Poll
Question: what do you like more
Choice 22759
Choice 42
Choice 11teen
Choice A
Choice B
Choice #

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FlapXcoin Back on the move Listings, Pools, Games, More. Flappycoin, FLAP FLAPX  (Read 40440 times)
Flapmin (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:12:57 PM

my apologies for my absents over the last few days
Ive had to work on the pool and a few side projects
to generate some income i have a few sudo updates to
run on the pool and then i should be able to leave it alone
for awhile . Ive also selected some of the coins for the
community attached to them you will see some high block counts

I still feel cryptopia is the way to go ive set some dot aside
so have a few others.. ill be working something out for us to
generate the 200k dot needed in the fastest way possible

my first thoughts are

1 dust to dot    

we can ask that cryptopia users transfer there dust
to the Flapmin user at topia for us to buy dot with
instead of tossing it in the trash . expecally with
the min trade increase

2 simple donations    

we list the dot address of the flapmin account
the only thing i dont like about this is the explorer
does not seem to see my dot addy

3 DOT for flappy pool  

We set up a dot pool with donation at 100%
paid out to said flapmin account for people who may have
a MH or 2 to donate to the cause
Con to this is need alot of hash power
alternatively i can set up a worker at someone else's
pool and people can mine to that

4 flappy to dot exchange    

I can fund a swap for flappy to dot
we make a exchange page just to buy dot for flappy

I think it would be important for the wallet collecting funds for dot
to be a search able address from the explorer

comments questions  
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:22:13 PM

dot is getting swapped to a waves token.   please read the news tab at cryptopia.

my flappy wallet is saying        Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required!      ?

uBm

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:34:53 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 11:48:43 PM by uBm

dot is getting swapped to a waves token.   please read the news tab at cryptopia.

my flappy wallet is saying        Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required!      ?

Same says my wallet and also blockcrawler wallet. Anyone playing around ?
i jut can see one new wallet with version 3.2.1, but subversion is the same, *coind should not cry about it.

edit: message is gone after i dropped the peer with 3.2.1
Blurb

Activity: 47
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:47:55 AM

Are you scrapping the idea of a 10:1 coin swap or so?
Because, you don't want to list on Cryptopia if you are going to swap the chain, they will make you pay for a new coin if you do that, so you should do that first...
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:44:45 AM

3 coin minimum payout & 10 min payouts cycle on all pools

2% fee helps to raise the 200k dot coin we need to get added to cryptopia

Donations for the dust to dot campaign can be transfered to Flapmin on cryptopia

Best Regards ...flappers

Im posting this at every coin page listed on the pool

Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:45:26 AM

Are you scrapping the idea of a 10:1 coin swap or so?
Because, you don't want to list on Cryptopia if you are going to swap the chain, they will make you pay for a new coin if you do that, so you should do that first...both coins will be fine

ugabuga

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:11:44 AM

dot is getting swapped to a waves token.   please read the news tab at cryptopia.

my flappy wallet is saying        Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required!      ?

i jut can see one new wallet with version 3.2.1, but subversion is the same, *coind should not cry about it.

The same happens to me, the big difference is that I'm on windows, and once again, I've been left behind.

I think I'll stop supporting the network with my node ... after all, there are already many connections .. and in Linux!

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:37:06 AM

../me reminds flapmin on the blockexplorer bounty  Grin

ill be getting into the stash of coins to do payouts shortly
Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:39:06 AM

The same happens to me, the big difference is that I'm on windows, and once again, I've been left behind.

I think I'll stop supporting the network with my node ... after all, there are already many connections .. and in Linux!

we had 2 updates in the same week
 your wallet should say SP2  in red if you have the correct one
uBm

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:40:42 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 10:06:11 AM by uBm

That message was only temporary, i do not see it anymore, all coins mined are Okay.
At the moment i am testing the merged mining option on P2pool. - for the (unlikley) case we mine a Doge block,
you can now define not only share diff but also a dogecoinaddress with your user:

Usage:
you can add extras to your flappyaddress (username onp2pool)
example for ccminer
Code:
ccminer-x64 -r 2 -R 10 -i=15 -a scrypt -o http://84.113.23.159:65050 -u F8Qxo9A4ay9nqd7FrWnh71oTsMW8To83dB+0.0015/0.009@DGZ4ZW57vsRb4mCM3MCL9umNonJHaWKYGL -L 2 -l 20x24

/0.009 : actual share height needed for your miner to submit a share to p2pool blockchain
+0.0015 actual share height for you miner to send hashrate (that is needed to see that your miner is actual mining)
@Dogecoinaddress : The Dogecoinaddress you provide for having part of the merged mined block(s)

If we find a Block it is a manual Process to send the part of the Dogecoinblock to the miner(s)
Partof it will be calculated in the same way as flappy will be calculated.
Sending however is a manual Process due to the kind of how merged mining works on p2pool

*** This is all very Beta stuff, so lets check if we can find a Doge Block along the Flappy ones. ***
ugabuga

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:32:41 AM

we had 2 updates in the same week
 your wallet should say SP2  in red if you have the correct one

@ opening wallet, in Red: "SP2 / ProtoVr 1111337 Block 795000"

Now, the error message does not appear as up to 1 hour ago ... and my wallet version is v3.2.0.0-Flappy-Final

EDIT: BTW, if the block reward until the 789555 block was of 25000 flaps, why I only received 12,500 Flaps in each block I discovered in solo mining?

NEW PAYMENT LAYOUT

750000 += 6250 * COIN;
779333 += 25000 * COIN; << WE ARE HERE
789555 + = 12500 * COIN;

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
uBm

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:48:52 AM

We are on 50K blocks currently it was 12.5 k for a good period now.
dunno maybe that table is not correct ?

its more like:
Code:
its more like:
779333 += 12500 * COIN;
789555 + = 50000 * COIN; << WE ARE HERE
822222 += 12500 * COIN;
833333+ = 100000 * COIN;
888888+ = 12500 * COIN;
spartagates

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:11:41 PM

Can't get sp2 to sync, used the bootstrap to get it up until 7 days left to sync, but the wallet can't find any other connections Sad conf file seems ok with the node list, tried running as admin, firewall exception added, most odd Sad

uBm

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:42:17 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 02:53:14 PM by uBm

Can't get sp2 to sync, used the bootstrap to get it up until 7 days left to sync, but the wallet can't find any other connections Sad conf file seems ok with the node list, tried running as admin, firewall exception added, most odd Sad
Normally UPNP should do that things for you (Built in).
if you are on windows, check the firewall rules, delete the entrys with the wallet and start it fresh, windows should ask you.
on linux open port 11556,
you don´t need Admin Prvilegs to runthe wallet.

Wallet Version ? (type getinfo at console)
if its
Code:
"version" : 3020000,
"protocolversion" : 1111337,
you can add nodes in the console:
Code:
addnode 24.220.149.200 add
addnode 24.11.45.99 add
addnode 88.89.11.212 add
addnode 98.20.163.179 add
if it is not that version you need to re-download the actual version.
hanzou

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:17:28 PM

http://blockcrawler.rf.gd/ is down for me as well. uBm can you report on the status of this? And for future reference is there a repo on github for your blockcrawler code/config?

got a change request to p2pool node:
(payout period 24 hours is really a bit long, people can mine a short period and get paid out very long.)
change 24h to 6 h we can also give a higher spread. and targetlookbehind could be more like 120 instead of 200.
FYI I still intend to get around to testing these settings in my p2pool repo, unless someone has already done this.

p2pool creates the coins directly inthe miner´s wallet. , so no payout needed.
Ahh yeah I think I mentioned that here on July 25th:
From what I can tell p2pool sets the multi-recipient payouts directly in the block reward tx, so it isn't subject to any transaction fee there.
I'm still surprised that UNOMP does something different.

EDIT: BTW, if the block reward until the 789555 block was of 25000 flaps, why I only received 12,500 Flaps in each block I discovered in solo mining?
Looks like there was a typo on the Wordpress page. I've corrected it to say 12500 for that range.

It spawns that message here in the code:
Code:
    // Check the version of the last 100 blocks to see if we need to upgrade:
    if (!fIsInitialDownload)
    {
        if (nUpgraded > 0)
            printf("SetBestChain: %d of last 100 blocks above version %d\n", nUpgraded, CBlock::CU
RRENT_VERSION);
        if (nUpgraded > 100/2)
            // strMiscWarning is read by GetWarnings(), called by Qt and the JSON-RPC code to warn
 the user:
            strMiscWarning = _("Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required!");
    }
Doesn't it just refer to an instant when you're mining on a stale version of the chain and need to download the latest block(s)? That is, it would be expected to show up once in a while as the chain advances every minute and we don't have infinitely efficient network communication.

However if the message just spams endlessly, that could be a problem.
uBm

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:09:47 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 07:48:29 PM by uBm

blockcrawler was / is not down .. ? it was down yesterday for about 3 or 4 minutes as i had to restart the wallet.
(got a version warning aswell, but that seem to have vanished.)

http://blockcrawler.rf.gd/ is down for me as well. uBm can you report on the status of this? And for future reference is there a repo on github for your blockcrawler code/config?

Blockcrawler is from github allready, i am fixing the one or other thing on it, and i will push it as soon as possible to a repo.

I am not really happy with it as it shows neither the TX nor the BLocks really well.
Also the api had to be disabled as there where more then one backdoor in it.
for address search , what would be fine - there is need of a real good mysql data server with high bandwith and hdd space.

for the easy blockcrawler i will add you on github as soon as it´s up with fixed source ( can take some days untill i think its ready).

for p2pool:
i am testing the merged mining solution at the moment, the changes i did at this time to the p2pool chain is as far as i understand it, a good one. i had people mining, and they have gotten payouts many hours after they where gone.
The actual standard is set to 24 hours, which is way to high. currently testing with 6 hours. i also did a add on possibility to transmit the miners second Coin address (for merged mining) that needs still work though.
I added a 3rd char which can be placed behind the primary coin address ( Sign "@" ) which splits primary address from secondary miners address. Needs testing. at the moment it is only in the log files and on p2pool screen. as it will need manual payout and control of the secondary coin address. (patron_sendmany does only show a string for paying out, but not for secondary coin - only primary coin) - that needs work.

Flapmin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:04:53 PM

blockcrawler was / is not down .. ? it was down yesterday for about 3 or 4 minutes as i had to restart the wallet.
(got a version warning aswell, but that seem to have vanished.)

Blockcrawler is from github allready, i am fixing the one or other thing on it, and i will push it as soon as possible to a repo.

I am not really happy with it as it shows neither the TX nor the BLocks really well.
Also the api had to be disabled as there where more then one backdoor in it.
for address search , what would be fine - there is need of a real good mysql data server with high bandwith and hdd space.

for the easy blockcrawler i will add you on github as soon as it´s up with fixed source ( can take some days untill i think its ready).

for p2pool:
i am testing the merged mining solution at the moment, the changes i did at this time to the p2pool chain is as far as i understand it, a good one. i had people mining, and they have gotten payouts many hours after they where gone.
The actual standard is set to 24 hours, which is way to high. currently testing with 6 hours. i also did a add on possibility to transmit the miners second Coin address (for merged mining) that needs still work though.
I added a 3rd char which can be placed behind the primary coin address ( Sign "@" ) which splits primary address from secondary miners address. Needs testing. at the moment it is only in the log files and on p2pool screen. as it will need manual payout and control of the secondary coin address. (patron_sendmany does only show a string for paying out, but not for secondary coin - only primary coin) - that needs work.

traditionally p2p pools are for lesser coins with small payouts so i can see 24hrs being the defaults for payouts . you will need alot of bandwidth for MM to see a result in the near future if you think you are ready to test ill throw a rental rig your way
uBm

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:08:01 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 12:22:02 AM by uBm

important: blockcrawler is now ona new subdomain due to problems of my hoster.
http://blockcrawler.infinityfree.io/

p2pool is not ment to run as other pools are running.
everyone can run his very own p2pool node, all connect together, that is the p2pool magic.
it can handle nearly every coin well, so its not a thing of small or big payouts. Miners do get the payout directly when the coin is mined -and everyone connected to the same P2pool netowrk gets his part. The 6 hour period seems to be working fine, i let it run for another 24 or 48 hours.

currently settings:
Code:
SHARE_PERIOD = 15 # seconds
CHAIN_LENGTH = 6*60*60//10 # shares
REAL_CHAIN_LENGTH = 6*60*60//10 # shares
TARGET_LOOKBEHIND = 50 # shares
SPREAD = 15 # blocks

merged mining- however is more a luck thing, mine for free on the children network , but : SOLO
or at least only with that what you have on the node - merged mined blocks *can* be sent to all miners on the node, there is no functionality or what so ever to do that automatic.

So, rentig a rig - even with really hard hashpower - might bring no result at all -
the merged coins do have really big hashpower behind them.
even with 1000 mh (1 GH) the chance to mine a block is minimal .

example Dogecoin:
1 GH Hashrate: (1 GH/s = 1000 MH/s = 1000000 kH/s )
estimated Days to generate one block mining solo: 7.26 Day(s)
Current network hashrate Dogecoin: 10.71 TH/s

all known coins that have aux pow included do run with a similar hashrate. -
so yeah you can do it, but it is luck in the end -

edit: seems Peseta has merged mining included, downloading blockchain right now. - might be mineable in some hours.
spartagates

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:05:50 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 11:26:52 AM by spartagates

Normally UPNP should do that things for you (Built in).
if you are on windows, check the firewall rules, delete the entrys with the wallet and start it fresh, windows should ask you.
on linux open port 11556,
you don´t need Admin Prvilegs to runthe wallet.

Wallet Version ? (type getinfo at console)
if its
Code:
"version" : 3020000,
"protocolversion" : 1111337,
you can add nodes in the console:
Code:
addnode 24.220.149.200 add
addnode 24.11.45.99 add
addnode 88.89.11.212 add
addnode 98.20.163.179 add

Thanks for the help. All that is done and checks out and still not syncing Sad

hanzou

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:51:28 PM

spartagates, my next step there would be to look at the logs from Debug window -> Debug log file -> Open. To make sure you can find what stalls on syncing that block you could clear the log, delete peers.dat, and only add nodes to your flappycoin.conf or command-line that we know to be valid with proto-version 1111337.

important: blockcrawler is now ona new subdomain due to problems of my hoster.
http://blockcrawler.infinityfree.io/
The Wordpress site is already updated to the new link, while the Google Sites page still points to http://blockcrawler.rf.gd/

Fortunately the latter appears to be back up now. Which should we point to go going forward?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: