Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69472 times)
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:35:37 AM

Announcement:: Phoenix Trust Auction

Gringotts is selling the first 10% of Phoenix Trust shares (S-PT) in a dutch auction, i.e.1000 shares.

Bids are to be given in the following format: "quantity @ price in M per share / CK player name::ID".

For example "10 @ 5M / OZ::26" , bid total in this example would be 50M

Earlier bids win over later ones @ the same price, and all winners pay the same amount per share

No end time is placed on the auction close now, at least 48 hours notice will be given, some players may not be checking this thread as regularly as before.

Current Situation

20 @ 3.0mil M / speed::1273
100 @ 2.2mil M / Kevorkian::979
200 @ 2.2mil M / HMC::130
100 @ 2.2mil M / speed::1273
580 @ 2.1mil M / Loaf::680

----------------------------------------------

420 @ 2.1mil M / Loaf::680

If the auction would end now, the price would be 2.1mil / S-PT
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr Odin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:57:27 AM

25 @ 2.3 mil M / Odin:: 1001
CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:30:47 PM

250 @ 2.25 mil M / Mooo::88
Karl Hungus

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:11:11 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 08:51:29 PM by Karl Hungus

Gringotts is selling the first 10% of Phoenix Trust shares (S-PT) in a dutch auction, i.e.1000 shares.

Bids are to be given in the following format: "quantity @ price in M per share / CK player name::ID".

Earlier bids win over later ones @ the same price, and all winners pay the same amount per share

No end time is placed on the auction close now, at least 48 hours notice will be given, some players may not be checking this thread as regularly as before.

Current Situation

20 @ 3.0 mil M / speed::1273
250 @ 2.25mil M / Mooo::88
100 @ 2.2 mil M / Kevorkian::979
200 @ 2.2 mil M / HMC::130
100 @ 2.2 mil M / speed::1273
305 @ 2.1 mil M / Loaf::680

695 @ 2.1mil M / Loaf::680

edit: Auction will end in 4 days @ 10 PM on July 24 UTC
Karl Hungus

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:14:57 AM

HSH The Duke of OZ is dead!

All his remaining possessions are taken to Gringotts and locked inside their vault ('OZ-Vault' id: 2113).

At the moment of his death the 'Voice' was heard to speak:

"Though OZ is dead, his spirit lives on through the 'Luminiferous Markka', the medium through which all Crypto Kingdom energy flows and propagates. Do not weep for OZ, he lived a good & happy life, and was ready to meet his maker. You honour his memory every time you transact in peace and harmony using 'M' "
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

I AM sad for the Duke of OZ who died too young to see the harmonious new world. My own health is also ailing and HH The Archduke Paul feels similar. (Please see the CK:U Game Thread for proposal of final resolution of all financials.)

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

All his remaining possessions are taken to Gringotts and locked inside their vault ('OZ-Vault' id: 2113).

At the moment of his death the 'Voice' was heard to speak:

"Though OZ is dead, his spirit lives on through the 'Luminiferous Markka', the medium through which all Crypto Kingdom energy flows and propagates. Do not weep for OZ, he lived a good & happy life, and was ready to meet his maker. You honour his memory every time you transact in peace and harmony using 'M' "

The Kingdom morns as it honors His Great Legacy,

Crichton

Karl Hungus

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:54:01 AM

I AM sad for the Duke of OZ who died too young to see the harmonious new world. My own health is also ailing and HH The Archduke Paul feels similar. (Please see the CK:U Game Thread for proposal of final resolution of all financials.)

Thank you Risto, it is good to try and resolve this situation while there is still time. You owe me nothing inside the Game, or outside the Game, and I made all my decisions freely using the information I had at the time, so I have nothing to complain about.

I am sympathetic to your argument regarding your loss of 50K XMR which was withdrawn from the Game during the 'panic', and the huge opportunity cost to you from the 1000's of unpaid hours you spent working on Crypto Kingdom since October 2014. You have lost more than anyone else from your involvement with CK!

Those who withdrew from the Game however, did so under the rules, and given the high exchange rate created by the artificial peg, coupled with the sense of 'panic' about the future of the Game, it's hard to blame people for seizing an opportunity to make a huge windfall gain when it presented itself.

I can't make much comment about the 'debt' issue as it does not effect me, but I do acknowledge that the bitcoin value of those debts was accrued at a time when the value of CK was artificially high, but that was due to the E1 peg and embassy setup etc, and as they were your decisions, it's difficult to argue that the debts aren't valid. From my perspective it appears the only way forward is via a compromise - yes, the b1 debts are valid and were incurred under the rules of the Game, BUT, yes, Risto has already lost a substantial amount, and probably made 'bad' decisions during a period of high stress.

I wont offer any suggestion for a compromise solution myself, but I will say that I still believe in the potential of Crypto Kingdom as a multi-purpose crypto platform for all manner of 'interactions', some based on the Game itself, but others based on the wider cryptosphere. In time I would like to experiment with an 'M' based crypto investment fund, and possibly an 'M' multipool so people can literally mine 'M'.

We have a fee free market place with assets & dividend functionality, we have in-game communication, we can restore deposit and crypto exchange capabilities soon, and we have secure exit points from our ecosystem, which can prevent 99% of scammers. The reason the NXT asset exchange failed was not because it didn't work, but more due to the number of scams, BUT, it did show the potential from having a market to trade assets, and people used it to start many collaborative funds for trading crypto coins & forex, & PoW mining. There is nothing stopping any of us from using Agora to start similar projects, and what we lose in 'decentralisation' we make up for with scam free controlled exits.

Anyway, I have no other option than to continue with the Game, I 'own' a significant stake, and I feel genuinely optimistic about the future. When iluvbitcoins opens up the new depo there will be many players wanting to 'exit', BUT, there *might* be new players (and old players) wanting to 'enter'. I disagree with your statement in the other thread Risto -

If we take the facts only, the game is destroyed, as nothing there has any market value. I could pay all the debts with Markkas if they had value, but I believe I cannot net even 100,000 EUR for the 52% stake I have between my chars.

I believe the Game is not destroyed, and it's current value is unknown, but its potential is still high.

I will not tell anyone else what to do, but I hope cool heads prevail, and a compromise is reached that results in Risto getting his accounts back, and the debt issue being resolved.

Peace to you ALL!
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:45:23 AM

In time I would like to experiment with an 'M' based crypto investment fund, and possibly an 'M' multipool so people can literally mine 'M'.

We have a fee free market place with assets & dividend functionality, we have in-game communication, we can restore deposit and crypto exchange capabilities soon, and we have secure exit points from our ecosystem, which can prevent 99% of scammers. The reason the NXT asset exchange failed was not because it didn't work, but more due to the number of scams, BUT, it did show the potential from having a market to trade assets, and people used it to start many collaborative funds for trading crypto coins & forex, & PoW mining. There is nothing stopping any of us from using Agora to start similar projects, and what we lose in 'decentralisation' we make up for with scam free controlled exits.

Good thinking @KH, I remember the NXT ponzi scam asset craze too, one post noobie users could start an asset for 1k NXT fee and be selling ponzi shares within a few hours, then exit via an exchange dump whenever they felt they'd made enough. The community tried starting an auditing service, but it failed in the end. More than half NXT assets were scams, but many quality ones too, and some are still going today.
https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-nxtinspect-the-first-cryptoaudit-service/

With CK it would be easy to restrict asset creation to higher user levels (nobles only), and could even use a bond system, so auditing of asset creators is baked into CK already. Good way to get people using M!

100 @ 2.2mil M / Kevorkian::979

I add another bid:

100 @ 5mil M / Kevorkian::979
CK_Zephyrus

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:27:34 PM

For the benefit of readers, I will rehash some well known facts below, interspersed with my replies. This will also be crossposted to the new uncensored CK thread.

* some people claim that I stole their funds, whereas the fact is I have never withdrawn a single monerito from any CK game. In this spring, all of my 50,000 XMR (~USD 2 million) were spent from the game by gifts, M3 sales (against Markka) and outright theft. In addition, I always paid PJ salaries from my pocket, and also redeemed him to work forever without no payment, all from my pocket;

The two are compatible (assuming you did not withdraw anything, I do not know). You have scammed B1, not monerito, but I'll choose to assume this is just loose talk, and that you are claiming you did not withraw bitcoin instead: you have created, and used, in game items (B1 tokens) that were supposed to be only created from a matching deposit. Given you were running the bitcoin wallet, nobody saw whether you, or not, in fact, deposited the bitcoin to back these. Whether you did or not, the failure (and subsequent mockery) to honour the debt you created is what we're crossed about. Whether you withdrew from the game or not is irrelevant, since it is only one of the ways in which you could have created debt to others.

* darkness rebellion was not fair; I always possessed the majority of all Markka, so the ouster from my GM position was not according to rules, hence fully illegal;

According to the rules of the game, locking you out of your accounts might have been against the rules, I'm not sure as I have not checked thoroughly. However, I remember that crichton did convene a meeting as per the rules, with the required amount of notice, and the game was put under the supervision of what you call the "darkness", but I more prosaically call a caretaker group. You might or might not remember, but crichton was temporarily in control of a lot of M, due to your mucking around with character IDs to swap 1 and 36 (IIRC) and thus breaking changelog usefulness. During that time, crichton had most of the M.

That said, this is not super relevant either. I decided kicked you out once it became clear you were not about to stop your descent into idiocy, and that locking you out was both (1) leverage to get you to refund those you stiffed and (2) a defense against the wanton vandalism you had inficted the game so far.

* Embassy theft needs some time to resolve, I will surely get back at least the items, and the stupidguys go to jail. I am sorry to inform that the BTC is unable to recover as it was transferred upon the theft and hidden;

The whole timeline of these events is suspect, given that you started withholding bitcoin and mocking us before this supposed theft (plus the fire, and the flood) happen. My current opinion is that it is all bullshit and/or self manufactured. I choose to disbelieve that you would somehow decide to put all or most your bitcoin in paper wallets, which you'd keep stored in a public area near a naked flame.

* I acknowledge some of the debts that people hold against me as valid, but please understand that the game is a game and cannot collect from out-of-game assets;

In game debts are wholly in game, agreed. If you have in game debts, then they stay there.
In case you said this because you were attempting to equate your debts to in game debts, then I am afraid they are emphatically not in game debts. The bitcoin depository was an out of game wallet, as any reasonable person would find. And your subsequent agreement to exchange B1 for bitcoin was clearly an in game to out of game action, as bitcoin wallets are an out of game thing, as, again, any reasonable person would find.

* I can liquidate all my Markka position (rightfully more than 2 trillion) to pay the debts as well, but preferably to those who actually were hurt, and did not comply with the rebellion;
I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS; ENOUGH OF THIS MADNESS.

As I said to you several times before, if you find a buyer for any/some/all/part of your in game holdings, then I will facilitate the transaction, under the condition that the buyer's bitcoin goes directly to creditors, or an otherwise trusted party for distribution to creditors.

It is still my hope that this can be solved, and to get you back in the game and making it better. It has recently seemed that this path was closed, due to you starting another game, but I am glad to see you may be willing to make things right. As Karl Hungus, I believe there is potential still, especially if the ability to access player's funds/items is curtailed (since your reputation may take time to heal, even after paying your debts back). Moreover, I do agree that you did pay for the game to develop (though not all: a large part was paid by everyone, through the sale of in-game consols, though I do not know where most of the dev money came from). However, paying for this does not entitle you to then withhold owed money from others. You seem to assume evil intent from us, but really we're just miffed by your own  evil intent when you decided to withhold withdrawals (before the alleged fire, flood, and theft), and mocked us over it.

Anyway, my suggestion is still the same: pay the roughly 600 or 700 bitcoin or so that are due (or strike deals with individual creditors as appropriate). If this is done, I will give your accounts back (pending agreement from the other two members of the "darkness" caretaker group).

mulu

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:22:58 PM

Phoenix Trust Update
For those who haven't noticed yet, Phoenix Trust has listed ask prices on all of its land.

The prices will serve as a starting point for negotiations.

Some people have already made bids, and we hope to see more interest soon.

Our strategy is to begin selling once offers are good enough, and provide liquidity to the market by acquiring new land as opportunities arise.

Feel free to make contact via PM on Bitcointalk or IRC.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 02:52:25 PM

IC Shop Updated

New Items:

TOP: Imperial Topaz (1 ct)

LAG: Best Whiskey of Isla

MAR-1: Calacatta Statuario Marble (lvl-8)--consuming equal BLD and MAR-1 will result in that size lvl-8 ART or Building ITEM: for instance a 10 meter by 4 meter STATUE would cost 40 BLD and 40 MAR-1 (I'll be creating them this week or until an automated process exist, so post here if you would like a marble work-of-art or building piece).

NOTE: TOWN is offering a 1BIL M Bounty for an automated process of ART and Building ITEMs using the above formula with differing levels of MAR (1-10)

tombots

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:55:36 PM

50 @ 2.3 mil M / tombot::215
Karl Hungus

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

Current Situation

100 @ 5.0 mil M / Kevorkian::979
  20 @ 3.0 mil M / speed::1273
  50 @ 2.3 mil M / tombot::215
250 @ 2.25mil M / Mooo::88
100 @ 2.2 mil M / Kevorkian::979
200 @ 2.2 mil M / HMC::130
100 @ 2.2 mil M / speed::1273
155 @ 2.1 mil M / Loaf::680

845 @ 2.1mil M / Loaf::680

edit: Auction will end @ 10 PM on July 24 UTC
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 11:54:47 AM

Civilian NPC and Production Shares for 1683 are Complete

New NPC are on sale from TOWN

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:06:04 PM

You have scammed

Cease and desist, my friend, or else;  // cf. above

According to the rules of the game, locking you out of your accounts might have been against the rules

According to the Rules, the money belongs to its owners and justice belongs to GM. GM belongs to ME for all eternity, by virtue of 51%+. If you oust me in disregard of Rules, YOU SCAMMER (assholes), YOU ACCOMPLICE (your sad highness OZ, in all your troubles you eat shit that crich-loser-ton's loose lips drip on his nonexistent itchy chin in his stinking little pigface).

crichton was temporarily in control of a lot of M, due to your mucking around with character IDs to swap 1 and 36 (IIRC) and thus breaking changelog usefulness. During that time, crichton had most of the M.

That said, this is not super relevant either. I decided kicked you out once it became clear you were not about to stop your descent into idiocy, and that locking you out was both (1) leverage to get you to refund those you stiffed and (2) a defense against the wanton vandalism you had inficted the game so far.

OK you cunt want to redact the bullshit above, or ignore my reasonable wishes, in which case you may walk about in darkness with your losses, pocketed by the people leeching in my game, fed by your stupidity? Do you even hear I am talkign to you for perhaps last time, I LOVE U; so many time we cheered, cherished and nourished each other, y follow that sniveling rat, calling himself King and lives in her mom's attic for $30000 per FUCKING YEAR, fuck I no tired of this, I no tired of nothing...  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue  Embarrassed

Y U follow assholes in their paths and wonder why nose smell bad...

The whole timeline of these events is suspect, given that you started withholding bitcoin and mocking us before this supposed theft (plus the fire, and the flood) happen. My current opinion is that it is all bullshit and/or self manufactured. I choose to disbelieve that you would somehow decide to put all or most your bitcoin in paper wallets, which you'd keep stored in a public area near a naked flame.

You stupid cunt straight-face disbelieve my announcement text, u wonder why poor?? Shocked  Undecided

Karma goes both ways you hypocrite, eat Benecol and get better.

* I can liquidate all my Markka position (rightfully more than 2 trillion) to pay the debts as well, but preferably to those who actually were hurt, and did not comply with the rebellion;
I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS; ENOUGH OF THIS MADNESS.

As I said to you several times before, if you find a buyer for any/some/all/part of your in game holdings, then I will facilitate the transaction, under the condition that the buyer's bitcoin goes directly to creditors, or an otherwise trusted party for distribution to creditors.
[/quote]

OK, even if NewLiberty gets the beef of it, it nevertheless cannot revive this peace of SHIT. Good die!

Something completely new follows. If there is a limit to the stupidity of yourselves, it behooves my capacity to fathom...  Cry

(since your reputation may take time to heal, even after paying your debts back)

I do not judge Myself, and u no wanna be judged u stay off ok.. there IS limit to how much I will tolerate lowlifes' opinions on MY Reputation affecting anyone else's reality than that of him self.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 12:33:12 PM

((((((((((((((((I)))))))))))))))))))))
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ME}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
*************RANT****************
~~~~~~~~~~BLAH*3~~~~~~~~~~~
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@BLAME><OTHERS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Angry Douche

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:43:11 PM

Your Sadness, all the motherfucking nobles,

"A faint cry follows the self-crowned king of scammers and lowlifes:

Angry Douche[/center]
"

SIGN

Your most humble Creator, King and God

SING

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 12:50:30 PM

Your Sadness, all the motherfucking nobles,

"A faint cry follows the self-crowned king of scammers and lowlifes:

Angry Douche[/center]
"

SIGN

Your most humble Creator, King and God

SING

Self-crowned??? You practically begged me to be King, then you pushed me to quit my job, then you shortly ran off to do your Markka "Look at me changing the world!" FAIL*9 (and stole most of the Dev's time), then you came back, created some buzz--but like a dumbass, created a fractional reserve to shorthand a fake market-cap.

I have no god, least of all one who can't think far enough ahead to realize his plan is shit.

CK_Zephyrus

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

As amusing as it is to see you raging in such apoplectic puerility, I will not succumb to the temptation of sending barbs in hopes of eliciting further embarrassment. You know where to find me if you find yourself again in a state where you can have a cogent conversation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: