Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47965 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:13:43 AM

I think there is no need to advertise on TV because it has been advertised in Japan and in the end, who is the most profitable? Let it develop bitcoin community I think it's the best way for bitcoin to survive and grow. Also because it was not recognized by many countries, I think now advertising is unnecessary

I don't think also that advertising in television is needed. First who will fund it? It could be better to discover by ourselves or with known person guidance that knowledgeable on btc. Advertising it may cause for government to put taxes.
I agree with you. It is hard to find someone who willing to pay money to buy advertisement on the television. Second, I do not think that people will understand what bitcoin and how it can help our life. I have never seen anyone advertise a currency on the television before. Moreover, as you say, the government is very important, I do not think that they will accept it
Yes, I also agree with this. Advertising is a very good way to reach everyone but it cost a lot.I don't think people will be able to understand in just a matter of seconds. I even study about bitcoin for almost a month and I still have lots to learn. Then next question is, who will pay for it? Does somebody here wants to shoulder the expenses? I think the best way to make bitcoin popular is to advertise in social media because people now are always looking for something to earn in the internet. And one more thing, tell and explain it to your families and friends as much as you could so that they will also pass the good news of bit oin on their own friends and families.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:38:49 AM

advertiing about bitcoins on TV is actually a good idea , more and more people would know about bitcoins and start using it .
but if we see on the other hand bitcoin is not just a currency , it's a whole social ecology that cannot be explained in just a minute , we an tell people that they should use bitcons as it is better but we cannot show them or tell them the advantages of bitcoins,
bitcoins is decentralised so who would take all the expences  and resposibility of advertisement ? 
in my personal veiw instead of advertisement on TV we should boost social media campaign , that would make opportunity's for more people on forum to earn BTC and also help for advertisement .
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:46:50 AM

At present in my country nobody has ever done this. Though there have being few ads in news paper and radio being done. But on TV its not yet being done. Another reason could be because our country is in process to formally legalize the bitcoin . If that happens then soon we may see advertisement going on TV globally. Also our country can ban btc if government in the last stage decides to ban it.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:09:32 AM

advertiing about bitcoins on TV is actually a good idea , more and more people would know about bitcoins and start using it .
but if we see on the other hand bitcoin is not just a currency , it's a whole social ecology that cannot be explained in just a minute , we an tell people that they should use bitcons as it is better but we cannot show them or tell them the advantages of bitcoins,
bitcoins is decentralised so who would take all the expences  and resposibility of advertisement ? 
in my personal veiw instead of advertisement on TV we should boost social media campaign , that would make opportunity's for more people on forum to earn BTC and also help for advertisement .
What is the good idea about it? Ok, supposed that it is a good idea, then who will fund its advertising campaign? Are you willing to shell out your own cash to make an advertisement for the improvement of Bitcoin? I guess not, also I don't think a payment option or method needs an advertisement to make them successful look at credit cards that are Visa and Master Card they are successful without using advertisement but through good reputation. I guess that is what Bitcoin all need, and I think it is on the right direction.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
heppot

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

bitcoins is decentralised so who would take all the expences  and resposibility of advertisement ?  
What is the good idea about it? Ok, supposed that it is a good idea, then who will fund its advertising campaign? Are you willing to shell out your own cash to make an advertisement for the improvement of Bitcoin? I guess not, also I don't think a payment option or method needs an advertisement to make them successful look at credit cards that are Visa and Master Card they are successful without using advertisement but through good reputation. I guess that is what Bitcoin all need, and I think it is on the right direction.
Even tv is not the most appropriate option to promote the product. There are lots option that much better than tv to advertise something include bitcoins.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:27:36 AM

Doubt that this will happen. More likely to see ICO ads than Bitcoin ads Cheesy
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:39:58 AM

Doubt that this will happen. More likely to see ICO ads than Bitcoin ads Cheesy

I have already seen so many ads of ICO's on TV as well as Facebook and YouTube. In some ways it is an advertisement for Bitcoin or ethereum or waves or related platforms. It's an indirect way that's all.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:31:26 PM

I think this might affect the community ,, but it will require a lot of money for advertising on tv
This requires money but above than that, who is going to advertise for Bitcoins, Satoshi Nakamoto? He himself is a great mystery. However, renowned tech companies like Microsoft may introduce Bitcoins by referring it as one of accepted payment method they use in order to buy content of Windows and Xbox stores. This can be a help.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:40:26 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
I think advertising the bitcoin is very good idea because that is one of the best way for the bitcoin to become more popular. The people will become more aware to the bitcoin if we advertise the bitcoin.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
You're idea is really an amazing idea. Advertising bitcoin in T.V can really bitcoin to become more popular with everyone of us. As you all know every house has its own television and their attention is in the T.V so I believe that it is an effective way to promote bitcoin.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:45:39 PM

I don't see any use of airing bitcoin on the TV commercial. What is the use of doing that if people are not interested in it. I believe those who are interested already in the bitcoin.

It is not really the type of product or service that should be advertised over the TV. Internet is full of danger and hacks so people try to stay away from it.

Only people who are interested are the one who working and searching over the internet about how to earn money online. Those are the people who get attracted to stuff like this and the use of TV commercial doesn't fit in for bitcoin advertising.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:20:24 PM

What do you need?In my opinion, there is no need to give Bitcoin advertisements on TV.Already many TV channels have been criticizing Bitcoin.And this is not a real product that needs to be shared with everyone.If someone in interested about Bitcoin, then he may know in internet or any other way.So What is your opinion?
blue_dragon

Activity: 251