Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 [641] 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729069 times)
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

please please please BTX team, can you change this horrible pink color, and find a solution for the scaling on high-DPI screens !
My eyes are bleeding !
Thanks  Grin

Sorry meditationguru, just try and find the inner pink-core in yourself and you will learn to enjoy these colourings. ; )
Don't expect a colour change from our side, that's the BTX brand

In my view, this is very unprofessional, both your attitude and such approach. It is not about selling some "brand" and still less about finding some "inner pink-core in yourself". It is more about making a really useful coin as in money. Well, at least this is what I thought and was told here but I should have been wrong and misled. I sincerely hope you reconsider your stance.

Hi tee-rex,
Sorry if I offended anyone, it was a joke in regards to gurumeditations nickname. I find it funny if someone with such a name complains his eyes are bleeding. Obviously we both weren't being too serious (well, I thought it was obvious).
We do care about the perception from the community of our the BTX brand, and we also believe that the aggressive pink makes BTX stand out in regards of branding compared to many other pseudo-serious projects with often dark and blueish colouring. The general feedback from the community was positive in regards of the BTX colours.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

please please please BTX team, can you change this horrible pink color, and find a solution for the scaling on high-DPI screens !
My eyes are bleeding !
Thanks  Grin

Sorry meditationguru, just try and find the inner pink-core in yourself and you will learn to enjoy these colourings. ; )

In my view, this is very unprofessional, both your attitude and such approach. It is not about selling some "brand" and still less about finding some "inner pink-core in yourself". It is more about making a really useful coin as in money. Well, at least this is what I thought and was told here but I should have been wrong and misled. I sincerely hope you reconsider your stance.

Hi tee-rex,
Sorry if I offended anyone, it was a joke in regards to gurumeditations nickname. I find it funny if someone with such a name complains his eyes are bleeding. Obviously we both weren't being too serious (well, I thought it was obvious).
We do care about the perception from the community of our the BTX brand, and we also believe that the aggressive pink makes BTX stand out in regards of branding compared to many other pseudo-serious projects with often dark and blueish colouring. The general feedback from the community was positive in regards of the BTX colours.

It is all subjective, personally I really like the colour and it makes BTX stand out amongst the business like and fairly dull branding that other projects have chosen. Impossible to please everyone, if you change the colour I would be in the camp calling for you to change it back.
Holdi

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Just HODL

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

I like the pink BTX color. Makes it unique. When I see my daughter wearing some pink clothes I think about Bitcore, before this coin I hated pink too.  Grin

daj pare

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

The only thing I don't understand about this coin is why the price is so small, it should be at least 10x higher.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

The only thing I don't understand about this coin is why the price is so small, it should be at least 10x higher.

u have to wait a little more...
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:29:48 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 01:58:38 PM by QB Horse

Bitcore BTX: top performance

Bitcore has been outperforming most top100 cryptocurrencies in 2018 in regards of USD and BTC value!
If you are a HODLer and include the airdrops we have a +57.5% gain in value since the start of the year.
But even without the airdrop BTX has been performing extremely well!

Please retweet: https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX/status/963736927127121921

Thank you to our community.

- Your Bitcore team

That's a pretty POWERFUL chart and I hope people realize how strong have been Bitcore so far in 2018!

The true power is in the spread between BTX (with airdrop) and BTC, which is 90.98%. In other words, BTX outperformed BTC by 90.98%!!!  ...that's not a small accomplishment.

Say if person A had $1000 BTC on Jan 1st, today he only has $665.
If person B had $1000 BTX on Jan 1st, today he has $1575.
Person B is better off by $910

Congrats Bitcore!!

A little piece of wisdom... In a bull market, everyone wins and any project is a good project. In a bear market, true winners stand out and only strong projects win while others lose!
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

Bitcore has been outperforming most top100 cryptocurrencies in 2018 in regards of USD and BTC value!
If you are a HODLer and include the airdrops we have a +57.5% gain in value since the start of the year.

- Your Bitcore team

That's a pretty POWERFUL chart and I hope people realize how strong have been Bitcore so far in 2018!

The true power is in the spread between BTX (with airdrop) and BTC, which is 90.98%. In other words, BTX outperformed BTC by 90.98%!!!  ...that's not a small accomplishment.

Congrats Bitcore!!

Those numbers are very interesting. Might be a better marketing just show this instead of youtubers and PR articles... Ideally combine it, so some youtubers show and comment this graph Smiley

Anyway, if BTC didnt go to such bearish mode, pulling every crypto with it, we probably wouldnt have this achievement. I understand that it happend and I am happy about it, just saying i dont expect BTX being top gainer every month. Would be nice though Smiley
depuh

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

in a few weeks, the growth of all coins is expected as well as bitcoin, BTX will also rise with time  Wink
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

Logo can be pink once the schweet airdrop comes every monday.

█████████████████████
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

in a few weeks, the growth of all coins is expected as well as bitcoin, BTX will also rise with time  Wink
Yup, It's all about timing to reach the FOMO. As more people pay attention to BTX, as quick we will see its that growth.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Garagenrt

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

I am still having problems registering for airdrop.  Last week I registered two addresses and it was only sent to one address. I understand that going to Advance Coin Control is an option.  I need to Know if this procedure will ensure a complete airdrop to my wallet and not Just the one address that seemed to work last week.  Recently I tried: File sign message , choose any address, and none of them seem to work now at the airdrop page. I have followed this videhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9pzIM-YAtc (How to Register for Weekly Bitcore BTX Airdrop - $BTX  - Brendan Skousen and it doesn't work.  It worked INITIALLY WITH THE FIRST ADDRESS I REGISTERED.  Can someone please explain why only the 1st address works??? Thank you
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Disobey.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

I am still having problems registering for airdrop.  Last week I registered two addresses and it was only sent to one address. I understand that going to Advance Coin Control is an option.  I need to Know if this procedure will ensure a complete airdrop to my wallet and not Just the one address that seemed to work last week.  Recently I tried: File sign message , choose any address, and none of them seem to work now at the airdrop page. I have followed this videhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9pzIM-YAtc (How to Register for Weekly Bitcore BTX Airdrop - $BTX  - Brendan Skousen and it doesn't work.  It worked INITIALLY WITH THE FIRST ADDRESS I REGISTERED.  Can someone please explain why only the 1st address works??? Thank you

Hello Garagenrt, are you sure you wrote AIRDROP correct, using the international "I" not the arabic version with a dot on top? I'm asking, because this has been an issue for some of our users before.
Also, make sure you copy the full signed message, including the = at the end of the message.
You can always check via the blockexplorer, if an address does indeed contain all your BTX - just to be sure never to miss any coins during the airdrop. Use our insight API: http://insight.bitcore.cc/

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Garagenrt

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

I am still having problems registering for airdrop.  Last week I registered two addresses and it was only sent to one address. I understand that going to Advance Coin Control is an option.  I need to Know if this procedure will ensure a complete airdrop to my wallet and not Just the one address that seemed to work last week.  Recently I tried: File sign message , choose any address, and none of them seem to work now at the airdrop page. I have followed this videhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9pzIM-YAtc (How to Register for Weekly Bitcore BTX Airdrop - $BTX  - Brendan Skousen and it doesn't work.  It worked INITIALLY WITH THE FIRST ADDRESS I REGISTERED.  Can someone please explain why only the 1st address works??? Thank you

Hello Garagenrt, are you sure you wrote AIRDROP correct, using the international "I" not the arabic version with a dot on top? I'm asking, because this has been an issue for some of our users before.
Also, make sure you copy the full signed message, including the = at the end of the message.
You can always check via the blockexplorer, if an address does indeed contain all your BTX - just to be sure never to miss any coins during the airdrop. Use our insight API: http://insight.bitcore.cc/

Thank you Kryptowerk.  I'm pretty sure i got this figured out.  I just want to be sure of one thing.  On one of the registered addresses I had zero BTX when it was approved.  I then sent Btx to that address and it is now confirmed in the block explorer.  I just need to confirm that this procedure will also work.  Thank you so much. 
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Disobey.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

Thank you Kryptowerk.  I'm pretty sure i got this figured out.  I just want to be sure of one thing.  On one of the registered addresses I had zero BTX when it was approved.  I then sent Btx to that address and it is now confirmed in the block explorer.  I just need to confirm that this procedure will also work.  Thank you so much. 

Yes, that will work, as long as you are 100% sure your address (where your BTX were sent to) is indeed registered. You can always check this list to verify: https://bitcore.cc/phpdrop/?info=all

Fizsan

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

- Your Bitcore team

Nice!  Grin
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

My eyes are bleeding !
Thanks  Grin

Hi tee-rex,

It is all subjective, personally I really like the colour and it makes BTX stand out amongst the business like and fairly dull branding that other projects have chosen. Impossible to please everyone, if you change the colour I would be in the camp calling for you to change it back.
I think that the Bitcore color should remain the same as it was at the birth of the BTX, it was pink. This color is very bright and attracts attention.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 09:52:53 PM by keyzersoze

My eyes are bleeding !
Thanks  Grin

Hi tee-rex,

I think that the Bitcore color should remain the same as it was at the birth of the BTX, it was pink. This color is very bright and attracts attention.

Bitcore is unpretentious, simple and straightforward in most areas where it counts.
Devs, community, roadmap, market, tech, etc etc...

If the color scheme is a bit too flamboyant and “out there” for some people, that’s ok.
You can’t win them all. Personally I like it.
And If it evokes people’s emotions and grabs their attention in a mostly positive way, Thats even better.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Disobey.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

- Your Bitcore team

The true power is in the spread between BTX (with airdrop) and BTC, which is 90.98%. In other words, BTX outperformed BTC by 90.98%!!!  ...that's not a small accomplishment.

Congrats Bitcore!!

A little piece of wisdom... In a bull market, everyone wins and any project is a good project. In a bear market, true winners stand out and only strong projects win while others lose!

Great input QB Horse. Actually BTX performed even better than +90.98%, it's +136% (1575/665) compared to BTC.
I made a second graphic for comparison.

Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/Sensenwerk/status/963811677623013376

QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:19:36 PM

- Your Bitcore team

Congrats Bitcore!!

Great input QB Horse. Actually BTX performed even better than +90.98%, it's +136% (1575/665) compared to BTC.
I made a second graphic for comparison.

Also on twitter: https://twitter.com/Sensenwerk/status/963811677623013376

WOW! Graph #2 is very powerful!
AntiTector

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

I think, that more exchanges will kick in, just before airdrop will end. This would be a good boost in volume. In the end of airdrops there will be big transformation of wealth of those who just want short term profit and those who will go long term and are strong supporters of BTX. (remember large fish eat small fish(except smart fish) Grin)
So for now, the future of BTX is very bright, community is very strong, actually better then i expected.
And for me, personalty speaking, I don't think only about profit, i just want to support the best of the best decentralized currencies, platforms, Operative systems, because our future will depend on it, doesn't matter if you are in the boat with us or not. Our efforts will be equal to the results.

█▀▀▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▀▄░▀▀█▀▀░▀▄░▄▀      
█▄█░░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄█░░░░█░░░░░█░░
█▄▄▀░█░░█░░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄▄▀░░░█░░░▄▀░▀▄
Pages: « 1 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 [641] 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: