Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65445 times)
AmarO (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:45:48 AM

After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely, I sold my shares and am out of Ripple, I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful. Open your eyes if you're investing in them.... you are investing in their XRP not Ripple as their employee quickly pointed out to me on twitter. Even regarding their block-chain technology big competitors are coming on the scene soon. The main point though is I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and take all the risk. Why can a company I invest in be successful without me being successful as well, how is that even a possiblity!?! I'm out this is a complete scam and fraud it was obviously knowingly created that way.

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

It is but as you can see you can earn more bitcoin trading it. Thats why people buy it. I personally wouldn't buy it. There are other opportunities

freeElectron

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:21:53 AM

After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely, I sold my shares and am out of Ripple, I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful. Open your eyes if you're investing in them.... you are investing in their XRP not Ripple as their employee quickly pointed out to me on twitter. Even regarding their block-chain technology big competitors are coming on the scene soon. The main point though is I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and take all the risk. Why can a company I invest in be successful without me being successful as well, how is that even a possiblity!?! I'm out this is a complete scam and fraud it was obviously knowingly created that way.

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

You are not making much sense.

XRP is bigger than Ripple the company. The company can go bust, but the XRP will still be fully functional.

When usual banks go bust because they lent out 10 times more money than they had, the ripple network will be fully operational, and no-one can stop anyone from doing transactions with XRP.

wingfr

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:26:58 AM

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/02/ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:47:35 AM

Oh Christ. From where these folks like OP coming from? Will be better to avoid that place... maybe this is contagious.
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:58:49 AM

Yeah, yeah We get it, you bought in too late at the recent bump, got nervous at the dump and sold with losses because you were not cool enough. Now you are mad. Sucks to be you. It was your fault and nobody elses.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:02:44 AM

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

Can you give some names of competitors that are coming to the scene. The yesterday pump of XRP is mother of all pumps, alot of bagholders in coming weeks
AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:04:45 AM

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

XRP is bigger than Ripple the company. The company can go bust, but the XRP will still be fully functional.

When usual banks go bust because they lent out 10 times more money than they had, the ripple network will be fully operational, and no-one can stop anyone from doing transactions with XRP.

XRP will be fully functional for what? Are you stupid? It's created for the purpose to be used for banking. You realize if banks don't buy it no one will use the coin. Do you see anyone doing transactions with XRP like they do with BTC? No, people are investing in XRP with hopes that banks will accept it and the value will increase.

"The long-term value of XRP will ultimately be driven by its adoption as a cross border value transfer mechanism. Though XRP has important attributes which make it particularly useful for this use case, these attributes do not ensure full integration with our enterprise software solution. Ultimately, XRP can be successful regardless of Ripple’s success. Either way, we continue to do everything we can to make sure XRP eventually becomes the digital asset standard for international value transfer." Even Ripple states this, no chance if banks reject it.

Ripple is taking no risk while the investors are taking all the risk... don't make me list out the major companies that are coming up to provide the same solutions that Ripple is either. Companies see the potential for profit in the banking scene, even Ripple can easily be overtaken in the near future as big competitors with many real world connections come in. This is a technology race. XRP is going to be rendered useless if banks reject it. There is so much risk in this investment and to know that I'm taking all of it without being fully included in the companies success is ridiculous. Ripple will still find market share for their blockchain technology no matter what even with competition however their XRP is a complete scam. Give the people Ripple/XRP share don't separate it so XRP is funding Ripple then you can just drop off your investors while you're successful but the people who fueled your success are screwed.

AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:12:40 AM

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

Can you give some names of competitors that are coming to the scene. The yesterday pump of XRP is mother of all pumps, alot of bagholders in coming weeks

http://fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/

JP Morgan has been working relatively under the sheets for awhile on Quorum went around taste testing and now is ready to make its own

"Thirty big banks, tech giants, and other organizations—including J.P. Morgan Chase, Microsoft, and Intel—are uniting to build business-ready versions of the software behind Ethereum, a decentralized computing network based on digital currency."

"The partners will help each other develop the foundations for different use cases, such as post-trade settlement, payments between banks, and supply chain tracking, while competing on applications and services built atop the networks. The top priorities for the alliance now include ensuring scalability and security."

Who wins these guys or Ripple? lol

I did not want to post this because the network they're building it on, it makes it seem like I'm shaming one coin while supporting another, that's not in my agenda.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:24:22 AM

Ripple also have a lot of corporate backing. Of course they are centralized and can extend the supply quite a lot, but ETH and it's whales are not a bit better. So forget that "will go down with me and rise with me" silliness if you want to deal with alts. Any coin can be successful while you losing your life savings if you bought into it in the wrong time.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:31:59 AM

Ripple also have a lot of corporate backing. Of course they are centralized and can extend the supply quite a lot, but ETH and it's whales are not a bit better. So forget that "will go down with me and rise with me" silliness if you want to deal with alts. Any coin can be successful while you losing your life savings if you bought into it in the wrong time.
As long its centralized then supply can really be extent on what they want .I dont know whats the meaning of the things that being said by op down with me and rise with me.He must assuming that he can anytime guess and go with the flow of a certain altcoin he does engage and if hes saying about XRP is fraud then it doesnt matter at all on those person who do engage with it.It may not give him some money but for others it does.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
freeElectron

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:33:20 AM

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

XRP will be fully functional for what? Are you stupid? It's created for the purpose to be used for banking. You realize if banks don't buy it no one will use the coin. Do you see anyone doing transactions with XRP like they do with BTC? No, people are investing in XRP with hopes that banks will accept it and the value will increase.

"The long-term value of XRP will ultimately be driven by its adoption as a cross border value transfer mechanism. Though XRP has important attributes which make it particularly useful for this use case, these attributes do not ensure full integration with our enterprise software solution. Ultimately, XRP can be successful regardless of Ripple’s success. Either way, we continue to do everything we can to make sure XRP eventually becomes the digital asset standard for international value transfer." Even Ripple states this, no chance if banks reject it.

Ripple is taking no risk while the investors are taking all the risk... don't make me list out the major companies that are coming up to provide the same solutions that Ripple is either. Companies see the potential for profit in the banking scene, even Ripple can easily be overtaken in the near future as big competitors with many real world connections come in. This is a technology race. XRP is going to be rendered useless if banks reject it. There is so much risk in this investment and to know that I'm taking all of it without being fully included in the companies success is ridiculous. Ripple will still find market share for their blockchain technology no matter what even with competition however their XRP is a complete scam. Give the people Ripple/XRP share don't separate it so XRP is funding Ripple then you can just drop off your investors while you're successful but the people who fueled your success are screwed.

Do you see an increase of 1200% per year in transaction costs on the XRP ?
Does it burn 6 million dollars a day in electricity?
Are people amused of waiting for a transfer?

BTC can't be used to still peoples need for crypto transactions. A different blockchain will take over. A chain that can handle transactions and do it fast and cheap.

Actually I still do not understand what you are talking about. If you want to invest in shares in a company, you are in the wrong place.

Please explain what you mean by 'I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful.'

zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:40:26 AM

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

By owning XRP you dont own a share in company that is ripple.You need to understand the difference and read as much as possible and available information of coin you are investing.

AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:43:00 AM

BTC can't be used to still peoples need for crypto transactions. A different blockchain will take over. A chain that can handle transactions and do it fast and cheap.

Actually I still do not understand what you are talking about. If you want to invest in shares in a company, you are in the wrong place.

Please explain what you mean by 'I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful.'

What I mean is if their coin value goes down their value as a whole should go down. Ripple is two separate entities XRP/Ripple, yet they use all of XRP investors money to improve their Ripple block-chain technology which XRP investors have no share of, it's crazy clever to be honest and was structured in this manner by the founders. There is no other coin that I know of where it can be a complete fail while the company is successful.
freeElectron

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

What I mean is if their coin value goes down their value as a whole should go down. Ripple is two separate entities XRP/Ripple, yet they use all of XRP investors money to improve their Ripple block-chain technology which XRP investors have no share of, it's crazy clever to be honest and was structured in this manner by the founders. There is no other coin that I know of where it can be a complete fail while the company is successful.

You are having it backwards. If they use value to improve the block-chain, it is a good thing for someone holding and potentially using the blockchain.
They hold a lot of XRP. "if their coin value goes down their value as a whole should go down" is simply false.

If XRP goes down, so does their wealth.
If XRP breaks, there is not much left for them. What value does a company with a broken tech have ?

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 11:48:03 AM

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

First of all, yes you are not making any sense, its better to organize your claims with some facts and figures if you have any.
Secondly, most people who have invested in Ripple, is to multiply their BTC wealth. There will be very few, less than 5 percent who actually invested for the project and its use in real world.
And for the rest 95%, I think it is working out quite well isn't it?
AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:57:31 AM

By owning XRP you dont own a share in company that is ripple.You need to understand the difference and read as much as possible and available information of coin you are investing.

You are having it backwards. If they use value to improve the block-chain, it is a good thing for someone holding and potentially using the blockchain.
They hold a lot of XRP. "if their coin value goes down their value as a whole should go down" is simply false.

If XRP breaks, there is not much left for them. What value does a company with a broken tech have ?

They can still be successful without their coin, my goodness your so dumb sorry excuse me for that comment.

If ETH coin goes to shit they fail if BTC goes to shit they fail if XRP goes to shit no problem Ripple keeps rolling while they say "thanks for the money". You need to understand you are investing in a company which is using your money to support their own investment which you have no share of. XRP hype is being caused because people see the banks signing with Ripple but they don't realize it is Ripples' blockchain getting success which they have no share of. ETH depends on its coin, BTC depends on its coin, Ripple does not depend on their coin. You understand this? You want to invest in a company where your success does not depend on their success? If every bank in the world signed up with Ripple but decided to not use their XRP coin you would not get a single dollar even though you helped build the company from the ground up. Do you understand this?
freeElectron

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:00:47 PM

They can still be successful without their coin, my goodness your so dumb sorry excuse me for that comment.

If ETH coin goes to shit they fail if BTC goes to shit they fail if XRP goes to shit no problem Ripple keeps rolling while they say "thanks for the money". You need to understand you are investing in a company which is using your money to support their own investment which you have no share of. XRP hype is being caused because people see the banks signing with Ripple but they don't realize it is Ripples' blockchain getting success which they have no share of. ETH depends on its coin, BTC depends on its coin, Ripple does not depend on their coin. You understand this? You want to invest in a company where your success does not depend on their success? If every bank in the world signed up with Ripple but decided to not use their XRP coin you would not get a single dollar even though you helped build the company from the ground up. Do you understand this?

You seem to be new to market dynamics.

If ripple do not have XRP, which they have been developing since 2005, what value do they have ?
What will the company be worth if their tech is void?
They hold the most XRP, so they will take the fall the hardest.
Is it so hard to understand?
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:02:30 PM

Welcome to the world of trading,you dont sell the coins because you saw a steep fall in price,ripple does have an acceptance in the Japanese banking system and there is no doubt that the price would recover in the future,so you can either buy now and average your price or wait for the long haul.Hope you have noticed that all of the alt coins went down today.
freeElectron

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

Ripple does not depend on their coin.

Then what do they depend on? unicorns? magic fairy dust?

Please do tell us

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: