Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ETH or ETC?  (Read 14591 times)
stefan147

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

Etc is a break away coin from eth which means etherclassic will remain in the shadows of Ethereum

So I will pick eth anyday because it has a better coin price and bigger community supporting it than etc.
Etc is just fork coin, it cant be like ethereum anytime, so I dont recommend to buy this fork coins, they are like fake. I buy ethereum always and believe to team much.
I agree and forked coins rarely surpass the maincoin in value and popularity which makes it obvious which coin to support

I think ETH has a brighter future, but I also know that ETH is the forked coin and just kept the name. So in this case the forked coin (ETH) surpassed the maincoin (ETC). Just for your information
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

Hello,

i thinking about to invest some "bigger" amount of money into one of these 2 currencies. But i really dont know in which one. ETH should be more stable and safer?

If u had for example 1000$ and you would invest, which currency of this both would you take and why?

I think the two are Both Good Coin and worthy to Hold  just split your Funds and *HODL both and gain later. Because this Coins are lots of potentials ETHereum is more to hit and ATH this year  as stated But I hope its going to happen more chances in 4th quarter of this year 2018.
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

If you plan to hold for long then ETH is better as there are a lot of developments also going into it, especially with ICO's now adopting ETH, but diversify,
I've got the same amount of each coin, but the $$ values are higher for ETH of course.
My recommendation invest half of your money on ETH and for the other half search for other cheap but with potential growth cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, ethereum has a god team and so promising for the future. Also, I think the usage of it is getting more wide day by day.
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

Obviously I like and support ETH. Because it is the top most ranked alt coin as well as topmost popular coin after BTC. It has ERC-20 system and its network system is too fast than another one for those reason I like ETH.
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

Ethereum might be safer choice. If you like to gamble on things ETC might get listed on coinbase in the future.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

Everyone knows that ETH is the obvious better choice and already at second position in coin rankings. Nevertheless, at it current low prices, ETC may be worth a small risk for a bigger payoff.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

I agree with the masses here. Ethereum for all the reasons already stated above. Ethereum has a massive potential what with the infinite applications of smart contracts and more.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

I agree with the masses here. Ethereum for all the reasons already stated above. Ethereum has a massive potential what with the infinite applications of smart contracts and more.

The obvious choice at this point seems to be eth. The investment in eth in a difficult market as it is now is quite safe. However, it is worth thinking about the diversification of funds. Keeping all the money in one currency is very risky. It is worth looking for promising coins that are now cheap and have a potential for growth.
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

I would recommend joining the project  Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it. YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

ETC is not a good choice. They have nothing special and also community support is not good for ETC.
I do not understand why they are not shutting down the power for ETC. Still trying to develop but not frequently.
kejot

Activity: 92

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

In my opinion, you should invest your money in ETH, because we can see ETH has good potential and it is the second best after bitcoin in cryptocurrency. if you invest on ETC, it is the same thing that you invest in BCH, because they were forked by ETH and BTC.

heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

Hello,

i thinking about to invest some "bigger" amount of money into one of these 2 currencies. But i really dont know in which one. ETH should be more stable and safer?

If u had for example 1000$ and you would invest, which currency of this both would you take and why?

As you have noticed, Ethereum is more stable and can rise more quickly after a downtrend.
But I think Ethereum Classic is more risky and at the same time can give you more profit
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

According to my observations on the price tables, ethereum is a much more safer choice than ethereum classic. Because, I think eth has better price characteristics and a better potential for the future than etc
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

Ethereum has stability and good potential in the future so I prefer Ethereum if for investment, Ethereum is very good from year to year increase so I'm sure the future is very bright
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

Ethereum is more than good at the moment, but ethereum classic is just a pure crap that is not good for anything in here, so if you are holding it, just dump them as soon as you can

Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

I will choose Ethereum, I am sure Ethereum has good potential in developing.
I observed that Ethereum's price growth was able to survive in the Cryptocurrency market and its value was stable.
Ethereum is very strong because it implements a smart contract system and many develop an Ethereum-based platform so Ethereum will be a coin that has a continuous transcription.
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

Throw half in ETC and half in ETH. Then you satisfy and diverse.
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

Eth is better when conpared to etc. Eth vs etc wont be a good match because we all know that eth will always win the battle. maybe btc vs eth is a better comparison and i would say btc is still the winner. overall eth and etc are both good and must have for every users who like to invest and trade in altcoins. But of course eth should first be prioritize and must make the most of percent follwed by etc and other potential alts.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

i have both, six months ago i was very bullish about etc, way more than eth, i tought that it would rise more than eth but the fact said the opposite, in this moment i think that in the future it won't pass 50 dollars even if the real ethereum goes to 2k. i should have sold it when it was at 45 dollars but i greeded and driven by the fomo i holded till now and i have lost almost the 70% of his value.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: