Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69479 times)
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:12:02 AM

I've had a few in-game PM's enquiring about Gringotts deposit & withdrawal procedures, see below for KH's original instructions.

Gringotts CK Depository is OPEN

https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com

To deposit XMR into Crypto Kingdom:

Step 1. Create an account at https://cryptokingdom.me

Step 2. Go to https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com and enter your username. Deposit XMR with the provided payment ID and your funds will be credited immediately.

To withdraw XMR from Crypto Kingdom

Step 1. Give m3 to New. Example: GIVE m3 1010000 New

Step 2. Message me ('iluvbtcFOC') via the CK in-game PM system with your withdrawal address and payment id.

Withdrawals are subject to a 1% fee (or 10 XMR max), whichever is lower.

If you have a large withdrawal ( > 100 XMR), expect that I will also contact you outside of the game channels to confirm.

Withdrawals will be manually processed once daily. Withdrawal requests received before midnight CEST will be sent the next day.

boomboom

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:29 AM

It would be extremely hard getting CKD listed on exchanges and keeping enough volume.
I think it’s a good idea but only M should be tokenized, others should merely be added on the CK marketplace.

I’m also against taking over accounts that have been inactive for 6 months.
It has been mentionted when we had the discussion last time that we want the effect of someone logging in and realizing he made a fortune.
I would accept a small tax for example 0.1%/day after 3 months of inactivity or so, but I don’t think it’s a good idea.

Also, CryptoKitties go for 100k$, for fucks sake, we have a future Cheesy

I agree, only M should be tokenized.

Not in favor of taking over accounts either, Speed had enough donation promises to start working on the reboot plan, so if PJ is still around there's a basic roadmap in place.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:20:34 AM

can we actually get a fucking plan going?

I have some thoughts, some of them are contradictory. But the good news is the game is fun and the site is just a front end to an sql database, so solutions are not impossible.

HIGH™ Tongue

Any thoughts/suggestions?

I don't think those are bad ideas and want to consider it more. I think working out priorities is super important. In my opinion priority number 1 should be attracting new players and getting the current ones playing again. Tied for number 1 is getting $$$ to the pissed off people who want to strangle kings to death and throw them into an abyss. I think we need to be careful having the game set up in a way that new people checking it out might have an impression that Old Money runs shit, and everyone else is a peasant with no chance. As far as I can tell the only way anyone is going to get a penny back is to have a game that people who have nothing to do with the project right now will enjoy. I think its more important for the game to be fun to new people than for existing players for that reason though I do not think the two are mutually exclusive. But people might be turned off if there are closed off clubs that can vote and control everything, and they could never be apart of it without spending $millions on shares. Concerning the abandoned accounts and assets of HM, it's difficult to decide when an account is abandoned, I definitely went 6 months without signing in. Sell HM assets to pay debts I suppose but don't really know the details too well. But in my opinion basically the whole center of the universe HM aspect really took away from the enjoyment of the game, having been just a peasant myself, and rather than spread around HM's power to a group, it would be a more enjoyable experience to new players to just remove power completely. if there were literally no power in the game. Just economy, investing, quests, realestate, maybe war stuff but I don't see violence being as big of a draw for this game given the target audience as much Ultima-looking digital world investing. Really the best and only viable target audience is the new blood that is flooding into the crypto currency scene. They are interested in trading, investing type stuff. They feel a bit of awe and fascination but also very strong loathing when it comes to whales, and like the idea of no one being in control.

Yes, agree. #1 priority is actually getting a spreadsheet style game up worth playing.

I am not sure if fooling with debts is a #2 priority. Figure out the debt values overall, issue CKD, and go from there

Overall, gameplay-wise, I think a complete refresh back to the middle ages (or earlier) is required. We have a lot of useless/pointless items (even outside of the "collectibles" category, like coins) that need to be done away with.

What I would consider is keep land, gold, and other major assets in the refresh, and for everything else that isn't utilized, it becomes "relic points" or something of that nature.

In terms of getting "new blood" in the game, we do have HM's 25%-50% of, say, CKO that could be given/sold to new players. There is a lot that can be done with all of HM's assets.

I do like the idea of no "power" in the game and would be interested in hearing more. Yes, if this could just be an Ultima-style sandbox, it would be very interesting.

Come on community, let's keep this discussion going.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:19:12 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 12:29:19 AM by CrazyLoaf

Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:48:20 AM

Alright, we gonna show baldie how it's done?

What's the level of interest out there in a fork?

Not really even a fork as the game never had an active cryptocurrency token.

Good idea, a fork is better than current situation.
tombots

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:29:39 PM

I would play in a fork Smiley

You still face the same problems in ForkKingdom, getting a good dev, good admins, a god game master.

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:37:38 PM

Alright, we gonna show baldie how it's done?

What's the level of interest out there in a fork?

Not really even a fork as the game never had an active cryptocurrency token.

Good idea, a fork is better than current situation.

Agreed. We've waited patiently about a year post Risto. And how long has the game been paused? Two years?!?

Honestly, I think the currency base (CKM) could even be PoW and/or PoS mineable. Someone mentioned masternodes earlier. If the game can function fully on-blockchain with masternodes, then perhaps that is a route to go.

Yeah, let's talk about this Tongue
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:41:54 PM

I would play in a fork Smiley

You still face the same problems in ForkKingdom, getting a good dev, good admins, a god game master.

In ForkKingdom (FK) we use FUCKS as the currency of choice Cheesy

Kidding aside, I would want the rebase/fork to be modular and more emergent (but starting basic) in its gameplay. People should be able to create their own aspects of the game beyond the core gameplay.

No gods or kings. Only blockchain.

Tongue
tombots

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:52:28 PM

Sounds like fun! Blockchain is the future. Dev and admins still needed. Anyway, I am with you, and I will try to help what I can. I am here to play, been waiting too long already.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:59:43 PM

I would want the rebase/fork to be modular and more emergent (but starting basic) in its gameplay. People should be able to create their own aspects of the game beyond the core gameplay.

No gods or kings. Only blockchain.

+1

Simplify as much as possible, and let players create the 'vibe' through game play. The Agora market has loads of potential now that crypto is going mainstream, people will come up with ways to use it in the context of the CK universe.

A fork could finally get rid of the blockages that have kept CK from continuing post risto.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:13:15 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 12:20:03 AM by CrazyLoaf

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:57:55 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 11:29:05 PM by CrazyLoaf

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:25:58 PM

What kind of fork are you actually talking about?

This is the original CK.

Risto made his CK: Ultima fork.

We are CK.

Looking for a signature campaign.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:28:40 AM

What kind of fork are you actually talking about?

This is the original CK.

Risto made his CK: Ultima fork.

We are CK.

I'm talking about a fork/relaunch of the original CK. Risto has been gone from the game for about a year now and the game has been paused for about two years. Not going to lie, but getting tired of the situation overall and the general apathy of the community in particular. I would like to see if there is any real interest in CK anymore and what we as a community can do to pursue our shared goals. Or to see if people mainly want the project to die completely which, if that is the case, it needs to go ahead and do already.

Yes, I am aware of Speed's initiative and would want him and whatever he plans as part of any CK relaunch. Again, its just that, unlike even the shittiest of shitcoins, CK doesn't seem to have any life to it. Said shitcoins at least have PoW/PoS mining to keep their projects on life support; CK just looks to be in the fucking morgue.

I wouldn't call Risto's CK:Universe a "fork" by any stretch of the imagination. Is was an impotent and inane attempt and, bluntly, purely laughable and pathetic. Just a fucking Google Doc with a few tabs and zero point/purpose overall. Reading Risto? FUCK YOU! Grin

Risto's CK overall has to have been one of the most disappointing scams in crypto. It was so effective that even dumbass Risto scammed himself out of a good amount of XMR! Tongue
boomboom

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:54:44 AM

I'm talking about a fork/relaunch of the original CK.

Can a fork/relaunch be done without PJ's involvement? If it can I can't think of any reason not to try saving CK (the basic idea is still full of potential).
tombots

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

I'm talking about a fork/relaunch of the original CK. ...

I thought you meant new everything with a fork. New domain, new server, new dev-team, no debt, no king etc. That would be interesting, to start new. That I would play.

Speed & co is still probably going ahead with original CK, and that is very good, I would play that too.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

I'm talking about a fork/relaunch of the original CK. ...

I thought you meant new everything with a fork. New domain, new server, new dev-team, no debt, no king etc. That would be interesting, to start new. That I would play.

Speed & co is still probably going ahead with original CK, and that is very good, I would play that too.

I would prefer to get as many of the old guard in favor of actually getting something going. Or maybe they don't want to be a part and/or are busy trading other shitcoins? I mean I had oldster SirJacket dump out almost all his M yet again on me: which is cool, I wanted 110bil M, just didn't expect to see SirJacket as the dumper Tongue

Just some brief thoughts on the other items you mentioned:

New domain - Yeah, the cryptokingdom.com domain is up for grabs. Why is there literally zero interest in acquiring it?

New dev-team - Absolutely zero PJ on the development side, yes. If he wants to use his player accounts, fine. Speed and company are of course welcome, but we need a process more streamlined than what we have now. Are we waiting another year? At that rate, just kill the project as that will be 3 years with zero activity.

No debt - Yes, just remove it imo. Takeover Risto's accounts (including Risto proxies like Soul). Manage those to the benefit of all players, not just those who were involved with the depo share nonsense. Otherwise, by focusing on debt, we ignore players like Karl Hungus who lost 30k XMR, but weren't involved in the depo business.

No king - Yes. Part of the reason I feel nothing has been accomplished is that for a long while, people expected the king to do something. HMC is welcome to play in the new game, but we don't need a single king.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

I'm talking about a fork/relaunch of the original CK.

Can a fork/relaunch be done without PJ's involvement? If it can I can't think of any reason not to try saving CK (the basic idea is still full of potential).

Yes. People other than PJ have access to the private CK github/codebase. A private repo should be cloned and given to trusted alternative parties. Then, another repo should be pushed to public view with any sensitive information (like email addresses/IPs/etc.), hidden/removed.

This way, any interested developers can see the code without having to access the private CK slack and ask. As a matter of fact, CK should never of had a completely private slack. A private dev channel on the slack, fine, but people should be able to add themselves automatically to the CK slack without needing to contact anyone. Many other coins/projects have this self-service add feature.

If PJ or someone needs a fee for the private and public code repo stuff I have just outlined to happen, I will pay. But it won't be moronic Risto's "mad money" developer payments. ;P

Just want to remind everyone that PJ was paid at least 10k XMR around April of 2017 by Risto to work on CK. May have even been more (changelog wouldn't go back far enough for me to check). This is in addition to monthly payments from Risto for most of the life of this project. XMR was around $20 then, so that is $200k. Enough to live comfortably for a few years where PJ is located.

At current XMR prices, it is $4 million!

And what did Risto get for his money? NOTHING!

P.S. I don't care if PJ wasted his money. He had $200k in hand. He was given enough early this year to work for several years on this project. And if he had kept any of his XMR, rather than being a fool and going straight to Dubai once he was paid to blow it, he would probably still have hundreds of thousands of dollars in multiples. 
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:42:05 PM

As we have a lot of user overlap with XMR/AEON, I am sure several of you have seen this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aeon/comments/7laim2/20000_aeon_rebase_bountydev_contract_possibly/

I am thinking of doing something similar for CK and introducing it to the AEON community since the bounty will be paid in AEON.

This doesn't necessarily mean that M will be pegged to AEON, but we could certainly have AEON as a major exchange/depository relationship and any additional deposit/withdrawal transactions that the game can provide for AEON will certainly help increase the body of transactions for use in RingCT and the like.

If Speed or someone else wants to prepare a more defined proposal for a CK relaunch, please share it here for public comment.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:08:15 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 07:19:19 AM by americanpegasus

As we have a lot of user overlap with XMR/AEON, I am sure several of you have seen this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aeon/comments/7laim2/20000_aeon_rebase_bountydev_contract_possibly/

I am thinking of doing something similar for CK and introducing it to the AEON community since the bounty will be paid in AEON.

This doesn't necessarily mean that M will be pegged to AEON, but we could certainly have AEON as a major exchange/depository relationship and any additional deposit/withdrawal transactions that the game can provide for AEON will certainly help increase the body of transactions for use in RingCT and the like.

If Speed or someone else wants to prepare a more defined proposal for a CK relaunch, please share it here for public comment.

If you are guys did this, I would be a huge contributer to the tune of many tens of thousands of Aeon no matter what.  

Super optionally, As well, I have an upcoming (fairly distributed with me having no advantage) Counterparty asset coming out soon.  If you were willing to incorporate these custom magical tokens into the game, I would be happy to airdrop a significant amount of the base token into the hands of players.  It's going to be basically a retro fantasy version of the rarepepedirectory.com cards.

Here's a couple of sample cards from Series One.  In series two we allow users to submit their own cards.  Actual in game effects of these tokens would be left up to the game programmers as it is outside my area of expertise.  But a relaunch of CK for Aeon with some secondary layer custom cryptographic assets (that can't be taken away or fall in value even in the worst cases) would be awesome.  This might be a pipe dream though, as it would require BOTH Aeon integration and reading signed tx from Counterparty assets (to assure that the player actually owned an asset).  One day would be amazing to do this natively on Aeon, but at the moment second layers with custom assets only exist on the bitcoin blockchain.  

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: