Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:22:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:05:43 PM

Any news about Cindicator buy back program? And when will be that? What about other projects invested by Starta? The price sucks, I need 1 usd to be back.

you are still in profit..
at the time of starta ico, bitcoin price was below 2500$
and currently bitcoin price is double.. so USD wise you are in profit

Sorry, but you are wrong.

At coinmarketcap the price is clearly converted directly into dollar value. At this moment it is $0.552969

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/

So everyone who invested in the ICO lost at this point around $0.45 on each token.

There is no good news with this project from the start.The ICO started off very well with 1$ per token and within a day or two, it was over.Next was the exchanges to be listed which did not happen and only tidex, waves dex were listing it at the start.Now the price is less than half a dollar at 0.42cent.Don't blame BTC for this, the team is to blamed for the price to suffer this much.

Why is the team to blame for the way the market decides to evaluate the token? They have been only communicating about their development plan and any other relevant stuff. Or is there anything they failed to deliver on? Not to my knowledge. I don't understand why everyone expects the price to skyrocket when the platform is not even ready. These are highly speculative investments and they never claimed anything else.

If they are transparent then there wouldn't be this much question marks on investors minds I guess.

Ok but what is that mostly bothers you where you think it is not sufficiently transparent?

How many tokens they got from the last ICOs on their portfolio? What's their exit plan? Details about the buyback process.
Is there any new strategy to give value to STA tokens...

wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:13:54 PM

Any news about Cindicator buy back program? And when will be that? What about other projects invested by Starta? The price sucks, I need 1 usd to be back.

At coinmarketcap the price is clearly converted directly into dollar value. At this moment it is $0.552969

So everyone who invested in the ICO lost at this point around $0.45 on each token.

There is no good news with this project from the start.The ICO started off very well with 1$ per token and within a day or two, it was over.Next was the exchanges to be listed which did not happen and only tidex, waves dex were listing it at the start.Now the price is less than half a dollar at 0.42cent.Don't blame BTC for this, the team is to blamed for the price to suffer this much.

Why is the team to blame for the way the market decides to evaluate the token? They have been only communicating about their development plan and any other relevant stuff. Or is there anything they failed to deliver on? Not to my knowledge. I don't understand why everyone expects the price to skyrocket when the platform is not even ready. These are highly speculative investments and they never claimed anything else.

If they are transparent then there wouldn't be this much question marks on investors minds I guess.

Ok but what is that mostly bothers you where you think it is not sufficiently transparent?

How many tokens they got from the last ICOs on their portfolio? What's their exit plan? Details about the buyback process.

When you find information regarding all the above queries, please share these parameters with us here to know exactly what is being done for this project.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:05:41 AM

I am prepared for investing in this task since I found out Sasha is personally promoting and recommending this task. The main reason all prior ICO hosted at waves or promoted by them noticed success during ICO and after that got attention at exchanges too.

I too admire Sasha for waves, but all waves related project have not been successful till date.Can you name a project which you think made a mark in the crypto field?

Starta is yet to show their performance after being launched a few months back.STA price has tanked by 30-50% and has never shown any relief for investors.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
lofegs

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:50:35 AM

When you find information regarding all the above queries, please share these parameters with us here to know exactly what is being done for this project.

Hope they will share those informations and more with us investors.

wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

I sold my Starta at the current market price,because there is no news by the team regarding the buyback or any update.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
daylox

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

Starta's market cap is always very low and makes all ICO investors lose huge amount of money, I have no idea but only patient to hold it. I hope one day Starta will be 5 usd, not 0.4 usd any more.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

Starta's market cap is always very low and makes all ICO investors lose huge amount of money, I have no idea but only patient to hold it. I hope one day Starta will be 5 usd, not 0.4 usd any more.

It's recovering and there was a good spike at some point in time today but still below the 1$ mark.I have set my sell order for 1$ and want to sell at the same rate I purchased, it is being too long than expected.Waves DEX does not have a good liquidity and it seems like it would take months for my order to be completed.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
seek4dream

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:26:33 PM

I just got an email from ico@startaico.com
I am required to fill out the KYC form in order to receive the Q3 '17 Portfolio Companies’ Report.
Does every ico investor get it?
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:01:04 PM

Did they not already disclose their whole strategy? It is important for investors to know so I thought they tell us about it.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:43:41 PM

I am required to fill out the KYC form in order to receive the Q3 '17 Portfolio Companies’ Report.

I'm also an ico investor but didn't get any email from Starta. I'm not sure if that's a valid email.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Maulek

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:18:09 PM

I have set my sell order for 1$ and want to sell at the same rate I purchased, it is being too long than expected.
Big lol you man. Im personally buy some starta after ico and im heading for +10$
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:00:40 PM

OK I understand what you mean but being transparent about every single step of the project is not always helpful to everyone. It depends. And I am happy if they make well considered decisions about Starta. It's not all good if everything is transparent.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
images

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:22:41 PM

Yes i don't know why the price of starta is always low,just hold it
the price can't reach ico price,but $5 is very high i guess $2 is rasionable price
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

Yes i don't know why the price of starta is always low,just hold it
the price can't reach ico price,but $5 is very high i guess $2 is rasionable price

2$ seems to be a difficult task but I am sure that would be possible when we have more companies being involved in starta's portfolio.

Nousplatform Youtube     
lofegs

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:32:55 AM

OK I understand what you mean but being transparent about every single step of the project is not always helpful to everyone. It depends. And I am happy if they make well considered decisions about Starta. It's not all good if everything is transparent.

I think some transparency would help us to see the future a bit better, don't you think?

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

Does it imply that I get a Pizza for just one Darkcoin for instance as well as in 4 years the whole Pizza Hut universe could be mine?

This question is in no way related to this project, you should consider deleting this.Comparing apple to oranges or grapes does not make any sense.
seek4dream

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:54:11 PM

I'm also an ico investor but didn't get any email from Starta. I'm not sure if that's a valid email.

If that is the case, I will just ignore it.
I do wish I can get more frequent updates about the project progress from devs though.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

Starta has no future, I invested a lot because the hard cap was only 5 million, I thought this one could be a profitable project like Stratis, but the result is never, and it is always under ico price.
seek4dream

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:06:03 PM

Starta has no future, I invested a lot because the hard cap was only 5 million, I thought this one could be a profitable project like Stratis, but the result is never, and it is always under ico price.
I have to agree that it is really disappointing so far.
I remember it sold out in around 24 hours, which should have been a good signal.
Maulek

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:32:53 PM

But stratis has 0.01$ at the start, and after year it went up. You talking shit or you just don't know what you talking about.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: