Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69479 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:38:42 PM

Beware

Emanuel Goldstein is impersonating Town and sending emails in-game with a promotion offer--do not send him BTC as he is known scammer.

Bullshit. (Is there no limit to your excrementpression?  Roll Eyes  Huh )

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

I'm glad to announce Gringotts depository has received almost 4000$ worth of deposits in the first days of its opening Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

I'm glad to announce Gringotts depository has received almost 4000$ worth of deposits in the first days of its opening Smiley
What do you mean exactly? Do you mean that coins are already revealing to many countries or do you mean there is something that is going wrong lately? I actually read a few interactions of some that some game sites are for promotions but it's a scam thingy. If so,how to prevent scammers from entering btc or attacking? Especially now that bitcoin keeps on upgrading the site and sometimes it's diabled for connection.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NASdaq

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:37:12 PM

That's good news, good to see CK is making a come back after all the weird stuff.
Rastadome

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:12:08 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 02:46:09 PM by Rastadome

How can I withdraw my B1? Huh

Why is the in-game message inbox disabled? I cant read or compose messages?
tombots

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:39:30 PM

Isn´t it so that:

M3 is handled by Gringotts.

E1 is handled by Risto

B1 is handled by Risto

BO is handled by Chrispop

So if you want to withdraw bitcoins then you must buy BO and then withdraw BO.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:02:16 PM

Why is the in-game message inbox disabled? I cant read or compose messages?

You can't.
Risto is a scammer.
M3 is the only working depository!

Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:22:20 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 03:41:21 AM by Karl Hungus

Gringotts Update:

Gringotts has gotten off to a good start!

Thanks to the early-bird depositors for supporting CK, both first time depositors, so, 'Welcome to the Game!'

You should both receive your S-PT deposit bonuses in a few days!!

Now for the interesting part ... what's going to happen?

Both depositors have made m3 trades, with the last price being ~4 mil M per m3 (400 mil M = 1 XMR)

That values M marketcap (4 trillion) @ ~10K XMR, or ~500K USD

Is that cheap, or expensive ... who knows, but at least we have a market now to help with price discovery, only time will tell!!

I expect a period of relative quiet while people consider their positions.

For existing players - should I stay, or should I go?

For new players - well, they finally have the option to deposit again!

Things will get interesting when the m3 buy side has a few more bids.
goin2mars.

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:57:02 AM

No mystery here, for at least 2.6 more years. I might try to trade some volatility though.

Congratulations on the opening. Someone should update the description of m3 so that it at least doesn't reflect that it's saddams depo

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
Vigens

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:50:29 AM

WoW, the comebak is on. This is awesome. Also i still have 1KingCK Monero coin for sale! That would be good for a new CK enthusiast or a new king!
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:49:20 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 11:01:35 PM by iluvbitcoins

20 Billion M Bounty

Step 1: Create specs for a CK money asset. This will include things like type of blockchain, emission (if any), how it will be distributed to players, etc....

Stipulations are that the name of the asset is CK, Town gets 10% for development purposes, the development plan is complete to the point where the Board only needs to do a yes/no vote, and that you've coordinated your efforts with PJ so there aren't any unforeseen technical issues.

Step 2: Create and distribute CK to players.

Step 3: Get CK listed on an exchange that averages more than a million dollars daily in transactions.

PLEASE NOTE: This will be changing M into CK, so your Bounty will be effected if you change the supply above or below the current 4 Trillion. For example if you doubled it to 8 Trillion, your Bounty would be 40 Billion; and if you halved the current supply to 2 Trillion, your Bounty would be 10 Billion.

Nice bounty!

Where is best to contact PJ?

PM me your email and I'll invite you to the slack Smiley

If the supply is the same as in Crypto Kingdom (4 trillion) how does Town get 10%?
Doesn't town get the same assets it has already ingame?

I would like to create an ERC23 token
For M with 4 trillion supply (3,999,999,999,706)
I'd have to contact PJ to see if it's possible to create a website simmilar to deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com
Since it is actually the ingame currency, it needs to be liquid and deposited/withdrawable automatically

Such a website wouldn't be necessary if we were creating a token for CKG instead of M
And that would be a lot easier and a lot quicker

What I believe we should do, is create an ownership token independent from M (a currency shouldn't represent ownership), which CKG previously was.
We should create a token according to M ownership and distribute it accordingly, however, M would remain the ingame currency and the new token would be traded on exchanges and held by players and it would represent ownership and voting rights when decisions are made.

Can I get your opinions to figure out how to proceed?

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:56:19 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 11:44:57 AM by CrazyLoaf

This again... Roll Eyes Hey guys, if we stop discussing maybe we will have a token just in time for BTC's next halvening... Grin

Now, just for ease, you can look and see that no other "game token" even cares about the ownership vs currency distinction. I think just the one token is enough. However, if it is such an issue why not do this:

We currently have 4tril M. I say move it to a # everyone is comfortable with. 5tril, 10tril, 100tril, whatever. We then take that token and issue CKM and CKO in the same amounts. M is then removed. So say you own 100bil M after we "lock" a # of M outstanding value, you will now own 100bil CKM and 100bil CKO. The M version is money/currency and the O version is ownership. CKO can just stay on Ultima, CKM we try to make the token off of.

In regards to the game, about 50% of M and numerous game items are Zech-related. The game will own 50% CKM and 50% CKO to do what they wish with as well as all the game items. So you could raise funds off that CKM/CKO and then have all the items for market making by the game (sort of like Coinshop used to do).

Personally, I think it's piss that Zech invested so much in the game (thousands of BTC and tens of thousands of XMR) and then everyone expects him to spend even more money and then the game is no better off as those additional payments are only for debts that Zech himself created. But you've locked his shit for months and it doesn't make economic sense for him to pay anything off, so either just give the shit back or do something, anything, else.

So that CKM/CKO thing should make everyone happy. I still think it's pointless complexity, but just do something...

Grin
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:21:04 AM

20 Billion M Bounty

Step 1: Create specs for a CK money asset. This will include things like type of blockchain, emission (if any), how it will be distributed to players, etc....

Stipulations are that the name of the asset is CK, Town gets 10% for development purposes, the development plan is complete to the point where the Board only needs to do a yes/no vote, and that you've coordinated your efforts with PJ so there aren't any unforeseen technical issues.

Step 3: Get CK listed on an exchange that averages more than a million dollars daily in transactions.

PLEASE NOTE: This will be changing M into CK, so your Bounty will be effected if you change the supply above or below the current 4 Trillion. For example if you doubled it to 8 Trillion, your Bounty would be 40 Billion; and if you halved the current supply to 2 Trillion, your Bounty would be 10 Billion.

Nice bounty!

Where is best to contact PJ?

PM me your email and I'll invite you to the slack Smiley

If the supply is the same as in Crypto Kingdom (4 trillion) how does Town get 10%?
Doesn't town get the same assets it has already ingame?

I would like to create an ERC23 token
For M with 4 trillion supply (3,999,999,999,706)
I'd have to contact PJ to see if it's possible to create a website simmilar to deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com
Since it is actually the ingame currency, it needs to be liquid and deposited/withdrawable automatically

Such a website wouldn't be necessary if we were creating a token for CKG instead of M
And that would be a lot easier and a lot quicker

What I believe we should do, is create an ownership token independent from M (a currency shouldn't represent ownership), which CKG previously was.
We should create a token according to M ownership and distribute it accordingly, however, M would remain the ingame currency and the new token would be traded on exchanges and held by players and it would represent ownership and voting rights when decisions are made.

Town would get 10% over the 4 trillion, so 400 Billion  (should have stipulated this--and no, this would not affect the Bounty total). This is needed to create Bounties--like the one you'll receive--so necessary if you want to jump start development.  

Will people want to trade the ownership token? I'm happy either way and would be fine with it being an ownership token, just feel the question should be asked.

Also, Risto's shares would go to whom? I would be happy if Mooo as GM would hold them until the obligation is met or the funds could be used to pay back creditors.

Karl Hungus

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:21:55 AM

This again... Roll Eyes Hey guys, if we stop discussing maybe we will have a token just in time for BTC's next halvening... Grin

If you guys worked on this together you could split the bounty 50:50, get 20 Billion M each!

Just a suggestion Smiley

20 Billion M Bounty

Gringotts will add another 20 Billion M to this bounty!
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:47:57 AM

Town would get 10% over the 4 trillion, so 400 Billion  (should have stipulated this--and no, this would not affect the Bounty total). This is needed to create Bounties--like the one you'll receive--so necessary if you want to jump start development.  

Will people want to trade the ownership token? I'm happy either way and would be fine with it being an ownership token, just feel the question should be asked.

Also, Risto's shares would go to whom? I would be happy if Mooo as GM would hold them until the obligation is met or the funds could be used to pay back creditors.

So you want the 10% poofed into existence to dilute everyone? How about we look at this again:

In regards to the game, about 50% of M and numerous game items are Zech-related. The game will own 50% CKM and 50% CKO to do what they wish with as well as all the game items. So you could raise funds off that CKM/CKO and then have all the items for market making by the game (sort of like Coinshop used to do).

So take 10% of that M amount and use that. Town can add that to it's roughly 40 bil M it currently has. Town can also take over all non-M items, such as land and whatnot, for market making and business interests (in the same way that, say, Linden Labs runs in-game assets).

You can use the remaining 40% for a very small crowdfund as you'll probably need BTC/ETH/XMR to get a dev better than Wizard Developer "I never test anything and can't even get the damn lame-ass login for underwhelming clans module working" PJ.

In regards to if people will want to trade the ownership token (CKO), I say still have it blockchain-based, but don't actively seek listing on an exchange at this time. What you want listed in CKM as that is the in-game currency. You can have a CKM/CKO market in the new CK implementation.

I would also consider, on any CKM/CKO distribution, users only have say a month or two to log into their accounts and claim them. Otherwise, the coins revert to Town ownership. 
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:40:30 AM

So you want the 10% poofed into existence to dilute everyone? How about we look at this again:

So take 10% of that M amount and use that. Town can add that to it's roughly 40 bil M it currently has. Town can also take over all non-M items, such as land and whatnot, for market making and business interests (in the same way that, say, Linden Labs runs in-game assets).

You can use the remaining 40% for a very small crowdfund as you'll probably need BTC/ETH/XMR to get a dev better than Wizard Developer "I never test anything and can't even get the damn lame-ass login for underwhelming clans module working" PJ.

In regards to if people will want to trade the ownership token (CKO), I say still have it blockchain-based, but don't actively seek listing on an exchange at this time. What you want listed in CKM as that is the in-game currency. You can have a CKM/CKO market in the new CK implementation.

I would also consider, on any CKM/CKO distribution, users only have say a month or two to log into their accounts and claim them. Otherwise, the coins revert to Town ownership.  

I have no problem with Town having to tax or create funds via sales, but wanted to jumpstart the available funds. It would be nice if those running their mouths the most would donate something to this process, but I guess talk is cheap.

In regards to a token, I believe M to CK is the best bet as it is easy to explain--also it addresses smooth's observations on branding and exchanges being leery of any ownership token.

BUT, the M/CK asset adds complexity in distribution and implementation--so instead of posting "Just Do It" memes, add a viable solution to that problem.

A simple switch where players can claim their CK assets and the M is destroyed ingame--though any due date misses the marketing opportunity (and subsequent bad publicity) of "I signed up a year ago and logged on and my account is worth a thousand bucks!" Vs "Assholes, stole everything in my account!"

It was sobering how many early players were disappointed or angry that their accounts were seized--and while this may pay a few bills or bounties, it misses natural reactions and the power of social media to make these annoyances--quickly and en masse--heard.

An air drop is another option, but I don't have a clue how that would work, or what complications (if any) it would add to the process.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:25:41 AM

Active trading isn't necessarily needed, especially right away. Think of it a like a semi-private company. It is mostly the big existing players (who mostly know each other) who will end up owning it. If someone wants to buy or sell they know who to talk to.

1. I won't end up owning a lot as I don't have a lot of M, so I have no stake in this outcome

2. Might be a good idea to give notice of the snapshot time in advance (say a week) of actually splitting off CKO from CKM, so people who want to share in the initial CKO distribution can buy some M now. Might generate some nice M trading.

A simple switch where players can claim their CK assets and the M is destroyed ingame--though any due date misses the marketing opportunity (and subsequent bad publicity) of "I signed up a year ago and logged on and my account is worth a thousand bucks!" Vs "Assholes, stole everything in my account!"

It was sobering how many early players were disappointed or angry that their accounts were seized--and while this may pay a few bills or bounties, it misses natural reactions and the power of social media to make these annoyances--quickly and en masse--heard.

Could not agree more. That was one of the worst things done in this game. Don't repeat that mistake. In fact maybe recover the list of original (in many cases swept) players and drop them all a piece of this new distribution as a marketing investment to try to bring them back.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

You don't seem to understand my question.
If there is  4 trillion M and we will not issue more M, it is all currently owned by users ingame, how do we create the 10% with the supply remaining the same? It makes no sense  Cheesy

What does make sense, is that Town holdings remain town holdings and that Ristos holdings get transfered to Town in order to liquidate his debt and the issue of bounties etc. is resolved.

A CK ICO of Ristos holdings is also a viable option.

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

You don't seem to understand my question.
If there is  4 trillion M and we will not issue more M, it is all currently owned by users ingame, how do we create the 10% with the supply remaining the same? It makes no sense  Cheesy

What does make sense, is that Town holdings remain town holdings and that Ristos holdings get transfered to Town in order to liquidate his debt and the issue of bounties etc. is resolved.

A CK ICO of Ristos holdings is also a viable option.

I meant taking 10% (400Billion) and adding it to the current supply making the new supply 4.4 Trillion, but I'm fine with Town raising those funds through in-game sales and taxation--wanted to jump start development, but what's the hurry now?

I'm fine with Town holding risto's funds as long it is understood that debts will be paid, and if there is any left over, it will go back to risto, NOT be used for development.

Now, what is the most KISS solution to the asset? Ownership asset or M asset? What are the steps for each?

I'm fine either way, I just want something that is fairly easy to implement and understand (from an investor standpoint).

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:53:18 PM

I meant taking 10% (400Billion) and adding it to the current supply making the new supply 4.4 Trillion, but I'm fine with Town raising those funds through in-game sales and taxation--wanted to jump start development, but what's the hurry now?

I'm fine with Town holding risto's funds as long it is understood that debts will be paid, and if there is any left over, it will go back to risto, NOT be used for development.

Now, what is the most KISS solution to the asset? Ownership asset or M asset? What are the steps for each?

I'm fine either way, I just want something that is fairly easy to implement and understand (from an investor standpoint).

It would probably be the ownership asset since we wouldn't have to design pathways for automatic withdrawal/deposits of the M asset (since it's the ingame currency)

The ownership asset could just be traded outside the game
However, we could make a depository with manual withdrawals/deposits for the ownership asset in order to allow M purchase of the asset

Basically, it would be simpler (for us) to make the ownership asset, I'm unsure what would be simpler for investors, seems the same to me
The only problem is exchanges are more sceptical to ownership assets versus currencies

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: