Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:13:46 PM

Sorry, but do i have deja vu? Similar announcement was couple weeks  ago! It looks like nothing new.

If i remember correctly - in previous announcement was information that after end of ICO listed in Starta Accelerator startups part of money will be designet to buy back Starta tokens from market.

Waiting for that!

I think we shouldwait a bit more to end of those ICOs.
Then hope they'll publish detailed post about how will that happen?
For your information the ICO was already over months ago and we are now looking for STA tokens to be listed in bigger exchanges, honestly, I have been waiting for a longer period of time but until now it has no big volume so I realize I will have to sell my STA tokens and just buy cheap coins that are already in bigger exchanges.

You have point but please remember that these days it's not easy to be listed on big exchanges as it used to be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICO_support

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:03:18 AM

Dear community,

We are glad to announce an investor relations section on our website!
http://www.startaaccelerator.com/investors

We will publish here all important information about our portfolio companies performance, upcoming events, investor letters, quarterly results and annual reports, press releases, presentations, FAQs. You may subscribe to our newsletter to get regular updates about the development and progress of Starta Accelerator, its portfolio companies and any update on the Starta Coin.

newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:06:12 PM

Dear community,

We will publish here all important information about our portfolio companies performance, upcoming events, investor letters, quarterly results and annual reports, press releases, presentations, FAQs. You may subscribe to our newsletter to get regular updates about the development and progress of Starta Accelerator, its portfolio companies and any update on the Starta Coin.

Thanks, that's good move. We all investors want regular update.
Waiting Anryze and Cindicator updates excitingly Cheesy
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:33:44 PM

Dear community,

I have checked the portal and did not find any update on token distribution steps to starta token holders.It's nice to see the portal having been updated with the current information.Where else can we track the entry/exit of starta from each of the portfolio companies?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
lidl

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

Dear community,

I have checked the portal and did not find any update on token distribution steps to starta token holders.It's nice to see the portal having been updated with the current information.Where else can we track the entry/exit of starta from each of the portfolio companies?

Only on this website: http://www.startaaccelerator.com/investors
Or on the startup websites, but it will take a long time)

I love waves
lidl

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

Anraze collects more slowly. Projects are implemented on different blockchain platforms.
Until the waves there is no such strong trust. But I think this is a matter of time.
Although Ehtereum is not quickly began to trust.

I love waves
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

Anraze collects more slowly. Projects are implemented on different blockchain platforms.
Until the waves there is no such strong trust. But I think this is a matter of time.
Although Ehtereum is not quickly began to trust.

Anryze is going very good IMO.
And there is plenty of time to get more money.
About Waves thing, yes thing not going well for projects on Waves but I invested cople of them and my hope still pretty high.
DISCMAN

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:16:10 PM

Dear community,

cindicator just finished up their ico. and starta is one of their early adopters and partner. cindicator's success is also starta's success too.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:23:51 PM

Dear community,

cindicator just finished up their ico. and starta is one of their early adopters and partner. cindicator's success is also starta's success too.
Wish I had gotten into Starta. Oh well, just going to keep a very close eye on their portfolio from now on. Looks like they have a track record of excellency
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

Dear community,

Wish I had gotten into Starta. Oh well, just going to keep a very close eye on their portfolio from now on. Looks like they have a track record of excellency

Your wish has been granted.  Starta is still well below the price of ICO which was a dollar each when bitcoin was a lot cheaper.  Fiat wise it's still over 50% less than the ICO price and bitcoin wise, it's even more than that. 
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:16:56 AM

Dear community,

So that STA tokens to maintain a higher price, there will be more people to participate in the Russian project in our country that the Russian project is not enough. Investors care about the price, good wine to be placed in the high-end stores to sell a good price. Hope for better communication, in order to have more investors
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:43:49 AM

Hello Starta community!

In the light of the latest regulatory innovations, in particular Asian exchanges, Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams are considering possibilities of listing Starta Token on new exchanges.

Currently, as per recommendation of several major Asian exchanges, the teams Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator have suspended the processes associated with listing at other exchanges until the situation is completely clarified.

We hasten to inform, that holders of Starta tokens still have the opportunity to make transactions on Tidex and Waves DEX sites. It is noteworthy that the average daily trading volume at the above mentioned sites has significantly increased during the last month. As previously reported, the team Cross Coin receives many requests to include Starta token in the listings of various exchanges around the world. Currently, the number of exchanges requested by investors is more than 150, including the most famous ones. The team of Cross Coin acts primarily in the interests of investors. The first place is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the proposals and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria of security, transparency, reliability, which in turn may negatively affect investors. Cross Coin team carefully studies each step and will inform investors immediately about the decisions taken.

I don't know if this news is pleasing to me or not as a token hodl and expecting something positive but i guess i really don't have much choice on this except to wait like every other investors are doing since the end of ico.

Starta is even more promising now with Anryze (one of their portfolio) hitting and passing the soft cap of $1.6 million in their on-going tokensale
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:49:35 AM

Hello Starta community!

In the light of the latest regulatory innovations, in particular Asian exchanges, Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams are considering possibilities of listing Starta Token on new exchanges.

Currently, as per recommendation of several major Asian exchanges, the teams Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator have suspended the processes associated with listing at other exchanges until the situation is completely clarified.

We hasten to inform, that holders of Starta tokens still have the opportunity to make transactions on Tidex and Waves DEX sites. It is noteworthy that the average daily trading volume at the above mentioned sites has significantly increased during the last month. As previously reported, the team Cross Coin receives many requests to include Starta token in the listings of various exchanges around the world. Currently, the number of exchanges requested by investors is more than 150, including the most famous ones. The team of Cross Coin acts primarily in the interests of investors. The first place is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the proposals and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria of security, transparency, reliability, which in turn may negatively affect investors. Cross Coin team carefully studies each step and will inform investors immediately about the decisions taken.

I don't know if this news is pleasing to me or not as a token hodl and expecting something positive but i guess i really don't have much choice on this except to wait like every other investors are doing since the end of ico.

Starta is even more promising now with Anryze (one of their portfolio) hitting and passing the soft cap of $1.6 million in their on-going tokensale

I agree. First Cindicator and now Anryze. Starta is gettin more promising, hope it will also affect the price Cheesy

Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:30:23 AM

Hello Starta community!

I agree. First Cindicator and now Anryze. Starta is gettin more promising, hope it will also affect the price Cheesy

Finally, positive news and mood. Smiley It remains to wait and observe the situation.
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:48:08 AM

According the Cross-Coin last announcement , Cross-Coin will add at many exchanges sites and Cross-Coin price is pump on lasts days at Tidex and Waves DEX sites. any one noticed this movement?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
DISCMAN

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:24:54 PM

Dear community,

Your wish has been granted.  Starta is still well below the price of ICO which was a dollar each when bitcoin was a lot cheaper.  Fiat wise it's still over 50% less than the ICO price and bitcoin wise, it's even more than that. 

yes its not to late. starta is so damn below the ico price. the ico price is 1$ but look at in the wavesdex, it is only 0.46$ each.
this is a great time to grab some.
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:20:52 AM

Dear community,

yes its not to late. starta is so damn below the ico price. the ico price is 1$ but look at in the wavesdex, it is only 0.46$ each.

The low price is not peculiar to starta too, most coins are low now. And yes, good time to invest more, with the hope that market prices will rise again
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:04:19 AM

Dear community,

The low price is not peculiar to starta too, most coins are low now. And yes, good time to invest more, with the hope that market prices will rise again

I understand most coins are low but which one is x2 below ico price over months now?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:02:19 AM

its a good thing they are now updating their investors. its only now that i learned they partnered with cindicator. maybe they are really becoming serious now lol i however dumped my STA out of disgust when price was just around 70 cents. WAVES token should really be getting out of their DEX and even try to be open to adding on exchanges with volume.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:26:05 AM

its a good thing they are now updating their investors. its only now that i learned they partnered with cindicator. maybe they are really becoming serious now lol i however dumped my STA out of disgust when price was just around 70 cents. WAVES token should really be getting out of their DEX and even try to be open to adding on exchanges with volume.

There was a talk about starta being listed on top exchanges but some legal concerns are holding them back and having it on DEX or on tidex has made the price to fall further.You were lucky to dump it on the base price but current all investors who would be dumping will suffer a 50% loss in their portfolio.I suggest them to set a buyback with ICO price, so whoever wants to quit can do it happily.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: