Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47966 times)
Leesongsong

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:28:26 AM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
Probably that can be a good idea. As we all know, television is one of the best mediums to reach more and more people. In that way, exchanges will definitely use it for boosting their business within a few months or days from now. I am also expecting other mediums for us as an individual to have more knowledge about bitcoin. In that way, users of bitcoin will also increase their awareness about bitcoin organization. Newspapers and social media sites can also be of big help to wide spread bitcoin.
princespiglet

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:05:13 PM

TV is old media. The distinction between internet and TV has already broken down with  Netflix et cetera, they are now one, they are the internet.

Bitcoin isn't a company, "who" would advertise and pay for it? If they did advertise and pay for it, they'd then say Bitcoin was "there's" after all they stumped up for the marketing costs. So no, I don't think it's desirable, necessary or feasible to traditionally advertise Bitcoin.

Bitcoin advertises itself for free anyway - how many unpaid news stories, and news TV pieces, have aired about Bitcoin? "Bitcoin" didn't pay a cent for this marketing.
Avametra

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:09:38 PM

I think that advertising on TV would attract more users, but there are also a large number of people who still do not have the Internet to use the bitcoins even if they see the advertisement.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:41:06 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
If bitcoin was advertise in T.V I think it has a big impact in bitcoin community. In addition to that, I think some channel already start to advertise bitcoin and I think because of that it will become more popular and famous. Lastly, I hope it will advertise in all T.V channels in the world.

Actually no need for advertising since it will be automatically have an exposure on global news.

Bitcoin price will be the key for it and we have seen it many times especially when bitcoin is having a pump. No way it can be missed out on the news because it's part of global economics. 
There are many companies that do not pay for ads and instead use creative marketing to expose their products, bitcoin needs to do the same, as long as bitcoin exists and it keeps growing in price television networks will have to begin to give space to bitcoin in the economic news since people will begin to get an interest on it and that will give them ratings too so it is a win win.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:54:05 PM

probably yes it could give  big impact to the bitcoin world and more and more people will eventually use bitcoin because it is more popular and its trendy. if only one can do it and has the capital to get started to be advertise it not just on t.v but also in radios and news paper to get even more exposure to the public and people soon will get curios to try what is bitcoin.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:45:50 PM

probably yes it could give  big impact to the bitcoin world and more and more people will eventually use bitcoin because it is more popular and its trendy. if only one can do it and has the capital to get started to be advertise it not just on t.v but also in radios and news paper to get even more exposure to the public and people soon will get curios to try what is bitcoin.
But why? Let us remember that Bitcoin is not a product of anyone, it is classified as a currency and advertising it in anyway will just give it a bad message to everyone. The only acceptable way of seeing Bitcoin in media is by way of news and most preferably in good news whether it is in social media or traditional media. Advertising Bitcoin will just make it look like a product of some business. Awareness is good but we need to do it in the right way.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:01:45 AM

I think this is the best way and best idea to use TV to advertise bitcoin, because all people have already a TV and they watching everyday. They can learn bitcoin from TV. This is a very popular way to advertise because almost people who can view is really convince. When they see that we advertise on TV they become interested. If we advertise on TV it will become very popular and this is a great advertising for everyday to the people. 
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:59:18 AM

This is a good idea, by advertising on tv then everyone will know and use bitcoin, the most important thing is advertising on tv must be massive so it can make people always remember with bitcoin.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:54:41 AM

Interesting idea, but from where to start local or national TV station. Make it to be in prime time or just informative one. To be on what type of channel and many more questions. Idea is good but think it need to be focus on particular part of TV time. On this i mean to be advertise on night when all are watching some favorite show or sport, there most viewers will be noticed this type of advertise.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:19:28 AM

Like a documentary movie?
Pros:
- Access to a large population;
- Visual presentation and clear direct message to the audience;

Cons:
- Bitcoin documentary movie often contains a lot of politically sensitive information;
- I'm not sure that the general public is ready to digest/accept the philosophy behind bitcoin;

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:11:48 AM

Like a documentary movie?
Pros:
- Access to a large population;
- Visual presentation and clear direct message to the audience;

Cons:
- Bitcoin documentary movie often contains a lot of politically sensitive information;
- I'm not sure that the general public is ready to digest/accept the philosophy behind bitcoin;

I think advertising it on national television can be a good thing because it gives popularity and surely happened once it was on aired many people would decide or interest to try bitcoin because they already have a knowledge how to enter into cryptocurrencies.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:26:32 AM

You don't need to advertise bitcoin just to get more popularity. All users including you are already a walking advertisement. Word of mouth is better than television. When Internet was invented, they didn't advertise it but it spread like a cancer.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:13:50 AM

Television is a good way to reach out on people, and I guess some countries uses TV to advertise new ways of payment using cryptocurrency. But still maybe some countries have their reason why they are not advertising it on TV, we all don't know. And the way bitcoin today for me is enough, it doesn't need to be more popular. I think if bitcoin become more popular on a certain country, that country will think that bitcoin would be a threat to natural money, and they will find a way to stop it's evolution. Maybe, that is some reason why some other countries do not advertise bitcoin on TV. I guess.  Undecided
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:13:38 AM

I thought it was a bad idea because of the high cost for showing ads on TV. And no one becomes a "manager" of a product to be bought by people.
So let the newspaper work into free running ads for bitcoin Cool
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:33:40 AM

Yes,bitcoin is more popular And can attract new users
But,will cause kontroversy ,some people do not like bitcoin in use to supporter things illegal
so better not advertise from TV
For a person who has good relations in media or is in media itself, can advertise bitcoins a way more easily than any other person. Other than that, only hackers can do it and I think they are not interested in free work. The idea of advertising bitcoins on TV is brilliant but a difficult one.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

This is a decentralized currency owned by individuals not corporate or financial institutions. Who will pay for advertising, what will be the comment of advertising, These are a few of the many challenges that needs addressing before we can start talking about advertising on TV. But i also believe social media is more popular than television now and i ve seen quiet some articles and videos highlighting crypto market, i believe if we can take it from there everyone interested will be reached
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:59:44 AM

I think its a good idea to make an advertisement about bitcoins on tv but the cost will be so high and nobody will be willing to pay for the ads created on TV from their own pockets because it is not gonna bring in any kind of profit for the individual by showing an ad on tv only the real owner/creator of bitcoins will get benefi form the ads but it is also true the others involved in this forum will also have benefits as there will  be more people willing to learn about bitcoins and the investors will also increase and hence the demand for it will go high but i have seen people posting about bitcoins on social medias and i feel it is also a form of advertisement  which has more coverage than that of tv ads because more people spend time online n social media networking than spending time on tv so i think social media ads are much better and cost effective as compared to tv ads which are expensive

mistletoe

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:33:51 AM

It'll increase the users of bitcoin and due to demand, btc price will increase too.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:27:49 PM

Today, some countries have bitcoin commercialized. But in our country it is not yet. Its purpose is good in case it is televised around the world. It will be popular and popular when people meet, and will increase the user's use. It is better if bitcoin can help many people change their lives, and I am one, they, you, or all we can help with bitcoin.

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:04:25 PM

I think it is not very useful to advertise bitcoin on tv because most tv viewers will switch events when advertising. the best way of bitcoin advertising is with internet advertising like chitika or google adsense because it is directly targeted to the user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: