Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250991 times)
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:24:47 PM

The FAQ does not answer the points the article is critizing.

Anyway, the article addresses the bad website. The article is right on this. The website could be improved. But, there are some ICOs which does not offer a good website either. In addition, Reggie gives a lot of information on the progress on YouTube which is very good.

The only thing which puzzles me: Is the team really so small?
You don't have to have a large team these days. It's called contracting or sub-contracting.
Reggie finalizing a deal with a top 10 stock exchange will do more for the price of VERI than a fancy website. Where do you want him to put his effort?

I agree. Not having a nice website doesn't bother me one bit. It'll be exciting when they get on some major exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:01:26 AM

People are yelling scams for various reasons.

Outdated website design and a small team are not justified to be indication of scam.
Otherwise other projects with fancy website design and big team would not be scams, and yet most of them are.

I am more concerned with the viability of the project (which is very promising) than risk of scam.
If Veritaseum is indeed a scam, then I say Reggie is the father of all stupid fools for involving his family members.
Because so far I've never read nor encounter a real scam whereby the fraudster would involve his wife and children in it.
I believe the business is very legitimate.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:40:41 AM

WTF happened to Veritaseum? Veri needs to update their outdated website for starters. If nothing else, that is a must!

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
azmojo

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:10:26 AM

People are yelling scams for various reasons.

Outdated website design and a small team are not justified to be indication of scam.
Otherwise other projects with fancy website design and big team would not be scams, and yet most of them are.

I am more concerned with the viability of the project (which is very promising) than risk of scam.
If Veritaseum is indeed a scam, then I say Reggie is the father of all stupid fools for involving his family members.
Because so far I've never read nor encounter a real scam whereby the fraudster would involve his wife and children in it.
I believe the business is very legitimate.
According to Reggie, soon enough we will see and know the viability of the projects. Then I think the market will finally be able to understand what VERI is all about and get an idea of the real value.

Reggie does not get customers from his website, and from what I can tell, he has more than enough business opportunities he is pursuing at the moment. The best marketing he can do is get the JSE up and running and the world will start knocking down his door.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Euro1000

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:31:31 AM

Reggie does not get customers from his website, and from what I can tell, he has more than enough business opportunities he is pursuing at the moment. The best marketing he can do is get the JSE up and running and the world will start knocking down his door.

Yes, good point. Most traders and investerors are looking for the website. It is also important for the users - but, in the case of Veritaseum this is not soo important.
arbitro

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:20:49 AM

Yes, good point. Most traders and investerors are looking for the website. It is also important for the users - but, in the case of Veritaseum this is not soo important.

o
Guys i get both sides of the debate, but frankly why they dont revamp the website and shut up some complaining voices that way. Cant be so difficult nor expensive nor time consuming and it would give fudders one reason less to criticize. This is coming from someone not invested in the project but following closely because of interest  Wink
victorvictor12

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:27:54 PM

So Reggie can't find or hire a web developer in NYC. Ha!

No one is maintaining the site and the discussion area is filled with buy Zoloft spam links.

Guess I'll dump my small amount of VERI and buy some OMG on sale
azmojo

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:27:48 PM

No one is maintaining the site and the discussion area is filled with buy Zoloft spam links.

You've obviously never hired out a website. It's just as much work for the person hiring the website to be done as the person doing it. I'd rather have Reggie out making deals than deciding what to put on his website.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:08:45 AM

Personally, I don't care about the website, but most 'young' people do care about that and they are the ones writing all those negative articles about Veritaseum based mostly on how Veritaseum's website looks like, which is stupid because the product is excellent, so why feed the trolls?
You are absolutly right, sometimes I lose myself  Cheesy

WTF happened to Veritaseum? Veri needs to update their outdated website for starters. If nothing else, that is a must!
Yo kid, you need to do your research. Reggie is dealing with people who will never look at the website, and I mean NEVER. A pretty website is for kids like you who think it's a must. You have to look at the big picture here.  VERI does not need starters VERI needs big multi TRILLION dollar exchanges. By the time VERI will become interesting for starters they will have a slick website for Mom and pop users.

Finally some sense.

Please do, I'm a webdeveloper myself and would do it for free, but I would also urge Reggie NOT to update de website just to keep noobs like you out.

Too many people here look at the price, I'm sorry to say this but VERI may not be for you. As Reggie clearly states and keeps saying VERI is NOT an investment!!!!  Of course you can see it as an investment but when you treat it like one and you keep focussing at the price you will get nervous at times. If you are a true VERI holder you know what's going on and you buy at these levels.

VERI is software, let's compare it to GTA (as Reggie did before, and any real VERI holder would know), there are 100.000 copy's of GTA out there and you can't duplicate them. You have one copy of GTA and right now nobody knows GTA. In a few years time GTA will become popular worldwide and almost everybody wants to play it.  Around that time, I will be doing some serious playing with my VERI  Grin (and maybe sell some)
Dorky

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:06:40 AM

While Reggie's customers do not look at the website, we need to understand that does not mean the website should be outdated-looking.
At the same time, others also need to understand that does not mean the website needs to look fanciful either.
Just the fact that Reggie is doing tweets and videos that his customers will never see, and yet he still does it, so it is justified the website be done suitably for the exact same audience that his tweets and videos are for.
Not to say the website should be fanciful, but so far I can see it is quite adequate.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PANCrypto

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:36:30 AM

While Reggie's customers do not look at the website, we need to understand that does not mean the website should be outdated-looking.
At the same time, others also need to understand that does not mean the website needs to look fanciful either.
Just the fact that Reggie is doing tweets and videos that his customers will never see, and yet he still does it, so it is justified the website be done suitably for the exact same audience that his tweets and videos are for.
Not to say the website should be fanciful, but so far I can see it is quite adequate.

You are missing the point Dorky, Reggie is informing the community because he cares. The website looks fine! And this is serious the last time I ever talk about the website.

This is ridiculous we are really sinking to a low level here. We are on the edge of a new paradigm shift, lots of new innovative companies and complete new industries are being build and this thread is talking about the website is not slick enough.

It's like a girl is sucking your dick (sorry girls) and you keep complaining about her shoes. Well not quit the same but you get the point  Cheesy

We should be talking about what potential things you can do with VERI
Dorky

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:15:44 AM

You are missing the point Dorky, Reggie is informing the community because he cares. The website looks fine! And this is serious the last time I ever talk about the website.

This is ridiculous we are really sinking to a low level here. We are on the edge of a new paradigm shift, lots of new innovative companies and complete new industries are being build and this thread is talking about the website is not slick enough.

It's like a girl is sucking your dick (sorry girls) and you keep complaining about her shoes. Well not quit the same but you get the point  Cheesy

Nobody would take the trouble to care for others unless he/she will be rewarded for doing so.

The community drives the price and sentiment of the token, thus helping to create wider adoption.
Thus engaging with the community is a necessity, nothing to do with caring attitude.
Similarly, if creating a better website will help to engage the community more positively, then that should be done.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
PANCrypto

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:49:17 AM

Nobody would take the trouble to care for others unless he/she will be rewarded for doing so.

The community drives the price and sentiment of the token, thus helping to create wider adoption.
Thus engaging with the community is a necessity, nothing to do with caring attitude.
Similarly, if creating a better website will help to engage the community more positively, then that should be done.

You are still missing the point, and again with the price??? Sentiment?? You have the chosen the wrong asset my friend. VERI doesn't need to be adopted buy us. Engaging with the community is no necessity at all. Do you think hedge funds, investment banks care about the community?
You have been spoiled in this crypto world and you don't seem to understand the businessmodel of VERI.
Dorky

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:09:50 AM

You are still missing the point, and again with the price??? Sentiment?? You have the chosen the wrong asset my friend. VERI doesn't need to be adopted buy us. Engaging with the community is no necessity at all. Do you think hedge funds, investment banks care about the community?
You have been spoiled in this crypto world and you don't seem to understand the businessmodel of VERI.

I believe you should get lost.

Saying I am still missing the point is like a 6-year old boy telling Einstein he missed the point on math equation.

VERI doesn't need to be adopted buy us.
Engaging with the community is no necessity at all.
Do you think hedge funds, investment banks care about the community?

Nothing but total bullcrap.

I would certainly very seriously think of selling all my VERI if Reggie honestly agree with even half of your nonsense.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
nagobinga

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:42:13 AM

I am very confident in your opinion and I would like to work on your project if it has nothing to do with your failure, because if it fails then I go to a very cold north.
PANCrypto

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:15:51 AM

I believe you should get lost.

Saying I am still missing the point is like a 6-year old boy telling Einstein he missed the point on math equation.

VERI doesn't need to be adopted buy us.
Engaging with the community is no necessity at all.
Do you think hedge funds, investment banks care about the community?

Nothing but total bullcrap.

I would certainly very seriously think of selling all my VERI if Reggie honestly agree with even half of your nonsense.

I doubt Reggie will ever talk to you, the way you talked to him is beyond me.
SNIP

Be more careful next time.

Now, it is your responsibility to recover all the tokens stolen. If you give me some BS that's impossible, then I will tell you what I will do if I were in charge. That will show you have no true competency beyond analytical competency.

I hope Reggie Middleton isn't already half drunk with his success so far, judging by his jolly good attitude.

That was back in the day when Reggie used to engage on this forum. You have made a lot of enemies on this thread, you seem to engage and spread fud, you did the same on the PPT thread.  To be missing the point, spreading FUD, trolling seems like a common thread with you.

Honestly, I think you're still a kid. Nothing against kids, I know a few that are very smart. But you don't seem to grasp what 's going on here. The fact that you consider selling tells me you don't understand VERI. You are an emotional investor, and like a lot of people in crypto these days a "drama queen"

I gave you one chance (unignored you) a couple posts back, but I now realize again why I ignored you in the first place. Bye felicia  Kiss

telegdyd

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:18:23 AM

veritaseum plans to start trading on some sort of normal exchange? not on this etherdelta ...

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
sultanhaider1

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:35:39 AM

feeiling surprised to see this coin becoming the talk.......
lets see what happens in next days....  Smiley
and any bounty...?
Dorky

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:35:56 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 09:52:19 AM by Dorky

That was back in the day when Reggie used to engage on this forum. You have made a lot of enemies on this thread, you seem to engage and spread fud, you did the same on the PPT thread.  To be missing the point, spreading FUD, trolling seems like a common thread with you.

Honestly, I think you're still a kid. Nothing against kids, I know a few that are very smart. But you don't seem to grasp what 's going on here. The fact that you consider selling tells me you don't understand VERI. You are an emotional investor, and like a lot of people in crypto these days a "drama queen"

I gave you one chance (unignored you) a couple posts back, but I now realize again why I ignored you in the first place. Bye felicia  Kiss

Wow, look at all your slanders.

I have made a lot of enemies.
If so, please come out and make yourself known.
Don't hide behind the background.
The only enemy I have is you.

Wow, I spread FUD here and on the PPT thread?
Despite the fact that I also said positive things that support Veritaseum?
Despite the fact that I also said positive things about PPT in PayPie thread?
Wow, you are one hell of a serious slanderer.
And yet you accuse me of spreading FUD.

And then you said I am a kid, a stupid kid, an emotional kid that happens to have money to be investor, a drama kid-cum-girl-queen.
Wow, seriously, you should be reported.

And you even give me the impression that your attention is very significant, that I should be thankful that you didn't ignore me, that I should be a very happy and grateful man for having the attention of someone with nickname PANCrypto?

You are very unreal.
You are very dishonest.
You are corrupted.

Edit:
So I was wrong for the way I talked to Reggie?
I agree.
But I still disagree with the way he handled the hack.
And I am very confident I am not the only one here feeling this way.
In case I am mistaken, Reggie until today has yet to announce any update on the hack investigation.

And here we have you PANCrypto the ultimate ass kisser, the ultimate subjective person that will never say anything critical about Veritaseum.

I can honestly and sincerely say there is something wrong with you.
The way you say things about Veritaseum, the way you say things to people that is critical to Veritaseum, the way you say things about me, very strongly give me an impression that there is some hidden vested interest in you.
I don't know if it's because you have $ millions in Veritaseum, or if you are a very close friend of Reggie, or if you are a member of Veritaseum team (highly unlikely judging by your level of intellect), or if you are some racist person that is overtly defensive, but I know there is some serious problem with you.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
panorama

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

That was back in the day when Reggie used to engage on this forum. You have made a lot of enemies on this thread, you seem to engage and spread fud, you did the same on the PPT thread.  To be missing the point, spreading FUD, trolling seems like a common thread with you.

I gave you one chance (unignored you) a couple posts back, but I now realize again why I ignored you in the first place. Bye felicia  Kiss

Wow, look at all your slanders.

I have made a lot of enemies.
If so, please come out and make yourself known.
Don't hide behind the background.
The only enemy I have is you.

Wow, I spread FUD here and on the PPT thread?
Despite the fact that I also said positive things that support Veritaseum?
Despite the fact that I also said positive things about PPT in PayPie thread?
Wow, you are one hell of a serious slanderer.
And yet you accuse me of spreading FUD.

And then you said I am a kid, a stupid kid, an emotional kid that happens to have money to be investor, a drama kid-cum-girl-queen.
Wow, seriously, you should be reported.

And you even give me the impression that your attention is very significant, that I should be thankful that you didn't ignore me, that I should be a very happy and grateful man for having the attention of someone with nickname PANCrypto?

You are very unreal.
You are very dishonest.
You are corrupted.

Edit:
So I was wrong for the way I talked to Reggie?
I agree.
But I still disagree with the way he handled the hack.
And I am very confident I am not the only one here feeling this way.
In case I am mistaken, Reggie until today has yet to announce any update on the hack investigation.

And here we have you PANCrypto the ultimate ass kisser, the ultimate subjective person that will never say anything critical about Veritaseum.

I can honestly and sincerely say there is something wrong with you.
The way you say things about Veritaseum, the way you say things to people that is critical to Veritaseum, the way you say things about me, very strongly give me an impression that there is some hidden vested interest in you.
I don't know if it's because you have $ millions in Veritaseum, or if you are a very close friend of Reggie, or if you are a member of Veritaseum team (highly unlikely judging by your level of intellect), or if you are some racist person that is overtly defensive, but I know there is some serious problem with you.

Dorky and PANCrypto, why don't you take your conversation into PMs. It looks like things are getting personal, which isn't productive for this thread.

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: