Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47964 times)
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:56:51 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't if know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

I guess the main problem is that bitcoin is open-source, community driven... Altough there are some bigger players on the market.
I think this would make it incredibly difficult to get a concensus on which add would be shown, as well as finding sponsors to foot the bill. TV ads aren't cheap Wink

But yes, IF there would ever be a concensus about showing a TV ad, and we would find somebody footing the bill, i think it would give BTC and incredible boost. In my country, most people still think bitcoin is only used by criminals, they always give me a strange look when i tell them i have some btc to.
Maybe the bitcoin will become more popular worldwide because we all know many of the people who are daily viewers in television so if you advertise it maybe many of people will have curiosity and eagerness to earn bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't if know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

I guess the main problem is that bitcoin is open-source, community driven... Altough there are some bigger players on the market.
I think this would make it incredibly difficult to get a concensus on which add would be shown, as well as finding sponsors to foot the bill. TV ads aren't cheap Wink

But yes, IF there would ever be a concensus about showing a TV ad, and we would find somebody footing the bill, i think it would give BTC and incredible boost. In my country, most people still think bitcoin is only used by criminals, they always give me a strange look when i tell them i have some btc to.
Maybe the bitcoin will become more popular worldwide because we all know many of the people who are daily viewers in television so if you advertise it maybe many of people will have curiosity and eagerness to earn bitcoin.

Advertising bitcoin on television every day will surely increase the number of people who will be aware of its existence. I am so sure, this can have a good impact to the development of bitcoin.

xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:30:12 PM

In my country we have a lot of news on TV and articles on news sites about bitcoin. So people, who did not know anything, see a lot of information about it. It it a popular topic for now

Nightwatchman

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:30:29 AM

In my country we have a lot of news on TV and articles on news sites about bitcoin. So people, who did not know anything, see a lot of information about it. It it a popular topic for now
Same here in Australia. Interestingly, it's moving on from only reporting Bitcoin's wild swings in value to more serious discussion about Bitcoin as an investment and payment solution. Now we just need to get past the lazy journalist talk of a bubble...  Roll Eyes
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:26:39 PM

It’s a great idea to have some commercials about bitcoin and cryptocurrency here in the Philippine Television. Aside from, it will promote and increase the popularity of bitcoin in electronic banking industry. It will enlighten and educates the millenials and the X generation about what is bitcoin all about, uses of bitcoin, Importance contributed to our society, and the big role that it playa in our society. So that many people become more knowledge enough and will be interest to investment in bitcoin.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:20:40 PM

I do not agree if bitcoin is advertised on tv. I think it's a bad idea, because now people are starting to leave tv shows and switch to youtube or other platforms.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:01:38 PM

The best thing Bitcoin could use right now is some technological development. Unfortunately a TV ad campaign would not be great right now because fees are way too high and there needs to be a solution first before we move forward with much more publicity.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

Same here in Australia. Interestingly, it's moving on from only reporting Bitcoin's wild swings in value to more serious discussion about Bitcoin as an investment and payment solution. Now we just need to get past the lazy journalist talk of a bubble...  Roll Eyes
I think it’s a very good idea because in Europe some countries have started in newspaper which is a very good thing and I’m sure if bitcoin started advertisement on TV so in a night bitcoin will become more famous and powerful in world so there are also a lot of more ways to do advertisement of bitcoin such using social media like face book, what’s up etc. so I think we need to start advertisement of bitcoin as much as we can.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:01:01 PM

I think it’s a very good idea because in Europe some countries have started in newspaper which is a very good thing and I’m sure if bitcoin started advertisement on TV so in a night bitcoin will become more famous and powerful in world so there are also a lot of more ways to do advertisement of bitcoin such using social media like face book, what’s up etc. so I think we need to start advertisement of bitcoin as much as we can.
In my country, just only the government talking about Bitcoin price on the programs of economy and financial made a lot of people know Bitcoin, while they are wanting to alert the Bitcoin traders stop to buying more Bitcoin. It always makes me feel funny when I think about it. Grin

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:37:07 PM

This is a rather good idea but i want to know who is going to pay for these advertisements to be played on television and other sources of the media. People will become more interested in it but i think the banks will be very pissed about it though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:45:07 PM

This is a rather good idea but i want to know who is going to pay for these advertisements to be played on television and other sources of the media. People will become more interested in it but i think the banks will be very pissed about it though.
Exactly you have a point of it if this may be advertised at television what was the payment of it i think it will depends on the manager on how does he may accept some payment of this. And yes a lot of people may take some interesting and look of this kind of currency and if the bank may pissed of it i think it is depend as of now bank are take a good attention to bitcoin.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:18:59 PM

That would be a great idea but shouldn't the one who made bitcoins advertise bitcoin on TV? it is too bad that we do not know anything at all about satoshi nakomoto i hope in the future we will know more.
I guess it would be great too. Advertisement on Television is the most effective way to get known by people; because most of the people are watching television due to their favorite drama series, game shows and more. It will be a great chance to have knowledge about Bitcoin too.

Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:22:49 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
That's a great idea for me because television is a good medium of advertisement and it can show really how bitcoin works and how it cam be benefitiary to many people.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

I dont see anything bad when bitcoin is on T.V. besides it is good for others whom no idea what is bitcoin, and what possible can change there life status because of bitcoin like others who are very succesful bitcoin users

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:43:54 PM

I dont see anything bad when bitcoin is on T.V. besides it is good for others whom no idea what is bitcoin, and what possible can change there life status because of bitcoin like others who are very succesful bitcoin users

For me its not bad if the bitcoin is on tv .its a great to another people to know what is bitcoin and if have many people to know bitcoin thats mains bitcoin is to become strong because bitcoin is using to peiple...

cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:46:40 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

I think that is a great idea because if you advertise it on T.V. many people can see that and they will get curious about it. If they are curious there's a possibility that they will conduct a research about it and if they know that many people are using this and they can earn to it they can be join or work to it.
RaymanC.

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:25:54 AM

We have seen some of the effects if bitcoin is somehow advertise on TV. One of the old example is in China, when the charity program seeks for donation, they even broadcast that they accepted donation in bitcoin, within a few days, the price of bitcoin shot up from $100 to $1000+. Recently, the ransomeware also hit a lot of countries and everyone start to be more aware of bitcoin.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:36:18 PM

i have not seen advertise on tv.. but i seen it always on the news if whats going on in bitcoin if this is pump or dump or theres a problem about bitcoin...  if this is advertise then whose gonna do? who pay for the ads? i think advertise is never happen.. and no need to advertisement because this is always in the news..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:37:56 PM

I don't agree with that it's a good idea in Europe. When you do this, it will be seen as a company by the regular people, but bitcoin is decentralized. They have to see this and jump into the party accordingly.
princessfalcon

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:49:23 PM

Attempt NEWBIUM.At least take a lok nd se wht it has to offer.There are some interesting features ano also the creator has some fascinating suggestions and projecs happening.Send to personal below for more details.aeadt
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: