Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future?  (Read 8457 times)
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:40:23 AM

Hello, you know that it's real can shake half of world because to many people's have profit from usually money and bank's, and governments are addicted of this. But the main idea of cryptoworld of course is genial and useful and its great future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:47:59 AM

Bitcoin as futures investment is now very popular, because it is able to provide large returns to investors. Because many investors are involved in investing in bitcoin and this makes the bitcoin price rise drastically. And I think it's worth it if bitcoin gets the title of digital gold.
Investing in crypto currency is not a rewarding thing. They inflate the price and can subsequently lead to a sharp collapse of prices. It would be much better if we had developed not an investment, and asset turnover. Without this it is impossible the existence of any currency.
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

Yes, I agree with you, more and more people are finding out about Bitcoin, and consequently his price is growing. This makes me very happy, I think that Bitcoin will soon become a virtual currency.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:59:05 AM

Yes, I agree with you, more and more people are finding out about Bitcoin, and consequently his price is growing. This makes me very happy, I think that Bitcoin will soon become a virtual currency.

But is it about that price that will make it as a currency?
I dont think that is just because of that. We have seen Litecoin, Dash and specially Doge which have been active. Although with a low price they have a value of silver if Bitcoin is gold.
After all of this that will be the factor on how it can become a currency of all.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:02:35 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 12:23:57 PM by Afnan_faizah

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
It's depends on government acceptance.  if they accept bitcoin, it will spread easier because a lot of companies will accept bitcoin because its being legal.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

When we talk about the price of bitcoins and how it rises and drops, we can never really say that the only reason is the number of people who own bitcoins. Because there really are a lot of things that might be the reason. Specially those whales that pump and dump. At the same time.
Now, will it be the future virtual currency? Well it really depends on bitcoin itself. Because if it continues to improve itself and becomes even easier to use in the future than today, I don't see any reason why not(except the government though). But teally,  ot is still a bit impossible for that to hapoen anytime soon.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:11:21 AM

It's depends on government acceptance.  if they accept bitcoin, it will spread easier because no a lot of companies will accept bitcoin because its being legal.

Agree the key is our government if they help on implementing bitcoin as a means of payment in the future then it could be spread really easy but if government is one of the hindrance of bitcoin then.it is difficult . Bitcoin has a high potential to be the future currency its just the support of it
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:14:49 AM

bitcoin can definately be the major currency in future ,
there are many reasons that makes bitcoin the future of currencies .
> the high value of bitcons :- the rising values of BTC attracts people to invest in them , bitcoins may fluctuat a lot but for long term it is always increasing
> the fluctuating value of bitcoins :- the fluctuating value attracts traders to make more profit
>it is has a decentralised nature :- this makes bitcons more safe and almost impossible to hack .and also ensures that no single prson controls bitcoin .
> the low taxes :-  bitcoin transaction taxes are very low as compared to another mode [ world wide ]
>bitcoin has a big community supporting it and the number of people using bitcoins are inncreasing in a great rate

by seing all the advantages of bitcoins i am preety sure that people would start using  bitcoins and all the government would accept bitcoins  a global digital crpto currency .
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:01:14 PM

As we look back from the past generation, from the days of barter exchange as a means of business trading. We actually evolve as more cognitive individuals. We look for more efficient and easier means for daily business transactions. Bitcoin as a form of crypto currency was created and being established as an option for the present currency system to strengthen national economy. It is an avenue for development
KouroPotato

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:48:49 PM

Depends if there will be more merchants who will use or accept Bitcoin as mode payment just like Paypal where majority or a lot of online store accepts Paypal compared to Bitcoin. Some online store owners don't even know the existence of Bitcoin (in my country example). Bitcoin being accepted as mode of payment will have a big impact.

Yes, I agree to your statement. Bitcoin will be the future currency, but it depends on the users who use the bitcointalk and its real money exchange. Nowadays, bitcoin can convert into a real money, but the process on converting and exchanging is too long. However, bitcoin is developing all across the countries so that many people who use the internet will benefit.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:44:26 PM

Despite being in the testing phase and not really perfect. But bitcoin has very developed and people also start interested in it..The government also gradually accepted and for bitcoin circulation as a monetary conventional. This can be a good sign for bitcoin..
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

Probably yes. Bitcoin attracted many people only and only because of its price rise and not its features or anything else. Bitcoin has accomplished so many things that gold and US dollar hasn't achieved,so you never know what exactly will be the future of bitcoin ,and from what i know and believe in,Bitcoin has a long way to go and the journey has just begun.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:54:49 PM

Bitcoin is definitely would be the future currency now most of the people started to asking about bitcoin investment after last four months bitcoin gained 4x increase now people are really interested about bitcoin investment.
josucoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:02:09 PM

In fact, the BTC is already a currency present in our lives, many people around the world live only from this market. In the future the tendency is for the BTC to strengthen even further and be known in all countries. With this the flow of money will be more viable and profitable. Cheesy
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:36:28 PM

In fact, the BTC is already a currency present in our lives, many people around the world live only from this market. In the future the tendency is for the BTC to strengthen even further and be known in all countries. With this the flow of money will be more viable and profitable. Cheesy
I agree with you but this will be a long way to be achieved because Bitcoin is not legalized in the world because they fear this market can dominate the whole world and people will buy Bitcoin instead of cash.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:20:07 AM

With the rate at which bitcoin is growing. People would soon be forced to stop sending fiat and start spending bitcoin in their everyday lives and every transactions they carry out.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:15:07 AM

Well, honestly, I think this has the highest potential to happen because bitcoins are widely accepted by everyone so it will be no problem if it became a currency. Although it has the highest potential, I still thing that US dollars and other currencies are hard to compete with.

Pablo778

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:57:43 PM

Well, honestly, I think this has the highest potential to happen because bitcoins are widely accepted by everyone so it will be no problem if it became a currency. Although it has the highest potential, I still thing that US dollars and other currencies are hard to compete with.
Bitcoins have high value,also. Due to its value currency is being eliminated.People are using them as investment , its used as a digital currancy in some hotels of LAS Vagas..
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:17:19 AM

A good topic dude, it's just i'm not so sure of this Did not rule out that it will happen, with the rapid development of bitcoin at this time
Which is very easy to use everyone but it will be a lot of pros and cons that will happen after bitcoin into virtual currency
Do you expect bitcoin tobe a virtual currency in the future?

asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:37:37 AM

yes,bitcoin as the currency of the future. bitcoins value is high and maximum people are accepted it.people use it for investment, in future people will buy products on online and paid bill by bitcoin.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: