Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69479 times)
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:31:23 PM

I have contacted PJ to ask whether or not he'll be able to create the pathway for automatic deposits/withdrawals of the token, his answer was affirmitive.

If that's okay, I believe we should proceed with the Crypto Kingdom Markka tokenization?

Just need SirJacket or Mooo to chime in to make it official. Obviously, it's a yes from me.

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:26:56 PM

There would be no M "consumes" but I guess sending to "new" would work as a way of requesting withdrawal from the game wallet/depository if an alternative way cannot be developed. In this sense, the number of M shown on the in-game item page could be the number of M held in the game wallet, though I am certain a better solution could be crafted. For example, there could be a dedicated cold wallet address which could be periodically checked on the block explorer for a balance.

The main thing is that the amount of M both in-game and elsewhere would be a set amount, and there would be no creation or destruction of tokens via the blockchain. That needs to be avoided.

I would also say if we can set a different amount of M outstanding before we change the name over, now is the time to do it. 4 trillion is a weird number, especially if we can use the decimal places on the ERC23 token as individual M units. I am not sure if ERC23 follows satoshis with 8 decimal places, but only 40k coins would be enough in that case (40000.00000000, or 4,000,0.00,000,000 with decimals). I would honestly consider going up to 100 trillion or even 1 quadrillion M. Maybe more, who knows. One thing we do want is that even the fractional amounts of each blockchain M are still understandable in-game (in other words, 1 satoshi equivalent in ERC23 should equal 1 M in-game).

I am fine with calling M as CK, but I was going with CKM as I recall some exchanges in the past had issues with 2 letter names (I'm sure this has changed now as I see many on CoinMarketCap with 2 letter tickers). Also, I am not sure if ERC23 has a required minimum abbreviation length. It also paired with CKO (which I am also fine having a different name for).

Whatever M/CK/CKM issuance is settled on, there will be the same number of CKO. This will allow for blockchain voting on different items, which would make a lot of sense if the game moves towards being more of a decentralized system. 

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:52:34 PM

Anyway, Smooth has the right idea. You run it like any coin/token distribution where all the coins start in the depository wallet.

How do players claim these coins in an automated way?

By withdrawing, the same as any other depository. Whether it is automated or not depends on how the depository is set up. If I recall correctly some operations (maybe only deposits?) were previously automated, some required manual assistance from the depository operator.

I'm talking about claiming the CK they'd be withdrawing? How would you automate the process so iluvbitcoins wouldn't have to manually check their M consumes?

The depository can be implemented to automatically process withdraws, although that puts a high requirement level on security

What would be the KISS way to do that?

The KISS method is manual payouts on withdraw (which happen after the player wanting to withdraw executes a CONSUME or GIVE; I'd suggest GIVE to the depository as this avoids the need to ever create new M tokens). That can be made safer with multisig (two or more people have to approve blockchain payments).
Nashamoto

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:06:06 AM

I can't login to Crypto Kingdom. After entering the captcha and clicking the login button a Slim Application Error appears as shown below:

I get this error also ...
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:14:15 AM

I can't login to Crypto Kingdom. After entering the captcha and clicking the login button a Slim Application Error appears as shown below:

I get this error also ...

Not sure if this was the same error that prevented me from logging in a few days ago (there was no error message, just kept looping me back to login), but after I cleared my cache it worked fine--also, opening in internet explorer worked too.

CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:33:26 PM

I have contacted PJ to ask whether or not he'll be able to create the pathway for automatic deposits/withdrawals of the token, his answer was affirmitive.

If that's okay, I believe we should proceed with the Crypto Kingdom Markka tokenization?

Just need SirJacket or Mooo to chime in to make it official. Obviously, it's a yes from me.

I'm OK with this. Not super confident for an adequate implementation, but let's see.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 01:47:14 PM

I'm OK with this. Not super confident for an adequate implementation, but let's see.

Seems loaf has the utmost faith or why else would he push so hard for an asset that depended on PJ to help with the implementation, right?

Anyway...you won the darkside award with your well timed post ;P

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:03:37 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 03:22:54 PM by iluvbitcoins

Although the total supply is 3,999,999,999,706, I have created 4,000,000,000,000 CKM for rounding up purposes
The New 294 CKM will go to Town (I don't see why anyone would object to this?)

Crypto Kingdom Markka token is live
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9d0446b368a23d03b398ffa87a2978abd7af635a

I am currently in contact with PJ for setting up automatic deposit options for CKM.
After which I will start contacting exchanges about the launch of CKM!

Looking for a signature campaign.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 03:33:21 PM

Although the total supply is 3,999,999,999,706, I have created 4,000,000,000,000 CKM for rounding up purposes
The New 294 CKM will go to Town (I don't see why anyone would object to this?)

Crypto Kingdom Markka token is live
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9d0446b368a23d03b398ffa87a2978abd7af635a

I am currently in contact with PJ for setting up automatic deposit options for CKM.
After which I will start contacting exchanges about the launch of CKM!

I'm impressed how quickly you put this together Smiley

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:58:32 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 06:31:51 PM by iluvbitcoins

I'm impressed how quickly you put this together Smiley

Well, token creation isn't very hard today  Cheesy
I have sent e-mails to a few lowkey exchanges already, so after we sort out the deposits we can launch on them immediately.
After which, we'll hit the bigger exchanges, it'll probably be easier since we're already listed on some and are somewhat established.

Also, I believe this a good marketing opportunity, we should probably create a seperate thread for CKM and pay for someone on fiverr to do a video explaining what CKM and Crypto Kingdom are!
Gathering some funds for marketing purposes would be a good way to go, especially with the token launching - marketing intensifies.

EDIT:

PJ said CKM deposit option should be done in 2-3 days.

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:41:52 PM

Okay, so you just went ahead and launched a token with 18 decimals? So there are 4000000000000.000000000000000000 coins? What are we going to do with all those decimal/fractional units? And, better yet, we won't even be able to trade at 1 satoshi or even 1 litoshi with 4 trillion coins outstanding. Fucking hell Huh I outlined how we could have 40k - 1mil coins outstanding and a 1:1 relationship for any decimal units.

Seems loaf has the utmost faith or why else would he push so hard for an asset that depended on PJ to help with the implementation, right?

I push hard for an asset as it is fucking stupid to be running a crypto game without a crypto token. Anyway, I have zero faith in PJ and think he has been massively overpaid for the quantity (i.e., minimal) as well as quality (i.e., horseshit) of development he has done. But since everyone raided the game for XMR and doesn't want to try to raise funds or hunt for a new developer, it looks like we just have Stockholm Syndrome and will keep using this same piss developer.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:16:50 PM

Okay, so you just went ahead and launched a token with 18 decimals? So there are 4000000000000.000000000000000000 coins? What are we going to do with all those decimal/fractional units? And, better yet, we won't even be able to trade at 1 satoshi or even 1 litoshi with 4 trillion coins outstanding. Fucking hell Huh I outlined how we could have 40k - 1mil coins outstanding and a 1:1 relationship for any decimal units.

I push hard for an asset as it is fucking stupid to be running a crypto game without a crypto token. Anyway, I have zero faith in PJ and think he has been massively overpaid for the quantity (i.e., minimal) as well as quality (i.e., horseshit) of development he has done. But since everyone raided the game for XMR and doesn't want to try to raise funds or hunt for a new developer, it looks like we just have Stockholm Syndrome and will keep using this same piss developer.

I'm hoping your wrong and this goes off without a hitch, but hard to have hope when the very person who interrupted the CKG bounty to push for his agenda, doesn't even have faith in an integral part of a successful implementation of his plan.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:31:28 AM

Do the extra decimal places have any negative effects?

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:50:23 AM

The decimal places maybe not, they can just be rounded down and people told not to deposit fractional amounts or they'll be lost (can be kept by the treasurer or donated to Town). The huge supply could be an issue as he pointed out, because the price on exchanges will be extremely low. That makes it difficult to trade when the spread is between 0.00000001 and 0.00000002 or even 0.00000000 to 0.00000001. In the former case the spread is enormous in percentage terms and in the latter case there is no bid because no one is willing to pay even one satoshi for a single M.

Another coin with a similar issue (Dashcoin; not Dash) but with not even as large a supply went with a 10000-1 reverse split specifically for this reason.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:14:09 AM

The decimal places maybe not, they can just be rounded down and people told not to deposit fractional amounts or they'll be lost (can be kept by the treasurer or donated to Town). The huge supply could be an issue as he pointed out, because the price on exchanges will be extremely low. That makes it difficult to trade when the spread is between 0.00000001 and 0.00000002 or even 0.00000000 to 0.00000001. In the former case the spread is enormous in percentage terms and in the latter case there is no bid because no one is willing to pay even one satoshi for a single M.

Another coin with a similar issue (Dashcoin; not Dash) but with not even as large a supply went with a 10000-1 reverse split specifically for this reason.

I would go for at least 1 quadrillion M with 1 "satoshi" = 1 M. So that is 1000000.00000000 or, with commas, 1,000,000,0.00,000,000. This way you don't have to worry about the decimal values being "lost" and also with 1mil "full" coins, you have a decent level of scarcity where you may be able to trade at a reasonable level. You could even go into the tens or hundreds of millions in "full" coins if needed and still be okay, but then you are talking about tens or hundreds of quadrillions of in-game currency.

Like I have absolutely no idea about this coin, but just was glancing on the top 100 of CMC for something I didn't know. NoLimitCoin: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nolimitcoin/#markets. 200mil outstanding, $35mil market cap, and roughly $0.17 per coin value. If we went with the same amount of coins, that is only 20,000,000,0.00,000,000 or 20 quadrillion currency units. Not saying 20 quadrillion is the place to be, but it is just an example and honestly the number of coins outstanding should be discussed.

Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

Another problem is that what is going to happen with leftover E1 and B1 now?  They should be transformed into Markka or M3.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:18:37 PM

Another problem is that what is going to happen with leftover E1 and B1 now?  They should be transformed into Markka or M3.

My opinion is the debt will be settled with the sale of Ristos ingame assets after the game goes to the next level.

I would go for at least 1 quadrillion M with 1 "satoshi" = 1 M. So that is 1000000.00000000 or, with commas, 1,000,000,0.00,000,000. This way you don't have to worry about the decimal values being "lost" and also with 1mil "full" coins, you have a decent level of scarcity where you may be able to trade at a reasonable level. You could even go into the tens or hundreds of millions in "full" coins if needed and still be okay, but then you are talking about tens or hundreds of quadrillions of in-game currency.

Like I have absolutely no idea about this coin, but just was glancing on the top 100 of CMC for something I didn't know. NoLimitCoin: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nolimitcoin/#markets. 200mil outstanding, $35mil market cap, and roughly $0.17 per coin value. If we went with the same amount of coins, that is only 20,000,000,0.00,000,000 or 20 quadrillion currency units. Not saying 20 quadrillion is the place to be, but it is just an example and honestly the number of coins outstanding should be discussed.

I don't see a problem with the decimal units, as it's even good for us if people deposit the fractions since they'll be a bonus for the Town.
The supply however, yes.
Hmm, I think it would even be more beneficial to pick a low supply, it's a better marketing strategy, you're easier to hit the eye and get people to notice you when one CKM is worth a 100$ than 0.000001$.
Also, you might be interested in dogecoin or bytecoin but as soon as you see 0.0000001BTC you don't even want to count the zeroes and as it's stated you won't even notice a 1000% rise in value.

Because of this purpose I was thinking 40k, only issue I saw is it would be harder trading ingame typing . after everything
But this is so easly circumvented as it happened in bitcoin, there are always units as micro, mini etc.
mCKM should become a thing ingame if its value rises extremely

For me it seems advanteges of the low supply outweigh those of the high supply as in marketing terms and ease of use
I would like to se 40 000 CKM with a shitload of decimal spots for growing purposes and that's it
Perhaps 400k would be the best,  it wouldn't be seen as extremely scarce, but it would be rare

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:19:57 PM

1688 Army and Horse Promotions are Complete

[/center

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

Another problem is that what is going to happen with leftover E1 and B1 now?  They should be transformed into Markka or M3.

My opinion is the debt will be settled with the sale of Ristos ingame assets after the game goes to the next level.

I don't see a problem with the decimal units, as it's even good for us if people deposit the fractions since they'll be a bonus for the Town.
The supply however, yes.
Hmm, I think it would even be more beneficial to pick a low supply, it's a better marketing strategy, you're easier to hit the eye and get people to notice you when one CKM is worth a 100$ than 0.000001$.
Also, you might be interested in dogecoin or bytecoin but as soon as you see 0.0000001BTC you don't even want to count the zeroes and as it's stated you won't even notice a 1000% rise in value.

Because of this purpose I was thinking 40k, only issue I saw is it would be harder trading ingame typing . after everything
But this is so easly circumvented as it happened in bitcoin, there are always units as micro, mini etc.
mCKM should become a thing ingame if its value rises extremely

For me it seems advanteges of the low supply outweigh those of the high supply as in marketing terms and ease of use
I would like to se 40 000 CKM with a shitload of decimal spots for growing purposes and that's it
Perhaps 400k would be the best,  it wouldn't be seen as extremely scarce, but it would be rare

NO. Micro transactions should be an objective and I don't want to pay 0.00000000000400 for CAN.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:28:34 PM

NO. Micro transactions should be an objective and I don't want to pay 0.00000000000400 for CAN.

Bytecoin and Dogecoin are currently the coins with the biggest supply
They have 130 and 110 billions coins, we have 4 trillion  Cheesy
And their value is 0.00000029 BTC

µCKM is always an option and there's plenty of units for doing so ingame and easy trade

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: