Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future?  (Read 8457 times)
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

I guess Yes It will be the universal currency in the future because of the trend of a computer. The online market or shoppine is now available which you can use bitcoin the buy or to shop online. And also bitcoin use to invest,  to gamble and to trade that is why Bitcoin deserve to be a universal currency in the future.
An easy and reliable way of transaction is quite needed through our times because the development of our technology is also need to adopt the systems of businesses and transaction wise. And people seek for more ways to earn so it is better to have a form of currency that is widely acceptable to the internet. So for me it will become a future currency in the near future and not just that bitcoin can also be a universal currency that is good in investments and for daily transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

Bitcoin is as of now a dependable virtual currency and many individuals are utilizing it ordinarily for their virtual needs like buys and different exchanges. So later on, the odds are higher that everybody embraces it as an ordinary virtual currency and only it is named as a virtual cash.
tiggycomb

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

▬▬ CARE 4 ME ▬▬ ▧

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 06:10:00 PM

IMO that's true, it's taking the advantages of regular money as well as an electronic payment system, exchangeable through hundreds of interfaces unlike single-sided payment methods like PayPal.

■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CARE 4 ME ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■
▧  Peer-2-Peer Healthcare Management App  ▧  CareCoin Pre-ICO ▬ Starts July 17th, 2017  ▧
■▬▬▬ TWITTER ▬▬▬ FACEBOOK ▬▬▬ SLACK ▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK ▬▬▬■
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:56:01 AM

It is widely accepted to many countries so why not? It is constantly increasing so many people would want to invest and use bitcoin. The growing reputation of bitcoin also increases the possibility that bitcoin will be future currency.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:17:57 AM

Bitcoin as a currency will not be a good option as the prices of Bitcoin is not fixed and those who holds l Bitcoin for a longer time get more profit just because of the increase in its prices so people won't prefer to spend Bitcoin much so it won't be in demand

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:46:54 PM

Bitcoin as a currency will not be a good option as the prices of Bitcoin is not fixed and those who holds l Bitcoin for a longer time get more profit just because of the increase in its prices so people won't prefer to spend Bitcoin much so it won't be in demand

It can be alternative at some point in future. Ok, price is not fixed it cannot be fixed many factor must be in motion for bitcoin to be fixed on price, and this will not happen at all. This is beauty of bitcoin constant price change, and increase of users to buy and hope for bigger rise in price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:54:44 PM

Yeah your right bitcoin will be our future currency so we need to earn alot of it to have a financial freedom in the future
Colt81

Merit: 265

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:58:34 PM

I guess Yes It will be the universal currency in the future because of the trend of a computer. The online market or shoppine is now available which you can use bitcoin the buy or to shop online. And also bitcoin use to invest,  to gamble and to trade that is why Bitcoin deserve to be a universal currency in the future.
Well, I also think that bitcoin will become our world currency. In addition to that, I think bitcoin will be our future money that you use in different kind of transaction and I hope could use it even in offline store. Lastly, I believe that bitcoin will be consider as a real money like you can use it in investing, trading and many more.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:53:26 PM

IMO that's true, it's taking the advantages of regular money as well as an electronic payment system, exchangeable through hundreds of interfaces unlike single-sided payment methods like PayPal.

I couldn't agree more , this and other reasons are why Bitcoin is the currency for the future. It's a blend of fiat characteristics coupled with other fiat payment processing features, anonymity etc. that makes it one unique currency for the future.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:37:59 PM

I couldn't agree more , this and other reasons are why Bitcoin is the currency for the future. It's a blend of fiat characteristics coupled with other fiat payment processing features, anonymity etc. that makes it one unique currency for the future.
I can't expect that bitcoin was become currency of the future but, I'm looking for that. Because bitcoin is a good currency and they can help lot of people. However I think it's a long road to bitcoin before it happen.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:59:45 PM

It is widely accepted to many countries so why not? It is constantly increasing so many people would want to invest and use bitcoin. The growing reputation of bitcoin also increases the possibility that bitcoin will be future currency.

Seems so, Bitcoin will increase rapidly in society and will be used officially for future currency. Wink
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:08:40 PM

It can be alternative at some point in future. Ok, price is not fixed it cannot be fixed many factor must be in motion for bitcoin to be fixed on price, and this will not happen at all. This is beauty of bitcoin constant price change, and increase of users to buy and hope for bigger rise in price.
High price won't be a big deal anymore when bitcoin become mainstream in the future ,
People will adopt bitcoin in any kind condition ,
Also bitcoin has a lott of denominations so i don't think it could really be a problem ,
The only problem is on how people so slow on accepting a new thing especially technology.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:10:22 PM

I can't expect that bitcoin was become currency of the future but, I'm looking for that. Because bitcoin is a good currency and they can help lot of people. However I think it's a long road to bitcoin before it happen.
Hopefully this will be a currency in the future and as you wanted more people really looking for that great opportunity as well. It has been said really that this bitcoin currency will go further and the comfort and liability was becoming more popular. It wi really take more years as it long road will definitely be challenging and we might encounter such hard adjustments for those people having less education about internet and digital aspects of technology speciall it has now merged with currency.
bitbob82

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:32:54 PM

Yeah your right bitcoin will be our future currency so we need to earn alot of it to have a financial freedom in the future
yes there is no doubt about that fact that bitcoin is the currency of the future, but currently as bitcoin very new and most of the people do not know about it, therefore they are not using it as currency but they are using it as investment because of the increasing price of bitcoin.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:31:43 AM

with the rate at which bitcoin is going, people would soon stop holding fiat and start buying bitcoin. In early January 2017, bitcoin was less than $1000 but today its worth more that $4000. So you see people will rather hold money that is also in a form of investment.
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:43:52 AM

Bitcoin is no longer even a currency, but an investment of the future which is constantly growing rapidly. I am sure that this is a wonderful contribution for the development of its financial future.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Actually, bitcoin is a new currency and I think it will become the world currency in the future. In addition to that, I think the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. Bitcoin is a new currency that you may use in different kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping on online market and many more.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Actually, bitcoin is a new currency and I think it will become the world currency in the future. In addition to that, I think the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. Bitcoin is a new currency that you may use in different kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping on online market and many more.

I totally agree with you that Bitcoin will become the world currency in the future,
but I think it's needed for long time, because still many of people don't know anything about Bitcoin.
azguard
Legendary

Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:51:47 AM

with the rate at which bitcoin is going, people would soon stop holding fiat and start buying bitcoin. In early January 2017, bitcoin was less than $1000 but today its worth more that $4000. So you see people will rather hold money that is also in a form of investment.

Currently many are holding and are eager to see what will it be at the. Bitcoin as future investment is good and many do this as safe keeping something like retirement fund or they consider bitcoin as digital gold.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:13:53 AM

Bitcoin as futures investment is now very popular, because it is able to provide large returns to investors. Because many investors are involved in investing in bitcoin and this makes the bitcoin price rise drastically. And I think it's worth it if bitcoin gets the title of digital gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: