Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future?  (Read 8457 times)
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:06:05 AM

Various opinions say currently bitcoin is a commodity, maybe someday bitcoin can be used as an asset and currency, I think it depends on the number of users, if more and more users of course bitcoin increasingly taken into account.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:11:21 AM

Various opinions say currently bitcoin is a commodity, maybe someday bitcoin can be used as an asset and currency, I think it depends on the number of users, if more and more users of course bitcoin increasingly taken into account.
Even now bitcoin being an digital asset has got more ways of usage and it has got majority usage as an investment. Later little by little it has got used as a payment gateway, hope in the future things might change depending on the users involvement. On the whole it will serve as a currency, but always be the alternate for fiat.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:38:15 AM

It is true that bitcoin functions tend to be based on assets because some users use bitcoin for business purposes such as trade and investment, there are some that use bitcoin as a means of payment transactions but overall bitcoin is more likely as a digital asset. But I believe someday bitcoin will become a payment transaction tool that can be legally used in every country.
gialinh

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:48:04 AM

sure ! i believe it
almost people know bitcoin , surely bitcoin will be  the currency of future.
now my country also know bitcoin
DenGreen910

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:35:21 PM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Yes , why not. Most people are investing their money. For example I search icobench.com. Sometime it seems to me that all the placements on big sites are payed but we have to find new sources of information. It is just golden fever of 2017. One can make x10 in week or two.
I am going to concentrate on such projects as: Confideal, Peerguess and Simply Vital ICOs. So it's our future Cheesy Cheesy
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:44:08 PM

Bitcoin can really be considered the currency of the future, since there will certainly be a bright future for the crypto currency and it will gradually displace ordinary paper money. Already, some countries, such as Sweden and Denmark, want to replace the usual currency in the coming years with a crypto currency. I'm not sure that it will happen in the coming years, but in the future such a process is inevitable.
cardinalVC

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:48:23 PM

It'll take time, but yeah, we're getting there. Everyday, there seems to be progress in the crypto ecosystem.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:55:33 PM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

Yeah bitcoin is becoming popular especially the youth sector of society (students) who make bitcoin as their source of allowance. For some bitcoin is now a virtual money that is use in gambling sites and as mode of payment for some merchant. I just hope that in the near future bitcoin will be accepted by all merchant world wide.

stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:55:24 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 12:22:55 AM by stergium

Yeah bitcoin is becoming popular especially the youth sector of society (students) who make bitcoin as their source of allowance. For some bitcoin is now a virtual money that is use in gambling sites and as mode of payment for some merchant. I just hope that in the near future bitcoin will be accepted by all merchant world wide.

yes the popularity of bitcoin is no doubt increasing too much. i think that very soon we will be able to use bitcoin even in our offline shops and therefore we can expect that bitcoin will be the currency of the future, as  in near future people will be able to use bitcoin for everything they want to use.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:58:48 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 12:41:43 AM by BunnyShibe

Yes bitcoin popularity is incrasing, and i think that bitcoin is really the currency of the future. Becasue the new generation are now taking more interest in bitcoin and it is more expected that in futrue when bitcoin will become more popular bitcoin will be use as fiat currency in ourl daily life, both for online and offline shopping and trading.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:10:07 AM

Yes bitcoin popularity is incrasing, and i think that bitcoin is really the currency of the future. Becasue the new generation are now taking more interest in bitcoin and it is more expected that in futrue when bitcoin will become more popular bitcoin will be use as fiat currency in ourl daily life, both for online and offline shopping and trading.

The way on how many students are here of course on their generation it may be morr popular first thingbis this is the currency thatvare exist that we have assurance on this like what some does that cant copy this currency there is a lot of new that trying to copy buti but they are not winning on it so this currency will truly last the future of it are unexplainable.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:47:57 PM

yes,bitcoin as the currency of the future. bitcoins value is high and maximum people are accepted it.people use it for investment, in future people will buy products on online and paid bill by bitcoin.
It's a pretty large step to a future currency that does not need to rely on both parties being active in real time. That is what makes Bitcoin so special.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:00:17 PM

For online currencies I am sure that in the future bitcoin will be popular like the dollar. and the dollar will still be cash money. will not replace or be replaced by bitcoin

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

Bitcoin can be used as another medium of exchange in modern world but this does not mean to replace the physical money/cash. Today, we cannot say that Bitcoin will be used in the future because it is not yet regulated by the Government and this can be hacked by others and less secure. May this will happen so many years to go. For now, let's enjoy investing our money to Bitcoin.
sunilpnwr

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

I guess they will replace classical money.

One big feature cryptos offer is the easy way to send money: I can be sitting here in São Paulo, and send money to a friend in need, for example, in the middle of Germany, only needing that the two of us have internet connections! This is absolutely awesome!

Cryptos also keep track of every transaction ever made, from every possible adress ever created, through the blockchain, and this can prevent political crimes, for instance, bribery.

And one more thing: you will only be able to spend money that really exists, without creating it or giving some way of doing that, witch will make societies more equal and fair.

Of course all of these features have cons, but what doesn't?

I hope I helped!
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:44:10 PM

I am not completely agree with you. Bitcoin and bank are both different platforms. But we can say bitcoin can be more popular in future. If Bitcoin will be regulated then there will be a possibility it will be known as future currency otherwise I don't think so it will be a future currency. But I believe it will be widely used.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
LevshaK1

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:54:46 PM

I am not completely agree with you. Bitcoin and bank are both different platforms. But we can say bitcoin can be more popular in future. If Bitcoin will be regulated then there will be a possibility it will be known as future currency otherwise I don't think so it will be a future currency. But I believe it will be widely used.

If bitcoin can not be regulated, then it can not become an official currency. I think that it will always remain an alternative way of payment. The government will not allow bitcoin to oust centralized currency

don.kihot

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:28:07 PM

I really think that bitcoin is not the currency of the future. it's the perquisite of other cryptocurrencys.
bitcoin can be seen as a store of value hardly. because bitcoin has big problems - long accepting of transactions, big fee, huge blockchain.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:31:37 PM

I don't think that in the near future we would be able to see bitcoin as the main currency. There are many reasons for this.
Firstly bitcoin is very volatile. The prices change so fast that you never know. Such an unstable cryptocurrency will never be able to replace the main currency.
Also it is decentralised. Not bound to any regulations. It increases the risk of government taking measures to control it as it has been gaining so much popularity.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:48:22 PM

Bitcoin in its current state, can't be used as a normal currency. It's great for sending money for example to someone in another country. Bank transfers in such situation are much slower and way more expensive. I feel that Bitcoin is much easier to use than convential banking. It's easier for me to use my hardware wallet than access my bank account from web. Bitcoin has a potential but it will take a lot of time before it happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: