Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:23:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:30:55 AM

Hello Starta community!

In the light of the latest regulatory innovations, in particular Asian exchanges, Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams are considering possibilities of listing Starta Token on new exchanges.

Currently, as per recommendation of several major Asian exchanges, the teams Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator have suspended the processes associated with listing at other exchanges until the situation is completely clarified.

We hasten to inform, that holders of Starta tokens still have the opportunity to make transactions on Tidex and Waves DEX sites. It is noteworthy that the average daily trading volume at the above mentioned sites has significantly increased during the last month. As previously reported, the team Cross Coin receives many requests to include Starta token in the listings of various exchanges around the world. Currently, the number of exchanges requested by investors is more than 150, including the most famous ones. The team of Cross Coin acts primarily in the interests of investors. The first place is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the proposals and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria of security, transparency, reliability, which in turn may negatively affect investors. Cross Coin team carefully studies each step and will inform investors immediately about the decisions taken.

Thanks for the update. It is good hear from the team.
Regulary updates would be nice Wink
And some information about new projects in portfolio.
Lucky015

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:12:12 AM

Hello Starta community!

In the light of the latest regulatory innovations, in particular Asian exchanges, Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams are considering possibilities of listing Starta Token on new exchanges.

Currently, as per recommendation of several major Asian exchanges, the teams Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator have suspended the processes associated with listing at other exchanges until the situation is completely clarified.

We hasten to inform, that holders of Starta tokens still have the opportunity to make transactions on Tidex and Waves DEX sites. It is noteworthy that the average daily trading volume at the above mentioned sites has significantly increased during the last month. As previously reported, the team Cross Coin receives many requests to include Starta token in the listings of various exchanges around the world. Currently, the number of exchanges requested by investors is more than 150, including the most famous ones. The team of Cross Coin acts primarily in the interests of investors. The first place is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the proposals and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria of security, transparency, reliability, which in turn may negatively affect investors. Cross Coin team carefully studies each step and will inform investors immediately about the decisions taken.

Tidex and waves dex is not a popular place, maybe people will be lazy to go there.
The volume is increasing but it's still low, please make an effort to list starta in a bigger exchange like Bittrex, I hope that will happen
soon as it's one way to increase the value. Thanks for the update anyway.

Read the message)
Efforts are attached.
The volume of trading has really grown.
We must wait for the results of Anryze and Cindicator. They say that at  October end of  the situation may change for the better. But I think it will take more time.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:48:53 AM

Hello Starta community!

I don't know if this news is pleasing to me or not as a token hodl and expecting something positive but i guess i really don't have much choice on this except to wait like every other investors are doing since the end of ico.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:05:22 PM

Hello Starta community!

Can you let us know which all exchanges were analyzed and rejected by Starta team, there have been a lot of tokens in the past which are less than a year and currently trading on small to medium exchanges? I believe Bittrex has all the criteria you all looking on and it shouldn't be a difficult getting there.So when will by the date we can expect starta tokens on big exchanges?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Notin2

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:49:26 PM

Hello Starta community!

Can you let us know which all exchanges were analyzed and rejected by Starta team, there have been a lot of tokens in the past which are less than a year and currently trading on small to medium exchanges? I believe Bittrex has all the criteria you all looking on and it shouldn't be a difficult getting there.So when will by the date we can expect starta tokens on big exchanges?

I wonder why they emphasize on volume on wavesdex and tidex so much like it reflect on the price, currently sta token price is 0.33$ and you think any investor is happy to see? This exchange stuff is clear nonsense to me, they have done nothing but excuse upon excuse, now i will see what happens when Arynze and Cindicator successfuly run their ico, am looking forward to transformation. Put your money where your mouth is.
alchemy20

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:52:12 PM

When Starta hits ICO price, we're in a bubble....
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:50:35 PM

This project seriously looks more and more badly. And the communication is clearly not pertinent?

When will we see the team working? The office? Some of these stuffs. And the team working of the 21 start ups?

when did you expect the results?

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:46:40 AM

Hello Starta community!

I wonder why they emphasize on volume on wavesdex and tidex so much like it reflect on the price, currently sta token price is 0.33$ and you think any investor is happy to see? This exchange stuff is clear nonsense to me, they have done nothing but excuse upon excuse, now i will see what happens when Arynze and Cindicator successfuly run their ico, am looking forward to transformation. Put your money where your mouth is.
STA tag prices will have more people to participate in the CROSS CORN team ICO project, the STA mark only on the two very low volume of the transaction, is the short-sighted idea
Triload

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:57:45 AM

Please try it on binance.com or liqui.io, they are first-class ones, but it is possible to be listed there. Try your best, good luck.
bileta

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:20:55 AM

Hello Starta community!

I don't know if this news is pleasing to me or not as a token hodl and expecting something positive but i guess i really don't have much choice on this except to wait like every other investors are doing since the end of ico.

I think its good news, atleast the Team cares about the investment of their contributors
vanarebane

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:22:08 AM

Hello Starta community!

I think its good news, atleast the Team cares about the investment of their contributors

Wow, they raised money months ago, but only 2 shit exchanges, what a shame! Tidex has no volume, and waves dex either, don't screw us.
HappyLuke

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

No they don't. If they did, they would have had exchanges set up from the beginning. Its been over two months since the ICO and still nothing.
Looks at 0x, they were listed on Polo the same day as the ICO.
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:55:42 PM

i don't think Starta is going on polo, but they is some news to keep trust and investors in the project, the price should not go doing a lot more now !
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:40:58 PM

i don't think Starta is going on polo, but they is some news to keep trust and investors in the project, the price should not go doing a lot more now !

Polo did not list waves token from when it was launched and till date, it is on top 100 market cap and so Polo would not be listing waves based tokens and this is my assumption and not from any other source.Waves based tokens are not much a hit and a lot of new projects are suffering once it hits the market.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Notin2

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:03:50 PM

Polo did not list waves token from when it was launched and till date, it is on top 100 market cap and so Polo would not be listing waves based tokens and this is my assumption and not from any other source.Waves based tokens are not much a hit and a lot of new projects are suffering once it hits the market.

Thats is not enough good reason not to be listed on polo in my opinion, there are alot of poorly perform coins that are been listed on polo, besides there are some waves base tokens that are looking good base on there performance. Polo or not waves will certainly reach its hight.
Mt_Traditional

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:32:54 PM

I have noticed the same thing. Almost all of the projects on the Waves platform have a problem with getting listed on major exchanges.
INCENT  is the only project that got listed on a major exchange from the Waves platform.
Things will change in the future, but right now it seems to be a big problem.

Roll Eyes
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:06:40 PM

Sorry, but do i have deja vu? Similar announcement was couple weeks  ago! It looks like nothing new.

If i remember correctly - in previous announcement was information that after end of ICO listed in Starta Accelerator startups part of money will be designet to buy back Starta tokens from market.

Waiting for that!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:39:04 AM

Sorry, but do i have deja vu? Similar announcement was couple weeks  ago! It looks like nothing new.

If i remember correctly - in previous announcement was information that after end of ICO listed in Starta Accelerator startups part of money will be designet to buy back Starta tokens from market.

Waiting for that!

I think we shouldwait a bit more to end of those ICOs.
Then hope they'll publish detailed post about how will that happen?
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:27:38 AM

Waiting for that!

For your information the ICO was already over months ago and we are now looking for STA tokens to be listed in bigger exchanges, honestly, I have been waiting for a longer period of time but until now it has no big volume so I realize I will have to sell my STA tokens and just buy cheap coins that are already in bigger exchanges.

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:00:10 PM

Waiting for that!

For your information the ICO was already over months ago and we are now looking for STA tokens to be listed in bigger exchanges, honestly, I have been waiting for a longer period of time but until now it has no big volume so I realize I will have to sell my STA tokens and just buy cheap coins that are already in bigger exchanges.

Or you are spammer or you have no idea about what we are talking here! If you really invest in STA, it means that you should leave this market coz you absolutely don't know what did you buy.

Go spam to other thread!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: