Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:51:15 PM

Where this cion trading now and what price right now? I invested some money on ICO in July and forgot about this...

Waves DEX and Tidex for now. Hope we'll more exchanges soon.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/#markets

Maybe is hitbtc also an option for a request. Saw that more wavesassets are listed there.
Possible starta can make a change to be listed there.

Hitbtc has been a good exchange for making more of waves based tokens on their exchange while other exchanges have been adding ETH based tokens, only shortage is the liquidity on the exchange that makes it lag behind other top exchanges.
Bert65

Activity: 546
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:00:06 PM

Waiting,waiting,waiting.... every ICOs on the Waves platform are disatrous(Starta,MobileGO and many others). We are still waiting for the new DEX for the price to go up. The new DEX will be a non event...

Good game Sasha!
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:38:02 PM

Waiting,waiting,waiting.... every ICOs on the Waves platform are disatrous(Starta,MobileGO and many others). We are still waiting for the new DEX for the price to go up. The new DEX will be a non event...

Good game Sasha!

I tell you man, is not easy been on the waves platform, i remember when i participate in waves ico back in 2016, price was well below ico for a better part of that period, most investors lost faith and dump their coin for more profitable ones,

it took almost a year before a reasonable rise in price, i saw it go up to $7 before it fall, now waves is struggling to hit $5 now....... with all the recent news that was release followed by integration of new gateways to light client..... i expected to see little push in price, but things are still same. Waves NG was suppose to be releas oct 10th if am not mistaken, that didn't happen don't know if there was an official statement for the delay lost track of keeping tabs. I see starta on the same path, its going to be a long ride man.
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:58:57 PM

Good game Sasha!

This is not waves platform a failure, this issue belong to these icos projects that using waves platform and create asset under waves platform.
and get a failure to building they projects and manage well.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:14:52 PM

People understand the purpose of these kind of tokens wrong. From what I readed about starta is that they investing in tech companies and selling it when a company gained more value. With a part of the profit they buying back tokens.

It can be a long run before a company gained 10X in value but when it's so far the potential ROI can be great.

From starta shall a bit more communication or updates here on the forum be great ofcource.

george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:51:50 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 07:02:25 PM by george_crypto

People understand the purpose of these kind of tokens wrong. From what I readed about starta is that they investing in tech companies and selling it when a company gained more value. With a part of the profit they buying back tokens.

It can be a long run before a company gained 10X in value but when it's so far the potential ROI can be great.

From starta shall a bit more communication or updates here on the forum be great ofcource.

Actualy I'm waiting for detils of buyback, how much they got from latest projects and when we'll see value of those.
rafabtx

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:53:11 PM

I wonder what Starta does once she repacks the token. Are you going to destroy them? or are you going to re-sell them?
OriginalG90

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:00:09 PM

I got an email today about distribution of Snovio: "Last, but not least, we’d like to introduce a project from Starta + TokenRockets who are preparing the ICO soon - Snovio. All Starta Token investors will receive a distribution from successful ICO of Snovio as well as all other TokenRockets startups as they are part of Starta Accelerator Program. Details were announced previously in our Token Rockets press release."

How does this work? Do we receive Snovio Tokens?
Maulek

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:42:45 PM

I got an email today about distribution of Snovio: "Last, but not least, we’d like to introduce a project from Starta + TokenRockets who are preparing the ICO soon - Snovio. All Starta Token investors will receive a distribution from successful ICO of Snovio as well as all other TokenRockets startups as they are part of Starta Accelerator Program. Details were announced previously in our Token Rockets press release."

Great question. I buy some STA when price was lower, i will get Snovio Tokens too?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:18:56 AM

Great question. I buy some STA when price was lower, i will get Snovio Tokens too?

Will this distribution happen only for ico investors who bought starta or will happen along with people who made a purchase on exchanges as well?
How do they track the starta tokens here and do the distribution? if some of the tokens are still on exchanges.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Maulek

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:13:11 AM

Will this distribution happen only for ico investors who bought starta or will happen along with people who made a purchase on exchanges as well?
How do they track the starta tokens here and do the distribution? if some of the tokens are still on exchanges.
I think it's just a rumor.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

I think it's just a rumor.

it is not a rumor if the source of the email is the Snovio itself, if not, then maybe thats FUD. but more than that, we better need to wait for starta team to clear about the matter.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
StephMK

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:51:12 PM

Unfortunately, we have no news from Starta team , neither here and neither somewhere else....
OriginalG90

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:07:44 PM

I participated in the ICO, so i think it's for those investors only. Also i don't see why it would be a rumor. I'm just curious what they mean by All Starta Token investors will receive a distribution from successful ICO of Snovio as well as all other TokenRockets startups as they are part of Starta Accelerator Program
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:19:08 PM

I participated in the ICO, so i think it's for those investors only. Also i don't see why it would be a rumor. I'm just curious what they mean by All Starta Token investors will receive a distribution from successful ICO of Snovio as well as all other TokenRockets startups as they are part of Starta Accelerator Program

Till now I don't know how Starta buyback will working or what they mean by all Starta Token investors? do they mean all Starta Token investors was participated in other Starta Accelerator Program icos projects!

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Maulek

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:24:20 PM

All Starta Token investors
Im a investor if i buy some from market too, so how it will work?
btcrocks

Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:39:45 AM

I am not an ico investor and bought some cheap coins with 30% less ico price, Do I too get the privilege of earning some tokens from starta portfolio companies?
vitocorp

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:50:38 AM

I am not an ico investor and bought some cheap coins with 30% less ico price, Do I too get the privilege of earning some tokens from starta portfolio companies?

All Starta coins holders will receive tokens from the ico in which Starta participates that is what they communicated.
The profits will be distributed when the investee companies are sold. No fixed date depends on the market, 3 or 4 years on average in VC.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:53:31 AM

So do these tokens represent the right to get a share from the sale of companies which Starts buys and sells? But as you said, this can take a very long time until a profitable sale of a company happens. Is this how it works?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
btcrocks

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:54:59 AM

All Starta coins holders will receive tokens from the ico in which Starta participates that is what they communicated.
The profits will be distributed when the investee companies are sold. No fixed date depends on the market, 3 or 4 years on average in VC.

Does that mean we would need to hold 3-4years to earn those coins? If starta follows VC method, then I guess it is not worth to be in this project.3-4 years time is a very long-term in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: