Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2019, 09:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKENCARD  (Read 86893 times)
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:17:02 AM

i would like to know more about this tokencard, how it works for this?ill keep closer to this..thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alinda

Activity: 889
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

i would like to know more about this tokencard, how it works for this?ill keep closer to this..thanks

Read those 50+ pages in this thread or at least the last 5 pages of this, you won't regret and will not be excited to invest in this token.Invest in a project which has a value and can increase your stash as well.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

Ok. You have 3 partners, but what about an affiliate program?

LuckyToken (http://ico.luckytoken.io)- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 03/05/2018 - 05/05/2018
ensign_lee

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

Ok. You have 3 partners, but what about an affiliate program?

Why do they need an affiliate program? they already have funds available from the crowdsale and are doing less to nothing marketing at the moment.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Kinieter

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

im looking forward to this project tho, i dont touch my tokencard bag at bittrex yet, let it be there , i already got the xvg booms, im just supporting the coin price tbh ,  to not dump it more
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1013
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

im looking forward to this project tho, i dont touch my tokencard bag at bittrex yet, let it be there , i already got the xvg booms, im just supporting the coin price tbh ,  to not dump it more

Have you read the previous posts on this thread? Tokencard was delisted from bittrex some months back and if you are out of the dreamland, its time to move to a wallet or dump it to any other exchange.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Kinieter

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Have you read the previous posts on this thread? Tokencard was delisted from bittrex some months back and if you are out of the dreamland, its time to move to a wallet or dump it to any other exchange.

ye its delisted , but is the project really "end" ?? just like that , im still in my dreamland tbh , got lots of learning in cryptos, it pay back a lot tbh
Pipesnake
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

ye its delisted , but is the project really "end" ?? just like that , im still in my dreamland tbh , got lots of learning in cryptos, it pay back a lot tbh

I won't call the end of the project but would say the team is too lazy to act fast on these things.The should have taken this seriously and go for binance or some better exchange listing which did not happen.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Viscore

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

I won't call the end of the project but would say the team is too lazy to act fast on these things.The should have taken this seriously and go for binance or some better exchange listing which did not happen.
The team has the funds to pay the listing fee because of the success in ICO, maybe they have a timing to make it happen.
With liqui as the highest volume, it's not enough to attract traders as what I have seen now, we are not reaching million dollars transaction per day.
Volume is really important that is why some projects gamble on paying high listing fee as long as they have exposure and have a chance to grow.

█▀▀█
██▄█
BESTMIXER.IO // BEST BITCOIN MIXER
█▀▀█
██▄█
sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

Did I understand correctly that on this card you can withdraw money from the crypto into the fiat? May I deduce to TokenCard  profit from the Safinus platform https://www.safinus.com/? In advance thanks for the answer.
Pipesnake
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Did I understand correctly that on this card you can withdraw money from the crypto into the fiat? May I deduce to TokenCard  profit from the Safinus platform https://www.safinus.com/? In advance thanks for the answer.

This project is yet to deliver the cards and with recent Visa issues, I am still doubting when this would happen.So I would say come back later when you see people providing their reviews for cards if delivered to them.

Nousplatform Youtube     
maksimmaksimov

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

hello there! Tokencard was delisted from bittrex. But where did he come now?
DutchCoiner

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

hello there! Tokencard was delisted from bittrex. But where did he come now?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokencard/#markets

Raexno

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

If you want to convert TKN via Bancor (https://www.bancor.network/communities/5a2d4a6780e8200001fa1c80/currency) but you're unsure how,
 please check out the help center tutorials https://support.bancor.network/hc/en-us
Kinoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

I'm think tokencard is perspective project and him price on the token pleasantly surprise all investors from some time.  I'm buying this tokens in my pool tokens.
A large amount invested? I think too, will join, but a little afraid in the current market is dangerous.

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

If you want to convert TKN via Bancor (https://www.bancor.network/communities/5a2d4a6780e8200001fa1c80/currency) but you're unsure how,
 please check out the help center tutorials https://support.bancor.network/hc/en-us

Bancor isn't good for larger liquidity and doesn't support the conventional way of trading..Until they come up with a better exchange and deliver cards I would never be looking back for this.Hopefully, some card project should come and take over this market and lead after the Visa ban.

Nousplatform Youtube     
alinda

Activity: 889

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

TokenCard Community Announcement: Vote for TKN to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

TokenCard has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of TokenCard.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 10 days.(TokenCard is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

I don't think many people would trust your shitty exchange and deposit their funds there, so this voting is totally useless.Better list the tokens and add more marketing to gain some trust from the community.

Nousplatform Youtube     
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

Waiting forever for this token to get pump.
Or even releaseing a huge news...
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1130

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

where is this even listed now?

ensign_lee

Activity: 887

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

Your wait might be forever until they find a better exchange to get TKN listed.
They aren't much into the exchange listing thing and this will ensure the price suffers more.Dump it and move on.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.