Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored  (Read 69472 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:13:17 AM

So, no updates basically?

No updates. In the same way https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com/ gives security exception and 502 bad gateway...

The depo server has always been operated by saddam afaik , hopefully he'll check this thread and get the depo back up soon.

Yeppp.
I've seen that a month ago  Cheesy

This doesn't look very good.
http://prntscr.com/jrxnef

Looking for a signature campaign.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

The depo server has always been operated by saddam afaik , hopefully he'll check this thread and get the depo back up soon.

Yeppp.
I've seen that a month ago  Cheesy

This doesn't look very good.
http://prntscr.com/jrxnef

Hopefully saddam hasn't gone for good, we could always go back to manual deposits/withdrawals, but for now I guess we wait and keep our fingers crossed that CK community and activity picks up a bit, and saddam reappears if we ever need the auto depository working again.
anamladenovic

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

Really cool to see some activity around CK again

I agree, don't dilute M anymore with an airdrop on gold holders, there's a few land whales around with cash balances looking too small to maintain them once taxation resumes, and that'll mean some bargains 
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

Really cool to see some activity around CK again

I agree, don't dilute M anymore with an airdrop on gold holders, there's a few land whales around with cash balances looking too small to maintain them once taxation resumes, and that'll mean some bargains 

I don't really see any activity  Cheesy

kaylinmaxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

I have been playing this since about a year well...rather not playing it since I don't get paid dividends so I cannot advance in the game and buy new items and property. I have one large property and 2 houses. None of which never paid a thing. Smiley
nguyendu164a

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:08 AM
Merited by proride (1)

A lot of my monyes in the fcking lands and buildings!
I can whithdraw nothing. If lands will be off in future it will be the greatest shit ever
Laily alie

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

My bitcointalk account was hacked. Mymonero account was hacked. Do not believe any contact coming from "me"! The person who may have been posting from my account is not me. The account is now locked but it seems I am unable to recover it. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
vivuta117

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

Smokehouses are still up for sale, and to make the offer more interesting, all currently existing smokehouses are filled up with fresh meat.

If you buy your very own DeptStore Smokehouse™ by the beginning of March 1682, you will be rewarded with a FREE batch of cured meat once it is finished smoking.
vanthuoc06200

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

This week's Health Challenge did well, despite the difficulties with the Top of the World not working.
drusilla43

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

You CK guys are putin' on a great show, seriously thinking of signing up, can I still make money in CK? Crypto combat sports, with Pythonesque humour and madness,
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:10:58 AM

You CK guys are putin' on a great show, seriously thinking of signing up, can I still make money in CK? Crypto combat sports, with Pythonesque humour and madness,

Don't write CK off just yet, the concept is still full of potential, and the community has previously included many very notable crypto and XMR devs and community leaders, the only thing lacking has been agreement on how best to proceed since the founder lost his shit, if that ever gets resolved CK could fly like an eagle!
truong.bui45

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

You're free to hit up Loaf to create an M exchange asset as that's been his dream for some time, BUT be prepared for a big dose of "I told you so" if that plan ever comes to fruition.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

I prefer to participate in bounty rather than invest in ICOs. Yes, both are risky, but the only difference between the bounty is that your investment is just your time and effort.

However, in case, when you pick a very reliable ICO, your income will be GREAT. Some traders, even the most successful guys, will envy you as some tokens can increase hundreds of times! Meanwhile, Bounty is always good.
PaduabAz

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

I truly don't comprehend what the legalities would be there for it however in the event that I ran over any such circumstance I will attempt to discover it out in light of the fact that it won't be an issue identified with the qualities yet in certainty I don't consider this training a decent one thus I need to make the tYes. We have such a large number of those. You'll must be more particular, however given you have no bitcoins left as you've stated, possibly it's those euro penciled in for E1 ?hings done legitimately in the edge they should be.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:42:22 PM

I hear Syksy is working on some new code for the CK backend, does anyone have some details? Sounds positive Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
concons31

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

Firstly ,the advents of more ICO in to th maretplces now is an indication worldwide approval of Blockchain technologies.
Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

Heya,

I hear Syksy is working on some new code for the CK backend, does anyone have some details? Sounds positive Smiley

yup, I've been working on a little something-something on my limited spare time pro bono. I haven't yet hit a proper milestone where I would've felt comfortable showcasing it to others (as this tends to escalate exceptations), but I guess I could try summarize soon a bit on what I've been working on and what I've had in mind. It's basically full stack development, as I've simultaneously been working on a web-based client as well, but I'm by no means a full stack developer (or a web front/back-end dev in the first place), so it's been a bit bumpy road. But my overall idea is to get an open-source, community-driven thing going on, that could be then fueled by a larger group of enthusiasts after the initial fundamentals have been established.

I'll try to get back to this soon,

Cheers,
Syksy
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:15:42 AM

Heya,

yup, I've been working on a little something-something on my limited spare time pro bono. I haven't yet hit a proper milestone where I would've felt comfortable showcasing it to others (as this tends to escalate exceptations), but I guess I could try summarize soon a bit on what I've been working on and what I've had in mind. It's basically full stack development, as I've simultaneously been working on a web-based client as well, but I'm by no means a full stack developer (or a web front/back-end dev in the first place), so it's been a bit bumpy road. But my overall idea is to get an open-source, community-driven thing going on, that could be then fueled by a larger group of enthusiasts after the initial fundamentals have been established.

I'll try to get back to this soon,

Cheers,
Syksy

Hey Syksy, that sounds awesome!

I'll be waiting patiently for further updates when you have them  Grin Grin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Tvshpeople

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

As amusing as it is to see you raging in such apoplectic puerility, I will not succumb to the temptation of sending barbs in hopes of eliciting further embarrassment. You know where to find me if you find yourself again in a state where you can have a cogent conversation.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

I feel scammed by Speed.
I sent him 300$ to aid the search for developers, and he hasn't done anything at all.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: