Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
Fizsan

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:41:23 PM

Maybe this is one of the last times to buy Bitcore sub $20.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OG_Sat0si

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:43:20 PM

We need videos to educate people on Bitcore, as well as letting people know the safe and proper method to claim their BTX. The more coins that end up being added into circulation, the higher BTX's market cap will rise. Once we hit the top 100 on CMC, Bitcore will get free marketing from all of the Youtubers and bloggers.

Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Diamon, BitcoinX, etc. How much marketing are any of those coins doing? With the exception of Bitcoin Cash, which is extremely shady in their marketing practices, the others aren't doing any marketing. People within the crypto space are writing articles about them and putting out videos about them. All they do is make an announcement that they are a Bitcoin fork and the crypto space does all of the marketing for them. If Bitcore were to launch today, we'd get the same free marketing.

CMC is already counting the "claim coins" since they have been released into circulation already.  They are NOT counting the coins that are reserved in dev fund or the 5-6m waiting to be airdropped. Which makes sense. CMC does this with other coins also. They do not count the development funds.

I do agree with you on more videos,news ect.  But not claim and dump.

There is a youtuber with the same name as you that I've watched before.  Is that you? lol

Those real BTC forks do not market much because some of exchanges credit people.  BTX is not a "real fork"

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:50:45 PM

Good stuff from the Bitcore Developer meeting that just happened. I look forward to reading more of the details over the next few weeks.

keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:53:09 PM

We need videos to educate people on Bitcore, as well as letting people know the safe and proper method to claim their BTX. The more coins that end up being added into circulation, the higher BTX's market cap will rise. Once we hit the top 100 on CMC, Bitcore will get free marketing from all of the Youtubers and bloggers.

Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Diamon, BitcoinX, etc. How much marketing are any of those coins doing? With the exception of Bitcoin Cash, which is extremely shady in their marketing practices, the others aren't doing any marketing. People within the crypto space are writing articles about them and putting out videos about them. All they do is make an announcement that they are a Bitcoin fork and the crypto space does all of the marketing for them. If Bitcore were to launch today, we'd get the same free marketing.

CMC is already counting the "claim coins" since they have been released into circulation already.  They are NOT counting the coins that are reserved in dev fund or the 5-6m waiting to be airdropped. Which makes sense. CMC does this with other coins also. They do not count the development funds.

There is a youtuber with the same name as you that I've watched before.  Is that you? lol

Those real BTC forks do not market much because some of exchanges credit people.  BTX is not a "real fork"

And Cmc are not counting the 8 mil coins that have been sent out to btc holders, whom you claim are dumping and crashing the price.
Why do you do that? cherry pick your statements, and totally ignore facts allready presented and agreed upon.
Please be consistent.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:58:17 PM

● Hardware wallet support
We expect to get support for Bitcore BTX on a hardware wallet soon.

Your Bitcore team[/center]

welcome trezor Smiley
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:07:04 AM

BTX can be claimed just the same as those "real forks"  so why should the circulating supply be calculated any different than BCH, BTG?

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:20:29 AM

I think this will grow again next month. If i want to mine, it worths only with one GPU or is a waste of time? And how many GPU are profitable to mine BTX?
_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:22:56 AM

I was one of those hoping for good news, burning an appropriate amount of electricity at mining and so on.
The doubts that I wrote came from the statement of one of the Devs.
I wrote it down in this forum, about 15 minutes later there was a post from the same dev about another topic.
So I am seriously asking, if our concerns are taken serious or not.
Some weeks ago, kw posted that 400 gh are supporting the network, nowadays we are down to 100. there must be a reason, and it is not only the need for money. The world is not that bad at all.
I strongly believe in new tech, but my nose is not big enough to allow this dance upon it.

Hey mate, i saw the Dev skipped your question (i think it wasnt on purpose) and i wanted to give my opinion.

We all "lost" tons of money or purchasing power, we could all have cashed out at $40.. but decided to hodl.

I´m also burning insane amounts of kwh since may.. but i still have hopes. I have faith in this coin. We suffered a P&D, its not coin´s fault.

The reason for the reduced hashrate is the rise of profit from another coin (nvidia minable). In fact i was mining that coin since sunday, and selling it to buy BTX.

I think the tide have changed. We´ll do great!!

Go BTX, go!!

19kt6um75kGg3qKZgui5vucztiGxUpKad5
Mr.merson

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:33:18 AM

Good afternoon, I have a question

Is it possible to reduce commissions to the minimum? I use the command (settxfee) from the console but it does not save or take effect  Huh

PD, I know it's not the right place ... but I buy 1 BTX, I pay for XRB (private message, how much XRB wants for 1 BTX)
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:33:42 AM

Bitcore Core meeting summary

Dear Bitcore Community,

this is a quick summary of our two-day meeting from 12 - 13th of December 2017 @ Bodensee.

Open meeting
First of all let us thank everyone that came to the open meeting on December 12th. We had great discussions and we're happy you were able to meet with us on such short notice!
Special thanks to our host Fabian, he is an even more fantastic guy in real life than he is in the Telegram chat! If you ever consider staying near Bodensee, take a look at his gorgeous hotel: www.hotel-gierer.de
We made some great contacts that will help us grow Bitcore in the future.

Internal meeting.
The vast growth of Bitcore and the sudden increase of interest for BTX all over the world was overwhelming for our team.
We decided to restructure and rethink the way we approach all upcoming development to make sure we can meet the expectations and fully utilize the possibilities Bitcore's underlying tech provides.
Restructuring took some time and now we are back at 100%!

The team now gets direct support from more developers and people experienced with cryptocurrency project development.
We will release an official team announcement within the next 24h.

Roadmap
The Bitcore Core team has decided on a lot of important points regarding development and marketing for the future.
This is a sneak preview of things to come for BTX:

● New Website
This will contain a new and more in-depth structure and a redesign.
Including a new block explorer (independent from the current chainz explorer)
It will also contain our official roadmap with more points than listed within this statement.

● ATMs
Jon already released the pull request for GENERAL BYTES ATMs.
https://github.com/GENERALBYTESCOM/batm_public
We expect to hear back from them soon and already have several people ready to order once the latest software is implemented for their systems.

● More ways to sell and buy BTX.
Right now cannot publicly give specifics.

Your Bitcore team

Nice, happy with the hardware wallet support, looking forward to more news. Hope cmc is done buying in soon  Wink
OG_Sat0si

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:43:02 AM

Why do you do that? cherry pick your statements, and totally ignore facts allready presented and agreed upon.
Please be consistent.
What did I do wrong???   I do not ignore nothing, esp facts.

Those coins that were sent out, are already in thousands of address in circulation.  There is no reasonably easy way CMC can differentiate.  So there must be another reason

BTX can be claimed just the same as those "real forks"  so why should the circulating supply be calculated any different than BCH, BTG?

There is a theory that someone paid off CMC to make us look bad.

Dopert

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:59:36 AM

welcome trezor Smiley

Or Ledger  Grin that is mine
Nesch84

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:08:50 AM

sounds good. great meeting with good news. i love btx everyday more
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:52:29 AM

Dear Bitcore Community,

this is a quick summary of our two-day meeting from 12 - 13th of December 2017 @ Bodensee.

Open meeting
First of all let us thank everyone that came to the open meeting on December 12th. We had great discussions and we're happy you were able to meet with us on such short notice!
Special thanks to our host Fabian, he is an even more fantastic guy in real life than he is in the Telegram chat! If you ever consider staying near Bodensee, take a look at his gorgeous hotel: www.hotel-gierer.de

Internal meeting.
The vast growth of Bitcore and the sudden increase of interest for BTX all over the world was overwhelming for our team.
We decided to restructure and rethink the way we approach all upcoming development to make sure we can meet the expectations and fully utilize the possibilities Bitcore's underlying tech provides.

The team now gets direct support from more developers and people experienced with cryptocurrency project development.

Roadmap
The Bitcore Core team has decided on a lot of important points regarding development and marketing for the future.

● New Website
It will also contain our official roadmap with more points than listed within this statement.

● ATMs
We expect to hear back from them soon and already have several people ready to order once the latest software is implemented for their systems.

Your Bitcore team

What? You guys drink beer while you have a business meeting?
lol...this is really European style!
You would never see this in North America
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:56:58 AM

welcome trezor Smiley

I hope BTX will be soon supported also on Nano Ledger Smiley Cant' wait, and beyond the usefulness of that it would also be a terrific marketing tool.

Bombardier

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:59:17 AM

Dear Bitcore Community,

Open meeting

Internal meeting.

Roadmap

● New Website

● ATMs

Your Bitcore team

lucky us we don't live in north america Smiley
OG_Sat0si

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:59:30 AM

sounds good. great meeting with good news. i love btx everyday more

What great news and you like price going down every day?

Im upset.  Sold the 1,000 btx I bought earlier.

Bombardier

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:01:10 AM

welcome trezor Smiley

Or Ledger  Grin that is mine

i agree. either one is good for business Wink
dmanicus

Activity: 251

Official

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:17:55 AM

Dear Bitcore Community,

Open meeting

Internal meeting.

Roadmap

● New Website

● ATMs

Your Bitcore team

lucky us we don't live in north america Smiley

This happens all the time in North America in my experience. I guess it depends on the company.
WindForce

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:22:36 AM

New are already kicking in, BTX finally going back up  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: