Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future?  (Read 8457 times)
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

We do not know, but maybe yes or no, yes because more countries accept bitcoin, more people uses it, more stores accept bitcoin as their payment and ofcourse we can see the big changes and impact to the investors how they change their life because of bitcoin. No, because not all people can use it, and there are many disadvantages of bitcoin like buying in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

Most people are becoming more interested in Bitcoin. Central Banks wonder about buying bitcoins to gain profits. It means that many people start seeing advantages of Bitcoin. That sounds promising.

I think the use of bitcoin to invest, to gamble and trade is why Bitcoin deserves to be a universal currency in the future.
I think Yes This will be the universal currency in the future because of computer trends. An online or shoppine market is now available that you can use bitcoins purchased or to shop online.
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

yes of course bitcoin will be the money of the future.
because in other parts of the country already recognize about bitcoin. and in a shopping area can pay through bitcoin. I wish my country bitcoin can be used to pay for shopping by using bitcoin.

AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:19:07 PM
Merited by irenegaming (3)

Bitcoin has ruled the cryptocurrency space for a long period of time now, its influence has been felt far and wide, and its still the most valuable coin there is in the crypto circle. so much hopes had been on it to take over from fiat someday, something that it still can, but of late it has been sluggish in its transactions and not as effective in its technology either, Bitcoin is a good coin  that has not reached its potential yet, and will only get there if the platform is improved

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Bitcoin IS the future of cryptocurrency and digital currency. As the mass of people slowly accepts cryptocurrency and sees its benefits, we can see a future where cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, is used public and more conveniently by the people around the world. More users means that Bitcoin can be widely spread and more investors can come in. Through the years Bitcoin is ever expanding and growing, that's why Bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency.
funyjackson

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

I do not think that Bitcoin will be the future currency, Bitcoin might be the one that opened the age for decentralized digital currency but I am sure Bitcoin will always be an alternative if it stays as is and had not been replaced by more advance cryptocurrency.  The government won't accept it but rather create their own currency.
the significance of bitcoin is that it is a truly independent currency and it is not under the control of any government . it occupied the highest point of morality . the significance of currency is that more people use it . i believe people will use their own money to choose .
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Yes Bitcoin can be a virtual currency in the future. Because people's interest in Bitcoin has increased day by day. Moreover, Bitcoin work is much easier. Bitcoin work is being done at home. Moreover, we can make Bitcoin by Bounty or Champing without any type of investment.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

If Bitcoin can continue to increase its users, improve its development, and increase its price every year. I think Bitcoin can be a virtual currency in the future. If the development of Bitcoin is always stable and always growing rapidly, Bitcoin will easily become the best virtual currency. But if the development of Bitcoin is bad, Bitcoin could have been replaced by another better crypto development.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

I think It is possible, In the future Crypto currency will dominate. So, bitcoin might be the currency.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

I guess Yes It will be the universal currency in the future because of the trend of a computer. The online market or shoppine is now available which you can use bitcoin the buy or to shop online. And also bitcoin use to invest,  to gamble and to trade that is why Bitcoin deserve to be a universal currency in the future.

I do not think so much is the use of bitcoin because of the volatility of bitcoin price movements and uncertain prices tend to not shop online immediately. But when talking about universal currency in the future is likely to take the lead in the bitcoin list because it has been a great deal of umpire and it is far from what it can possibly happen. In my opinion

kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

The more users and investors will come, the more demand will make and it will make the value of Bitcoin higher. But if Bitcoin will be the next currency? It will be hard and a lot things should be done and a lot of problems will be open up. Bitcoin price should be stable to become a currency.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

Yes, of course...

The integration of modern financial industry, broad, and human resource-based density makes the global interconnection system more complicated and requires exorbitant development capital in the management and maintenance of traffic flow of the increasingly busy and massive world economic intensity.

Bitcoin technology responds to the problem more easily and simply. Bitcoin work mechanism based on peer to peer without using server so that all Bitcoin users are connected to each other automatically by using Blockchain system. A peer-to-peer network (P2P) is one model of a computer network where every station or computer within a network environment can share.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

do you know the usefulness of bitcoin has changed.? at the beginning of the creation of bitcoin intended for the virtual currency. but until now has changed into an investment place. and it's like a commodity. if the price goes up. I believe the butcoin will lose its main function as currency. but will become a preferred commodity. because of the fluctuating value. so in the future bitcoin remains as a commodity instead of a virtual currency.
FeatherFan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

can be bitcoin will be a virtual currency for the future, because bitcoin for now has been used for payment, some traders are also receiving bitcoin as their payment, it is not wrong today many people make bitcoin for investment, business, trade. so no wonder for now there is also a bitcoin as a livelihood.
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

no doubt that its future is bright and more or more people are interested towards it as it is progressing day day.
the way we see the rise in price of it in previous 3 to 4 months this is a severe example of increasing in the number of users and i think i will become the future of all currencies as the future is of internet and more peoples comes towards it in near future.
this is just what I experienced with bitcoin that can advance the economy and advance the future and it will be much easier
unsianofarhan

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

if seen from the enthusiast is bitcoin will be a virtual currency.
of a significant price increase then bitcoin will be a promising investment asset and hopefully it will increase into a virtual currency in the world, it will be a very nice change era
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

not Maybe bitcoin Becomes Currency Because Bitcoin Created By computer So Bitcoin Only Becomes an Investment Tool So If Bitcoin Becomes Currency Only Has Very Small Possibilities And Until Now Also The Government Still Prohibits Bitcoin To Be Used By Citizens Until Now
Liona88

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:06:42 PM

Yes, I agree with you, more and more people are finding out about Bitcoin, and consequently his price is growing. This makes me very happy, I think that Bitcoin will soon become a virtual currency.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

if seen from the enthusiast is bitcoin will be a virtual currency.
of a significant price increase then bitcoin will be a promising investment asset and hopefully it will increase into a virtual currency in the world, it will be a very nice change era
I think bitcoin will become the future currency. Currently, bitcoin is a tool for paying services in many countries around the world. In addition, bicoin is a modern business and investment method through blockchain technology. I believe in the future bitcoin will be used in many areas of many countries around the world. Then bitcoin will become the currency of the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

Bitcoin have potential as the currency in the future, because now more people have interest to invest and used it of some transaction thru internet. And some other county bitcoin is legal, so i think its possible to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: