Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future?  (Read 8450 times)
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:24:54 PM

i believe that bitcoin has a future and can be able to sustain the all cryptos in the future many people are interested toward as it progressing day, but if the government wont accept it rather than create their own currency that is corrupt i think.
Presently a days the bitcoins are utilized so ordinarily recently like the money that why I'm 100% certain that after some time the bitcoins will be the cash of a nation and than it will be presented as a money of entire world and than in each nation the main money will be utilized named as bitcoins and because of this the entire world will be cleared from joblessness and there will be no understanding of joblessness later on.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:30:25 PM

Bitcoin is definitely the currency of the future. Till now, no other means of transaction has proved more secure and transparent like what bitcoin offers. The world is gradually accepting it and soon even those countries that banned it initially will begin to use it.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:18:44 AM

i believe that bitcoin has a future and can be able to sustain the all cryptos in the future many people are interested toward as it progressing day, but if the government wont accept it rather than create their own currency that is corrupt i think.
Presently a days the bitcoins are utilized so ordinarily recently like the money that why I'm 100% certain that after some time the bitcoins will be the cash of a nation and than it will be presented as a money of entire world and than in each nation the main money will be utilized named as bitcoins and because of this the entire world will be cleared from joblessness and there will be no understanding of joblessness later on.

true, I'm sure bitcoin will be an alternative payment in the future and acceptable to all countries. although currently the position of bitcoin has not been as full as a currency, and only become a commodity traded between fellow users.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:23:33 AM

This is no doubt to be coming true, i think there will come a time when you are to choose what payment you would want to receive in your job and even the mode of payment you.would want to transact, since what is happening now, is fiat cannot beat bitcoin, even hough there are people who opposes in the ideology of bitcoin, if they want fiat to survive in the future, they need to learn to live with both bitcoin and fiat currencies. There is also a possibility that fiat will become obsolete and we'll do all our transactions using bitcoin, since bitcoin is one of the best innovations in today's modern world, there is no doubt that the next generation will be using bitcoin, since there are a lot of millenials, that have trust in bitcoin rather than central banks, and soon the millenial generation will be the in the governments, and as the saying goes, out with the old, in with the new. I think the reason why governments are banning bicoin is it is new,.and is somethih that they haven't encountered in the past, and the new generation of today feels comfortable with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the ideology of fiat currency might be gone, once the millenials today had taken over and introduce the ideology of bitcoin.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:28:21 AM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
I believe there is really a possibility of bitcoin being the main currency of the whole world. Almost everyone in the world connects in the internet and not any longer more people will be engaged in using bitcoins in their daily lives. Because of it, cryptocurrencies will be used for shopping or buying things in the internet.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

Btc as future currency is not something which is practical as there are countries which has already banned btc
azhar700

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:38:36 AM

bitcoin adventure in my opinion this year just started. the point is acceptance in the world community, and the government plays an important role in the legality of bitcoin in a country. with legality, of course bitcoin will be more easily accepted and can perform various payment transactions.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Christian_14

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:09:26 PM

i think there will be a possibility that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency might be the futere6 currency of the world.
But still we cannot be sure to ourselves. If the people will accept bitcoin to be our currency it will be possible.
but if not, we have to stick to converting bitcoin to real money so we can buy stuffs that we need and what
we want.
shariya M

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:30:48 PM

Bitcoin seems to have growing Popularity and we may call it Future of money...
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:40:58 PM

I do not think bitcoin will be a currency in any country because when a country uses a new currency the country will experience the pace of the economic crisis due to changes in the old currency exchange rate with a new currency, Bitcoin will only be an investment commodity like gold and stock.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:57:01 PM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

This is possible. Bitcoin is one of the most reliable, useful and secured currency in the internet. Therefore, it is considered as one of the most valid and rightful currency to replace all the existing currency world wide. That's what I think.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:00:53 PM

We can't pedict it and say for sure. I think to start people all around the world should know about bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain. So after that we can say that it possible to make changes in world economy.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Alexis_Hotel

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:12:07 PM

Yes true, I agree that bitcoin is the future of the currency, it is time for the world to change, fiat money is very problematic because centralization makes it difficult for the poor.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:47:05 PM

Bitcoin has a huge potential to become widely used. It still needs a lot of upgrades because it's not capable of verifying more than 7 transactions at the same time. However, it is still faster than bank transfers in some cases. I will continue to invest in Bitcoin because I believe this technology still has some room to improve. 1 million is possible but not anytime soon.
Ahmed28

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:59:33 PM

who know ! the problem with bitcoin is that you can not predict it's value ! but true the more people use bitcoin the more it's worth . so i don't think we can answer that question now  but i really which that happen
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:48:35 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 10:08:02 AM by Amilhussin24

It's possible, in fact, other countries is accepting bitcoin as payment, and it's really cool and fast, by just entering the amount and send to other account, its done without any hustle. There are some countries who used bitcoin than real money. it's easy and fast transaction. but not in all countries, only on selected countries.
gutavo1dias

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:46:47 PM

Bitcoin is definitely would be the future currency now most of the people started to asking about bitcoin investment after last four months bitcoin gained 4x increase now people are really interested about bitcoin investment.
deepika the crypto girl

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

I think Bitcoin will be the future universal currency. The online shopping, investing , gambling, trading in the trendy internet world. Bitcoin should be made universal currency
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:04:54 PM

Yes, that's right. It seems that many people are using bitcoin now as they source of income and they are all making them selves a productive users here in bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:05:29 PM

I think Bitcoin will be the future universal currency. The online shopping, investing , gambling, trading in the trendy internet world. Bitcoin should be made universal currency

I totally agree with you considering that all the things that you cited can be done by bitcoin.  Though there are still few establishments who uses bitcoin as a mode of payment, gradually if people see the convenience of using bitcoin, perhaps they will use it.  And the fact that its price is higher right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: