Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69473 times)
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:31:14 AM

Consumption Game?

Would really like someone who is interested in seeing progress in the game and who has some ideas as to how the consumption game should work to pop on the Ryver chat sometime.

Really I think the core gameplay style from the Google Doc days where there were different "pools" (like science, shops, rentals, etc.) was a good one, it just needs implemented and automated by the website.

Thinking out land, but something like this perhaps...

As a "player house" you have yearly consumption needs with inputs based on your player level (prince, knight, etc.) as well as the amount and type of land/property owned.

Say I'm a level 3 and own a basic single plot of land. Maybe I just have 10 NPCs to worry about consumption wise, and their needs are fairly basic as well.

However, if I'm a level 13 with a ton of land, many with a good macrolocation score, maybe I have 1k NPCs. And they are more demanding, wanting higher quality food and clothing.

And moving up and down levels can automatically happen, based on performance in the consumption game. Also, as more people play the consumption game, the more challenging it can get. With fewer players, game difficulty can fall down. Overall, sort of like difficulty algorithm adjustments in crypto mining to a degree Tongue

Of course, there are aspects to be tweaked. Maybe you can try to work through different types of NPCs, like milita, scientists, artisans, and the like, and they would all have different needs as well as consumption requirements and production results. You work towards a "portfolio" of NPC types that meet your needs.
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:03:52 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:23:36 AM by proride

A lot of my monyes in the fcking lands and buildings!
I can whithdraw nothing. If lands will be off in future it will be the greatest shit ever(excl Risto).

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

A lot of my monyes in the fcking lands and buildings!
I can whithdraw nothing. If lands will be of in future it will be the greatest shit ever(excl Risto).

Land/properties/etc. are 100% part of any plan Smiley Why? Well look at some old CK valuations like this one:

https://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/Valuation_Calculation_1632

Land + In-Game Currency (CKG & CON at the time, which were combined for M) were about 80% of the market cap.

boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:25:24 AM

I believe the 6 decimal, 1 CKM = 1 Crypto Kingdom Million (Markka) solution we went with is still a viable option.
And a more logical one.

As long as we get the game currency listed on some external exchanges, I don't worry about decimal places at all Smiley
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

I believe the 6 decimal, 1 CKM = 1 Crypto Kingdom Million (Markka) solution we went with is still a viable option.
And a more logical one.

As long as we get the game currency listed on some external exchanges, I don't worry about decimal places at all Smiley

That won't really be a hard job, we just need to gather some BTC to pay for a listing on some exchanges.
That's it.

What our challenge is, it's getting a good dev that's going to make a GUI for our website.
The things we're talking about are secondary..

Looking for a signature campaign.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:28:14 PM

And a more logical one.

That won't really be a hard job, we just need to gather some BTC to pay for a listing on some exchanges.
That's it.

What our challenge is, it's getting a good dev that's going to make a GUI for our website.
The things we're talking about are secondary..

We have good devs on it. Check out the CK Ryver channel:

https://cryptokingdom.ryver.com/application/signup/members/njw9Z-TTBMjyruB

And yes, GUI and the like are on the to-do list.

And on the "pay for exchanges" side, it's a little pricier than you'd expect. I've heard even low ranked exchanges want 30 BTC per listing. The ICO craze means token creators have money to burn, and understandably exchanges are putting their hands out Wink
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

We have good devs on it. Check out the CK Ryver channel:

https://cryptokingdom.ryver.com/application/signup/members/njw9Z-TTBMjyruB

And yes, GUI and the like are on the to-do list.

And on the "pay for exchanges" side, it's a little pricier than you'd expect. I've heard even low ranked exchanges want 30 BTC per listing. The ICO craze means token creators have money to burn, and understandably exchanges are putting their hands out Wink

There are some cheaper ones I believe.
First option should be YoBit

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

Though, I've seen numerous people pay and not get listed.
The 0.1BTC option isn't expensive at all to try.

Also, to update others, just visited the Ryver channel, seems the 2 devs that CrazyLoaf is in touch with habitate that channel.
Apparently development is going on.

bv68bot

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:06:39 AM

Also, to update others, just visited the Ryver channel, seems the 2 devs that CrazyLoaf is in touch with habitate that channel.
Apparently development is going on.

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:34:59 AM

I've heard some negative things regarding YoBit, such as never updating wallets for months and thus holding back large amounts of people's funds. May look at them, but would also appreciate some other quotes.

Say that we are a Counterparty (XCP) token. So like BitCrystals: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcrystals/

Here is the asset on XCP for BCY: https://xchain.io/asset/BITCRYSTALS
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:51:56 AM

Old CK "Meme" Items & Concepts

General question for the community: what were the meme-worthy items and concepts in the old, fun CK days? What did people keep talking/joking about? Any repeated one-liners? What would you trade back and for just for the lulz?

I know CAN and FOIE were always popular, so definitely want to have those in some fashion in the relaunched game Smiley

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

I've heard some negative things regarding YoBit, such as never updating wallets for months and thus holding back large amounts of people's funds. May look at them, but would also appreciate some other quotes.

Say that we are a Counterparty (XCP) token. So like BitCrystals: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcrystals/

Here is the asset on XCP for BCY: https://xchain.io/asset/BITCRYSTALS

Me too, but it's a cheap option, why not until we get some trading volume and submit requests to all major exchanges..
I mean, as you said, a Cryptopia listing is ~26BTC with current DOT prices.
On C-Cex we need around 5000 votes, which is 5BTC, I believe NovaExchange was quite cheap previously, but I'm not completely certain and can't seem to find the Addcoin option anywhere.
There are exchanges that list for free such as HitBtc (I think?) and we just need enough submissions to get accepted.
After making some trading volume, it's a good option probably Smiley

acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

Old CK "Meme" Items & Concepts

General question for the community: what were the meme-worthy items and concepts in the old, fun CK days? What did people keep talking/joking about? Any repeated one-liners? What would you trade back and for just for the lulz?

I know CAN and FOIE were always popular, so definitely want to have those in some fashion in the relaunched game Smiley

Mostly CAN related, and effected 'nobility speak', which some were quite good at, especially Risto, as most of it ended up being about kissing his royal bum cheeks with every sentence, a bit like Black Adder Smiley

I recall there being a tournament involving horse back riding and shooting once, that was kinda cool, hope there's another one!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

Another random idea...

I believe there are 15-20 levels of roles in CK from Visitor to King. One thing being considered is automated movement both up and down these levels based on performance in the economic consumption/production game. At higher levels, naturally there will be fewer positions open (perhaps scaling with the total number of active players).

However, there will be only one house at a time that can ascend the auspicious steps in the central plaza towards the glistening golden palace...

Their entire royal retinue will be needed to cast open the gargantuan doors etched (also in solid gold) with great moments in Crypto Kingdom history...

They regally step through the corridor, their very footsteps echoing seemingly for hours as the noise carries throughout the leviathan stronghold...

As they traverse open darkness, torches conjured by the Great Wizard Zenon himself before his ascension brilliantly bloom in the twilight...

The very belly of the keep glows: magnified, reflected, and refracted by the gold and gemstones adorning the walls...  

An oculus in the central dome shines pure sunlight onto the true seat of power in the kingdom...

Zechariah's Troll Throne

Was all the secret plotting and intrigue worth this? The arranged marriages and foreign alliances? Killing your page (poor lad could always make a mean mutton!) when he overheard something he shouldn't have?

OF COURSE! Since as king, you get a share of all pool payouts direct to your pocket! You get a cut of it all! All the money that flows in taxes and wages! All the food and drink that makes its way across the city!

You can go as high as 5% of it all, but of course those in power can't always stay in power, and all that money moving in other hands on the way to yours may very well be financing your successor! 40% of tax revenues go into a "regicide pool," and the pot becomes bigger and bigger the longer you stay in power! And that foppish duke you insulted at the last banquet? Maybe he will even secretly funnel some funds to that pool in exchange for favors from his favored successor!

As the crown weighs you down and you find yourself seeking comfort in wine, women, and song, the schemers scheme at garden parties and gallant tourneys, and before you know it...

player99

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

Very good Loaf, very good indeed! Looking forward to some games Cheesy

bv68bot

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

As the crown weighs you down and you find yourself seeking comfort in wine, women, and song, the schemers scheme at garden parties and gallant tourneys, and before you know it...

This is a great idea, being King should have many benefits, and those who want them should be prepared to fight to first get them, then keep them.
NASdaq

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

Zechariah's Troll Throne

What about deciding who sits on the Troll Throne by:
1- a vote by nobles, bribes allowed
2- a game of skill, weighted by the amount wagered by each candidate
3- a game of chance, weighted by the amount wagered by each candidate

Give a third weighting to each component, the winner takes 50% of the pot from 2- & 3-, the remainder goes to the town coffers.

Either have challengers pay a fee to challenge, or have a periodic selection at regular intervals.

Always the option of fighting battles to decide who is King, but a formal process could work too.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

Zechariah's Troll Throne

What about deciding who sits on the Troll Throne by:
1- a vote by nobles, bribes allowed
2- a game of skill, weighted by the amount wagered by each candidate
3- a game of chance, weighted by the amount wagered by each candidate

Give a third weighting to each component, the winner takes 50% of the pot from 2- & 3-, the remainder goes to the town coffers.

Either have challengers pay a fee to challenge, or have a periodic selection at regular intervals.

Always the option of fighting battles to decide who is King, but a formal process could work too.

Interesting. Does up the complexity somewhat as well introduce more variables that need to be defined/calculated.

Really, I'd say anyone interested in thinking about CK's game design to join the Ryver chat room as it does have some good features for at least organizing ideas.

HMC has an interesting general idea as well, but it does up the complexity a good amount:

HMC: What if land and payouts were representations of real world nodes? This would make land desirable and the payout could be based on how many tx the node processed .

I'm talking about any coin--monero makes the most sense as a testbed as there is already a M3 item that can be donated by the community. Most coins have node issues, so a way for the community to donate and monitor would be beneficial.

An m/m3/b1/xx per tx payment scheme would work until donation runs out. Node operators could decide how they want to get paid and which coin's tx they want to handle.

Loaf: and you then rank the nodes by tx # + volume and assign them with declining macrolocation? so the most txs + volume in movement goes to the highest macrolocation?
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:07:39 AM

Wts acc 33 proride. Please pm.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:22:03 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 03:38:40 AM by CrazyLoaf

Wts acc 33 proride. Please pm.

PM'ed
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

Anyone looking to sell CK accounts/related items, feel free to PM me. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: