Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69472 times)
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:39:59 PM

Gringotts Update
I'm very happy to announce that BTT user boomboom has joined Gringotts team.

boomboom (aka Dr Kevorkian id: 979) has shown a willingness to back CK with some sizeable XMR deposits, and he will act as a backup when I am unavailable to manage Gringotts account for market making.

We have swapped IRL details, and I am confident boomboom will do everything he can to help CK grow and continue improving.

boomboom's involvement will ensure Gringotts is able to provide full MM services for ALL Gringotts deposit shares no matter what!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:11:23 PM

Gringotts Update

boomboom (aka Dr Kevorkian id: 979) has shown a willingness to back CK with some sizeable XMR deposits, and he will act as a backup when I am unavailable to manage Gringotts account for market making.

We have swapped IRL details, and I am confident boomboom will do everything he can to help CK grow and continue improving.

boomboom's involvement will ensure Gringotts is able to provide full MM services for ALL Gringotts deposit shares no matter what!

Thanks for the opportunity @KH, very happy to be involved with CK
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:52:12 PM

Civilian NPC and Production Shares for 1688 are Complete

Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:05:50 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 04:39:41 AM by Karl Hungus

Gringotts is using this formula to price M3 while trading is thin

M3=MS * (0.01*XMR/MK)

MS=CK money supply (4 trillion M)
MK=CK marketcap

With XMR=~140USD:

- assume MK of 500K USD -> M3=11.2 mil
- assume MK of 1mil USD  -> M3=5.6 mil

Gringotts will target somewhere in that range until market activity picks up enough for real price discovery to take effect.

Our M3 inventory isn't that high, so while recent discussions regarding tokenization have been very encouraging, Gringotts will price things conservatively for now, especially given the recent change in XMR.

We don't want to run out of m3 before new players start depositing (hopefully soon!).

Other players are obviously free to price m3 as they wish.

edit: BUYSELL and SELLBUY commands aren't working
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 04:43:14 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 11:26:36 AM by generalizethis

1689 Army and Horse Promotions are Complete

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:47:22 AM

Gringotts Update

Cogratulations Smiley

First technical question. About how long should deposits take?

boomboom

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:09:14 PM

Gringotts Update

Cogratulations Smiley

Thanks Smiley

afaik deposits are automated and should be a few minutes, and withdrawals are manual and done once a day by iluvbitcoins
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:10:33 PM

Gringotts Update

Cogratulations Smiley

Thanks Smiley

afaik deposits are automated and should be a few minutes, and withdrawals are manual and done once a day by iluvbitcoins

Something isn't functioning then--both ChrisPop and myself made deposits over an hour ago

boomboom

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

Something isn't functioning then--both ChrisPop and myself made deposits over an hour ago

Karl told me the back-end setup is the same as the original depo, so saddam's server might be down then.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:03:04 PM

Karl told me the back-end setup is the same as the original depo, so saddam's server might be down then.

Monerod needed a restart, I will increase RAM. Deposits should be credited now.

Speed_CK

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:18:13 PM

My dudes... it is time.

The time to start fixing the underlying issues with CK and actually make it a game worth playing and investing in.

As a result I'm bringing forth a proposal for how this can be achieved, with your contribution. I intend to take on a more serious role, at least initially until better options come along and the ecosystem is mostly self-sustaining.

Introducing... The Phoenix Initiative, because originality is not my strong suit. <--- Click

For questions or suggestions, you know where to find me.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:51:19 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 12:11:14 AM by iluvbitcoins

Am I the only one who is not able to enter any of his messeges on CryptoKingdom.me ?

I can see a withdrawal request, however I'm unable to enter the messege in order to see the address.

My dudes... it is time.

The time to start fixing the underlying issues with CK and actually make it a game worth playing and investing in.

As a result I'm bringing forth a proposal for how this can be achieved, with your contribution. I intend to take on a more serious role, at least initially until better options come along and the ecosystem is mostly self-sustaining.

Introducing... The Phoenix Initiative, because originality is not my strong suit. <--- Click

I am confident there will be things that we're going to pay over Paypal, and I do have some spare funds there.
I pledge a 1000$.

Looking for a signature campaign.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:58:27 AM

Am I the only one who is not able to enter any of his messeges on CryptoKingdom.me ?

I can see a withdrawal request, however I'm unable to enter the messege in order to see the address.

I am not able to insert messages between [ ] either.

Also, earlier I saw that you mentioned something about a deposit function for the CKM token. Is the plan still to "airdrop" it in some fashion to current M holder? Perhaps where they are able to log into the current CK site and see deposit/withdraw functionality (even if the withdraws are not automated and are manually sent out by Gringotts)? Or, maybe a separate "token" only site that uses their current CK log in credentials?
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:41:10 AM

My dudes... it is time.

Sounds like an awesome plan! Well done! I'd be interested in participating on the funding side Smiley

So for the more general thread, while I know the tokenization won't be an overnight thing, just wanted to continue the discussion.

boomboom brought up a good point regarding the 2:1 concept, so perhaps instead of a 60% dilution, we just go with a 50% dilution for ease of user understanding. "Town," or whatever game management entities exist/are created, can still share the 10% as before. The crowdfund will be for the remaining 40% instead of the 50% under the earlier plan.

In terms of issuance, if we are fine with the 6 digits past the decimal (where 1 blockchain M/CKM = 1 mil in-game M/CKM, so there is a 1:1 relationship between the game currency unit and blockchain unit, even at the decimal level) we go for 10 mil blockchain tokens (10,000,000.000000). The way to do this would be to first give everyone an M "dividend" to get us to 5 trillion issuance, then we create another 5 trillion (which is 5 mil blockchain tokens) that are used for the crowdfund and given to the game management entities.

For the CKO "ownership" token, we take the snapshot for issuance to current M holders BEFORE the CKM dilution happens. There will be no dilution on this token. In terms of issuance, I would say we target 1 mil blockchain tokens (1,000,000.000000), so there would be a reverse split. This would allow for differentiation numerically between CKM and CKO. Additionally, the ownership token in my mind should be scarce and have a lower velocity, which would be facilitated with the smaller supply.

I'm interested in hearing any thoughts/suggestions on this plan. I just want to make sure the token item is clear for when it is eventually created and locked and when exchanges are sought after.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

How about we don't change a thing when it comes to coin supply (Town doesn't want any part of it ATM as it seems to be adding confusion to what should be a simple exercise) and leave the exchange asset at ck millions as the bounty creator and bounty receiver want it.

I'm trying to think of what kind of organization issues a fund raising campaign without any benefits other than the game doing well, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME another player raises the possibility of crowd funding with a payout with game currency?

"I was all ready to give 50 xmr to Speed's initiative, but now I want to give to this crowd funding and get paid on top."  Roll Eyes

Also, any talk of a governance asset  should cease until we get an actual governance plan.

generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:12:49 AM

My dudes... it is time.

How do we donate to the project? There's no "Phoenix Initiative" in game.

boomboom

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:56:13 AM

I'm trying to think of what kind of organization issues a fund raising campaign without any benefits other than the game doing well, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME another player raises the possibility of crowd funding with a payout with game currency?

"I was all ready to give 50 xmr to Speed's initiative, but now I want to give to this crowd funding and get paid on top."  Roll Eyes

Also, any talk of a governance asset  should cease until we get an actual governance plan.

As someone who's been wanting to buy into CK for while now, we need a roadmap that links all three,

- Speed's initiative
- Governance/ownership asset CKO
- ICO for 50% of currency CKM

Speed's initiative will start the process of transforming CK into something closer to what most of us want it to be, and while we could wait until AFTER the ICO raised funds before starting, that would seem to rule out taking a snapshot of existing M for future CKO before the ICO, a real bad look indeed, "the CK bagholders gave themselves 100% of the CKO that might earn dividends one day, and then start an ICO to get new money to actually pay to repair and improve the game ... right, gtfo"

The way to justify a CKO snapshot BEFORE the ICO that locks out ICO investors is to start paying for the recovery process NOW. A possible way to do this is by taxing existing M at some rate, then selling off that M in large OTC deals to those willing to put some skin in the game now, before the ICO, and before Speed's initiative has started, when the risk is highest.

Once the recovery effort is under way (i.e. Speed is funded and working on his plan) selling the ICO to new players will be easier, BUT not many will be willing to buy M NOW, before there's any real progress to speak of, so any who do will be taking a large risk, and they should therefore get a share of CKO.

Speaking for myself, I want to take a large position in CK now when the risk/reward is high, I don't want to wait until the ICO, especially if I miss out on dividend paying CKO, and Speed's initiative gets results and the ICO is oversubscribed.

Those who want the CKO should pay for the early recovery efforts, and a fair method would be an M tax that raised enough to get 20K USD for Speed from some large OTC sales. That would link all three above in a plausible roadmap, later moving onto the 4th outcome of tokenization.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:11:30 AM

As someone who's been wanting to buy into CK for while now, we need a roadmap that links all three,

- Speed's initiative
- Governance/ownership asset CKO
- ICO for 50% of currency CKM

Speed's initiative will start the process of transforming CK into something closer to what most of us want it to be, and while we could wait until AFTER the ICO raised funds before starting, that would seem to rule out taking a snapshot of existing M for future CKO before the ICO, a real bad look indeed, "the CK bagholders gave themselves 100% of the CKO that might earn dividends one day, and then start an ICO to get new money to actually pay to repair and improve the game ... right, gtfo"

The way to justify a CKO snapshot BEFORE the ICO that locks out ICO investors is to start paying for the recovery process NOW. A possible way to do this is by taxing existing M at some rate, then selling off that M in large OTC deals to those willing to put some skin in the game now, before the ICO, and before Speed's initiative has started, when the risk is highest.

Once the recovery effort is under way (i.e. Speed is funded and working on his plan) selling the ICO to new players will be easier, BUT not many will be willing to buy M NOW, before there's any real progress to speak of, so any who do will be taking a large risk, and they should therefore get a share of CKO.

Speaking for myself, I want to take a large position in CK now when the risk/reward is high, I don't want to wait until the ICO, especially if I miss out on dividend paying CKO, and Speed's initiative gets results and the ICO is oversubscribed.

Those who want the CKO should pay for the early recovery efforts, and a fair method would be an M tax that raised enough to get 20K USD for Speed from some large OTC sales. That would link all three above in a plausible roadmap, later moving onto the 4th outcome of tokenization.

I don't want to be in any leadership position when the ownership token is implemented. So I'm more than happy to wait. Like it or not, there is a Howey Test and I don't want to be involved in an unregistered security.

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:12:49 AM

How about we don't change a thing when it comes to coin supply (Town doesn't want any part of it ATM as it seems to be adding confusion to what should be a simple exercise) and leave the exchange asset at ck millions as the bounty creator and bounty receiver want it.

This is still the "CK Millions" as outlined earlier for M/CKM, just with additional clarity and a 2:1 dilution (50%) versus the 60% one that doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

And no where did I say the tokenization has to happen NOW™. Speed's initiative, along with other items, should happen before a crowdsale or more active exchange seeking activities.

Also, just stop it with this "paid on top" business. I am willing to donate to Speed's initiative after not getting ANY of my initial CK XMR investment back, not to mention the missed depo payments.

Now, I'm glad you were able to cash out 5k XMR from CK (so almost $650k) and understand that you had put more XMR than that into the game, so it is still a net XMR loss for you, but it's getting old what you keep insinuating when, from a reasonable perspective, you were one of the largest game raiders.

Without a lone whale like Zech to raid as you did, the game would have to be worth tens of millions with strong volume just for me to get out what I am owed from depo payments, not to mention my initial XMR investment, without absolutely crushing the market. Now compound it by all the other players suffering from a net loss who may want to start seeking even some slight recovery and you should start to see how your repeated proclamations seem, at the very least, a little foolish. Really, I don't see how donating to Speed as well as trying to provide some input on a potential crowdfund where I'm not getting a damn bit of the money is me getting "paid on top."

Finally, in regards to a governance asset, that has been brought up by the forum and seems to be appealing to those who believe in a separation of ownership and currency units. Also, it does seem more compelling after hearing from boomboom in regards to how NXT handled a similar problem.
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:19:27 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 11:34:32 AM by generalizethis

This is still the "CK Millions" as outlined earlier for M/CKM, just with additional clarity and a 2:1 dilution (50%) versus the 60% one that doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

And no where did I say the tokenization has to happen NOW™. Speed's initiative, along with other items, should happen before a crowdsale or more active exchange seeking activities.

Also, just stop it with this "paid on top" business. I am willing to donate to Speed's initiative after not getting ANY of my initial CK XMR investment back, not to mention the missed depo payments.

Now, I'm glad you were able to cash out 5k XMR from CK (so almost $650k) and understand that you had put more XMR than that into the game, so it is still a net XMR loss for you, but it's getting old what you keep insinuating when, from a reasonable perspective, you were one of the largest game raiders.

Without a lone whale like Zech to raid as you did, the game would have to be worth tens of millions with strong volume just for me to get out what I am owed from depo payments, not to mention my initial XMR investment, without absolutely crushing the market. Now compound it by all the other players suffering from a net loss who may want to start seeking even some slight recovery and you should start to see how your repeated proclamations seem, at the very least, a little foolish. Really, I don't see how donating to Speed as well as trying to provide some input on a potential crowdfund where I'm not getting a damn bit of the money is me getting "paid on top."

Finally, in regards to a governance asset, that has been brought up by the forum and seems to be appealing to those who believe in a separation of ownership and currency units. Also, it does seem more compelling after hearing from boomboom in regards to how NXT handled a similar problem.

I put in 12-14 k in xmr, so don't bitch that I took out 4k--the small amounts before that were me paying myself out of what I've invested -- you can fuck off with trying to guilt me for taking out 1/3 of my investment when it made sense to diversify.

Your timing with the crowd fund is moronic as some (if you're paying GREAT!) will see that and wait until they can get something in return.
 You misread the quoted material as I was making that point, NOT making a statement about your intentions.

Also, have a crowd fund plan, BEFORE you initiate the proposal.

As for the ownership token, see above.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: