Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729066 times)
candymimi007

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:03:02 PM

HODL BTX people!

Why?

- We have a very good development team (same as Bitsend)
- Better technology
- Minable without bying an ASIC miner
- Weekly Airdrops

What we need?

- Better exchanges like Bittrex or Polo
- More integration into market like direct buy BTX (that https://www.livingroomofsatoshi.com/ is perfect and we need more of this)
- CMC correction (I want to write bad words against them but I hold me back   Roll Eyes
- faster AMD miner
- more marketing (I read something that the team is working on this point)

Thats my opinion for now and I will HODL that coin cause it deserves this!

I heard that if btx want to list on larger exchanges like Bittrex/binance/..., Dev team should pay some btx to the exchange.
I think I am fine if dev use the airdrop wallet coins to pay the fee of large exchange if the fee reasonable.
What about others?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:05:45 PM

The faster the price rise, the more people register for the airdrop, the faster the address #1 will run out of BTX.
The more we get a steady and healthy growth, the more registered addresses are own by early BTX adopters, the longer the time it will take to empty address #1, the more we all are going to be able to accumulate BTX!

I can not agree more than that.

+1, I too agree 100% on that. Additionally, I would guess that the recent drop of the price may have been caused by BTC holders/whales who have dumped their BTX which they have got through the airdrop because they don't want concurrence. I would stop giving to these people tons of free coins to dump - only BTX holders should get the airdrop from now on, and be sure the price would soon moon.

We all agree with the bolded

If you look at the order book and charts, u will see that only ONE entity/person is selling or dumping thousands of BTX coins several times a day. 

This could be an early investor, whale, dev or even a hacker who has gotten their hands on a lot of BTX.  They have caused a huge reduction in price alone. 

It is not many people disappointed and selling as you could tell from the charts, look at the spike in volume on the 15 min charts on cryptopia.

Who do u think it is and why?  Someone check the code to make sure everything is great.

This could be a confirmation of the thesis that some BTC whale is now dumping his huge stack of BTX that got from airdrop. If the devs keep this BTX for BTC distribution model, this might happen again and again. In fact, if BTC whales want to avoid any concurrence from BTX, they just have to take their free BTX and dump them so as to kill the price. I think the devs should start a policy to give the coins to those who lije them, not to those who do not like them!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
YuriusG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:08:08 PM

HODL BTX people!

Why?

- Better technology
- Weekly Airdrops

What we need?

- More integration into market like direct buy BTX (that https://www.livingroomofsatoshi.com/ is perfect and we need more of this)
- CMC correction (I want to write bad words against them but I hold me back   Roll Eyes
- faster AMD miner

I heard that if btx want to list on larger exchanges like Bittrex/binance/..., Dev team should pay some btx to the exchange.
I think I am fine if dev use the airdrop wallet coins to pay the fee of large exchange if the fee reasonable.
What about others?

They have 10% of coins as Development fund. I think it's not a problem for Devs to pay for it but also I think they have its own strategy of development. So we can wait good news from them.

minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:17:40 PM

The faster the price rise, the more people register for the airdrop, the faster the address #1 will run out of BTX.
The more we get a steady and healthy growth, the more registered addresses are own by early BTX adopters, the longer the time it will take to empty address #1, the more we all are going to be able to accumulate BTX!

+1, I too agree 100% on that. Additionally, I would guess that the recent drop of the price may have been caused by BTC holders/whales who have dumped their BTX which they have got through the airdrop because they don't want concurrence. I would stop giving to these people tons of free coins to dump - only BTX holders should get the airdrop from now on, and be sure the price would soon moon.

If you look at the order book and charts, u will see that only ONE entity/person is selling or dumping thousands of BTX coins several times a day. 

This could be an early investor, whale, dev or even a hacker who has gotten their hands on a lot of BTX.  They have caused a huge reduction in price alone. 

It is not many people disappointed and selling as you could tell from the charts, look at the spike in volume on the 15 min charts on cryptopia.

Who do u think it is and why?  Someone check the code to make sure everything is great.

This could be a confirmation of the thesis that some BTC whale is now dumping his huge stack of BTX that got from airdrop. If the devs keep this BTX for BTC distribution model, this might happen again and again. In fact, if BTC whales want to avoid any concurrence from BTX, they just have to take their free BTX and dump them so as to kill the price. I think the devs should start a policy to give the coins to those who lije them, not to those who do not like them!
If you want to know what BTC whales are doing with their snapshots just look here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/tx.dws?148418.htm
It's not that the blockchain is a secret Smiley

_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

Coins have already been burned to BTC addresses. IF you invested in this coin you knew what the distribution model was.

I dont think you are right about the BTC whales. They could have trashed BeeCash, BTG already. We are not that special (yet) to be target for whales.

19kt6um75kGg3qKZgui5vucztiGxUpKad5
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

HODL BTX people!

Why?

- Better technology
- Weekly Airdrops

What we need?

- faster AMD miner

What about others?

bittrex is a blackhole to put your money in i never paid to get my coin listed there it's a scam to pay to get listed :\ if the coin is useful youd be listed BSD is on trex already hmmm>>fishy<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:15:11 PM

i wish BTX would work for cryptokitties game, It would present the capability of this coin and it would also get viral Smiley
We need to show the advantages (fast speed and low price of the transactions) in some popural/viral way, so people notice what is the difference.

The bigger exchange is also a must!
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:24:40 PM

Coins have already been burned to BTC addresses. IF you invested in this coin you knew what the distribution model was.

I dont think you are right about the BTC whales. They could have trashed BeeCash, BTG already. We are not that special (yet) to be target for whales.

Then the question arises WHO the hell is this single person/entity who is dumping every day thousands of coins, and he alone is clearly responsible for the correction of the price. Where did this guy get all his coins from? If he had bought them he would not sell them at a loss by crashing the price, he would sell them slow cashing out sooo much more.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
tmkn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:44:10 PM

This could be an early investor, whale, dev or even a hacker who has gotten their hands on a lot of BTX.  They have caused a huge reduction in price alone.  

Who do u think it is and why?  Someone check the code to make sure everything is great.

Then the question arises WHO the hell is this single person/entity who is dumping every day thousands of coins, and he alone is clearly responsible for the correction of the price. Where did this guy get all his coins from? If he had bought them he would not sell them at a loss by crashing the price, he would sell them slow cashing out sooo much more.

How do you know it's a single person? There are 3 devs 4 devs /big wallets Cheesy
§

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:57:15 PM

How do you know it's a single person? There are 3 devs 4 devs /big wallets Cheesy

Do you know how a block explorer works? Or do you have shit in your eyes or something dumbass? Keep on making up stories.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

Steam No Longer Accepts Bitcoin Due to High Fees and Volatility.
@devs, I think u should contact steam with your proposal
bmike

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:32:59 PM

)) Well, yes, sure BTX don't have any Volatility )))
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:11:39 PM

The most difficult time to be alive. Eth blockchain is in a mess, BTC pump getting disgusting, all of a sudden people start getting worried over btx which went from $5-$40 in 2weeks, don't even know where to turn to anymore.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Bombardier

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:14:46 PM

The most difficult time to be alive. Eth blockchain is in a mess, BTC pump getting disgusting, all of a sudden people start getting worried over btx which went from $5-$40 in 2weeks, don't even know where to turn to anymore.

welcome to crypto world bro
Bombardier

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:16:27 PM

)) Well, yes, sure BTX don't have any Volatility )))
the biggest problem is the high fees and slow network. i don't think they are upset about volatility right now.
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:17:49 PM

people dont know that btx is a safehaven for your bitcoins. 1st, it will retain your btc in actual amounts because btx is stable, second you get an extra btx for every btx you hold, so it's a win-win situation. other coins will suffer the blood bath and prices will decrease sharply. people are holding into their bitcoins.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

Been in the world for ages but this is the worst time to want to be here. Lots of my shitcoins pumping but I cant sell them to buy the dumping btx, is this not madness?

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:31:44 PM

the developer who owes me like 4000 btx because i cannot scan my segwit addy = limx dev is a dumpy dumptruck :\ grrrr

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
FrozenChaos

Activity: 88
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:37:42 PM

people dont know that btx is a safehaven for your bitcoins. 1st, it will retain your btc in actual amounts because btx is stable, second you get an extra btx for every btx you hold, so it's a win-win situation. other coins will suffer the blood bath and prices will decrease sharply. people are holding into their bitcoins.

No, the BTC ratio has been far from stable.
TaxTheRich

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:42:56 PM

Been in the world for ages but this is the worst time to want to be here. Lots of my shitcoins pumping but I cant sell them to buy the dumping btx, is this not madness?

true words
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: