Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69473 times)
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:56:57 AM

It feels a bit sad that good guys still cannot get it, but let's try to open up a bit of revelation with an analogy,

There's a lot I can agree with in your summary Risto, especially the potential CK had/has as a platform for facilitating all manner of positive human::human interactions in the 'online' world we all live in these days.

What I'm trying to do now is help keep things going long enough to give those involved in this dispute a chance to work things out, so the Game can continue. Like I said before, I'm not owed anything by anyone, and like you, I'm down a considerable amount after the mass exodus of many of the original players/owners of the Game, so my motivation is STS, but I think to achieve my goal I need to practice STO. That's one of those nuggets of wisdom most of us work out as we get older; you've get a better chance of getting what you want when you also focus on what other people want too.

Events in my life recently have taught me to look forward as much as I can, think about practical matters that can make a positive difference, and focus your attention on doing positive 'actions' as much as possible, and that's what I've been working on for the last few weeks. If I think too much about my recent past (you know the details), I can easily get overwhelmed with sadness, frustration and anger, and that's the path to 'madness', and I've been there, and I don't want to go back, so I'll keep working with anyone else who wants to keep CK's head above water.

I really hope a compromise can be reached so you get access to your accounts again, but all I can do now to help from a practical point of view is try and keep the Game going long enough so people have time to think everything through, and that's what I'm focused on.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:18:55 AM

If you do not understand that I AM who I am (and I don't give a fuck, no matter how hard they try to hurt me), then you are still in darkness and prey to their idiotic games of conspiracy to take imaginary assets from you, whereas I and the ones who get it, are busy creating stuff to our world instead.

The Universe is Mind. (Feels bad to say but) we are doing this to ourselves: darkness exists in our personal reality only because we allow it to. Since my goodness was not obvious enough for many enough, I decided that I need all my assets stolen, base burned and platform destroyed, in order to show you that: nothing of that kind matters shit concerning anything. Only your soul is worth something.

I go to Paradise to learn about how sexual energies relate to the 7 laws of Universe and do some research and publication work.

When next incarnation of Crypto Kingdom comes, it will be hard for darknesspeople to steal anything because:

And the seventh angel sounded his trumpet: and there were great voices in the heaven, saying, The kingdom of the world of our Lord and of his Christ is come, and he shall reign to the ages of ages, and his Kingdom shall never again be given to another.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Karl Hungus

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:38:28 AM

If you do not understand that I AM who I am (and I don't give a fuck, no matter how hard they try to hurt me), then you are still in darkness and prey to their idiotic games of conspiracy to take imaginary assets from you, whereas I and the ones who get it, are busy creating stuff to our world instead.

The Universe is Mind. (Feels bad to say but) we are doing this to ourselves: darkness exists in our personal reality only because we allow it to. Since my goodness was not obvious enough for many enough, I decided that I need all my assets stolen, base burned and platform destroyed, in order to show you that: nothing of that kind matters shit concerning anything. Only your soul is worth something.

I go to Paradise to learn about how sexual energies relate to the 7 laws of Universe and do some research and publication work.

When next incarnation of Crypto Kingdom comes, it will be hard for darknesspeople to steal anything because:

And the seventh angel sounded his trumpet: and there were great voices in the heaven, saying, The kingdom of the world of our Lord and of his Christ is come, and he shall reign to the ages of ages, and his Kingdom shall never again be given to another.

I understand (mostly), I just hope you don't look back at this choice about whether to negotiate or not later, and regret it, especially if this attempt to reboot a depository works enough to attract new players, and maybe some old players too. Once your in-game assets are seized by the creditors to pay the b1 debts you'll be past the point of no return, and if CK actually recovers and goes on to be a success, well, that would be diabolically painful and weird for YOU! Please Risto, try and reach a compromise before that happens, while there's still time!!
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:38:25 AM

- steal all depository value and create claims for more debts

ROFL. You must really think we are stupid.

The only one who created 'more debts' here was you, when you failed to cover your deposits.

Try, briefly at least, to connect with reality. It will facilitate effective communication.

All that was ever needed to prevent the game from turning into the mess that it is now was for you to pay your debts, debts that you (and only you) created.

Enough drivel and obfuscation please. No one is buying your bullshit. Pay your debts or don't, but either way no one is fooled about what really happened.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:50:38 AM

ROFL. You must really think we are stupid.

The only one who created 'more debts' here was you, when you failed to cover your deposits.

Try, briefly at least, to connect with reality. It will facilitate effective communication.

All that was ever needed to prevent the game from turning into the mess that it is now was for you to pay your debts, debts that you (and only you) created.

Enough drivel and obfuscation please. No one is buying your bullshit. Pay your debts or don't, but either way no one is fooled about what really happened.

The above post amply exemplifies the reasons why it took some time to get smooth to Prince and even then it did not last long. Mental riddle for everyone: count my deposits and withdrawals and tell me where is all the money that necessary has to become mine as a result of me scamming. If it's found that my money is instead in the pockets of same people who do lawlessness every day, what exactly prevents you from barking the dog that factually did soil the floor(, and not the owner who returns to find his place burned and looted) ??  Cheesy Grin

Sad, sad you are. Many of you.  Embarrassed Cry

I hope STO-dudes would take a break from all incarnations of CK (try to sell your assets to see the extent of damage - I ignore my losses and move on, so that nobody can say: he took something with him, because from Finland (5.11.2016) I left with a bag full of cash, from Embassy (27.4.2017) I got EUR 700 that was in my pocket, and everyone marvels at such light. Instead of vainly resuscitating the dead incarnation of the eternal ledger, follow me in some meditation, waiting for Universe to come, for is it not impossible for everything to not happen, as I said long ago.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:59:32 AM

@KH, very generous with the depo bonuses too, how will they be paid?

I'm thinking something like:

200 S-PT @ 1:1 XMR deposited (200 XMR)
200 S-PT @ 1:2 XMR deposited (400 XMR)
200 S-PT @ 1:3 XMR deposited (600 XMR)
200 S-PT @ 1:4 XMR deposited (800 XMR)
200 S-PT @ 1:5 XMR deposited (1000 XMR)

Based on whole number XMR amounts since S=PT does not have fractional amounts, so rounding down to nearest whole number integer.

So in each round minimum deposits for bonus would be:
Rnd 1 - 1 XMR
Rnd 2 - 2 XMR
Rnd 3 - 3 XMR
Rnd 4 - 4 XMR
Rnd 5 - 5 XMR

for example, in first round bonus period:
- if 0.7 XMR deposited - no bonus - floor(0.7)=0
- if 1.7 XMR deposited - 1 S-PT bonus - floor(1.7)=1
- if 1.1 XMR deposited - 1 S-PT bonus - floor(1.1)=1

So bonus would always be based on: floor(deposited XMR amount) * rate

That would mean at least 3K XMR deposited would get some bonus.

Maybe some measures to prevent gaming, like paying bonus after a period of time to prevent immediate withdrawal after the bonus received.

edit: I'm open to suggestions!

I thought Gringotts was going to start with deposits only, and freeze withdrawals until things improved ...

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:09:50 AM

Mental riddle for everyone: count my deposits and withdrawals and tell me where is all the money that necessary has to become mine as a result of me scamming. If it's found that my money is instead in the pockets of same people who do lawlessness every day, what exactly prevents you from barking the dog that factually did soil the floor(, and not the owner who returns to find his place burned and looted) ??  Cheesy Grin

Hey bro, you fucked up with the peg, you gambled people would accept the inflated CK marketcap and play on, and you lost, and most of them bailed out and withdrew. It's like when you walk away from the poker table and all your money is in front of the guys who won - it's there money now, you lost.

The debts are really a separate issue

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Karl Hungus

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:19:05 AM

I thought Gringotts was going to start with deposits only, and freeze withdrawals until things improved ...

The final decision should be made by the depo manager, iluvbitcoins, but I am inclined to leave things up to the market now. I had thought that some form of money back guarantee would be needed to attract deposits, but hopefully the S-PT depositor incentives will do that, and if current confidence levels in the Game are such that new money coming in gets a bargain 'M' exchange rate from existing players exiting, so be it. Manipulating the market isn't good, so we might as well rip the band aide off quickly and establish the exchange rate and marketcap from the get-go. Some blood in the streets makes good buying opportunities for those willing to take a chance on the Game recovering. Gringotts wont start market making until we establish at least a ball-park exchange rate for M.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

Mental riddle for everyone: count my deposits and withdrawals and tell me where is all the money

It is, in large part, a trading game. You traded (and likely otherwise played) badly, resulting in losses.

Some of those losses have been paid by you. Some of them you walked out on, after relying on your (previous) stature and reputation to play on credit.

Losses and bad play do not excuse shorting deposits that you owed and owe, which is what you did.

It's like when you walk away from the poker table and all your money is in front of the guys who won - it's there money now, you lost.

Exactly this. You bought chips on credit, used them to play, and lost. Then you took it to the next level by buying back some of those chips with very specific payment terms and punitive interest that served to (falsely) convey confidence and encourage other players to not only stay in the game, but pour more money into it on account of your assurances.

Now pay for your chips.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

The finer (less redundancy) some construct is, the more effort it takes to uncorrupt it.

It seems clear now that I will move on to other things for a time, and when it's time for Universe, whoever wants to play will do it according to Rules that will never be broken merely because darknessdudes' pants are soiled by their own excrement in awe of OUR victory.

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:45:01 PM

The finer (less redundancy) some construct is, the more effort it takes to uncorrupt it.

What is the construct and how is it being uncorrupted?

And please keep your answer on target (ie efficient)--your diatribes are annoyingly convoluted.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:03:51 PM

Only reason I post here is that my writings are so popular and useful for other-selves who strive on the STO path.

You I am done with: die already or wise up.

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:19:16 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 03:30:31 PM by generalizethis

Only reason I post here is that my writings are so popular and useful for other-selves who strive on the STO path.

You I am done with: die already or wise up.

If you are incapable, just say so--no reason to deflect.

Wise would have been seeing your rpg-sales via cozy big-pockets (while ignoring the inefficiencies in your system), and saying, "Fuck that!x9," but still, something in the game is right enough to keep my attention without your constant harangue of "Buy this, hodl that!"

But still the question remains for someone who cares about the English language:

What is the construct and how is it being uncorrupted?

And please keep your answer on target (ie efficient)--your diatribes are annoyingly convoluted.

If you can't manage to bolster your statement, that's fine, but don't get mad at me for your ineptitude.

Nashamoto

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:19:07 AM

1. How long until deposits open again?
2. How long until reptilian's coins confiscated?
FenrirCK

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:25:20 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 04:39:30 AM by FenrirCK

But check my new shit when it comes. I'm gonna have to think a little bit more at this juncture.

Royal Prince Ezekiel (#245)

Looking forward to the Progressive/Experimental Rap-Reggae album by Royal Prince Ezekiel (#245) named "BTC=4$$ & FUCKS=0: Da Univerz". It's going to be a huge hit, you already got the bling, swag and reputation of repeated questionable actions towards honest peeps YO.

Keep it real, we want a pic of you holdin' a gun at the camera while swimmin' in Markka dawg (please also simultaneously hold your passport in the other hand with the ID page spread wide open and make it high enough resolution to serve as circumstancial evidence in court, for no real reason to be honest though - makes potential album covers look more legit and yields respect in da hoodz of CK).

-Your biggest fan (seeking eternal wisdom & fountain of youth by Your Grace).
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:25:42 AM

There used to be the company called Jamera Networks, created, founded and lead by me. That also was captured by darkness. Then they at least waited before getting about 55% of votes, though. Since I try to learn from mistakes, I never made that possible to happen again. The blatancy of the takeover is good, because at any moment, the rightful owners may decide that the bullshit is over and just take it back, continue from the era they wish. It takes some time for them darks to run the present incarnation to the ground, because gullibility is not infinite. More and more people, per day, realise what is going on. (Jamera is now a reputable company with honest management since 2006 already, and still uses some of the original website texts written by me in 2001 (- Mistä tiedän, mitä kirjoja juuri minä tarvitsen ensi lukuvuonna?      "Onneksi kirjoja ei tarvitsekaan tietää koko vuodeksi eteenpäin!")) So, you can never take me down - why even try?  Embarrassed

It is a misunderstanding to think that since I don't give a fuck, stealing from me is without downside. The downside momentum some players have generated for themselves to experience, becomes apparent when the noose abruptly tightens and it's still 10 floors to the safe ground left.

Darkness can lose only once, and based on my latest intel, there will not be STS Harvest, so it's either kneel to Jesus (my business partner), or a new go (and everyone still interested to watch Earth Experience may grab the popcorns, but they need to find a new star, I AM not coming back after this business is finished).

I wonder whether the people who torched Embassy and stole my bitcoins, even self realize that in countries with a functioning legal system, they go to prison for several years for a multiple of crimes. In the ones that don't have a legal system, their relatives will be kindly asked to review the possessions (after a reasonable period dedicated for grief of course) and return what was stolen.

Kid, I hope u understand and don't need a new life to prove you do.

-Your biggest fan (seeking eternal wisdom & fountain of youth by Your Grace).

Restricted attribute. I know who my biggest fan is, and don't forget things. Certain darknesspeople were informed yesterday about the 48 hours they still have for wising up, lest the shit may abruptly hit their fan, so let's all pray that the people involved find the right course of action.
1DEozE4qKAsMGCZt2h8DqyiyR3cuzuBKPo or ask for private address.

bv68bot

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:51:08 AM

1. How long until deposits open again?
2. How long until reptilian's coins confiscated?

Good questions, I'm ready to deposit,
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:20:23 AM

Discussion deleted by the deadbeat scammer from the one of his self-moderated threads

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

As he owns 50% of M, if he doesn't pay and creditors seize his M, what happens then? At least giving him time to pay encourages him to stop damaging the game further.

It depends, does the game have any actual value?

Because if the plan is for the game to derive value primarily from his participation, I'd question whether his participation is just an excuse to fuck over people for his own amusement/gain again, and that isn't something I'd want to be a part of, even if it did offer some potential for a recovery (i.e. at the expense of passing the baton to the next set of victims)

If the game is to have value without relying on His Highness's unreliable and untrustworthy participation, then a reasonable in-game adjudication in light of his behavior is to transfer his in-game assets to creditors anyway (or liquidate them and transfer the proceeds).

I'm neutral on whether there is enough outside interest in the game for it to ever regain value. But I don't see that hinging on whether he participates or not. If it can succeed, it can succeed without him as easily (and at this point, perhaps more easily) as with him.

Then again, i'm one of the smallest creditors. I'm content to carry the debt indefinitely knowing that he scammed me (and my managed player) and conveying that accurate information to anyone who has an interest in knowing it. Others may be more overextended and willing to undertake desperate or even misguided measures to recover something.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:21:45 AM

nope

Discussion deleted by the deadbeat scammer from the one of his self-moderated threads

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

As he owns 50% of M, if he doesn't pay and creditors seize his M, what happens then? At least giving him time to pay encourages him to stop damaging the game further.

Because if the plan is for the game to derive value primarily from his participation, I'd question whether his participation is just an excuse to fuck over people for his own amusement/gain again, and that isn't something I'd want to be a part of, even if it did offer some potential for a recovery (i.e. at the expense of passing the baton to the next set of victims)

If the game is to have value without relying on His Highness's unreliable and untrustworthy participation, then a reasonable in-game adjudication in light of his behavior is to transfer his in-game assets to creditors anyway (or liquidate them and transfer the proceeds).

I'm neutral on whether there is enough outside interest in the game for it to ever regain value. But I don't see that hinging on whether he participates or not. If it can succeed, it can succeed without him as easily (and at this point, perhaps more easily) as with him.

Then again, i'm one of the smallest creditors. I'm content to carry the debt indefinitely knowing that he scammed me (and my managed player) and conveying that accurate information to anyone who has an interest in knowing it. Others may be more overextended and willing to undertake desperate or even misguided measures to recover something.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:21:58 AM

; moderator

nope

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: