Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:36:44 PM

The faster the price rise, the more people register for the airdrop, the faster the address #1 will run out of BTX.
The more we get a steady and healthy growth, the more registered addresses are own by early BTX adopters, the longer the time it will take to empty address #1, the more we all are going to be able to accumulate BTX!

I can not agree more than that.

+1, I too agree 100% on that. Additionally, I would guess that the recent drop of the price may have been caused by BTC holders/whales who have dumped their BTX which they have got through the airdrop because they don't want concurrence. I would stop giving to these people tons of free coins to dump - only BTX holders should get the airdrop from now on, and be sure the price would soon moon.

We all agree with the bolded

If you look at the order book and charts, u will see that only ONE entity/person is selling or dumping thousands of BTX coins several times a day. 

This could be an early investor, whale, dev or even a hacker who has gotten their hands on a lot of BTX.  They have caused a huge reduction in price alone. 

It is not many people disappointed and selling as you could tell from the charts, look at the spike in volume on the 15 min charts on cryptopia.

Who do u think it is and why?  Someone check the code to make sure everything is great.

btx foundation aka limx dev dumping his premine :-D weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:36:54 PM

The faster the price rise, the more people register for the airdrop, the faster the address #1 will run out of BTX.
The more we get a steady and healthy growth, the more registered addresses are own by early BTX adopters, the longer the time it will take to empty address #1, the more we all are going to be able to accumulate BTX!

+1, I too agree 100% on that. Additionally, I would guess that the recent drop of the price may have been caused by BTC holders/whales who have dumped their BTX which they have got through the airdrop because they don't want concurrence. I would stop giving to these people tons of free coins to dump - only BTX holders should get the airdrop from now on, and be sure the price would soon moon.
Yeah what would be cool is simply decide to give people 4 months to claim their BTX. If not claimed then airdrop all remaining coins to BTX supporters Smiley
What are you guys talking about? There is no unclaimed btx, all the btx there is to distribute is in the airdrop wallet.
Yes, they think it would be easy to put every BTX written on the BTC 1:0.5 snapshot not moved in the next for months back into the airdrop wallet. But guys... The BTX are written to the blockchain, the only way without having all the private keys to those addresses would be killling the consensus and rewriting the blockchain.

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:38:31 PM

Yeah what would be cool is simply decide to give people 4 months to claim their BTX. If not claimed then airdrop all remaining coins to BTX supporters Smiley
What are you guys talking about? There is no unclaimed btx, all the btx there is to distribute is in the airdrop wallet.
Yes, they think it would be easy to put every BTX written on the BTC 1:0.5 snapshot not moved in the next for months back into the airdrop wallet. But guys... The BTX are written to the blockchain, the only way without having all the private keys to those addresses would be killling the consensus and rewriting the blockchain.

cascade of selling by dev not cool to censor/ban satoshi :\ just sayin'

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
nhatminhvo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:48:31 PM

I hope hitbtc will distribute the free btx to users soon and make an major announcement on this. Cool
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

I hope hitbtc will distribute the free btx to users soon and make an major announcement on this. Cool

I don't know what's making them wait so long, a little more effort from hitbtc's side would be nice.
minestro

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:54:46 PM

I don't know what's making them wait so long, a little more effort from hitbtc's side would be nice.
I think they just sold the BTX they got through the snapshot completely. Else there would be no explanation why they are having trouble to process the withdrawals of the users.

_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

The bee is out of control. Long time since i last used the ignore button.

19kt6um75kGg3qKZgui5vucztiGxUpKad5
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:11:31 PM

If you look at the order book and charts, u will see that only ONE entity/person is selling or dumping thousands of BTX coins several times a day. 

This is just wrong, just look at the Bit-Z Orderbook, they are no large amounts of BTX at all.

https://www.bit-z.com/trade/btx_btc

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

Thanks. What URL do you use to request the balance of a specific address?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/api.dws?a=getbalance ? That is what the API documentation says, but where do you provide the address?

Is there a free and open to use API to retrieve some data of Bitcore like balance of address or details of a specific transaction?
I tried ChainId's API but it requires an API key.
Yeah I use the API here in Excel:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/

--ypsi
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:25:41 PM

Thanks. What URL do you use to request the balance of a specific address?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/api.dws?a=getbalance ? That is what the API documentation says, but where do you provide the address?

Is there a free and open to use API to retrieve some data of Bitcore like balance of address or details of a specific transaction?
I tried ChainId's API but it requires an API key.
Yeah I use the API here in Excel:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/

--ypsi

Try this one:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/api.dws?q=getbalance&a=13hwgY4YUvrgnhjLP5ugFafL1cmbRRtr5e

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

I am waiting for a drop to <15$. Want to buy more for the next monday.
minestro

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

I think they just sold the BTX they got through the snapshot completely. Else there would be no explanation why they are having trouble to process the withdrawals of the users.
Is HitBTC really this shady or what is the deal? I never checked their BTX volume often but when I did it was abysmal, I thought this was a big exchange too...

--ypsi
Shady is a bit mild. Or what would you say if you want to withdraw coins for around 1BTC and they are not processing the withdrawal and you can't do anything other than watch your balance drop from 1 BTC to under 0.5BTC. I needed to withdraw because if you want to sell 1/5 of the daily volume it doesn't really work out as you wish.
Anything I got till now are lame excuses and we're feeling with you. No substantial explanation, just nothing. If that isn't shady... a exchange has to guarantee you your deposits are safe and backed by the exchange. Obviously that's not the case on HitBTC.

AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:48:24 PM

The bee is out of control. Long time since i last used the ignore button.

you are right. i had also to do...
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:00:58 PM

Is HitBTC really this shady or what is the deal? I never checked their BTX volume often but when I did it was abysmal, I thought this was a big exchange too...

--ypsi
Shady is a bit mild. Or what would you say if you want to withdraw coins for around 1BTC and they are not processing the withdrawal and you can't do anything other than watch your balance drop from 1 BTC to under 0.5BTC. I needed to withdraw because if you want to sell 1/5 of the daily volume it doesn't really work out as you wish.
Anything I got till now are lame excuses and we're feeling with you. No substantial explanation, just nothing. If that isn't shady... a exchange has to guarantee you your deposits are safe and backed by the exchange. Obviously that's not the case on HitBTC.

I agree it's more than shady, it's a  major shitshow over there at hitbtc. At this point I don't really care about their excuses, they have proven their incompetence.
They will really need to step it up to redeem themselves but I doubt that will happen.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:08:58 PM

--ypsi

I agree it's more than shady, it's a  major shitshow over there at hitbtc. At this point I don't really care about their excuses, they have proven their incompetence.
They will really need to step it up to redeem themselves but I doubt that will happen.

Never let your money stay on an exchanger. This is a golden rule, even with hi fees you should try to never let money sitting on exchangers

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Sharpbit

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:19:21 PM

My wallet has not been synchronizing for hours...0 active connections to Bitcore Network.
I use BitCore Core Version v0.14.1.6-757738d  on Mac. What can I do?
minestro

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:30:52 PM

--ypsi

Never let your money stay on an exchanger. This is a golden rule, even with hi fees you should try to never let money sitting on exchangers
My coins were only for 4 days on the exchange. And they were there for a reason, I wanted to sell and get som BTC on HitBTC to work with it over there. But obviously I was mistaken into thinking this would be a good idea.

jmvarner83

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:34:05 PM

Just thought I throw my 2cents on the recent price drop..

https://imgur.com/a/pGeHU

If you look at graph above (click on link if it doesn't appear), the purple zone shows the price rise associated with the HitBTC new listing euphoria.

- The HitBTC new listing rumor started to circulate within the BTX community on November 9th when price was at 120k-140k sats.
- Then on Nov 9th, ppl started to be excited with this new HitBTC listing rumor, and price started to rise to 170k sats.
- The dev team confirmed the new HitBTC listing news on Nov 11th. The quote below was posted on Nov 11.

Listing on HitBTC Officially Confirmed

Dear Bitcore Community,

Bitcore will be listing on HitBTC.com on November 16, 2017. This is a momentous day that will go down in Bitcore history! Buckle up and enjoy the ride to come!

Your Bitcore Team

- Then the euphoria started because everyone was expecting to see a huge volume from HitBTC. Everyone was expecting to moon!
- Then all kinds of HitBTC issues came up, adding to the ridiculously low volume made this new listing euphoria slowly go away over the past few days/weeks.

Over the past few hours, the BTX price came back to the prior HitBTC euphoria level which is below 140k sats. That's the green zone on the graph.

The BTX market did his thing and completely rejected the HitBTC component from its price. From now on, we are building on a solid foundation.

Have we reached the bottom? I think the answer is yes.

If HitBTC would have matched the expectation level everyone had, the price would have stayed in the $35 - $50 range. But HitBTC failed to deliver on the expectation we all had.

I think this is a good lesson for everyone in preparation for the next big listing.

I was looking at the graphs yesterday and saw the same thing!  I was one of the ones holding and building on the hype of HitBTC to deliver but no dice.  It seems the hype has died down and we are back to normal of finding the "floor" again.  I do believe it will recover someday, but only when the FUD is addressed with action on improvements and upgrades to current issues, and getting on more exchanges.

Eventually, this coin and it's technical advantage will come to light and I believe that's when bag holders and accumulators will be rewarded.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:37:01 PM

How come the massive dump off right now? I knew it would retrace some after the big drop and surge but I wasn't expecting it to retrace this hard. Obviously too there would be some sell off after airdrops but did some people completely bail and tank this coin down? Seems like a weird progression to me given that once things are updated and running smoothly this coin should be back 300k satoshi and above. Also lastly I am on board with redistributing the BTX coins from Bitcoin claimers to those who are loyal that seems fair especially if you give them a deadline that is 3-4 months away from now. Any thoughts on this idea?

sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:41:25 PM

How come the massive dump off right now? I knew it would retrace some after the big drop and surge but I wasn't expecting it to retrace this hard. Obviously too there would be some sell off after airdrops but did some people completely bail and tank this coin down? Seems like a weird progression to me given that once things are updated and running smoothly this coin should be back 300k satoshi and above. Also lastly I am on board with redistributing the BTX coins from Bitcoin claimers to those who are loyal that seems fair especially if you give them a deadline that is 3-4 months away from now. Any thoughts on this idea?

I completely agree with redistributing the BTX from BTC holders if they dont claim it by a certain time. I dont know why they should get free BTX if they havent invested time, money or energy into BTX. Ive been mining from the beginning and have also spent on it. Just because someone holds lots of BTC shouldnt mean they are entitled to free BTX without being a part of it.

as far as HITBtc.. I dont use it, dont understand the thrill or excitement about it as there are better exchanges..
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: