Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69479 times)
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:49:05 PM

Announcement:

The remaining balance of Saddam's M3 Depository has been transferred to Gringotts.

Current M3 exists: 174,828 (1748.28 XMR)

174,828 M3
- 2800 Rostibarn deposit to Gringotts
- 5050 Kevorkian deposit to Gringotts
- 1000 Gringotts deposit to Gringotts
- 1 Saddam deposit to Gringotts
- 50000 Luigi holds this balance independently *
-----
115,977 M3 / 1159.77 XMR

Money successfully sent, transaction: <61575cd8c276f9f6af2920a8f38c939f3f68c3f1f63e7115ffee6e761e5c5dda>

Gringotts XMR address: 44ebqRd92ry9p6Syh3dCYL54MsgTc3wijDFrPaLmNJf6QpKPHuWhE3g8cEyubForMH96TyHBG2fpZRb ErT3bzvPRTLwEfiL
Gringotts viewkey: 98fd62b9455e98892ca5527ffd852fe7c14cfb0d81702d9574a25a97c1319702

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

The only problem is exchanges are more sceptical to ownership assets versus currencies

The bounty calls for adding it to an exchange, so that's a big hurdle.

My guess is that one of the exchanges that fit the 1million a day in transactions will add a coin for a modest fee/bribe. If you have a figure needed, I'm sure we could raise the funds needed without any out-of-pocket on your part.

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:09:31 PM

Okay, scratch the Town reclaims funds after a set period of time for dead accounts. Personally, I don't care, as you still have 50% of the M/CK market to play with for bounties and crowdfunds. It just seems like you have a LOT of dead accounts in the game and since you want to get as much M to town as possible, this is another way to do it. You could also consider a "tax" charged per real game year on inactive accounts, like say 10% per year, if you don't want to deplete those accounts all at once.

Yes, the M to CKM and CKO option is best as it addresses the issues some have with ownership tokens as well as arguments that an in-game currency should not also be an ownership token.

You would air drop the tokenized CKM (and CKO too, if you choose to tokenize it). I've already outlined how M to CKM and CKO would work above. There are tons of airdrop code out there. You just have someone act as an exchange/wallet and have the code where the funds are sent in and out upon request. Gringotts could do this too if they wish, I don't care. It's like any token distribution. You could probably even partner with an exchange in some fashion for them to handle the operations and you just use a block explorer to check balances.

The easiest thing is to just have two tokens, CKM and CKO, both on ERC23 or whatever. If you have to choose one to not tokenize, don't tokenize the ownership token (CKO). But really, as you are giving people the same % ownership in both CKM and CKO as they have in M (at least at the start), I'd say just make ERC23 tokens for both as you've already gone through the effort on the first one.

In regards to exchange, should be easy to get added to one of the low level ones like YoBit for now.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:11:23 PM

Just please for the love of HMC make the damn main token CKM (currency/money). That is the easiest one for a complete newbie to understand. I buy CKM and can use it immediately to buy stuff in this Crypto Kingdom game should be the newbie perspective.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:31:19 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 01:11:51 AM by smooth

The only problem is exchanges are more sceptical to ownership assets versus currencies

The other issue that was raised is the desire to allow players to buy in-game currency on external exchanges, deposit it, and start playing. To need to take what they buy on an external exchange and then trade it again in-game adds friction and confusion. Already with the original M (=1/1m XMR) and CKG, new players were confused about "gold" not being the currency.

IMO, the currency should be the only token clearly visible and accessible to new players. This minimizes friction and confusion. In someone wants to invest in ownership of the game that is a very different action from wanting to play it.

In fact maybe the ownership entity should have another name altogether, like "Ancient World Games" or something. Again to minimize confusion for people who want to buy in and play.

Edit: what CrazyLoaf said ^

It just seems like you have a LOT of dead accounts in the game and since you want to get as much M to town as possible, this is another way to do it.

Dead accounts that stay dead just decrease supply and increase the value of the remaining tokens, including those owned by the town. Conversely if they don't stay dead it was successful marketing to bring players (back) to the game.

Another thing that may happen if you threaten to sweep inactive accounts is that people may come back just to dump, when they don't want to actively play right now but would have held for wait-and-see purposes if they aren't going to be zeroed out.

Passive holding, cold storage, etc. gives crypto tokens a lot of their value.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:30:33 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 10:09:39 PM by iluvbitcoins

Announcement:

The remaining balance of Saddam's M3 Depository has been transferred to Gringotts.

Current M3 exists: 174,828 (1748.28 XMR)

174,828 M3
- 2800 Rostibarn deposit to Gringotts
- 5050 Kevorkian deposit to Gringotts
- 1000 Gringotts deposit to Gringotts
- 1 Saddam deposit to Gringotts
- 50000 Luigi holds this balance independently *
-----
115,977 M3 / 1159.77 XMR

Money successfully sent, transaction: <61575cd8c276f9f6af2920a8f38c939f3f68c3f1f63e7115ffee6e761e5c5dda>

Gringotts XMR address: 44ebqRd92ry9p6Syh3dCYL54MsgTc3wijDFrPaLmNJf6QpKPHuWhE3g8cEyubForMH96TyHBG2fpZRb ErT3bzvPRTLwEfiL
Gringotts viewkey: 98fd62b9455e98892ca5527ffd852fe7c14cfb0d81702d9574a25a97c1319702

I acknowledge Gringotts has received 1159.77 XMR

Dead accounts that stay dead just decrease supply and increase the value of the remaining tokens, including those owned by the town. Conversely if they don't stay dead it was successful marketing to bring players (back) to the game.

Another thing that may happen if you threaten to sweep inactive accounts is that people may come back just to dump, when they don't want to actively play right now but would have held for wait-and-see purposes if they aren't going to be zeroed out.

Passive holders, cold storage, etc. gives crypto tokens a lot of their value.

I also believe seizing peoples assets when they haven't scammed is wrong and we shouldn't engage in such activity.

Looking for a signature campaign.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:40:52 AM

Just please for the love of HMC make the damn main token CKM (currency/money). That is the easiest one for a complete newbie to understand. I buy CKM and can use it immediately to buy stuff in this Crypto Kingdom game should be the newbie perspective.

I agree, BUT iluvbitcoins has a technical issue to solve and pleading with me isn't doing anything to solve that issue. Right now the ownership token looks like the easier to implement, so how do we lessen the burden of a an M/CK conversion.

@iluvbitcoins, what would the process look like now if we were to do an M/CK conversion (CK being the exchange asset)?

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:24:24 AM

I don't understand the technical issue. Regardless of which token is used, you need a depository to interface between in-game and out-of-game (blockchain).

Since all of the M (CK/CKM/currency, whatever you call it) is currently in game, the depository (blockchain) wallet starts 'full' with all of the blockchain tokens (as if the currency started out of game, like XMR or BTC, but were all deposited). As people withdraw, the depository wallet pays them out on-chain.

As always, depository fraud or negligence is going to create problems. Multisig, good transparency/reporting, dividing the wallet between multiple custodians, etc. may all be good ideas.

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:39:22 AM

I don't have a strong feeling either way on sweep/no sweep for inactive accounts. It just seemed that Town wanted to dilute the game for 10% (rather than taking some from Zech's 50%), so may as well let them go for even more funds if they could shake them out Tongue

Just leave the inactive players alone; I get the "dead accounts decrease supply" argument and it's fine.

I don't understand the technical issue. Regardless of which token is used, you need a depository to interface between in-game and out-of-game (blockchain).

Since all of the M (CK/CKM/currency, whatever you call it) is currently in game, the depository (blockchain) wallet starts 'full' with all of the blockchain tokens (as if the currency started out of game, like XMR or BTC, but were all deposited). As people withdraw, the depository wallet pays them out on-chain.

As always, depository fraud or negligence is going to create problems. Multisig, good transparency/reporting, dividing the wallet between multiple custodians, etc. may all be good ideas.

The problem is that CK has an absolute shit "Wizard Developer PJ." As a matter of fact, "Piss Developer PJ" is more like it. Shit and piss. He can't even get a database to work, so I really doubt he can get a blockchain depository going on. That being said, rather than letting shit development dictate what is produced, like a shitty token, better to do it at least somewhat decent or not at all.

Anyway, Smooth has the right idea. You run it like any coin/token distribution where all the coins start in the depository wallet.

In regards to token types, the absolute fairest way is to have the currency and ownership amounts based on current M. Current M distribution has a backlog of embedded currency and ownership value from CON, "old" CK, and so on. Please, don't make this confusing/stupid and go with gold or anything. And I own a lot more gold as a % of total gold than M as a % of total M, so I'm shooting myself in the foot here, but really M makes sense as the base.

To illustrate, if someone owns 1% of M right now, they will own 1% of CKM (money/currency) and 1% of CKO (ownership). Once the CKM and CKO distributions are done to the depository wallet and accounts, you delete M.

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:43:38 AM

Misread the following statement as CKO instead of CKG--so not a technical issue in comparison.

I would like to create an ERC23 token
For M with 4 trillion supply (3,999,999,999,706)
I'd have to contact PJ to see if it's possible to create a website simmilar to deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com
Since it is actually the ingame currency, it needs to be liquid and deposited/withdrawable automatically

Such a website wouldn't be necessary if we were creating a token for CKG instead of M
And that would be a lot easier and a lot quicker

@iluvbitcoins creating the tokens at that rate would be fine with a website similar to cryptokingdom.com.

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:51:11 AM

Anyway, Smooth has the right idea. You run it like any coin/token distribution where all the coins start in the depository wallet.

In regards to token types, the absolute fairest way is to have the currency and ownership amounts based on current M. Current M distribution has a backlog of embedded currency and ownership value from CON, "old" CK, and so on. Please, don't make this confusing/stupid and go with gold or anything. And I own a lot more gold as a % of total gold than M as a % of total M, so I'm shooting myself in the foot here, but really M makes sense as the base.

To illustrate, if someone owns 1% of M right now, they will own 1% of CKM (money/currency) and 1% of CKO (ownership). Once the CKM and CKO distributions are done to the depository wallet and accounts, you delete M.

Let's just call it CK as per the Bounty's stipulations.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:59:24 AM

Agree with all this (and I also have more gold than M)

I have a feeling that "M" might be hard coded as the base currency, but maybe someday that can be fixed.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:33:22 AM

How do players claim these coins in an automated way?

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:57:04 AM

I can't login to Crypto Kingdom. After entering the captcha and clicking the login button a Slim Application Error appears as shown below:
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:02:11 AM

By withdrawing, the same as any other depository. Whether it is automated or not depends on how the depository is set up. If I recall correctly some operations (maybe only deposits?) were previously automated, some required manual assistance from the depository operator.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:06:44 AM

By withdrawing, the same as any other depository. Whether it is automated or not depends on how the depository is set up. If I recall correctly some operations (maybe only deposits?) were previously automated, some required manual assistance from the depository operator.

I'm talking about claiming the CK they'd be withdrawing? How would you automate the process so iluvbitcoins wouldn't have to manually check their M consumes?

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:16:33 AM

I'm talking about claiming the CK they'd be withdrawing? How would you automate the process so iluvbitcoins wouldn't have to manually check their M consumes?

The depository can be implemented to automatically process withdraws, although that puts a high requirement level on security
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:36:31 AM

The depository can be implemented to automatically process withdraws, although that puts a high requirement level on security

What would be the KISS way to do that?

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

I have contacted PJ to ask whether or not he'll be able to create the pathway for automatic deposits/withdrawals of the token, his answer was affirmitive.

If that's okay, I believe we should proceed with the Crypto Kingdom Markka tokenization?

Looking for a signature campaign.
bv68bot

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:07:52 PM

I have contacted PJ to ask whether or not he'll be able to create the pathway for automatic deposits/withdrawals of the token, his answer was affirmitive.

If that's okay, I believe we should proceed with the Crypto Kingdom Markka tokenization?

Good time to be part of CK!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: