Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99287 times)
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:38:52 AM

I think the time when we can buy food using bitcoin will be come, probably not soon but I am sure it will happen.

Make some calcolation for the Bread shop bill of $2 trasaction.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:19:25 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment
But the inflation of paper money make the value decrease. I think the time when we can buy food using bitcoin will be come, probably not soon but I am sure it will happen.
I am not sure if i am correct, but inflation of fiat currency happens when one country which fiat currency belongs to start on losing on, let say country over all worth. And not so say that every fiat currency belong to some country, when bitcoin is decentralized and belongs to no one. But price of bitcoin is fluctuating a lot, and fiat currency does not. That is why fiat is better at the moment, it is more stable.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

By reason of reducing the transaction fee cuts people prefer with cash money Grin
logicgate

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

Why Cash is better than Bitcoin?
Well the fact speak is cash not decreasing in price while bitcoin experience it. This is why cash is better.

The main reason is that you can use cash anywhere in buy different products offline, while bitcoin is not use offline in many countries of the world. And cash is in your pocket you can use it without any wait for transaction to compete.
yes you are right that cash is better than bitcoin because we can use cash in everywhere and can buy every things in every time suppose you can go in store and buying some things cash or ATM cards is put in your pocket just go shopping and pay cash hand by hand as compare to btc . in case of bitcoin first you will need to convert bitcoin into cash which will take very much time and after that you can use it for shopping. In future I am sure that all countries government will accept bitcoin and every where and everyone will accept bitcoin as money.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:58:15 PM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
I fully agree to that, but you actually need to meet in person. People can rob you for your money.

But I like cash better than anything else, mostly because of it's safe, and it's the currency of your country. Cash is fading out, in favor of Visa cards, which is sad in my opinion.
to me i think bitcoin is more better than cash, in fact bitcoin is providing such facilities to us that cash cannot, the only problem with bitcoin is that still most of the people are not aware of bitcoin, when the users of bitcoin will increase then it will become more easy to use it and will be more convenient from cash.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:20:01 AM

to me i think bitcoin is more better than cash, in fact bitcoin is providing such facilities to us that cash cannot, the only problem with bitcoin is that still most of the people are not aware of bitcoin, when the users of bitcoin will increase then it will become more easy to use it and will be more convenient from cash.
Even so, Bitcoin may not be common in some countries, so it would be difficult for people there to withdraw their Bitcoins for cash, and the fees might even be very high for them and troublesome too.

Digital payments for donations/goods/gifts, I would choose Bitcoin. Other than that, cash is still the better to be held in pockets. Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:22:38 AM

Even so, Bitcoin may not be common in some countries, so it would be difficult for people there to withdraw their Bitcoins for cash, and the fees might even be very high for them and troublesome too.

Digital payments for donations/goods/gifts, I would choose Bitcoin. Other than that, cash is still the better to be held in pockets. Smiley

Most places now have good facilities for getting cash out of bitcoin with minimal fees. That doesn't change the fact bitcoin can't be used offline so as much as bitcoin could potentially (with a lot of upgrades) be used for most transactions, it can never completely replace cash.
Creativity

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

Worth of Cash goes down.
Worth of Bitcoin goes up.

I don't see how cash is better  Huh
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:22:58 PM

The only advantage of cash over Bitcoin is that is highly accepted worldwide but once Bitcoin has been approved and accepted by all countries around the world (which is now happening), Bitcoin is way better than cash.  Bitcoin opened a lot of opportunities to it's users. Bitcoin can replace cash in the future.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:38:31 PM

Why cash is better than Bitcoin is some aspects because it’s convenient. As much as it’s nice that some countries are opening up to bitcoin and adopting it, it’s not really convenient to use it in daily life YET. I still use cash when I go to cafes, pay for commute, and buy hotdog at a stand. These are only a few of the little things that make up our lives made convenient by cash. So until Bitcoin can pay for these things EASILY AND CONVENIENTLY, cash will always be slightly better.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

Bitcoin is better than cash because bitcoin is an electronic money. If you have a cash it is so easy to be stolen at public areas like market or any public areas but if you have a bitcoin it is an electronic money and it is not easy to be stolen. Bitcoin is now accepted as a money in change of commercialized products so it is better than cash. 
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:25:50 PM

Since bitcoin is not accepted in all places and also bitcoin is not accepted by small merchants since transaction time is long,people may have felt that cash would be the right choice.
They might have also thought that bitcoin price is ever growing and so instead of spending bitcoins,cash may be used to do purchases.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:03:05 PM

Well the fact speak is cash not decreasing in price while bitcoin experience it. This is why cash is better.
Even cash decreasing its value also. I think that people might be prefer to use cash than bitcoin its because they can see it clearly and properly they can hold it and touch it. We cannot command them to do what they need to choose.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:13:00 PM

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
But the thing is that you cannot pay for weapons and drugs using cash overseas and also cash doesn't multiply 10 times within an year
VitorPl4y

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:21:20 PM

Since physical currency like cash had gone a long way, one of the reason why cash is still better than bitcoins is that these physical money can be use or can buy in any stalls,establishments and even services. In comparison to bitcoins which is limited mostly on online shops and transaction thus making them unable to be used on smaller or certain local stores which is not yet supported by bitcoins.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:28:56 PM

Of course, cash is always better compared to bitcoin but we need to consider the history of paper money after all compared to bitcoin. But to summarize, here are some of the reasons on why money is superior to bitcoin:

1. You can use it world wide to shop
2. It is acknowledged by a country's government
3. You can invest it on banks

But then again, prices of bitcoins are increasing and maybe in the near future it may soon replace our money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:39:38 PM

Of course, cash is always better compared to bitcoin but we need to consider the history of paper money after all compared to bitcoin. But to summarize, here are some of the reasons on why money is superior to bitcoin:

1. You can use it world wide to shop
2. It is acknowledged by a country's government
3. You can invest it on banks

But then again, prices of bitcoins are increasing and maybe in the near future it may soon replace our money.

yes bitcoin is going to replace fiat, but I think it is not such an easy job  I think it will take a lot of time. in fact the user of bitcoin are still negligible and I think that it will take a lot of time when majority of the people of the world will start using bitcoin. but it is for sure that bitcoin is our future currency and in far future all the people of the world are going to change their payment method to bitcoin.
UCHCHILD

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:23:20 PM

Yes I agree with you mate, but I guess it is more likely bitcoin over bank.
Your listed are characteristic of bitcoin which is totally a bank cannot really have..
but actually bitcoin is really better in cash because it is more sevure of caring it anywhere than what having cash in your wallet.
Also in bitcoin it increases its value rapidly unlike cash.
You can really send coin in just sitting on one side unlike cash you need to go remittance center to make the transactions.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com (OP)

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:42:23 PM

to make the transactions

Please, make calcolations for transfer $150.000,00

BTC1 was abot 2880, now is $2655

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:03:02 PM

Even cash decreasing its value also. I think that people might be prefer to use cash than bitcoin its because they can see it clearly and properly they can hold it and touch it. We cannot command them to do what they need to choose.
I do not think that many people will like to prefer cash because with cash they will not be able to hide them in their houses and they will need a third party like banks to hide them from robbers while for bitcoin they will not need any bank for hiding and securing them as no one can find that how much bitcoin is with a person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: