Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future?  (Read 8457 times)
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:33:51 AM

bitcoin is the currency of the future, but most likely with the help of bitcoin a single financial space is created.
You have good idea regarding this. You can pledge this idea to someone who is capable of doing this, I am pretty sure you will get this accepted. There must be some financial hub where people can interact and financial meetings can be arranged to make the world most better place to live. Bitcoins are continuing to amaze the world and they are succeeding in their missions. Good luck to you as well.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:52:45 AM

I think yes can bitcoin will be as a currency  of the future because from this time other country and a bussiness uses bitcoin for their payment system and if it will be wide it can be a currency.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:58:49 AM

Insurance now does not happen because bitcoin does not know most, so we have to do our best to improve the bitcoin project if it is known to many people and that it will come true with what you say
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:04:59 AM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

As the demands increase the bitcoin price also increase so I believe that soon bitcoin will become the future virtual currency. Bitcoin has the potential to grow and now we are now witnessed the great change of bitcoin from beginning up to now. So I believe that one day bitcoin will become endless because it will be our official virtual currency.

shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:08:10 AM

Bitcoin is future of all currencies as the future is of internet. It's price high comparison to other currencies and more stable  comparison  to other currencies.It is has more future.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:00:52 PM

bitcoin is the currency of the future, but most likely with the help of bitcoin a single financial space is created.
Yeah bitcoin will be the currency of future and every nation will demand it soon because bitcoin has perfect profit plan for every investor and in these days bitcoin popularity has gone wild and everyone is discussing about bitcoin and are willing to invest and when more than 50% of world will use bitcoin then it will be declared as global currency as well so wait and see the future results of bitcoin to take world in its wings.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:22:05 AM

Since it is almost the same as Paypal, there is no guarantee that it will be used more in the future. Besides, not all country are aware of it.

Its not possible bitcoin won't become the universal currency nor in future. First of people not aware about it second point is its untraceable, nobody can trace it . Most of governments and banking sector is against them. It doesn't matter if the users are helping it to increasing. Its decentralized there's no fix price of crypto currencies. Its too much risky. Who's know these facts effect on bitcoin in future and government banned it with its full force.
Vik87

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:14:18 PM

Bitcoin will absolutely be the currency of the future because it is the most scarce asset available and this cannot be changed because of the immutable network that it functions on.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:13:40 PM

Maybe its not possible, because bitcoin now is the most popular already in all country and to the people. It has a potential and there's a big chance that bitcoin as the currency of the future. Because the demand in bitcoin is increasing and many investors are invest. But no one knows what are the possibility may happen to the bitcoin. But we believe in the coming days bitcoin is currency of the future. We know bitcoin has already accepted in any kinds of payments, such paying bills, and buy online shopping.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:25:25 PM

Bitcoin will absolutely be the currency of the future because it is the most scarce asset available and this cannot be changed because of the immutable network that it functions on.

As of now,bitcoin is a digital currency, but due to decentralized process the value of bitcoin is keeps on increasing day to day and even hour to hour. So,bitcoin will replace the world currency system in a decade. You may think it was not at all possible. Who and all have that thought, just compare the value of bitcoin in this year start and now.In this year start, the price of bitcoin is just 1000$.But now 19500$, nearly there are 18500$ variation. This simple thing will gives you a clearance of bitcoin will replace the Currency system or not.
Etemind

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Insurance now does not happen because bitcoin does not know most, so we have to do our best to improve the bitcoin project if it is known to many people and that it will come true with what you say

Bitcoin is becoming popular now, and not only bitcoin but some other cryptocurrencies. I think bitcoin will lead as the main currency and now is the future. BTW, recently bitcoin get so much attention from mainstream media that it reach $20,000 dollar already.

bitcbybitc

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

At a moment bitcoin can't be used as a currency, because it doesn't have stabile (more or less) conversion rate. Image what it would be like to run buy/sell business with currency like this Smiley it's impossible. The only thing it's good for (at the moment) is for short time investment and speculation.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:54:42 PM

I think yes, bitcoin will be the currency in future. The bitcoin is a good profit plan for every investors this is great help to us and every year its price are increasing. But no one knows what will happen to the bitcoin in future, I hope bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be forever.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:53:20 AM

Now more and more people are interested in using bitcoin, so it is possible  bitcoin to became future currency.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:15:03 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 09:30:43 AM by Dilladupak

I agree with that, especially in my country today many companies are now  payment using  bitcoin , as a bill bill. So According to all the bitcoin users in the future is very good, for us the only way to get bitcoin . bitcoin very popular And in use by everyone to get many benefits And its value Continue to grow well, to get a good profit.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:28:43 AM

Since it is almost the same as Paypal, there is no guarantee that it will be used more in the future. Besides, not all country are aware of it.

As the pay pal has its own program and its own system but i think the bitcoin system is more stronger than the pay pal and i will say that it will be the powerful currency of the future so be hopeful and be wise for it. bitcoin is now using for many online shopping and due to which the demand for this currency is more than that.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

Nakamoto, who invented BITCOIN, does not say that it is an investment instrument in any part of the article he writes, and simply says that it is an easy payment tool at a cost close to free
CryptoVance

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:54:16 AM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Indeed, bitcoin is the currency of the future. bitcoin is sure the solution people been waiting for , for long time.
Heartseed

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:12:59 AM

bitcoin can be a currency in the near future but it might deal a lot of problems in the economy of all countries. since bitcoins bypass tax of the countries thats why it is a big problem. it can be a currency if the countries have find a solution on how to deal with the tax and the economy. having bitcoin as a currency is great. since it is an easy way to earn money and a flexible thing. i hope the problem can be resolve and bitcoin can become a currency in the future.
shacc

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

according to transactions that love to adopt Bitcoin system,
i don't see any wrong if Bitcoin turns to be future currency however It's really depends on what will be next economic state where the national bank will depends on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: