Bitcoin proper is great for BTC, not so good for any up and coming cryptos' attempting to take some of their marketshare.  As long as you are exposed to both BTC and BTX you can hedge your bets!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:49:20 PM

new: 1000 btx and 3% = 30 BTX
 old :1000 btx and 2.5% + 2,5 = 27,5 BTX

In the end = INCREASE!

We decided to drop more than only the first 30 "split-cheater", so that also the new interested and their risks of 20 USD for buying 10 BTX get a realistic chance to enjoy our journey!

We know, that a big network effect will gains you tons more profit, than only the wealthy buyer!

Greetz
Steve

It's better for those holding on one address, worse for people willing to split amongst multiple addresses.  (I can vouch for that)  However it gives a more desirable effect and distribution model being a flat 3% for everyone.

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:55:18 PM

Think of this as an experimental / testing ground for bitcoin, after btc activates segwit, bitcore will introduce something new because segwit doesn't solve the mempool problems, it's only temporary (for a few years at best), then we'll need another solution, which can be implemented to bitcore easily, without waiting 2 years for it. BTC moves very slowly when it comes to upgrades, even LTC. The devs here listen and try out new stuff in a week if it's a good idea. Share your ideas, here they are heard.

PERFECT SAID...

thank you! you hit the nail...

Greetz
Steve
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:46:01 PM

Did someone estimate how big the community of the Bitcore holders is, and if it is growing and if yes at which rate?

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:17:39 PM

Can we please hold off distribution this Monday until all exchanges update their wallets perhaps double the distribution next week or at least when they are done upgrading? I have a bunch of coins got stuck on Cryptopia and I'm sure most of you do too Smiley
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:21:02 PM

Can we please hold off distribution this Monday until all exchanges update their wallets perhaps double the distribution next week or at least when they are done upgrading? I have a bunch of coins got stuck on Cryptopia and I'm sure most of you do too Smiley

what do you mean?

I was able to move bitcore coins from cryptopia to my bitcore wallet yesterday no problems or hiccups

i hope cryptopia hasnt ran into issues with btx

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:23:22 PM

what do you mean?

I was able to move bitcore coins from cryptopia to my bitcore wallet yesterday no problems or hiccups

i hope cryptopia hasnt ran into issues with btx

Can you check it again? Wallet upgrade required!
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:38:20 PM

I didnt get any airdrop this month. I have missed airdrop 2-5? I have over 10 BTX. How this could happen?
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: