Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:03:15 PM

Only the news is not enough, only a better trading market in order to make the price higher, each investor will not care what you made a kind of product. And will care about the price level. Because ico is a speculative game, new communication ... new communication ... new communication ... new communication ... Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Yes volume trade of this coin is still very low, and there are more trading activities on wavesdex in my opinion to that of Tidex, if volume is still very low will always remain below ico at this point, Anryze ico is ending soon and waiting to see how this startups can effect the price of starta or rather what kind of news that will drive the price up to ico price atleast.
In my opinion low volume will be good when they start buying back tokens from the market. But as i know there still nobody announce how and when it will happen.. (buying back tokens)  Roll Eyes any updates?

when they start buying back tokens from the market,we don't have any update regrinding buying back Starta tokens from the market ?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:15:49 PM

when they start buying back tokens from the market,we don't have any update regrinding buying back Starta tokens from the market ?

Hello Master Yoda!  Grin Grin

Yep, we still don't have information about that how and exactly when they will buy back tokens from market, but logical is that it should happen right after tokens distribution in ICOs that are provided by start ups from Starta Accelerator group.
If i calculate it correct, it should happen in around 2 weeks or earlier.
Maulek

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:15:24 PM

Is there any reason why pepole should or want to buy starta coins right now?
StanID

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:25:50 PM

Starta Unites Under One Banner to Break Through Traditional Venture Capital Within The Rapid Growth of Crypto and Blockchain World

http://markets.financialcontent.com/mng-ba.siliconvalley/news/read/35098422/Starta_Unites_Under_One_Banner_to_Break_Through_Traditional_Venture_Capital_Within_The_Rapid_Growth_of_Crypto_and_Blockchain_World
ICO_support

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:35:44 PM

Alexey Girin, co-founder and general partner of Starta Ventures, took part in the Go Tech forum in Moscow as moderator of the session about international accelerators influence for scaling startups, and also acted as a judge of one of the largest Eastern Europe competition of IT startups. As one of the key partners of the forum, Starta Ventures awarded the winner of the main nomination "Go Global" - the Russian-American project Droice labs. The prize was an invitation to Starta accelerator in New York. A total of 725 projects from 40 countries took part in the competition.

The Starta Accelerator’s portfolio projects also struggled for the main prize. Startup bNesis, passed the accelerator program in New York in 2016, was one of the 16 finalists of the “Go Global” nomination. A total of 725 projects from 40 countries took part in the competition. Service bNesis combines various payment, scoring and banking systems with full functionality in one solution.

More than 1000 entrepreneurs, investors, representatives of companies and media visited Go Tech Forum On October 12 in Moscow. During the forum more than 600 meetings of startups with representatives of 56 funds and corporations took place. Starta Ventures is a global venture group, which includes the Starta Capital Venture Fund, the Russian-American Starta accelerator and the Token Rockets accelerator for blockchain startups, as well as the Sputnik Space coworking in New York.
http://www.gotech.vc/en/

izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

i hope this helps push it to above 1$, which it was sold at, well i believe if it were to go to a good exchange like bittrex 2$ is just history since its supply is only 5 million
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:49:52 AM

i hope this helps push it to above 1$, which it was sold at, well i believe if it were to go to a good exchange like bittrex 2$ is just history since its supply is only 5 million

Never seen an exchange like Bittrex listed any waves supported token on their platform, but would be happy to see this first time happen.The same goes with Polonoiex as well.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:17:39 PM

With positive information, the price slowly goes up. Now we are waiting for buy back tokens from market - does anyone know when exactly does this happen?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

With positive information, the price slowly goes up. Now we are waiting for buy back tokens from market - does anyone know when exactly does this happen?

I don't think this information will be known when the buyback will happen if that is known people might stock up and the starta would be forced to buy back as per the market price which would be higher in this case.So that will not happen in my opinion.Similar is the case with iconomi but they do announce when they buy as a quarter period.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Naficopa

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

I don't think this information will be known when the buyback will happen if that is known people might stock up and the starta would be forced to buy back as per the market price which would be higher in this case.So that will not happen in my opinion.Similar is the case with iconomi but they do announce when they buy as a quarter period.

I thought that buy back from market will happen immediately after end of ICO of startups supported by Starta Accelerator  Roll Eyes  So is it possible that we will wait for it even months???  Huh Huh Huh

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

I thought that buy back from market will happen immediately after end of ICO of startups supported by Starta Accelerator  Roll Eyes  So is it possible that we will wait for it even months???  Huh Huh Huh

I think so too but it's still not clear how the process will be.

autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:53:03 PM

Where this cion trading now and what price right now? I invested some money on ICO in July and forgot about this...
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:34:55 PM

Where this cion trading now and what price right now? I invested some money on ICO in July and forgot about this...

Waves DEX and Tidex for now. Hope we'll more exchanges soon.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/#markets

autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

Thank You..
I invested by 1$ for token price, and now price below ICO. A half or year passed, and they dont have any good exchange?
Naficopa

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

Thank You..
I invested by 1$ for token price, and now price below ICO. A half or year passed, and they dont have any good exchange?

We all have hope that shortly will start buying back tokens from market, so price should go up.. For me doesn't matter which exchange, if there is enough volume to trade.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:13:12 AM

Thank You..

We all have hope that shortly will start buying back tokens from market, so price should go up.. For me doesn't matter which exchange, if there is enough volume to trade.

Yeah doesn't matter name of the exchange. We just need high volume. Maybe new DEX can make it happen.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

I think so too but it's still not clear how the process will be.

Waiting long for the buyback to happen and good to see some rise in the price of starta,it is minimal but some green candles after so many weeks of wait.Cool project but lack of support/update from the team.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:28:45 AM

Maybe is hitbtc also an option for a request. Saw that more wavesassets are listed there.
Possible starta can make a change to be listed there.

romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:35:14 AM

Good day! How can I use the tokens I got?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:45:04 AM

Good day! How can I use the tokens I got?

What do you mean with using?

You can hold this token in the waveswallet or you can trade them on the wavesdex or at tidex.
This projects promised buybacks what shall reduce the supply.

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: