Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future?  (Read 8457 times)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

Probably. But it doesn't necessarily reflect that with the high price bitcoin has, we have more chance that bitcoins will ever be a currency of the world. We have to consider the quantity of bitcoins. Imagine having the world has the primary demand for bitcoins. That would need a lot of bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
I can see that is possible for bitcoin to be an alternative currency in the future, and if the government allows it to be. We all know many people now usinh bitcoin for paying their bills and other online transactions. If the mass adoption of bitcoin continue to grow, maybe we can see bitcoin as an alternative currency in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

I think yes, this will be the universal currency in the future because of computer trends. An online or shopping market is now available that you can use bitcoins purchased or to shop online. And also the use of bitcoin to invest.
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

Yes, it can be said because we all know that the demand of Bitcoin in the current world is increasing. Starting from most people, quality international companies are now starting to use it. And they also get success. And in the future, its demand will increase, so it is possible that the future of the world is the effective currency, Bitcoin.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:01:32 PM

Can be said that bitcoin is our financial and currency in the future, it is seen that bitcoin users continue to increase and this certainly makes the price continue to rise because the amount of bitcoin stock can not be added (market law).
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

I think bitcoin is just a market for investment. And the investment market is likely to die any time. So it can last 10 years, 20 years but can not last forever.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

Definitely, bitcoin is very strong, but I do not think bitcoin will be used as a currency. Most likely, bitcoin will finally become a means of accumulating valuables, which will allow it to constantly grow in price!
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

Maybe yes, because bitcoin is now currently use by world as currency.

fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

I think that sooner or later this will really happen, but I do not think it will happen soon! If in the near future the bitcoin rate does not begin to stabilize, the price may go even lower closer to summer (
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

Yes I guess very soon bitcoin will be the currency of the future because it is useful in so many ways and has a bright future.
Bitcoin right now is only digital currency but later on when more and more people will use bitcoin as currency it will make price and value really good in future, in future number of users will increase then it will certainly be use in local shops alone and it will become legal currency in more than one or two countries, it will take some time but it will certainly be a currency of future for almost every country.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

Maybe it make a big difference on the business industry and make a lot of study on how to do that. It will have a big change on the movement of stocks exhange. If it will happen very soon ? I think people will hard to know about that especially people dont know how to use gadgets.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

I believe that bitcoin will soon be a currency. As the number of bitcoin followers increases. If that happens it will surely make it easier for everyone to transact.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

I believe that bitcoin will soon be a currency. As the number of bitcoin followers increases. If that happens it will surely make it easier for everyone to transact.
It depends i think in some countries they cannot adopt the bitcoin as they virtual currency in the future because some of them are rural areas the civilization is not updated.How they can used the bitcoin as they virtual currency if they cannot used computer?It is hard to them to transact even if bitcoins price continue to increase.
Ajeng07

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:23:35 AM

Bitcoin can be a currency in the future, because it has a secure properties, such as Cryptocurrency which has Blockchain, blockchain very secure so that it is impossible to reconcile them. The value of Bitcoin fluctuates a lot, other currency has a central bank to stabilize their values, unlike the Bitcoin, Bitcoin does not have a Central Bank, but we see a big change in its value on a regular basis. Seen from the nature of the Bitcoin, I believe the Bitcoin can be the money of the future.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:50:25 AM

I think It is Possible, Bitcoin as the currency of the future. Because Bitcoin is the future technology, it is digital currency.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:10:42 AM

In addition to the number of users who are up significantly bitcoin I think also has the potential to become a currency in the future. Just need to fix the system a bit so bitcoin qualifies as currency. But if looking from the other side, many governments are banning the use and circulation of bitcoin. If it continues like that, I'm not sure bitcoin could be a currency in the future.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:47:25 AM

yes I believe bitcoin can be a solution as the best currency alternative to the method of payment you do when buying something because I see bitcoin has a level of security and have a very high comfort.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

no, bitcoin not keep increasing. now bitcoin is decreasing on the market. i reached 7600 USD.
look how volatile bitcoin is! i think it will impossible for bitcoin to become a currency that used by many peoples in the future.
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

After reading countless articles about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it is difficult to assume it would be bitcoin that would be THE currency of the future. What is certain though, as we pave the way for a digital or virtual world as experts predict, cryptoccurency is definitely part of that future.
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

In addition to the increasing number of users is also currently bitcoin is widely used as a payment system and has many merchants who accept bitcoin as a payment system. Hotels and restaurants also have some who accept payment with bitcoin. So it is not impossible if someday bitcoin becomes a valid payment system or world currency in the future.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: