Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150264 times)
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:39:34 PM
Merited by vella85 (1)

I just want to add onto my point about splitting blocks up into smaller blocks to earn more stakes. Yesterday I staked 3 times within 5 hours of each other, so my point is if I had all these 3 blocks into 1 large block I wouldn't of earned as much as I did with these 3 blocks. I got 545 coins, 645 and 775 staking rewards. That was from 10k blocks, they are different amounts due to the fact Rain is random rewards so again if I had one large block of 30k I might not of got what I did with 3x 10k blocks.
Interesting point- due you know the mechanics of this random drop? Otherwise i would assume somehow gaussian...and for me it would mean by splitting into blocks i would reduce my risk/variance to be away from the mean value. .but with many satkes i guess we all reach the mean somehow. Well if you are staking 3×10k - i am currently staking something like 35k -we can compare some numbers; ) i will chdck and post them

No one knows what we will earn from the random rewards but we do know that it is 200% APR. That of course a lot more when compounding takes effect so it works out to be a lot more then that. Well I just staked again a few hours ago with one of my 20k blocks and got 530 coins, I'm seeing stakes for 20k blocks anywhere from 300 all the way up to 800 coins. Not sure what bigger block sizes are staking, maybe someone who has bigger block sizes of say 50k can let us know what they stake with that amount?
so i started to stake ~30208 on the 1.16.2018, with today (5.3.2018) i have ~39112. This fits quite well with a prediction (39482), assuming an ROI of 200% and a daily stake. In reality i stake more every 2-4days in a range of 100 to 1050...so kind of suprised by the high return;)
So i let down my pants;) hope someone will follow Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guffer

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

Someone just posted in the unoficial Rain Telegram group that the Rain meter DIY guide is to be published soon.
Neon~

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

Nice, love coin burns, they always manage to make the coin increase in value. This is not an exception. Nice GitHub, name and logo too.
they have proven by burning the remaining coins, of course this is a good action from developers to keep investor confidence
the burning of this coin will have a good impact on prices, investors are satisfied because it will get a big profit

Can you guys please show me where it has been mentioned that the dev will be burning RAIN coins? I can't seem to find this anywhere, I know some people of the community suggested this but I haven't seen an official word from the dev about this. If it was posted in the slack group then please share the update here as I would like to see it.

I've been reading the first 30 pages here. There were 20mil coins from the pre-mine locked because dev lost his password. These coin are (unless other info in 30> pages) still locked. So they are not burned. Dev was asking the community if a coin burn was desired, the answer never came since he went with the 20m locked coins as serving as a burn. Done reading for today haha.

I guess the dev's idea was to update the rain wallet to block transactions from the pre-mine address, effectively making the pre-mine coins inaccessible.

https://github.com/OBAViJEST/rain/commit/5fd45d1206b759d81ed064d937f9d6e22a63e6c6
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
Merited by kiddo (1), hammerhart (1)

I just want to add onto my point about splitting blocks up into smaller blocks to earn more stakes. Yesterday I staked 3 times within 5 hours of each other, so my point is if I had all these 3 blocks into 1 large block I wouldn't of earned as much as I did with these 3 blocks. I got 545 coins, 645 and 775 staking rewards. That was from 10k blocks, they are different amounts due to the fact Rain is random rewards so again if I had one large block of 30k I might not of got what I did with 3x 10k blocks.
Interesting point- due you know the mechanics of this random drop? Otherwise i would assume somehow gaussian...and for me it would mean by splitting into blocks i would reduce my risk/variance to be away from the mean value. .but with many satkes i guess we all reach the mean somehow. Well if you are staking 3×10k - i am currently staking something like 35k -we can compare some numbers; ) i will chdck and post them

No one knows what we will earn from the random rewards but we do know that it is 200% APR. That of course a lot more when compounding takes effect so it works out to be a lot more then that. Well I just staked again a few hours ago with one of my 20k blocks and got 530 coins, I'm seeing stakes for 20k blocks anywhere from 300 all the way up to 800 coins. Not sure what bigger block sizes are staking, maybe someone who has bigger block sizes of say 50k can let us know what they stake with that amount?
so i started to stake ~30208 on the 1.16.2018, with today (5.3.2018) i have ~39112. This fits quite well with a prediction (39482), assuming an ROI of 200% and a daily stake. In reality i stake more every 2-4days in a range of 100 to 1050...so kind of suprised by the high return;)
So i let down my pants;) hope someone will follow Tongue

That's not bad in just over 1 month staking 30k RAIN, for now I'll just leave my coins split into blocks of 20k and 10k as they seem to be working for me. I stake every 2 or 3 days with 80k RAIN. I've never tried to combine them all into one large block to see how many coins I will stake. I would think it would stake quickly but it depends on how many stakes I can earn in a month. I have to go through the numbers but I would say that I stake at least 15 to 25 times per month and an average of around 600 RAIN per stake.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Bonehead123

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

Does anyone know when the last update was for the wallet? What will happen if the wallet needs a fix and there is no Dev around to do that? Could our coins in theory become worthless just because we might lose access to our wallets?
nier00

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

Does anyone know when the last update was for the wallet? What will happen if the wallet needs a fix and there is no Dev around to do that? Could our coins in theory become worthless just because we might lose access to our wallets?
The wallet is opensource, if there is a bug someone in the community will fix it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

The wallet is opensource, if there is a bug someone in the community will fix it.

Are you sure that the code is open source as I don't see it on the main page? And I don't think is that easy to fine someone to work for free to fix it if something goes wrong. Do you work for free?
nier00

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

Are you sure that the code is open source as I don't see it on the main page? And I don't think is that easy to fine someone to work for free to fix it if something goes wrong. Do you work for free?
Here is the link of the source code https://github.com/OBAViJEST/rain
This is what i used for my raspberry pi.
Why not if it's just one bug Cheesy.
We can make a dev fund for future development, by taking a small percentage from staking.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ramulen

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

How do you split the RAIN coins? There is no tool in the wallet, like it is for Hyperstake is it?
So i have to send it to myself in the block size I would like achieve?
For sure at best after I received a fresh reward and the actual staking was not for nothing.
Ramulen

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

I read different opinions in the topic of this project. I did not follow him from the beginning. Is the project good or bad?

I think this question you have to answer by yourself.
At the end nobody can say how this project will proceed.
I just stepped into it, and i take the risk, that I may loose the money.
But i am quite sure, nobody will give you an "GO" or "DONT GO" for Condensate.
hammerhart

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

I read different opinions in the topic of this project. I did not follow him from the beginning. Is the project good or bad?

true indeed- but for me this is somehow good news as it is also a good sign for this general community-attitude here:)
Personally waiting a bit more for price to drop to add some rain;)
Ramulen

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:37 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 06:54:32 PM by Ramulen

true indeed- but for me this is somehow good news as it is also a good sign for this general community-attitude here:)
Personally waiting a bit more for price to drop to add some rain;)

Right! I totally agree. But for myself it was a bad timing to step into.
At the moment my Blockfolio stat is not looking that good regarding RAIN. 
Let’s see. Always follow the rule: Do not invest what you cannot afford.
I think I may will reinvest when the trend is going up again. For sure it is very hard to identify this "magic moment". On the other hand the whole market is that low the moment....
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:29:02 PM
Merited by Rosam (1)

How do you split the RAIN coins? There is no tool in the wallet, like it is for Hyperstake is it?
For sure at best after I received a fresh reward and the actual staking was not for nothing.

Hi,

You need to activate coin control, click on the settings tab in your wallet and then options, a box will pop up with some options now click on Display. You will see 2 options and the box you want to check is "Display coin control features (experts only)" once done click apply then okay. Now once you have done that and closed the pop up window click on "Send coins" tab in your wallet and you should see the Coin control features Click the "Inputs" tab and a window will pop up then you will see Tree mode and List mode. Select list mode and there you will have all your coins showing,from here you can make them into any amounts you like. Good luck and I hope this helps answer your question.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Ramulen

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

Hi,

You need to activate coin control, click on the settings tab in your wallet and then options, a box will pop up with some options now click on Display. You will see 2 options and the box you want to check is "Display coin control features (experts only)" once done click apply then okay. Now once you have done that and closed the pop up window click on "Send coins" tab in your wallet and you should see the Coin control features Click the "Inputs" tab and a window will pop up then you will see Tree mode and List mode. Select list mode and there you will have all your coins showing,from here you can make them into any amounts you like. Good luck and I hope this helps answer your question.

Perfect!
Thanks al lot!
If I had some merit, I would have send you some...
This answered my question 100%. I think I will combine my coins after the next reward. I assume, that staking starts from the beginning, when I combine them, right?
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

Hi,

Perfect!
Thanks al lot!
If I had some merit, I would have send you some...
This answered my question 100%. I think I will combine my coins after the next reward. I assume, that staking starts from the beginning, when I combine them, right?

You're welcome my friend! That's okay as I know merit is hard to come by on here lol but thanks for thinking of me. Yes once you combine your coins they will need to mature again and build their confirmations and staking weight so it could take a day or so before they have built up enough staking weight to stake again. Eventually you will start to stake once the weight has built up. Good luck!

hammerhart

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

i recived/mined today ~280 rain to an "green" address in brackets i am not aware of..does anyone know from where this is coming? i used coin control to setup 2 address with coins..
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:59:59 PM
Merited by greenhope (1)

i recived/mined today ~280 rain to an "green" address in brackets i am not aware of..does anyone know from where this is coming? i used coin control to setup 2 address with coins..

I'm not too sure what this green address is but I also have staked coins with this in the past. I just wonder if its the address (Change) we get once we combine blocks and these are the coins left over??? I'm not too sure but I have this with other PoS coins where when I combine blocks I'm left with another address and next to it (change). I'm just guessing here but maybe someone can answer this for us.

greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:23:42 PM
Merited by vella85 (1)

I'm not too sure what this green address is but I also have staked coins with this in the past. I just wonder if its the address (Change) we get once we combine blocks and these are the coins left over??? I'm not too sure but I have this with other PoS coins where when I combine blocks I'm left with another address and next to it (change). I'm just guessing here but maybe someone can answer this for us.
The wallet will use a random address and send the rest of coins there unless you send the whole amount(the amount seen After fees:xxx.xxxxxxx rain) and you check the box, custom change address and specify an address.
hammerhart

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

The wallet will use a random address and send the rest of coins there unless you send the whole amount(the amount seen After fees:xxx.xxxxxxx rain) and you check the box, custom change address and specify an address.

Thank you. I checked again in detail and indeed it is a change address. What i dont understand is - i did coin control to send all my coins to 1 address...so why do i have a change address Oo actually i found another change address with ~150 rain staking since mid of december XD..so i did simply do the coin control wrong? or what do i miss><
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:04:50 PM

Well I was wondering the very same thing and had a merit left, even if I am not sure what use merit could be to a hero member Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: