Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47964 times)
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
Its a good idea that bitcoin will be advertise on the Television. But we must expect that there's some company that do not agree about that. And they make a plan just not to advertise that. Because if the bitcoin advertise on the Television more company and banks know that someday if all people about the bitcoin they definitely go to it. And the government too. I don't they allowed the advertising of bitcoin in the Television.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:25:16 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
Its a good idea that bitcoin will be advertise on the Television. But we must expect that there's some company that do not agree about that. And they make a plan just not to advertise that. Because if the bitcoin advertise on the Television more company and banks know that someday if all people about the bitcoin they definitely go to it. And the government too. I don't they allowed the advertising of bitcoin in the Television.
I don't know where you are getting your statements are but I will correct some of your misconceptions.
  • Companies cannot stop any kinds of Advertisements, the governments are the one who are in charge of it screening what can be seen in televisions.
  • Why will Bitcoin, a currency, advertise itself when it is not a product but a currency for dealing transactions with?
  • Why will companies hate Bitcoin in the first place? It is a currency it is not some kind of competitor that can post a threat to a company
Bitcoin does not need know advertisements it can mislead people thinking that Bitcoin is a product of a company, the best thing for Bitcoin is to grow naturally by itself without any kinds of promotion.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

You need to check what are all companies accepted bitcoin. Even Microsoft accepts bitcoin to buy a software and product keys with the bitcoin itself. Without the these much of advertisement now bitcoin is reached this much. If it is advertising in television means you will be able to get the more adoption from laymen too.
Foromany

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:40:37 AM

Who will take the bull by the horne or who will shell out for the advert since the expense of operating the advert on Television and Radio is also higher, am of the think that every and absolutely everyone us can make it happen. Some people below are owners of company enterprise. Do you acknowledge Bitcoin as a manner of payment in your enterprise or store? Am presently planning to established up a clothing business which i will acknowledge Bitcoin as a method of payment. If everybody of us can do the identical in the subsequent one yr bitcoin will be recognized virtually each where by all people.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:54:06 AM

Why advertise on tv? there is a good and bad impact to bitcoin, the good impact maybe more people will become interested in bitcoin  and the bad side here is the government will not allow this kind of advertisement because they do not know if this will affect the economy of their country in terms of currency and the worse case scenario here bitcoin will become banned in your country. 
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:57:01 AM

This is a possible idea but only if bitcoin is declared legal in a certain country, using tv ads is the most advance and the best way to easily introduce bitcoin trading and investments to the masses including thru newspapers and radio broad casting. Advertising thru these will also a big help for the ICO sponsors to endorse and to publish there incoming projects too.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:07:45 AM

As bitcoin is a decentralized peer to peer currency, its quiet difficult to advertise it worldwide..
-   As it’s a open source currency  in nature question how and where to advertise it.
-   It has no backing of govt or agency they who will bare the expenses of advertising, advertising by any media is quiet expensive now a days.
-   Who will keep track of advertisements & calculate its responses.
-   Legal status of bitcoin is still unclear in many countries, some may have not declared it as a illegal but they are not ready to accept it either.
-   Some mobile wallet companies are already started advertising bitcoins on televisions and on internet.
-   Why there is a need to advertise bitcoins it is already showing its power as a cryptocurrency to the world  Grin
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:11:07 AM

That would be fantastic if you advertised on TV! Although most people might think it's associated with a company then so you'll have to make sure that's noted in the advert,

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:25:32 AM

NO its 100% NOT, because in the fist place no organizations, no company most  of all nobody  can handle this BITCOIN, Reminders to all people doesn't know about the  procedure of advertising on television, all feature you want to advertise on television has complete documentary papers that's in case if there is a problem with both parties.
Mechill

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:40:42 AM

Very bad idea with a "civil war" ongoing.

You do have a point, because bitcoin might be an instrument on the on going civil wars on different country, but if I'm not mistaken, bitcoin was already advertised on T.V way back then.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:47:35 AM

Television is dying too, although I would support any sort of education and raising awareness to the powerful blockchain - I just think the power of the people can do it for free with social media; YouTube, Twitter, instagram, Facebook all powerful sources to spread the word and it just take motivated people to do it.

luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:13:51 AM

It would be a much better idea when bitcoin will be advertised on tv. It will gain more popularity and the curiosity of the people about it will increase. Thus, more people will try to discover bitcoin. More people will be encourage to try it. People tend to trust more when an object is advertised on television.

alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:20:40 AM

Who's paying that huge amount of TV advertisement?
BTC is owned by community, not some kind of company who needs to advertise their product to make some good profit

ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:28:54 AM

As per my view i don't think there is a point in giving advertisement on tv for bitcoins as its already known to the world as compared to before and now a days people spend more time on social media networks and internet surfing and bitcoins are already popular in social media networks so i think there is no point in tv ads as digital marketing on the internet is more popular these days.

kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:34:59 AM

Advertising bitcoin on TV is a good idea, for we all know that everyone in the world watch tv. In our country we haven't that, but it will be good idea if it will be advertise on TV to get more popularity. And also to let people know that it is not a scam or an illegal one. Advertisement must contain important information about bitcoin, like how does it work, where it come from, how to earn it and even the possibilities to become the new currency in the world.

stanisl

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:47:19 PM

Media is previously providing coverage to bitcoin they examine about bitcoin in their displays in my country India some channels previously showing in their primary time how bitcoin is acquiring well-liked in the planet day by day, they insist its the proper time to commit in bitcoin
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:52:16 PM

Advertising is excellent. Of course, it will affect people for the better. In my country only news is advertised. And this is no longer positive advertising, but negative. Sad
artyo

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

I think that would be a wonderful thought. But I have by no means noticed a funds or cryptocurrency getting market on television. Except if it is on information. I considered would be great if the news are reporting a bitcoin price or the recent function in the market place worth of bitcoin and other altcoins. Much more folks will be mindful and the demand from customers for bitcoin will boost even more.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:55:16 PM

How would you introduce Bitcoin in less than 30 seconds? It's not that easy to explain it. Nobody can do it that fast. Also, who would write script and pay for the commercial on the TV? We don't have any leader except Satoshi Nakamoto who has disappeared some time ago. How would we advertise it? What would you include in such advert?

If there is a will there is a way.  Besides it is not our problem on what to show or advertise.  It is the role of advertising agency.  They can do it in just a short span of 30 seconds.  Beaides bitcoin advertisement does not need to be so elaborative.  Leave it to the experts.  

For sure many people will become interested and ita price will be vauled definitely.
borislt

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

I agree if the ad to television set but whether or not the govt enable?But it can actually have a good and unfavorable impact due to the fact people will have diverse viewpoints about bitcoin, so it is well worth contemplating about the dangers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: