Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

I did not understand, how the price of Starta may increase. Buyback - not a good engine for this. Need something else.

Buyback is useless for the price, unless the team buyback 80% of the tokens. I have a good idea, they can airdrop to starta holder after we swap onto ETH network. Cindicator is eth token so they can airdrop to us instead they sell cindicator for money and then buy back.

I thought CINDICATOR has already sent starta's share of tokens was I wrong?  Are they willing to swap from WAVES to ETH chain?

Starta team dumped the token for starta buy back program, with 30k starta buyback, it is too weak to help the price increase. They say nothing to swap, northern european countries people like waves because they speak Russian, lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

I did not understand, how the price of Starta may increase. Buyback - not a good engine for this. Need something else.

Buyback is useless for the price, unless the team buyback 80% of the tokens. I have a good idea, they can airdrop to starta holder after we swap onto ETH network. Cindicator is eth token so they can airdrop to us instead they sell cindicator for money and then buy back.

I thought CINDICATOR has already sent starta's share of tokens was I wrong?  Are they willing to swap from WAVES to ETH chain?

Starta team dumped the token for starta buy back program, with 30k starta buyback, it is too weak to help the price increase. They say nothing to swap, northern european countries people like waves because they speak Russian, lol.

The first buy back was not from Cindicator funds it was from another startup (SNOV). Last informations are that lawyers on the Cindicator project side count what amount of tokens have to be transferred to the Starta Accelerator. Unfortunately, it looks like it has been over two months now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

I thought CINDICATOR has already sent starta's share of tokens was I wrong?  Are they willing to swap from WAVES to ETH chain?

they intentionally dump the price right before the buy back will happen. by doing this, it will save them from all cost of buying back the tokens.
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

I thought CINDICATOR has already sent starta's share of tokens was I wrong?  Are they willing to swap from WAVES to ETH chain?

The first buy back was not from Cindicator funds it was from another startup (SNOV). Last informations are that lawyers on the Cindicator project side count what amount of tokens have to be transferred to the Starta Accelerator. Unfortunately, it looks like it has been over two months now.

Yeah AFAIK they've been waiting Cindicator tokens for a while. And hope it'll generate bigger buyback from the first one as CND has good price on the market.

Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

LoL, i had no idea that cindicator's lawyer are still going over amount tokens to be transferred.

@startaico is the official starta twitter correct? If yes then why are they making tweets in the Russian language?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

Starta Ventures is hosting a blockchain themed Panel Discussion & Meetup to bring together NYC's VC & crypto community - thought leaders, venture investors, hedge fund managers and advocates.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vc-blockchain-crypto-investors-panel-discussion-meetup-tickets-43447701244
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

LoL, i had no idea that cindicator's lawyer are still going over amount tokens to be transferred.

@startaico is the official starta twitter correct? If yes then why are they making tweets in the Russian language?

Making a buy back from funds obtained from selling Cindicator tokens was planned to be first and should to take place in January. Until now, there is no information what is going on.

On my end on Twitter, after searching @startaico is coming info: "This account has been suspended."
The only sign about Starta on Twitter is @StartaAccelertr , but long time inactive.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

Making a buy back from funds obtained from selling Cindicator tokens was planned to be first and should to take place in January. Until now, there is no information what is going on.

On my end on Twitter, after searching @startaico is coming info: "This account has been suspended."
The only sign about Starta on Twitter is @StartaAccelertr , but long time inactive.

Actually the whole process is unclear. They are making some announcmeents time time. But we don't know how the things ae going, what phase they are.
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:04:24 AM

The latest announcement by the Spike-triggered average team on face books they don't seem to want the price of tokens to go up.https://www.facebook.com/startaico/
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:17:58 AM

The latest announcement by the Spike-triggered average team on face books they don't seem to want the price of tokens to go up.https://www.facebook.com/startaico/
This is surely the worst ICO I have ever entered into.
I just learnt my lesson from it.
Never invest into anything you are not familiar with.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

This is surely the worst ICO I have ever entered into.
I just learnt my lesson from it.
Never invest into anything you are not familiar with.

This is exactly different than other crypto tokens.
They are moving in a space what is slower than the cryptospace, good tip to yourself btw by not investing where you not familiar with. Always study first where you put some money.

vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:10:20 PM

Where we have been reached with Starta now.. i almost forgot after investing in ICO
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

OK, so swap starta into eth network, and airdrop CND tokiens into starta token holders, so we can make some money to reduce our losses on starta.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

LOL, now their twitter handle is suspended from twitter any idea what the hell is going on with Starta?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE