Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

Can i use the D3 antminer for mine? thank you dev team..

No

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:20:20 PM

Even when Bitcoin has the Lightning Network it won't be as good a BTX... And BTX is Lightning Network capable.
When the market figures out the magnitude of this coin, it's going to blow up!
_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:24:29 PM

BTX is essentially the fresh start coin that purged all the bad actors.

And they did it out in the open but I guess those rich scammers, govt agencies, scammers, etc, were too busy counting their new riches to care about a $2 coin.

congrats on those lines. well said!

dunno how but you were on the brink of my ignore list.. now i respect that +10 trust.. rofl
be cool!!

go BTX, go!

19kt6um75kGg3qKZgui5vucztiGxUpKad5
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

Still possible to claim BTX?
_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:54:51 PM

The april 1:1 btc snapshot was accessible through claiming for 6 months. Only 1.6 mil were claimed by btc holders of the 16.6 snapshoted amount, if I'm not mistaken. so there was about 15 mil coin still in the devs hands. Devs kept 10% of the unclaimed coins for marketing and such. Mining, trading  and airdrops started, and about 400-500k additional btx where put in circulation  Come november 1, claiming of the 1st btc snapshot was ended. A new btc 1:0,5 snapshot was taken on nov 2, and 8 mil btx was distibuted to corresponding btx addresses. No claiming necessary.
That puts the circulating supply to about 10 and a total of about 6.6 mil btx in the devs hands. 5.1 mil in #1 address and 1.5 mil in the dev fund. The remaing airdrops will be funded from the 5.1 mil in #1 aidrop address.
When the airdrops are done in next year, circulating supply will equal about 15.5 mil + 1.5 mil dev funds = 17 mil.
The remaining 4 mil from the 21 mil total cap will only be accessible through mining.

It's not rocket science people, I can't make it any simpler without having to draw pictures for you.
Anybody who doesn't  understand the concept by now, Will probably not be making a lot of money on this coin.

My 2 sats.

Full disclosure.
I'm not affiliated with the Bitcore dev team, in any way shape or form.
I just like to read up and do my research, before I invest.

i cant agree more with you, Keyzer.

19kt6um75kGg3qKZgui5vucztiGxUpKad5
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:24:30 PM

I just posted this in the telegram chatroom...

Small trading tips for the Bitcore community...

QB Horse, [Dec 8, 2017 at 10:17:45 AM]:
There's a rule that professional traders use that says that all gaps must be filled at some point. This has been 100% true for BTC since day 1. Bitcoin has always retraced back to fill empty voids.

We have 3 gaps at the moment.. see chart

https://imgur.com/a/dsaao

If BTC follows its past pattern, the price will retrace to fill these gaps.

This means the gap between $8300 -$8800 will get filled soon.

It might be a good time to take your BTC profits and buy BTX
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

There's a rule that professional traders use that says that all gaps must be filled at some point. This has been 100% true for BTC since day 1. Bitcoin has always retraced back to fill empty voids.

The tricky part is do you really think BTX will prevail? To improve your portfolio, since the mostly used trading pair is BTX/BTC, BTX would have to rise significantly to overcome the decrease of BTC. Do you really think that will happen? Because if not the wiser thing would be to sell BTC to fiat, than to buy BTX.

nhatminhvo

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:46:34 PM

how do i get BTX from airdrop. I registered several months ago and still have nothing. my wallet is empty. Please answer me Huh
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:49:56 PM

The tricky part is do you really think BTX will prevail? To improve your portfolio, since the mostly used trading pair is BTX/BTC, BTX would have to rise significantly to overcome the decrease of BTC. Do you really think that will happen? Because if not the wiser thing would be to sell BTC to fiat, than to buy BTX.

During the last big BTC retracement to $5400 between Nov 11-12, BTX held strong at 150-160k sats. This was just before the HitBTC listing news.

The answer is it depends on what your goal is. If you want to accumulate more BTX with the same quantity of BTC, then based on the history, chances are that the BTXBTC price pair will go up or stand still. But if you look at the BTXUSD price pair, then chances are that price will also follow BTC and go down.

If you are short on BTX and you look at the fiat value, don't buy now and wait for BTC to crash. If you're long on BTX and your goal is to accumulate more BTX for the quantity of BTC you have today, then today is the time to buy.
TaxTheRich

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:50:09 PM

how do i get BTX from airdrop. I registered several months ago and still have nothing. my wallet is empty. Please answer me Huh

let me quess, u have 0 btx in your wallet .
FrozenChaos

Activity: 88
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:02:13 PM

You don't have to guess... he said his wallet is empty.
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:09:02 PM

The april 1:1 btc snapshot was accessible through claiming for 6 months. Only 1.6 mil were claimed by btc holders of the 16.6 snapshoted amount, if I'm not mistaken. so there was about 15 mil coin still in the devs hands. Devs kept 10% of the unclaimed coins for marketing and such. Mining, trading  and airdrops started, and about 400-500k additional btx where put in circulation  Come november 1, claiming of the 1st btc snapshot was ended. A new btc 1:0,5 snapshot was taken on nov 2, and 8 mil btx was distibuted to corresponding btx addresses. No claiming necessary.
That puts the circulating supply to about 10 and a total of about 6.6 mil btx in the devs hands. 5.1 mil in #1 address and 1.5 mil in the dev fund. The remaining airdrops will be funded from the 5.1 mil in #1 aidrop address.
When the airdrops are done next year, circulating supply will equal about 15.5 mil + 1.5 mil dev funds = 17 mil.
The remaining 4 mil from the 21 mil total cap will only be accessible through mining.

It's not rocket science people, I can't make it any simpler without having to draw pictures for you.
Anybody who doesn't  understand the concept by now, Will probably not be making a lot of money on this coin.

My 2 sats.

Full disclosure.

In case someone didnt bother reading,  but here is most of the answers people!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:11:05 PM

i cant understand u vlad. that are the rules for the first snapshot..everyone how are interested in this coin knew it. With the second snapshot the deadline is over..now u can get 50% free coins.. whats u problem ? u should be happy if u have 10.000 btcs and now 5.000 btx.
i cant understand u  Wink

I don’t have any BTC I just had to dumb it down so I could get a straight answer?

Rules are written since the beginning. People love it or people doesn’t love it. Your choice. But a period of 6 months with an open claiming period; after that slept period, you have the chance to claim still 50% for a lifetime and also have the chance for a compounding interests? What you try now is counting peas. Wink

your operation is diametrically opposed to satoshis' vision ~ censorship and walled garden style communication will never work, +your personal inability to even answer simple coding questions leads me to believe you are not qualified to comment on anything coin related ...don't be surprised if you encounter angry berlin citizens knocking on your door...they pm'ed me wanting to know all about youes :\ i'm not happy with you chumps stealing of the bitcoin logo for your self serving scheme<<<fuck off

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
AntiTector

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

█▀▀▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▀▄░▀▀█▀▀░▀▄░▄▀      
█▄█░░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄█░░░░█░░░░░█░░
█▄▄▀░█░░█░░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄▄▀░░░█░░░▄▀░▀▄
tmkn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:11:30 PM

i cant understand u vlad. that are the rules for the first snapshot..everyone how are interested in this coin knew it. With the second snapshot the deadline is over..now u can get 50% free coins.. whats u problem ? u should be happy if u have 10.000 btcs and now 5.000 btx.

I don’t have any BTC I just had to dumb it down so I could get a straight answer?

Rules are written since the beginning. People love it or people doesn’t love it. Your choice. But a period of 6 months with an open claiming period; after that slept period, you have the chance to claim still 50% for a lifetime and also have the chance for a compounding interests? What you try now is counting peas. Wink

I respect the rules and I think this is a GREAT plan but the fact nobody can explain to me how all the BTX will be gone in the coming months yet then the millions who don’t claim can still claim is frustrating and insulting.

Vlad, believe me. That you are so awesome excited it’s a good sign for me.

The distribution would be running out faster, if everyone would follow our guides. It’s not our sense to hold 5 mn. coins in our hands still. If every registered address would be loaded with Bitcore, the system would be finished in closest time.

The bitcore has a too much promising code.
From time to time th services will increasing; we will get listed on more exchanges; the coin begins to grow up.
Actually we are planning the marketing and our next steps to make the btx wealthy.

With all the increasing interests, the people will claim their bitcore from our nov snapshot. I am very optimistically looking into the future of bitcore. It will be a very interesting run in the future if ppl see their nonclaimed coins increasing and increasing. Believe me, bitcore with more than $500 will also awaken Roger Ver and co to claim their coins😂😂

Greetz
Steve

Speaking about code, are there any features planned?
Btx is not a fork in the real sense because the allocation was not 1:1 so this will always be a minus. I don t see it as going to $1000 like bch.
I would like to believe in this coin since I have a certain amount but You need to give us reasons..

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:38:01 PM

your operation is diametrically opposed to satoshis' vision ~ censorship and walled garden style communication will never work, +your personal inability to even answer simple coding questions leads me to believe you are not qualified to comment on anything coin related ...don't be surprised if you encounter angry berlin citizens knocking on your door...they pm'ed me wanting to know all about youes :\ i'm not happy with you chumps stealing of the bitcoin logo for your self serving scheme<<<fuck off

You can easy leave the thread instead of spam every 5 mins.
You, and all your multiaccounts..would be nice.
see ya  <<<weeeee
FrozenChaos

Activity: 88
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:15:51 PM

I respect the rules and I think this is a GREAT plan but the fact nobody can explain to me how all the BTX will be gone in the coming months yet then the millions who don’t claim can still claim is frustrating and insulting.

Vlad, believe me. That you are so awesome excited it’s a good sign for me.

The distribution would be running out faster, if everyone would follow our guides. It’s not our sense to hold 5 mn. coins in our hands still. If every registered address would be loaded with Bitcore, the system would be finished in closest time.

The bitcore has a too much promising code.
From time to time th services will increasing; we will get listed on more exchanges; the coin begins to grow up.
Actually we are planning the marketing and our next steps to make the btx wealthy.

With all the increasing interests, the people will claim their bitcore from our nov snapshot. I am very optimistically looking into the future of bitcore. It will be a very interesting run in the future if ppl see their nonclaimed coins increasing and increasing. Believe me, bitcore with more than $500 will also awaken Roger Ver and co to claim their coins😂😂

Greetz
Steve

Speaking about code, are there any features planned?
Btx is not a fork in the real sense because the allocation was not 1:1 so this will always be a minus. I don t see it as going to $1000 like bch.
I would like to believe in this coin since I have a certain amount but You need to give us reasons..

It was 1:1 but hardly any BTC holder claimed it... it is however the same ownership given the second snapshot, just at half weight. I fail to see how that is a detractor...
nhatminhvo

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:07:11 PM

You don't have to guess... he said his wallet is empty.
yes.My wallet does not have anything. Two months have passed Huh
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:19:38 PM

Tried to follow the process as outlined but always got the error
"Error: BTX public key (your address) or signed message not valid"

What's the point of over unnecessary complicating airdrops like that?
Gives me very confidence the project is going to get a broader audience.

tmkn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:21:50 PM

That puts the circulating supply to about 10 and a total of about 6.6 mil btx in the devs hands. 5.1 mil in #1 address and 1.5 mil in the dev fund. The remaining airdrops will be funded from the 5.1 mil in #1 aidrop address.
When the airdrops are done next year, circulating supply will equal about 15.5 mil + 1.5 mil dev funds = 17 mil.

My 2 sats.

Full disclosure.

In case someone didnt bother reading,  but here is most of the answers people!

Not really

That puts the circulating supply to about 10

It ain't circulating until it's circulatin' Cheesy

Let's put it this way:
1.6 mil were claimed, so we are assuming that on Nov 1st most of BTC holders didn't find out about BTX (or didn't care to claim the BTX Smiley )
So sending 8 mil BTX to those addresses equals (almost) nothing.
Why did the devs do it? I think for two reasons:
- to give the (false) impression that 10 mil coins are "in circulation"
- to have a justification for the dev / "Foundation" fund, i.e. to allocate 10% also to them.

Let's get down on earth. the Circulating volume is really about 2 mil (not counting dev wallets), so forget about dreamin that the market cap is $300 mil.
Let's see the reality as it is not as dreamers think.. Cheesy

Anyway, about the so-called "fork" - which could have been a real fork if made 1:1, but then, devs could not get their hands on 1,5 mil and also no airdrop could have been possible.

So if you're wondering why BTX stays at $20-$30 and is not going to the 'moon' just think about it..
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: