Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:52:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKENCARD  (Read 97808 times)
Deltadollar

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:14:12 AM

So I guess the project is dead?
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:43:50 AM

Yeah, no communication attempt at all from the team after the bittrex delisting blunder
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 648

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:35:00 PM

Yeah, no communication attempt at all from the team after the bittrex delisting blunder
Where are this project going now, I guess they raise a good amount but they to protect their spot in bittrex.
It's very unfortunate that they get delisted because bittrex can really help project to increase it's value due to big investors are trading at that site.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:12:48 PM

Bittrex delisting is another blunder for this project and now we are in need of a good exchange like Binance.If someone can convince them to list TKN or through monthly voting, it should save the price which is falling every day.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:49:18 AM

Bittrex delisting is another blunder for this project and now we are in need of a good exchange like Binance.If someone can convince them to list TKN or through monthly voting, it should save the price which is falling every day.
They need a big community to support that in order to make it happen, like what I notice, it seems like the only few supporters
this project has. Maybe they should start to be more active with marketing their product, volume is important to create a better value.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

They need a big community to support that in order to make it happen, like what I notice, it seems like the only few supporters
this project has. Maybe they should start to be more active with marketing their product, volume is important to create a better value.

Since there hasn't been any update or marketing from the team,I doubt it will ever happen.Investors need to the forum a community and register with Binance and request for voting over there and this will save from paying a fee with exchanges like bittrex.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:55:30 PM

Why would Binance or any other reputable exchange want to list TKN? There are lots of project looking very much alive, with good trading volumes and teams posting the updates on daily basis.
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:22:21 PM

It would be really helpful if Bittrex gave their reasoning for delisting. I think that will make this coin untouchable for most exchanges as regulators are trying to cracking down on everything crypto. Monaco and Tenx seem very similar but they are still listed. I and many others are wondering why this was done.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

Hi everyone, is Tokencard availible without KYC? I want to order an card without KYC (already got one with KYC), if its possible, can you also tell me if there are limits of spending/ withdrawals that I have to take into consideration. Thanks in advance!
RitzBitzz

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:05:00 AM

Where are this project going now, I guess they raise a good amount but they to protect their spot in bittrex.
It's very unfortunate that they get delisted because bittrex can really help project to increase it's value due to big investors are trading at that site.
Nobody know, the team in hiding after getting million of investor money.
They come out once in a while to communicate few tweet and then go back into hiding.
Probably scare someone raid their office and make fuss
RitzBitzz

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:06:40 AM

Why would Binance or any other reputable exchange want to list TKN? There are lots of project looking very much alive, with good trading volumes and teams posting the updates on daily basis.
Yeah TKN won’t be in other exchanges.
You can’t rely on the team that can’t even submit some paperwork to exchanges and just wait for it to delist.
You think they can’t get into new exchanges with that kind of attitude?
Hanhahahahahahha

Sitimunirah

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:40:47 AM

The team seriously go into hiding after the bittrex blunder?/
What a irresponsible team.
Someone should contact SEC or sue them
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:05 AM

The team seriously go into hiding after the bittrex blunder?/
What a irresponsible team.
Someone should contact SEC or sue them

Well, that doesnt sound good to me. I actually have not heard of those troubles yet, I just stumbled on this thread and wanted to order such a card, if possible without KYC.
Can you tell me what happened there and what the story about Bittrex is?
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:41:00 AM

Well, the latest update on medium is from 7th of december. https://medium.com/@Tokencard

And if you check the community forum http://community.tokencard.io/t/website-updates/199
you see that we had an update 3days ago about updating their website bcs of regulatory reasons.

So do your research rather than just bashing on TKN, they are working on it and hopefully they have some good news soon.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:46:41 AM

Well, the latest update on medium is from 7th of december. https://medium.com/@Tokencard

And if you check the community forum http://community.tokencard.io/t/website-updates/199
you see that we had an update 3days ago about updating their website bcs of regulatory reasons.

So do your research rather than just bashing on TKN, they are working on it and hopefully they have some good news soon.

Guys, is the situation with the cards like the others, only for the inhabitants of the European Union? Already have a few crypt cards and they are all like one. Everywhere only for residents of the European Union.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:02:36 PM

Has anyone just transferred there Tkn coins to other exchanges? Do you think it will get relisted on bittrex? Alo why is the price still moving on bittrex without any volume? Thx

As soon as I saw the news I immediately translated from Bitrex to myetherwallet

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:37:38 PM

Has anyone just transferred there Tkn coins to other exchanges? Do you think it will get relisted on bittrex? Alo why is the price still moving on bittrex without any volume? Thx

As soon as I saw the news I immediately translated from Bitrex to myetherwallet
That's being smart, there's still a chance for this coin to be a live even though the volume is quite low at the moment.
When the project is legitimate it will grow regardless of what exchanges it is listed.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:38:00 PM

can I use this card if Im not Eu resident?
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:31:05 PM

What news? They didn’t even provide any useful stuff
All just ambiguous answer we keep getting since ico.
And wtf they took so,long to even release a product. Almost 7 month? For real?
Mosasaur

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:42:59 PM

Whats wrong with such tokens developers? Does they understand, that we can find they and make them "balls-cut-off"? ^^
That position appears to be predictable. And this is very sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: