Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017  (Read 198661 times)
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:26:00 AM

Any smart investor would instantly take the refund of their ETH and the whitelisted investors who still belive in coindash would hunt the coins on the first exchange for arround 1/5 of the ico price.

If you are still a beliver or not it makes no sense to stay as investor at coindash when you can get it for 1/5 of the price later.

john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:26:35 AM

If they ignore this you have a proof they are total scammers.

I totally agree with the below statement. If you have time to read only one post here, you should definitely read that one.

To summarize

1. There are two groups of people here. One is people who invested in the white contract (through white list, because they were selected from the community, or because the got the ICO address from someone else). Second group is people who got scammed (because they trusted the Slackbot and send on the wrong address or because they have used wrong address provided by hacker on the hacked webiste, without even checking if it is contract address and not wallet address).

2. Yes, devs had poor security of both Slack and website. But scammed people didn't even check when they are sending the funds.

3. Devs decided to be kind enough to send free tokens even to those people who were vistims of the scams (I understand only the website scam, not the Slack scam, but who knows). Also the people who sent the ETH to the right address might have an option to send their tokens back and get refunded (probably only some people will use this possibility, the rest will not).

Situation is really simple. This mess could be fixed in matter of hours. Scammed people would be grateful that despite they deserved nothing for their mistake of not checking where they are sengidn, they would be sending token anyway. And white list people who sent the coins to the right address would feel secure that if they want they can keep the coins or return them (preferably for a limited time). Devs can either destroy those coins or issue another round of sale, whichever they prefer. Everyone is happy, confidence in project rises. Of course some trolls are trying to make a chaos here. And devs for unknown reason are not communicating with the community instead of simply implement the above solution, which is the only fair and natural solution here. Let's hope they will fix this ASAP and we can move on to actual development of the project.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:28:20 AM

"1. There are two groups of people here. One is people who invested in the white contract (through white list, because they were selected from the community, or because the got the ICO address from someone else). Second group is people who got scammed (because they trusted the Slackbot and send on the wrong address or because they have used wrong address provided by hacker on the hacked webiste, without even checking if it is contract address and not wallet address)."

With no prior knowledge of the address to send to for the ICO how the hell are people supposed to have been able to check the address was correct or not?

With the possibility of the ICO selling out within minutes (it did over 43,000 Ether) within the first 5 before anything was notified when do you have time to start researching?

It appeared legitimate on Etherscan for some time and only later was labelled as COINDASH_Fake and before that it was Phishing_12

The whole fault of the Hack,Scam or whatever else you want to call it lies with Coindash team and nobody else end of story.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:32:18 AM

"1. There are two groups of people here. One is people who invested in the white contract (through white list, because they were selected from the community, or because the got the ICO address from someone else). Second group is people who got scammed (because they trusted the Slackbot and send on the wrong address or because they have used wrong address provided by hacker on the hacked webiste, without even checking if it is contract address and not wallet address)."

With no prior knowledge of the address to send to for the ICO how the hell are people supposed to have been able to check the address was correct or not?

With the possibility of the ICO selling out within minutes (it did over 43,000 Ether) within the first 5 before anything was notified when do you have time to start researching?

It appeared legitimate on Etherscan for some time and only later was labelled as COINDASH_Fake and before that it was Phishing_12

The whole fault of the Hack,Scam or whatever else you want to call it lies with Coindash team and nobody else end of story.

It was visible instantly on etherscan that it is not a contract address but wallet address! Same goes with those fake addresses on Slack - you can easily see it is a scam.
S.Naka

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

HUDI

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:34:16 AM

It's not fucking rocket science lol. let me get in the driving seat if you're incapable of sorting this out.

1) Get your shitty little community managers to be active in times like these. Social media, blogs, aswell as forums. Investors need reassurance, our questions answered, and quite frankly your community team need to do their work.

2) Set up a smart contract where whitelist participants send their CDT tokens to get their ETH back. After all, it's their ETH, so give them the option and provide it to the rightful owners. It's only fair in this sort of situation.

3) BURN all CDT tokens that have been refunded.

4) Minimise your dev fund, and provide extra bonuses to those who sent it to the fake address. With the extra bonus aswell as the burning of the tokens, this will help weight out the negatives and hopefully provide a stable, if not, profitable outcome for those holding CDT.

5) Fire your security team.

6) Stop being so greedy and listen to your community, without your investors you'd be nothing.

-- You want to re-gain trust? Stop holding innocent peoples ETH and do the bullet points listed and work from there.

SIMPLE.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE.

The only way. Agree!

If coindash do this, i start to belive another time, and I don't wanna ETH back. And I'm in whitelist.

Well team don't help, probably sleep 24h, dev cry himself because we are bad and don't trust him.
Trust? Wtf u wanna we trust u? Then do this!

I LOVE ETH, MORE THEN BCC HAHAHAH!
GGALINff

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:36:34 AM

It was visible instantly on etherscan that it is not a contract address but wallet address! Same goes with those fake addresses on Slack - you can easily see it is a scam.

BS - same could be said for coindash not checking address posted on their website
SmokeJoe

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:38:02 AM

Coindash - the only way to get your legitymacy back is to offer people an option to send their CDT back for ETH ASAP.
S.Naka

HUDI

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:39:48 AM

It's not fucking rocket science lol. let me get in the driving seat if you're incapable of sorting this out.

1) Get your shitty little community managers to be active in times like these. Social media, blogs, aswell as forums. Investors need reassurance, our questions answered, and quite frankly your community team need to do their work.

2) Set up a smart contract where whitelist participants send their CDT tokens to get their ETH back. After all, it's their ETH, so give them the option and provide it to the rightful owners. It's only fair in this sort of situation.

3) BURN all CDT tokens that have been refunded.

4) Minimise your dev fund, and provide extra bonuses to those who sent it to the fake address. With the extra bonus aswell as the burning of the tokens, this will help weight out the negatives and hopefully provide a stable, if not, profitable outcome for those holding CDT.

5) Fire your security team.

6) Stop being so greedy and listen to your community, without your investors you'd be nothing.

-- You want to re-gain trust? Stop holding innocent peoples ETH and do the bullet points listed and work from there.

SIMPLE.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU AGREE.

The only way. Agree!

If coindash do this, i start to belive another time, and I don't wanna ETH back. And I'm in whitelist.

Well team don't help, probably sleep 24h, dev cry himself because we are bad and don't trust him.
Trust? Wtf u wanna we trust u? Then do this!

P.s. DEV cry whit 7m$, enough for go jail forever in my country. Remember is international scam, we know u and all u staff, and beliveme is not hard find u in RL.
Good life.

Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:48:28 AM

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SELL HIS CDT TOKENS FOR 1/4 OF ICO SEND ME A PM Cheesy

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

People should make sure that ETH is treated as money or asset in their legislation, otherwise they may find out that ETH is not more valuable than Monopoly monies and the police will just laugh in their face.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

There is only 2 hours left, the ICO will be started and I have a question, I know we will received the CDT immediately when the ETH is sent successfully, but I want to know the CDT is transferable or locked for some time?

There are no locks on the tokens but you will need to wait few days for the tokens being listed

Thank you, you get my meaning, so any latest news about the exchange that will list this coins? I have participated in the signature bounty and hope I can get the bounty tokens.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
#BiT_pOL

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:58:01 AM

Reply on slack:

to Coindash Team
I read the post on slack of Ram Avissar,

this note " "transaction sent to any fraudolent address after our website was shut down will not be compensated "

I sent 1.054 eth to 01:01:00 PM +UTC,
copied the address on your site and sent right away via my etherwallet!

The time stamp on etherscan is this :
Jul-17-2017 01:09:09 PM +UTC

(I do not know if at the time of timestamp the site was already down but it takes time for the transaction to be sent with 50 gas prices and 200,000,
I really hope the COINDASH Team will keep THIS when sending the compensation cdt !!

I think it's a doubt and a requirement to keep in mind that it involves many people,
all those who immediately sent to the fake address just visible !!!  !!!

Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:59:42 AM

I didn`t laugh from others misfortune.I see,that some people are trying to kill this project,in beginning stage.i said very clear,what it`s fun to watch this thread,because there are so many fuders right now

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:06:14 PM

I predict,what in near future accidents like this will happen more often,and it is another challenge to the blockchain technology.In near future,all ICO`s will happen direct on the platforms,using blockchain,or DAG`s does no matter.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:07:39 PM

I hear u
BlockHedge

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:17:18 PM

News of the hack now on CoinDesk

http://www.coindesk.com/7-million-ico-hack-results-coindash-refund-offer/
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:34:43 PM

Responsible journalism would add "alleged" or "supposed" to the "hacker", because we don't actually know that there was a hacker involved.
"Inside job" seems far more likely to me. We have no proof of either, so we can only speak of possibilities.
Most "hacks" in this world are either social engineering, or inside jobs.
But the easiest thing is to blame an "unnamed hacker".
Probably from Russia!  Cheesy
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

Responsible journalism would add "alleged" or "supposed" to the "hacker", because we don't actually know that there was a hacker involved.
"Inside job" seems far more likely to me. We have no proof of either, so we can only speak of possibilities. Nobody has any proof of anything.

no eth refund = inside job
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:40:26 PM

no eth refund = inside job

Yeah; I tend to agree. Refund to those of the whitelisted who request it would prove it's not an inside job. Tokens should be given to the rest (including those who sent to the "wrong" address).
S.Naka

HUDI

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

My last PM with Coindash devs

I understand you probably got hurt with all that happened but if you want us to succeed securing your investment you need to support us in these hard times and give us the chance of making things right, not make the situation more difficult and manage to loose the community

I'm really speechless, your behavior is very suspicious.

I sponsored this project to the Italian community believing it was serious and professional. Many people have invested so much money.

If you are honest people you have to stop everything, redeem investors in the white list right now and give to the investors cheated the coindash tokens.

Then proceed to other forms of financing if you are sure of the success of your product.

If you act differently, you will be prosecuted by law and you will be considered as fraudsters by the whole community.

You have to be ashamed, you have not checked out the site before going live, did not want it or it was all planned from the beginning.

Provide us with concrete evidence of your hack, your words are worth nothing without the evidence.

Quote.

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: