Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKENCARD  (Read 97805 times)
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:49:32 AM

No, that's usual for a new ETH token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Turing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:50:00 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 06:09:50 AM by Turing

If that's true, well, that's a real mess. They had to fill in the conversion rate for every coin (it changes by the day) and messed it up for SNGLS).

It's not a fault in the TKN contract (they did audit it btw), just someone who forgot to add a "." somewhere during entering the conversion rates.

There's 2 ways to fix it:

- send more TKN to other ICO participants to even out the advantage of SNGLS contributors
- create a new contract and call it TKN 2.0
Turing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:51:28 AM

it is true ,I  can not speak on slack channel  now ,  it shows "  team owners  limited who can post in slack"   , dont know why ,  hope this coin can goes well and make people  glad

I was in Slack yesterday, there was a lot of spam/trolls and fake addresses, so they froze it temporalily.
rkp13

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:55:23 AM

I could not agree more.

1) Site did not work properly at 16.00 GMT. This is just the truth. I was there.
2) Mel Gelderman says on the video "7.17"min if they hit the 4.5M cap, they will extend the contribution period for another 24 hours. This has NOT happend. WTF??? Just watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6gYa4MXj8
This is the biggest lie that was made by Monolith related to this ICO.
3) There was unexpected announcement that you should not make contributions from any exchange. WTF?
4) There is no information how I can claim the potential TKNs that I had. Where are they?  

1) Thousands of people were waiting for the second like you and me, so the site was not working properly, which is expected to happen.
2)There was 12.5M hard cap of Ether contribution above 4.5M Soft cap. ICO ended because of hard cap.
Read here https://medium.com/@MonolithStudio/definitive-tkn-creation-event-guide-b39096840baf
3) Most of ERC 20 token issued by smart contract ICO has this rule, Most of ICO I participated has this rule, It is clearly stated here https://medium.com/@MonolithStudio/definitive-tkn-creation-event-guide-b39096840baf . Why you didn't read the post before/
4) Token is already in your account.
Create a watch token and add this info
Address: 0x65B9D9B96bccE0b89d807413E4703D2C7451593a Symbol: TKN Decimals: 8

So read the thread and do some research before posting shit on this forum.
I strongly believe this is one of the great project and first of its kind product for post banking era.
Turing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:00:11 AM

This ICO is the most weird one so far!  
Several cap: soft, hard, different tokens...etc...
There is not one staff in slack but a lot of scammers with staff names are scamming. (Some poor guys lost a lot of money!)
And after ICO, there is no claim how to get the token. The team closed the slack channel. And be very quiet.
There is information found but no officially.
Even now, we don't know the token we got is real or fake!
WTF

I could not agree more.

1) Site did not work properly at 16.00 GMT. This is just the truth. I was there.
2) Mel Gelderman says on the video "7.17"min if they hit the 4.5M cap, they will extend the contribution period for another 24 hours. This has NOT happend. WTF??? Just watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6gYa4MXj8
3) There was unexpected announcement that you should not make contributions from any exchange. WTF?
4) There is no information how I can claim the potential TKNs that I had. Where are they?  

1) The site did work at 16:00 GMT but was a bit slow, what do you expect when thousands try to load the same page at once. I did my first try (!) to send ETH at 16:02 but had to try 3 or 4 times to get through but that's a "blocks full" ETH issue.
2) On the ICO contribution page you had to check 3 markers before you could contribute, one of them had a link to the conditions. If $ 12,5 million was reached, the ICO would be ended earlier. That was clear but you didn't read.
3) Well, that was on the website for over 2 hours and is quit easy to explain, you can't receive your tokens on an exchange.
4) You don't have to claim them, you already have them.
RobbWorld

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 06:22:28 AM

Medium update:

https://medium.com/@MonolithStudio/tkn-creation-event-updates-d1390fccf557

kj15

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:25:56 AM

There is not one staff in slack but a lot of scammers with staff names are scamming. (Some poor guys lost a lot of money!)
And after ICO, there is no claim how to get the token. The team closed the slack channel. And be very quiet.
WTF

I could not agree more.

1) The site did work at 16:00 GMT but was a bit slow, what do you expect when thousands try to load the same page at once. I did my first try (!) to send ETH at 16:02 but had to try 3 or 4 times to get through but that's a "blocks full" ETH issue.
2) On the ICO contribution page you had to check 3 markers before you could contribute, one of them had a link to the conditions. If $ 12,5 million was reached, the ICO would be ended earlier. That was clear but you didn't read.
3) Well, that was on the website for over 2 hours and is quit easy to explain, you can't receive your tokens on an exchange.

Ok, fine. This project had all the potential to be good a good one. Now I have my doubts.

"4) You don't have to claim them, you already have them."

I made my contribution from Ledger Nano. How can I get access to them? Did I lose my ETH invested?
The exchange information came too late. Why it was not given earlier. At least I did not check the website 2 hours before, I checked it at noon. The information was not there.
I have participated in all ICOs before this through exchanges. This ICO was exceptional in this sense, and I did not wallet easily available. Surprises are not good when you have few minutes time to invest. But considering this mess, maybe that was a good thing.

"If $ 12,5 million was reached, the ICO would be ended earlier. That was clear but you didn't read."

I referred to "Youtube video". Mel does not refer to a hard cap on that video

If everything went as smoothly as you write, why there is a "sh*tstorm" on Reddit related to this ICO.

Turing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:29:52 AM

WTF

I could not agree more.

Ok, fine. This project had all the potential to be good a good one. Now I have my doubts.

"4) You don't have to claim them, you already have them."

I made my contribution from Ledger Nano. How can I get access to them? Did I lose my ETH invested?
The exchange information came too late. Why it was not given earlier. At least I did not check the website 2 hours before, I checked it at noon. The information was not there.
I have participated in all ICOs before this through exchanges. This ICO was exceptional in this sense, and I did not wallet easily available. Surprises are not good when you have few minutes time to invest. But considering this mess, maybe that was a good thing.

"If $ 12,5 million was reached, the ICO would be ended earlier. That was clear but you didn't read."

I referred to "Youtube video". Mel does not refer to a hard cap on that video

If everything went as smoothly as you write, why there is a "sh*tstorm" on Reddit related to this ICO.

I don't know what a "Ledger nano" is but when I google up the pictures, it looks like a device.
You probably also have the private key of your ETH address so you should be fine, the TKN tokens are there already.

If there is an option to "Add token" in you wallet, enter this:

Address: 0x65B9D9B96bccE0b89d807413E4703D2C7451593a
Symbol: TKN
Decimals: 8

Here's a link to the address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x65B9D9B96bccE0b89d807413E4703D2C7451593a

Just wait for now, there's a bug that needs to be fixed first.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:43:43 AM

How is it determined which ERC20 tokens will be supported on the card?

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:45:41 AM

I could not agree more.

1) Thousands of people were waiting for the second like you and me, so the site was not working properly, which is expected to happen.
2)There was 12.5M hard cap of Ether contribution above 4.5M Soft cap. ICO ended because of hard cap.
Read here https://medium.com/@MonolithStudio/definitive-tkn-creation-event-guide-b39096840baf
3) Most of ERC 20 token issued by smart contract ICO has this rule, Most of ICO I participated has this rule, It is clearly stated here https://medium.com/@MonolithStudio/definitive-tkn-creation-event-guide-b39096840baf . Why you didn't read the post before/

I strongly believe this is one of the great project and first of its kind product for post banking era.

Like I said  before most of these developers are now getting greedy and if governement start looking into the space most of them will end up in jail. It is very clear there is a shady deal that played out here, I hope more information come to light
kj15

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:46:34 AM

I don't know what a "Ledger nano" is but when I google up the pictures, it looks like a device.
You probably also have the private key of your ETH address so you should be fine, the TKN tokens are there already.

If there is an option to "Add token" in you wallet, enter this:

Address: 0x65B9D9B96bccE0b89d807413E4703D2C7451593a
Symbol: TKN
Decimals: 8

Here's a link to the address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x65B9D9B96bccE0b89d807413E4703D2C7451593a

Just wait for now, there's a bug that needs to be fixed first.

Thank you.

I may not be a tech-savvy person, but if you want these tokens to ever succeed, the participation of people like me in this crypto revolution is needed as well.
So, you should be happy that I am here asking stupid questions.

Have a good day, sir.
Turing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:54:19 AM

I could not agree more.

Like I said  before most of these developers are now getting greedy and if governement start looking into the space most of them will end up in jail. It is very clear there is a shady deal that played out here, I hope more information come to light

Explain, what do you think happened that makes a "shady deal"?

Up to now, nobody came with something solid, except for a typo in the distribution rates that will be fixed.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:55:13 AM

Could somebody tell me which one is the correct company in switzerland if any as stated in the token agreement?

https://www.zefix.ch/de/search/entity/list?name=monolith

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:13:13 AM

I could not agree more.

Great? The dev team behave like a shit!
Complicate the ICO case. And run a buggy and stupid contract. How can we trust those stupid men with our credit card?

"All is fine. We are indeed fully aware of the bug that has occurred and there are indeed a number of solutions. On a scale for 1 to 10 in terms of seriousness; this is a 1."
----- We have a bug. But it's nothing. --- Bull shit! What a shame!
How many ICO suffer such a naive error? No much. But token card team is among them. 
Turing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:16:32 AM

I could not agree more.

Great? The dev team behave like a shit!
Complicate the ICO case. And run a buggy and stupid contract. How can we trust those stupid men with our credit card?

"All is fine. We are indeed fully aware of the bug that has occurred and there are indeed a number of solutions. On a scale for 1 to 10 in terms of seriousness; this is a 1."
----- We have a bug. But it's nothing. --- Bull shit! What a shame!
How many ICO suffer such a naive error? No much. But token card team is among them.  

The contract has been audited about a week ago.
The "bug" is not in the contract, it happened when someone entered the conversion rates incorrectly. Prices change all the time, so they had to enter it close to the ICO and probably someone had a bad night knowing he mistyped it.

And it will be fixed but it takes time.

So yeah, it's a problem but can be solved by increasing tokens distribution to other contributors to even out the differences or by generating a new contract and distribute using the right conversions.
And they take some time to decide how to do that, what do you expect?

I'm not really understanding your position in this, did you participate in this ICO? Why destroy the value of your investment by screaming and panicking about something that will be fixed.
minersday

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:18:38 AM

So nobody seems to have an answer to this?

Could somebody tell me which one is the correct company in switzerland if any as stated in the token agreement?

Turing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:21:06 AM

You have access to Google, right?
minersday

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:23:12 AM

So which is it?
Turing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:26:53 AM

So which is it?

Neither of them.
minersday

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:29:33 AM

So which is it?

Neither of them.

Ok, so where is it?
Please point me to a company registry from where it can be found? The company mentioned in the token agreement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: