Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

Thanks for sharing, it is good to be on media. But hope we'll see Starta related new on some mainstream media of blockchain too.

TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

Perhaps a bit of patience regarding the Snovio ICO will be beneficial to all STA holders.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

Well, I cant say that Im pleased with the development of the Starta project so far. Not to mention the lack of communication by the team. I have invested a big percentage of my portfolio in this ICO and have yet to say that the whole project did not come near to my expectations. As the price did tank a lot and is only now at the ICO price (but only in terms of usd value) I would have expected the team to at least try to communicate with the investors and to try to get listed on other exchanges to have more exposure.
By the way, the last thing I heard was that Starta did receive quite some tokens from the Snovio ICO, but none of those were shared with the investors. Well, good on the team, Snovio made x50 already.

I must admit that you used very nice words to describe the current situation. You are a real gentleman.
I will write only that Starta is my worst investment in 2017.

Yes, I used nice words. Guess they already have a lot of harsh words to hear in the telegram channel. Everytime I take a look in the channel Im amused. You summarized it the right way, Starta was my worst investment in 2017 too, by far the worst. However as Im not willing to sell at these levels Im still holding and hope that this will be worth it in the end. Time will tell.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

Well, I cant say that Im pleased with the development of the Starta project so far. Not to mention the lack of communication by the team. I have invested a big percentage of my portfolio in this ICO and have yet to say that the whole project did not come near to my expectations. As the price did tank a lot and is only now at the ICO price (but only in terms of usd value) I would have expected the team to at least try to communicate with the investors and to try to get listed on other exchanges to have more exposure.
By the way, the last thing I heard was that Starta did receive quite some tokens from the Snovio ICO, but none of those were shared with the investors. Well, good on the team, Snovio made x50 already.

Well said. But we also don't know their exact strategy on cash out those tokens they got from the projects.

In my opinion the best thing that they could possibly do would be to share the tokens directly with the Starta holders. In proportion to the Sta tokens one holds. I dont see any sense in selling the Snovio tokens after the x50 (besides of more money for the Starta project) and then telling us that there is a token buyback, because this buyback doesnt reflect on the price of STA and therefore wont benefit us as holders. I guess as soon as the buyback drives the price up a bit, people will start to sell to get their initial investment out again, then price will drop again and so most of STA holders wont benefit at all from the Snovio tokens in the end. But maybe my opinion on that is totally wrong. If so, please tell.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

Well said. But we also don't know their exact strategy on cash out those tokens they got from the projects.

In my opinion the best thing that they could possibly do would be to share the tokens directly with the Starta holders. In proportion to the Sta tokens one holds. I dont see any sense in selling the Snovio tokens after the x50 (besides of more money for the Starta project) and then telling us that there is a token buyback, because this buyback doesnt reflect on the price of STA and therefore wont benefit us as holders. I guess as soon as the buyback drives the price up a bit, people will start to sell to get their initial investment out again, then price will drop again and so most of STA holders wont benefit at all from the Snovio tokens in the end. But maybe my opinion on that is totally wrong. If so, please tell.

As a STA holder I prefer that method. But I think regulations are easier for buyback.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
sumosacerdote

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:53:21 AM

Just made a subreddit for Starta traders.

Any help will be appreciated!  Cheesy

https://www.reddit.com/r/StartaTRADER/

wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

Please swap starta from shit waves to ethereum platform or stratis platform, ok?
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

Please swap starta from shit waves to ethereum platform or stratis platform, ok?

If they not start communicate with comunity it will not help much, but if this change will be more attractive for traders, I will support that.
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

If they not start communicate with comunity it will not help much, but if this change will be more attractive for traders, I will support that.

Or they can use Liquidwave for more liquidity on Waves DEX. But oney way or another we need a solution.
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

Wavesplatform is the future! If you do not like the price of the STA token, the platform is not to blame. The problems of the Ethereum are much greater now.
villywonn

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

Now the price is 1,16$ - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/
I think it is a not bad and will wait the price raise in this year.
I bought some tokens when it was 0,5$ and I satisfied)
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

Now it is $1.02
Price can go too high and down easily if there is no enough liqudity, orders.
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

Finally rising, it would syill be good to get it listed in more exchanges, will help stabilize and improve the value of the coin
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:06:45 AM

Finally rising, it would syill be good to get it listed in more exchanges, will help stabilize and improve the value of the coin

Again it is below the ICO price even in term of USD. Maybe someday when tokens quantity goes too low we can see really good prices... Hope before though  Wink

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

Again it is below the ICO price even in term of USD. Maybe someday when tokens quantity goes too low we can see really good prices... Hope before though  Wink

I can't believe this token price has been kept so low all the time.
It is certainly one of the worst project in terms of market performance.
What is the value of the token after all?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

I can't believe this token price has been kept so low all the time.
It is certainly one of the worst project in terms of market performance.
What is the value of the token after all?

The value of the token is what the market wants to give for the token. At this moment it's not much because starta is a little bit hidden.
If people going tweet and share about starta like the recent buybacks etc, the token will get more under the radar.

ua3zcL

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:27:35 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 03:49:39 AM by ua3zcL

Hi everyone, I wanted to jump in on conversation and say that I really believe in this project. There is a lot of negativity surrounding it, but the potential is really huge. I invested into Starta at ICO and will hold through the exits. With 70 potential exits on the table, it is only a matter of time before the market price is strong. Some of you who are trading early on these early 70% and near 90% swings should really consider holding out. This early on it's negatively impacting the value for such small gains. Do us all a favor, hold. Let the buyback process happen. If anything we should be demanding they open up on other exchanges before making volume trades. Stick with it, this one is the only ICO of it's kind in the startup space. There is a huge diverse portfolio of companies and even though they do a crappy job of communicating, I do believe they are all working very hard. Case-in-point, we are already seeing some buybacks and the potential the currency has. To a degree, they are sticking to their commitment which is what most important.

If I had another 25k - 50k on hand, I would buy more now. Focus on the push for more exposure, and demand we get to larger exchanges. Here are their email addresses, start lighting fires.

Starta:

support@startaico.com
ico@startaico.com
info@startaico.com
hello@startaventures.com
kd@startaventures.com

If we don't get anywhere in the next 30 days, I will post email addresses and personal contact info for Starta employees and 147 contacts of their startups they have invested in. I am not fucking around. A few weeks ago I submitted all my contact info on their Google form for investor info and have not heard anything.

Recent buy back:
There also appears to be some insider trading or automated selling at hand, just seconds apart from each other and the same amounts.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1srGd66PbbZQattIzaLeZ6ouxlG3tXBwvb8wiVqE4sTw/edit#gid=0

Buy 28,908.78
Sell 1.225
rubiprojects

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

Only buy back 27k starta? BTW, what is good news behind the 100% pump today? Any possible to list on binance?
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

I must admit that you used very nice words to describe the current situation. You are a real gentleman.
I will write only that Starta is my worst investment in 2017.

Yes, I used nice words. Guess they already have a lot of harsh words to hear in the telegram channel. Everytime I take a look in the channel Im amused. You summarized it the right way, Starta was my worst investment in 2017 too, by far the worst. However as Im not willing to sell at these levels Im still holding and hope that this will be worth it in the end. Time will tell.

I hope you all held and did not sell a few days ago. I think the price today is what you all have been waiting in 2017. Better late than never as long as it is worth it. Good luck!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

Only buy back 27k starta? BTW, what is good news behind the 100% pump today? Any possible to list on binance?

Is this the news behind the pump we are seeing today? Starta jumped to 15k sat and in no time it has generated the highest volume of waves DEX with 2000 BTC.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: