Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX  (Read 29697 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:23:21 AM

Great project, already invested some money and will invest more.
Keep up the good work!!!
Get the coin now that it has low price!!! Very good investment!!

After delisted from Bittrex the price droped to 1/10, maybe will return 5-10k very soon and with good news 10k+

I've said before and will say again ...

We have NEVER been about price. Bittrex listing was proven to be a PnD scenario, even though Bittrex has much more exposure than the smaller Exchanges. The owners of Bittrex are rude and conceited, and have absolutely no merit when explaining their decision making processes, while they go off on many many MANY tangents when the real questions are raised and asked. Disrespect is NOT where we are at, and Bittrex can continue with their method of business. The disrespect shown to me as CEO of ChainWorks Industries Pty Limited, is part of their business model, and as such, is not part of our ecosystem. We will continue to build the ecosystem we have started and make sure we do not fall into the same disrespectful trap as the Bittrex owners have. I have a very long memory.

As for price, there is little to be said about price, only what is being built in the long term. This coin is one of our projects that is being assimilated into the current project we are developing. Later this year will be the time to display the hard work, not now.

Whatever price this coin, or any other for that matter, comes to in the near future is NEVER our business, nor our focus. Where the coin is heading and going is.

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grantycoiner

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:22:30 AM

I hope the price will go up soon

IT's not about the price it is about the coin  Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

I hope the price will go up soon

IT's not about the price it is about the coin  Wink

It certainly is ...

We have started the cosmetic component of OzzieCoin (OZC) then the development, which means when we finish with that, InfluxCoin (INFX) is next.

We will continue with our plan, regardless of what the people think of us, or what the market 'price' does. Our goal is to deliver the plans that we have for the CWI-EcoSystem and nothing more. If 'price' is part of that result, then so be it. If not, then so be it.

#crysx

JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

No WIN wallet?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

No WIN wallet?

The current official Windows wallet link is below ...

https://mega.nz/#!1ENg1TqA!33d-RjpuaQa0peJ0Dxv-YMnSv4r53MEUU4vboOvvVlY

We will be working on supplying a list of ALL our coin wallets on the official CWI-Thread as well as the individual threads of the coins. I personally haven't got around to it yet, and this has reminded me to make this a priority. Quite a few updates are going on, and we will catch up in the next week.

Thanks,

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:28:04 AM

Thanks for the quick response!

No worries ...

I was still awake Wink

#crysx

totallyvam

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

Chainworks website has not been operational like forever.

It is so simple to get an informational website up and running, so what is wrong? Instead we are told info will be on some forum.

To put information on coins and future developments on the chainworks website is a minor job.

This may be one of the reasons why delisting from bittrex, whenever previously visiting the chainworks site it always said coming soon (for months and months). Now just has a login to nowhere.

Ozziecoin lost its original domain name it had and has apparently been going through a code change for over 12 months. Why this is needed is beyond me as X11 works well and only wallet upgrade without virus is required, and possible POS.

Owners of influx have so far been waiting for 12 months since the so called takeover and nothing has happened (except a delisting).

Waiting and watching this journey like many others. Wake me up when something happens.

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

Chainworks website has not been operational like forever.

It is so simple to get an informational website up and running, so what is wrong? Instead we are told info will be on some forum.

To put information on coins and future developments on the chainworks website is a minor job.

This may be one of the reasons why delisting from bittrex, whenever previously visiting the chainworks site it always said coming soon (for months and months). Now just has a login to nowhere.

Ozziecoin lost its original domain name it had and has apparently been going through a code change for over 12 months. Why this is needed is beyond me as X11 works well and only wallet upgrade without virus is required, and possible POS.

Owners of influx have so far been waiting for 12 months since the so called takeover and nothing has happened (except a delisting).

Waiting and watching this journey like many others. Wake me up when something happens.

ALL the info is there for you to see ...

I will not repeat myself EVERYTIME you get impatient due to your lack of understanding on HOW we do things in the backend.

Delisting is of NO consequence to us, neither is price. I have mentioned that a trillion times before, and have repeated myself as many times again. Patience and understanding is what is required in such times of disconcertion as now, so I will repeat this one last time about what we have been working on. IT IS ABOUT PRIORITY of the list of this that we do, and ONLY that priority. It is not considered flexible in ANY way. NONE! The reason? Well, wait and see. Can't wait? Sell and go. We hold no one to the wall and force anyone to do anything. We work not only at our own pace, but also at our own development schedule NOT YOURS.

Don't confuse a simple website to the level of complexity we are building ours. Agreed, a single page with some info on it would have sufficed, but who gives a damn about a listing on an exchange that is so self consumed as to never give a damn reason or a flinch when it comes to doing what they do. Rudeness and arrogance NEVER allows respect to come forth and actually be considered, hence why we don't give two craps about what the owners of bittrex think or do. What WE do as a team matters!

When it comes to doing what needs to be done, most of what is required is behind the scenes AND out of YOUR vision, or line of sight. That is unfortunate, as it seems we are doing nothing at all, when in fact we have not stopped for MONTHS AND MONTHS getting everything that is necessary to move forward, done and dusted. Do you see any of this? NO! Do you care? NO! Have you any part in it whether idealistically, planning, or financially? NO!

There WILL be a website, as there will be development for the coins, but it will happen on OUR time, not yours.

Patience can be short, or be what it is meant to be, patient.

We are still going, at 0230 Sunday morning when most people are sleeping and have nothing else to do but go to work for someone else the next day WITH a weekend OFF. We have no such luxury, and it is our choice to do so. Hence the choice to create, develop and produce at OUR pace, as slow as that is. Want to fund us? Go right ahead, I am all ears at how you would be willing to fund the development of all this and MAKE it happen faster. Till then, we will continue.

Thanks for your (mildly) interesting perception of us an what we do.

At the very least we are a legitimate business, and taxable enterprise. Unlike 97% of the garage boys and girls out there creating ICO after ICO and fleecing everyone out of their hard earned money.

CWI has NEVER been about that, and as long as I am CEO, never will be.

#crysx

four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

if you see this seal of approval you know your staking a good chain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg38031583#msg38031583

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

if you see this seal of approval you know your staking a good chain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg38031583#msg38031583

hehehe ...

It has been a LONG time since BitCoinNatinal and I have chatted.

I see things have moved along quite nicely, and we would be happy to help brand alongside us.

Welcome Smiley

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - INFLUXCOIN

Hi All ...

Update for CWI-Pool InfluxCoin here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3829887.msg39087802#msg39087802

Thanks.

#crysx

RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:09:21 PM

any idea why INFX is up 28% currently?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

any idea why INFX is up 28% currently?

LOL, nice try:)

I just checked Cryptopia ...

It actually was.

In answer to that question - the market!

#crysx

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

It actually was.

#crysx

I meant come on... The volume was like 0.05BTC. The orderbook is too thin for now and the price can jump even 50% without any reason and significant efforts.
And the guy who asked that question is a 'Hero member" here LOL

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

It actually was.

#crysx

I meant come on... The volume was like 0.05BTC. The orderbook is too thin for now and the price can jump even 50% without any reason and significant efforts.
And the guy who asked that question is a 'Hero member" here LOL

Well ...

INFX itself is not a coin to be pumped and dumped like it was when it was on bittrex - the PnD Capital. So things are moving slow and organically, just how we like it.

Volume admittedly was small and is still small, also another reason why we KNOW that it was a small fluctuation. It is fine. Real developments can happen when the lion is quiet, until he is unleashed. We are taking advantage of this low, quiet time to get many things done. Under radar is a good place to be at the moment, for all our coins.

#crysx

gravitasllc

Activity: 7
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/contribute.dws?coin=infx

https://ibb.co/niLzzJ
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:46:13 AM

We will get that fixed next week ...

All good.

We have been working on a number of jobs on the projects we have, the first of which is the rebrand. The logo is done, and the discord group (withthe coins channels) has been setup. Next is to update the thread OP and the backend systems (which are pretty much complete now), so that we can move forward with the development processes. All this will be updated shortly in the main CWI-Thread.

#crysx

fratrad

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

seems like yobit has updated their wallet  Smiley
douche

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

https://discord.gg/EUm2F6

Bitnodes Pro is for Pro dick lickers
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

This is NOT the official InfluxCoin community ...

The CWI Discord Group here has the Influx channel and is the ONLY ONE that we will support and give complete updates in, like the latest in the new logo and design for Influx.

If ANYONE chooses to go to the published discord group above, be aware that it is NOT the CWI channel and we will NOT be supporting ANYTHING they do, so join at your own risk.

All the Official threads and groups for CWI is listed here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601

Of which the Official Influx channel in the Official CWI Discord Group is listed here - https://discord.gg/TVXRvrq

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: