Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47967 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

This is actually is very great idea and i guess tv is the best way to advertising about BTC, not just btc but for other product too.
But it's of course need very big cost

Yes it will cost very high but considering the exposure it will make, makes it more stable and more investment will come.  It will become more recognized and people will no longer be called it scam.  Many people will invest with bitcoins and its price will be higher.  Countries all over the world may legalized it and more establishments will use bitcoin as mode of payment.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:15:08 PM

bitcoin if on tv i think the price is increased because some people who see bitcoin on internet curious about bitcoin and try to buy and make market demand increased but bitcoin stock is low its make bitcoin price can increased

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:29:18 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
If we advertise bitcoin on television many people will be able to know and will be aware about bitcoin. many people will used bitcoin and will be a beneficiary of the excellent and so good service of bitcoin.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:37:12 PM

bitcoin if on tv i think the price is increased because some people who see bitcoin on internet curious about bitcoin and try to buy and make market demand increased but bitcoin stock is low its make bitcoin price can increased
I don't think that it is a good thing to advertise Bitcoin as a "product" because new people or the common people will mistakenly think that it is some kind of item from a company, it is better of on what it has now as the growth it will have by people learning Bitcoin independently will make them a long time user of Bitcoin as to compared from it being marketed as a product which tends to fail if expectations are not meant. Also learning it from a friend is much more better than learning it from an advertisement.
josucoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:57:10 PM

Many people do not agree with this, because if the BTC is released on TV the amount of people interested in this market will increase and the competition as well. And there is also the fact that many people use the BTC maliciously. As the BTC is a digital currency, it must be maintained in this medium of communication, that is, on the Internet.
longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

You can always see bitcoin in the news so bitcoin enthusiasts will be able to follow up and update.
For businesses that usually place ads on TV, if they will use Bitcoin as part of their payment
The system was a great publicity.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
I think bitcoin is difficult to advertise on television. Bitcoins are not legally recognized in countries. To advertise on television we need the permission of the government. Actually bitcoin does not need advertising on television because it is already known in many countries

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

Very bad idea with a "civil war" ongoing.
Well, advertising bitcoin on T.V is a great idea because it will help to spread the knowledge about bitcoin and it will help to attract many potential investors. In addition to that, if there is any advertising in bitcoin on T.V I think its has a good impact in bitcoin community. Lastly, I hope it would happen in the future.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:21:37 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 11:06:41 PM by Kim Domingo

It is just fine if we advertise bitcoin cryptocurrency into national and even international channels beyond television broadcast. In fact using television to advertise a certain thing or product is the most common way to get a certain thing to become popularized and widely known by many people. Television is a type of broadcast media wherein many people always watch to be entertained and get informations happening in the society so I think advertising bitcoin into television will be a great help to make many people aware of its existence so that they will not think of it as a strange think that has ever exist in the virtual world.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:35:17 AM

I think that bitcoin advertising on TV will help attract more users and raise the price for one coin. But in my country I have not seen bitcoin advertising on TV or the opportunity to make a purchase in the store.

Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:54:05 PM

Advertising bitcoin is a nice idea, it will be popular and many people’s mind will be open and recognize what bitcoin is. When it advertise on television where many people are watching, it can make people curious on what it is and even there are people who are  not interested on it, it will still get the attention of many people who want to earn money and influence others.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:11:51 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, ithis want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
That's a cool idea. Smiley Promoting btc through TV advertisements may encourage the people to enter the world of bitcoins. They will get enlightened by these ads and even the cons may change their perspective.
But there's a problem, whose gonna pay for these TV ads.. ? That's the main problem. I hope someone got the guts to give fund for this besides all of us will benefit Smiley
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:17:57 PM

That's such a nice idea. I haven't seen any bitcoin advertisement before, and i think it will be good if there's one.
If there's one, i bet there will be many people who know about bitcoin, and the popularity will increase.
Who knows maybe the goverment will see that and take an interest in bitcoin and legalized it?

Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:22:24 PM

Many people don't like TV so they have this will cause rejection. In order for bitcoin developing people needs to feel the profit which he gives them. The more opportunities for earning bitcoins the more popular it will become.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:53:59 AM

That’s going to be a great form of sensitization for those who haven’t heard much or haven’t even heard anything at all about bitcoin. Its going to bring a lot of people into the bitcoin market and thereby increase the worth of a bitcoin
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:04:26 AM

Thats a good idea because it can really reach a very large number of audience since we really spent a lot of our time for watching tv.But that would not be enough for the people to know more about bitcoin because they'll  have to know it themselves

wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:31:26 AM

This is actually is very great idea and i guess tv is the best way to advertising about BTC, not just btc but for other product too.
But it's of course need very big cost

Yes it will cost very high but considering the exposure it will make, makes it more stable and more investment will come.  It will become more recognized and people will no longer be called it scam.  Many people will invest with bitcoins and its price will be higher.  Countries all over the world may legalized it and more establishments will use bitcoin as mode of payment.

Agreed with you, if the bitcoins service provider (wallets and exchanges provider) starts to advertising the bitcoins then it will be helpful to promote the bitcoins. But before that, countries government should declare the bitcoins as legal currency then only it is possible to advertise the btc on TV.
Zedicor

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:45:10 AM

The issue would be who exactly would pay for it, some companies advertise bitcoin indirectly to gain business but it's hard to get one advertising bitcoin purely unless we do some crowdfunding and accumulate funds collectively for such an ad.
That's not that necessary right now though, with how many media coverage bitcoin is getting, and these "news" are free - publicity is publicity in the end, paid or not-.
DonPakito

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:50:41 AM

For me that is a nice idea because more people will know what is bitcoin, what is the purpose of bitcoin and what are the benefits you will get when you are using bitcoin. If we advertise bitcoin on tv more country will legalize the bitcoin and more people will have a job or part time job.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:09:11 PM

Exchanges must promote Bitcoin on television not us because Bitcoin is open source. It is their job to do it for them to lure more people for their services. If anyone will try to advertize they have to do it on their own and pay on their own so it is risky but if they have much money then they can. I hope that one day Some famous individual will promote or much better if they use it in movies or any popular tv series for the people to start to interact with Bitcoin. But as of now Bitcoin is popular anywhere in the world so I think no need for an advertizement just to promote Bitcoin. I think people posting in social media and streaming sites are enough to lure more enthusiasts.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: