Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28112 times)
Click Enter

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:28:18 PM

I have problems persuading people to use bitcoin, because everyone gets suspicious! Undecided
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

The sad reality is not all people have open-minds. It is difficult to convince people who are not interested. I suggest that you talk with people who shows interest, never ever push people do something they are not willing to do because it might give them a bad impression of you. People who are of interest will automatically come and inquire you.

That is right. People has doubt to believe when give them an idea about bitcoin. They thought that it was just a scam because it was earn through internet. Showing them how you benefit and how you change the life status with financial freedom can change and make them realize that what they think is wrong and get them to have interest on bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:44:49 AM

Well, probably giving them benefit of the doubt. Sharing my own experiences is one, because fact will always be dependable. It will be very convenient to them as well as to everybody using it so I do my best on the sweet talks and add up facts for convincing people to invest in bitcoin.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:19:00 AM

I really don't. The reason why is that most people in my country are closed minded when it comes to things that involves money and the Internet. It seems that they think the Internet is nothing but a place where people scam each other and the best scammers win. It is not like that although the Internet is full of scammers. Since bitcoin is on the Internet, there's no way that they will be encouraged that it is indeed legit. Just like my parents, it took time and a lot of bitcoin withdrawals in order for them to believe in it. They always tell me that I should cash out my bitcoins now because the "owners" might run away and I'm just, like, "I know what I'm doing." Eventually, they realized that I actually know how to keep my bitcoins safe and so they stopped telling me things, stopped bashing bitcoins, and they actually started to believe in it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Taylorw

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:21:55 AM

Lead by example is the best way in all fields. Also it would be great to explain about blockchain and cryptoworld in a simple way using examples

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
kartiksgk

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:24:19 AM

There are many ways to convince people into using bitcoin like just give them some knowledge about bitcoins and tell them about investment advantages of bitcoins . Because it would be beneficial for them in future.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

The way I convince people to use bitcoin is that, I'm telling them all the advantages of bitcoin and also I explain them on how to use it. After that I'll show them on how to earn money in bitcoin so that I can fully catch their attention and to convice/encourage them to use bitcoin.

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:28:03 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
First, I will say that bitcoin is merely trading, and say that many companies are using it to invest, promote, and introduce their products. If they show interest in using and trying this, later on I will intreoduce that you can also earn bitcoins in using it. I will let them read abd read about bitcoin until.they know what it is all about.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:35:44 AM

I was intrigue at first, when my friend offer me to have a job online, I can't find valid reason how money works , after a month he offer me something to eat at fast food, then, that is the start of  my journey in bitcoins, I was indulge of good amount of pay outs per week, right after our conversation, straight forward to internet cafe and register in the forum. If i'm going to convince other people the best thing to start with our conversation is all about  the advantages of bitcoin and good pay outs through posting in forum.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:38:17 AM

Even I am a beginner for this site, I want to share it for my friends,relatives,about this..Sharing your blessings is the best way to success.. And god will bless you more.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:19:59 AM

Provide proof of account, of course to convince people to use need valid proof so that if we just talk without any evidence it will be hard for them to believe, but if the account proof then they will keep asking.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:25:57 AM

I am now still hesitant because many sites are scam, I also do not know how to convince my parents.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:32:57 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends

Simply simple, I will explain to him well how to use and earn bitcoin. Sometimes someone else is afraid to try, because they are afraid of being scam or being fooled by other people. Because they are afraid? what I did I explained to them well how to avoid such events. And I shared my experience so that they were inspired.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:55:12 AM

THE  big proof is you. show them your performance and achievements, then they would easily believe in you.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:39:47 AM

The sad reality is not all people have open-minds. It is difficult to convince people who are not interested. I suggest that you talk with people who shows interest, never ever push people do something they are not willing to do because it might give them a bad impression of you. People who are of interest will automatically come and inquire you.
Some of my friends be like “is this real? Nah, there is no way you can withdraw that. It’s just numbers.” And when I withdraw my Bitcoin to real cash, then they will be like “ooh my God, wait is this for real?” so I think the only thing we need to convince them is an actual proof.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

I dont convince or invite anyone into bitcoin they.they also used internet so maybe they can see some post about it.if aomeone will ask me i will teach her but i dont want to open about it to them.its hard to convince people if not interested at all

Leesongsong

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

As simple s it is, I will explain to them how to use and earn in bitcoin. Sometimes, someone else is afraid to try and to start using bitcoin because they are afraid of being scammed or being fooled by other people. Because they are afraid. So, what I did is to explained to them well on how to use bitcoin to avoid such bad events. And I will share my experience so that they will also be inspired.
ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

I told many people about bitcoin.  I have showed them how i am Earning.  Initially many of them don't believe.  But i convinced them to try at least once.  When they have got good experience they felt good.  And now i will say many of they earning more than me.  I will keep informing people  no doubt.  Because needy people may get benefits of it.
zoy88

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

I give to know the necessities of life that increase, so need extra money in sufficient...
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:44:31 PM

Not all people are interested in bitcoin. So, you can't just go randomly convincing anyone into bitcoin. If someone asks me about bitcoin and he or she finds it interesting, I would willingly share all my knowledge about it. It would be a waste to spend time talking to someone who's not even interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: